Becoming Abby Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie approached the older woman and rattled off a quick greeting in an Asian dialect I wouldn't even try to name, much less use. Then she turned to me and held out her hand in my direction.

"Madam Cho, this is Abby. She is getting married today and needs your expert help in preparing her body."

Madam Cho looked me up and down, her face devoid of expression. She said something to Jennie in that same language as before.

"No, she has never been here before, but I am sure you saw her in Master Yang's piece from a few months ago."

Her eyes lit up and a smile finally shone through. "Little Flower," Madam Cho said with a thick accent.

Smiling myself, I nodded.

"You are a special girl then, yes?" she asked, her fingers waving below her waist.

I blushed but nodded.

She was nodding slightly, then bowed deeply. "You honor my house with your presence. Welcome to Madame Cho's house of beauty. When you leave here today, you will be more beautiful than Master Yang's work."

Jennie stepped over and took a seat, grabbing a book off the table.

"She will be many hours Jennie," Madam Cho said.

"I know, I just want to stay in case she needs my support. It is her first time."

"We will be as delicate as we can with this flower," Madam Cho responded, then held out her hand in invitation.

"One last thing, Abby," Jennie said, not looking up from her book. "Remember, beauty is pain."

I followed Madam Cho behind a curtain, and into a long hallway. There were several doors that branched off, some open, some closed. Glancing into the open rooms I saw comfortable-looking reclining chairs positioned under bright lights. We came to the end of the hall and Madam Cho held out her hand once more, indicating the room she wished me to enter.

The room looked like many of the others I had seen. The comfortable-looking chair, bright lights, very clean. There was a strange scent in the air. Not jasmine this time, more waxy and pungent.

"Please," Madam Cho started. "Remove clothes."

"I'm sorry?" I gasped.

"Remove clothes," she said more firmly. "I must see what I have to work with."

Blushing slightly, I started removing what little I was wearing. Madam Cho closed the door, then moved over to light a couple of candles on her workbench. The smell of jasmine filled the air but didn't quite cover the pungent waxy smell that was already there. I got down to my panties, but Madam Cho wiggled her fingers at them too.

"I am sorry I did not recognize you sooner, Little Flower. In the photos I have seen of you, you had much less clothing, a tail, and much less breasts."

I nodded and blushed some more.

Madam Cho began walking around me slowly, lifting my arms, trailing her fingers over my skin.

"When was the last time you shaved or waxed?"

I had to think about it for a moment. "Three days since the last time I shaved. I have never waxed."

She nodded. "This is going to hurt."

"What is going to hurt?"

Madam Cho smiled. "Beauty is pain. We will be waxing your entire body. From head to toe."

She must have seen the panic in my eyes.

"Shhh, Little Flower. We will be as delicate as we can." Madam Cho guided me to the chair to sit.

"How do you know that name?" I asked. "Only one person ever called me that."

"Master Lee Yang," she answered. "He told me all about you and showed me the photos the last time he brought his gurls here. I am a big fan of his work."

"I see."

"You understand how he helps you to relax before a show, yes?"

I nodded.

"Please, close your eyes and focus on breathing. Relax, and think of anything else."

I closed my eyes and started my normal breathing and meditation exercises. I let the field of black fill my mind and wash away any thoughts I had of the coming pain. I felt the chair move, reclining slowly, raising my feet at the same time. I pulled my focus back to the field of black, adding a small ornate table. On top of that table sat a vase, holding a single pink rosebud.

The waxy, pungent smell returned. Closer this time.

I pulled the rosebud closer. Looking at it from every angle. Picturing it in perfect detail.

"Strength now, Little Flower."

The sun shone on my flower, and it bloomed just as the pain ripped across my upper lip.

No one has ever accused me of being a masochist. I have a very high threshold for pain, but I never truly enjoyed it unless I was being spanked. The pain I experienced over the next few hours was beyond any descriptive words I have. The closest I could come would be torture.

I suddenly remembered an old movie. Some bad guys torturing a good guy, trying to get information by beating him or using electric shocks. You want them to talk? Send them to Madam Cho and her evil vats of wax. They WILL talk.

It's not really as bad as all that. Madam Cho warned me each time she was about to pull the wax. I heard her speak several times with someone else. Someone who dabbed at my burning skin with something cool and numbing that quenched the burning. I was lying flat on my belly when the world finally came back to me.

Jennie Lynn was smiling down at me and holding my hand. "There you are. How do you feel?"

"Cold," I whispered.

"Having all of your hair removed with burning hot wax has that effect," she laughed.

Someone had covered me with a blanket, but I still shivered.

"Get yourself up and dressed. Madam Cho will give you an invigorating tea and then we need to go next door to get your hair done."

I pulled the blanket away and rolled over to sit on the edge of the... was this the same chair I started in extended into a table? I need one of these at home, for reasons...

Jennie turned her back, giving me a small amount of privacy as I dressed. There were no mirrors here that I could use, but running my fingers over my skin, I could feel nothing at all. Every hair, no matter how fine, save the hair on my head, and what little eyebrow Madam Cho had deemed to be left behind, was gone. Face, arms, chest, back, legs, every inch of me was as smooth as it had ever been.

The door opened and Madam Cho walked in with a tea tray. "Ahh, welcome back, Little Flower."

"Thank you," Madam Cho.

"Since you are already dressed, I will give you to my sister now. She will be styling your hair."

Madam Cho led the way back through her shop to the front, but instead of through the curtain, we stopped at the first door where she knocked softly. The door opened into the next shop over. A hairstylist. The smile on the woman's face when she saw me reminded me of sunshine. She looked younger than Madam Cho, but the family resemblance was there.

"Welcome, Little Flower! We are so honored that you would allow us to help with your hair on this special day! I am Sally, and it would be my pleasure to style your hair today."

Madam Cho handed me a cup of tea. "Drink this. It will give you energy and stamina for the day to come."

Taking the cup of tea, I bowed more than slightly to Madam Cho. "Thank you, Madam Cho, for your help today. I am honored that you took the time to care for me personally."

Jennie nodded approvingly, and the smile that lit Madam Cho's face equaled her sister's. "Return in two weeks, Little Flower, and we will redo the job."

Redo? Two weeks? Inwardly, I gasped.

I followed Sally into her shop, where she guided me to an empty chair by the wash sink. The other girls in the shop followed me with their eyes until I sat down.

"Did I do something wrong?" I whispered to Jennie.

"You did nothing," Sally said, before snapping at the other girls in that same Asian dialect. "They have never met someone who was a part of Master Lee Yang's work. You are like a celebrity to them."

"I don't feel like a celebrity."

Even Jennie laughed. "You don't listen to the gossip, Abby."

"What gossip?"

Sally went about her work, wrapping a smock over top of me, and running her fingers through my hair. She leaned my head backward and I closed my eyes as the warm water ran over my head.

"The gossip, about you," Jennie continued. "You and your Mistress are all the rage right now, especially you, though."

"Why would anyone care about me, Jennie. I'm no one special. We don't even go to the club that much."

"That's the whole point! You don't go to the club that much. You have been there a handful of times in the last few years, then you show up with two new people in tow. You basically dry hump one on the dance floor, you suck another off at the bar, you cause screams of pleasure from behind a curtain in a private booth, then come out soaked head to toe in cum. Sweetie, you made a bit of a scene."

My eyes stayed closed, but I smiled and tried not to blush.

"Then, someone tries to kidnap you for Johnathan. Yes, I know it is supposed to be a secret, but apparently, you literally busted someone's balls to escape and they have spilled all the beans. Now, your Mistress owns the very club where all of this took place. You, my dear gurl, are a celebrity, like it or not."

Sally was washing the shampoo out of my hair when I opened my eyes. "I didn't escape."

"What?"

"I didn't escape. They came for Abby. They got Andy instead."

"I... I didn't know that."

"No one knows, it's a secret, remember?"

"So they took Andy?"

Sally had just set me up and was lightly drying my hair. "They wish it had been that easy."

"OK, spill!"

I shrugged as Sally stood me up and guided me to a stylist's chair.

"I kicked one in the nuts, put him in handcuffs, and threatened the other. He surrendered with no fight, by the way. Then, instead of calling the police. I called Miss Jo."

"OH SHIT!" Jennie exclaimed. "No wonder it has been so hard to get any information."

"So, Little Flower, what shall we do with your beautiful hair?" Sally asked while running her fingers through it slowly.

I looked at her in the mirror and smiled my best smile. "Baby pink."

She grinned. "Done."

We spent the next several hours working on my hair. First bleaching it, then coloring it the perfect shade of baby pink. In between washing and rinsing, I would sit in another chair while one of the other girls worked on my nails. I had never had nail extensions before, so it was an interesting experience. I had trouble doing little things, like picking up my cup of tea or pulling down my pants to pee.

Jennie told me I would get used to them before long. While waiting on the next set of colors to take on my hair, they decided I was ready to have my nails painted. Sally helped pick out a pink that nearly matched my hair and small bright pink gemstones to set in the polish. Then under the ultraviolet lights to dry and set them.

One last rinse and blow-dry before the perfect baby-pink hair flowed on my head. Sally and two of her helpers spent the next hour, curling and styling my hair. They laced a piece of white ribbon through the curls to contrast against the pink, tying it into a beautiful multi-layered bow at the back of my head.

"There we are, Little Flower," Sally said at last.

I was afraid to move. I didn't want to ruin all of the work they had done. My hands were shaking as I reached up to touch my hair lightly.

"Is... Is it really me?" I asked as the first tear fell.

Jennie put her hand on my shoulder. "You're beautiful, but we need to go."

Looking at her in the mirror, I smiled. "I'm ready."

It was already near five in the evening when we pulled up at Leather n Lace. Jo met us at the back doors and grinned when she saw my hair.

"That's fucking perfect!" She cried. "Oh, God, Abby. You look so beautiful."

I hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Thank you."

"Now, no time to dally," she said. "The makeup artist is waiting, you have to dress, and the flowers, and, and... Oh! The tattoos!"

Jo took my hand and pulled me along. We went directly to the club, and to one of the back rooms that had been transformed into a makeup studio. Just before I stepped in the door, I heard a voice echo down the hall from Johnathan's old office.

"There is NOTHING wrong with my hair!"

I ducked into the room quickly.

"She is already here?" I gasped.

"Calm down. She took the afternoon off from work," Jo answered. "She is just edgy because we won't let her leave that room."

My heart was beating faster. Was she going to be mad? Would she even accept me?

"Abby, this is Francis," Jennie said. "He is who I hired to do makeup for my studio, and trust me, you won't find a better artist within a hundred miles of here."

"Oh, you! Stop it!" Francis said, mockingly, waving his hand at Jennie. "It's all true, of course, but I don't need my accolades repeated more than three or four times a day."

He stepped forward, placed his finger over his lips as if he was thinking very hard, then walked around me slowly.

"Hmmm... You brought me here for this?"

"Francis!" Jennie scolded.

"What!? There is nothing for me to do? Look at her, she is beautiful already!"

My face turned red as he spoke and stepped back in front of me.

"Now that the ice is broken, hello, you beautiful creature!" he said, holding out his hand.

I placed my hand in his and kissed it softly. "No eye will be looking anywhere but you when we are done."

He guided me over to a stool in front of a very well-lit mirror. "From what I can see so far, pink is the color of the day? Any particular shade?"

"All of them," I said with a giggle.

"And what will she be wearing," Francis asked, looking over his shoulder.

Jo held the skirt and corset, while Jennie held the boots.

"OK, now I'm fucking jealous. Right, beautiful. I'm going to need you to put that corset on so I can blend this makeup down into your chest correctly."

Jo handed Jennie the skirt, then wrapped the corset around me. We hooked the eyelets in the front, and she moved around the back to start pulling the laces. The corset felt a little small.

"Is this the large one, Jo?"

"Nope, Suck it in, Slut!" she said, yanking the laces hard.

We spent the next ten minutes with Jo pulling the laces progressively tighter and tighter. She was able to slim a full six inches off my waist. I, on the other hand, was finding it hard to breathe.

"You don't need that much air to kneel at your Mistress's side," Jo joked when I mentioned it.

She did loosen the corset slightly. I knew she cared.

Francis and his helper spent the next hour fawning over me and my makeup. They kept me turned away from the mirrors so I couldn't see what they were doing. It was an interesting process. I had never had my makeup professionally done. Everyone has heard of images of supermodels having been "airbrushed", I never knew that it was with a real airbrush.

The door opened and Holly, my Slutsmaid, slipped in closing it behind herself. Her eyes were wide as she saw me, but they couldn't have been as wide as mine when I saw what she was wearing. The purple latex hugged her every curve and had become semi-transparent once it had been stretched over her body. The flowing skirt part of the dress looked like waves of purple water flowing around her legs as she walked. But, the part that had me gasping, and searching for words was her chest.

She had told me when I first saw the dress that the chest was inflatable. Holly was not kidding. The transparent breast cups were blown up larger than my head. I could see Holly's own C-cup breasts bouncing around inside there, but they came nowhere close to touching the sides.

"You're so beautiful," she whispered.

"Holly..."

She grinned and turned this way and that. "Do you like it?"

"It's perfect!" I cried. "Oh, Holly! Thank you so much!"

Holly traced her fingers over the massive cups of her dress, then pointed out its other details while Francis added the final touches to his work. The latex collar looked to have been painted on her neck. When I asked about the ball gag, she said that was for "after" we left for our honeymoon. Those words caused panic to set in.

"I... Fuck! I didn't think of a honeymoon!"

"Calm your tits, Slut. It has all been taken care of."

"What?"

"A gift from Valhalla," Holly said with a smile. "Your honeymoon is all taken care of, and I'm super jealous."

"Done!" Francis said happily.

He slowly turned my chair so that I could see myself for the first time since he had started. The creature that looked back at me was unrecognizable. She was gorgeous, ravishing, yet delicate, and fragile-looking at the same time, like a porcelain doll. Light pinks shadowed her eyes, rose-colored cheeks gave her a perpetual blush, and velvety pink lips that matched her hair looked almost too perfect to be real. Every piece of her exposed skin looked to have been dusted in glittering diamond dust.

The shading of the skin drew the eye to the deep cleft of cleavage the corset created. Across the top of the left breast, the word "Slut" in flowing pink script stood out in stark contrast to the almost alabaster-colored flesh. Its twin rested across the top of the right breast, "Owned".

"W... who is she?" I whispered.

"She is the most beautiful bride in the world," Holly whispered back.

"Don't you do it! Don't you fucking do it!" Francis said loudly. "If you cry, then I'm going to cry, and she is going to cry, and all this work will have to be redone! And we don't have time to do that!"

The spell was broken as we all laughed.

"We need to finish getting you dressed," Holly said. "She knows what's happening."

Panic gripped me.

"She is not mad," Holly said smiling. "She might even forget to punish you when she sees you."

Smiling, I laughed softly.

"Don't worry so much, Slut. I will be sure to remind her of your punishment."

The liquid white-latex panties came first. I hesitated as Francis knelt before me holding them, but after he mentioned that he had seen more dick in the last month than I would in a lifetime, I dropped my cotton ones to the floor and stepped into the latex. He was kind enough to turn his back as I adjusted and tucked myself away.

We had just finished zipping the boots when Jo came through the door. Her deep-red leather catsuit hugged and accentuated her every curve. She had added a black latex under-bust corset that I didn't think she needed, but man did it raise her look of authority.

"Almost ready?" she asked. "M, obviously knows what is going on as we have already taken her out to the stage in front of all the guests."

"Is she angry, Miss Jo?" I asked.

"The only thing she is angry about is that she can't stop smiling and crying. And when she sees you, dressed like this, she is going to cry through the whole thing."

Francis and his assistant finished closing and locking all the straps. He gave one last glance over my makeup, then told Jo I was ready.

"Good, I have to get back to M, and Holly needs to take her place."

"Where do I go?" I asked.

"The persons giving you away will show you the way."

My confused look followed both of them to the door. Jo pulled it wide, and there, in his leather pants and open vest, stood Chris. A huge smile on his face and his very beautiful, very naked wife at his side.

"You didn't think I would keep them out of this did you?" Jo laughed, on her way out the door.

"Well?" Chris asked. "What are you waiting for, Slut? Your Mistress awaits."

"You're beautiful," Mary said, as I got closer.

Her beaming smile was trying to hide her discomfort. I could see it in her eyes, the way they darted around to see who could see her wearing nothing but that smile and a dark blue collar.

"Why are you naked?" I asked softly.

"Because she couldn't pick something to wear, I told her to wear nothing."

"Very good," I praised. "You are becoming a true Master."

Chris held out his arm, and I wrapped my arm through it. Mary picked up a bouquet from a side table and handed them to me before taking my other arm. The bouquet was beautiful. Soft pink baby's breath mixed through beautiful white roses.