Becoming Abby Ch. 18

Story Info
The honeymoon.
9.5k words
4.86
7.7k
9

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

Authors Note :

Thank you all for the comments and messages that you have sent while reading along. They all mean much more to me than you could ever understand.

This chapter was part of the last one. My lovely editor, Cari, suggested due to its length, I break it into two.

Abby

********

I blinked and we were in the car, Mistress beside me holding me, kissing me. Telling me how much she loved me. I remember apologizing for hiding this from her, and for drinking too much. Her laugh echoed in the back of the massive car as she handed me another drink.

"We have both drunk too much, but don't think that is going to stop us from consummating this union."

We held each other, we kissed, we drank.

"Tell me yes," I remember Mistress saying. "Do you hear me? Can you understand?"

"Yes?" I questioned.

"I need to punish you for keeping secrets, tell me that I can. Tell me that you will let me break you."

"I am yours to do with as you please."

"No, my pet. You have to say it. I have wanted to for so long, but I have always held back."

I clearly remember her pushing me up against the wall and looking into my eyes.

"You have had a little too much to drink, but I know you are still there."

I grinned and tried to pull her closer. There was a sudden sharp sting in my cheek. I blinked my eyes, the fog clearing from my head.

"Tell me yes," she said again, more sternly this time.

With my hand on my sore jaw, a slight pout on my lips, I nodded slowly. Mistress sighed and backed away from me. She turned her back, already tugging at her corset in disappointment. My failure hurt more than the slap to my face. The fog cleared even more. "Tell me yes" echoed in my head.

"Mistress," I cried out softly as I dropped to my knees.

She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Yes," I said softly.

"Yes, what," Mistress demanded.

"Break me. Punish me for disappointing you. Punish me for drinking more than I should have. Break me for keeping secrets."

"Oh, my lovely pet, I don't want to break you for keeping that wedding a secret. I want to break you as my wedding gift to you."

She came back, pulling her corset tight once more. "I love you, Abby."

A deep pressure in my bowels slowly pulled me back to wakefulness. I was laying on my back, Mistress had her head on my thigh. She is so beautiful, I thought. Another cramp brought me back to what woke me in the first place. I was trying to figure out how I could move, and not wake Mistress when I realized I couldn't move. I was still in my boots, I could just make out one of the little locks holding them in place. But my wrists... they were strapped to my waist?

I moaned softly as another cramp rolled through me. That slight pain made me aware of the other pains in my body. My feet ached something horrible, my jaw felt like I had gone several rounds with a prizefighter, my head was throbbing, and I generally just hurt everywhere. Looking around, I tried to take stock of my surroundings. I had never been in this room. It looked posh, upper class, expensive.

The penthouse Jo had loaned us while we waited on our flights. My belly gurgled and rolled. I felt like I needed to pass gas, but there was no way I would try with Mistress laying that close. I moaned in discomfort again and Mistress moved. She raised her head and looked at me, love shining from her as bright as the morning sun.

"Good morning, my pet."

I tried to answer, then realized there was a gag in my mouth. My belly gurgled again, and she laughed.

"Well, that's one way to say it I guess."

Mistress began unbuckling my hands, then took the gag from my mouth. Before kissing me softly.

"I'm sorry, my pet," she whispered.

"Why?" I croaked.

"You said yes."

That didn't explain anything to me, and the look on my face must have shown it.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Mistress asked, sitting up on the side of the bed. My God, this woman is beautiful.

I closed my eyes and thought for a moment. There were flashes of Holly and Jo, paddles, spreader bars, and massive dildos. I pushed my mind back to its last clear memory.

"Pulling your hair, and fucking you hard in the ass."

Mistress put her hand over her mouth to hide her giggle.

"What?"

"That was nearly two days ago."

"We just... It was only..."

"Two days ago. You said yes, and I spent a day and a half breaking your mind and your body."

"I..."

"You don't remember, and I expected that. So we recorded the whole thing."

"We?"

"I had things to take care of at the office, so Jo and Holly took over for a few hours."

"You let... Holly... Oh, man..." I grabbed my belly.

"Right, we should take care of that, get you cleaned up and ready for the trip. We have a plane to catch in three hours."

Mistress took the next several minutes removing the locks and unstrapping my boots. She pulled them off my feet and I cramped instantly. She spent the next few minutes rubbing the knots out of my feet and whispering soft words to me. Finally, she pulled me to a sitting position and I felt like I was going to explode.

"Hold it just a little longer my gurl," she coached. "You can do it."

Leaning very heavily on Mistress, we made our way to the bathroom. Instead of the toilet that I felt I needed, she took me right into the double shower. Leaning me against the wall, Mistress turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, then helped me to move under the flow. I didn't realize I was still wearing my latex panties until she hooked them with her fingers and pulled them down my legs.

She stepped back and tossed them to the floor. "Go ahead, my love."

"Here?" I gasped.

The next cramp hit and there was no choice. Something soft began sliding from my ass. I put my hands on my belly and moaned through the next cramp. Mistress was beside me, holding me up and reaching between my legs. She pulled the end of some kind of silicon toy past my leg and kept pulling. I could feel it slipping around inside me as it slowly made its way out. She kept pulling, it kept going, and my eyes got bigger.

With a final slurp, I felt the end of the toy fall to the floor, and then the flood of lube behind it ran down my legs. Mistress cooed in my ear and pushed lightly on my belly. More liquid squirted forth. I was afraid that it was going to be disgusting, and smell horrible, but it was mostly translucent-white.

I could finally stand on my own. Mistress kissed me softly and picked up the toy from the floor. It was so long, she rolled it into a double loop.

"How?" I stammered.

"With lots of lube and a bit of practice," Mistress answered. "You begged for me to leave it there. Well, sort of."

She put the toy aside and took me in her arms. The hot water ran over us as we held each other close. After a few minutes, we pulled apart and helped each other shower. Mistress was very careful to not try and do anything sexual. She was very clear that my body needed time to recover after being used the way that I was.

We finished, dressed, and packed our two little bags.

"May I speak?" I asked, as my fingers traced over the collar still around my neck.

"You may," Mistress answered.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"My pet, I had more climaxes in the last two days than I have had in the last two years."

"But did you enjoy it?"

Mistress took my free hand and pulled me close. "Yes. I will show you the video on the plane."

My face blushed at the thought of a video.

It wasn't until we hit the lobby, Mistress with my leash in hand, that I took note of the way I was dressed. I had simply taken the clothing Mistress had laid out for me and put it on. I was in a very short, black micro-mini skirt, that hid nothing from the world. My pink lace panties would be on display to everyone. That is if they could get past my tits. Mistress had put me in a white off-the-shoulder crop-top and plunge bra. She did give me sensible flats instead of heels for the plane trip.

Mistress led me through the lobby as if she owned the place. Just outside the front door, a large black SUV waited for us. As we approached, one young man took the bags from us, while another opened the door.

"Thank you for your visit, Mistress M. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful honeymoon," he said, helping us both into the car.

"Thank you, and please, tell Jo I will pay for the broken lamp."

"Not to worry, Mistress M, it has already been taken care of."

He closed the door, and the car took off.

I saw Mistress watching me out of the corner of my eye. Turning to look at her, I smiled as brightly as she was.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"What?"

"The collar. Do you like it?"

I realized I had been tracing it with my fingers and that's what she had been watching.

"I should be asking you that question."

"Because you picked it out?" she asked.

"Because I had it made."

"What?" Mistress gasped.

"I commissioned this collar almost three years ago. I just didn't know when I was going to be able to give it to you."

"You and Jo have been planning this for three years?" she growled.

"Three days. When you had your breakdown the other day about implants."

"I asked you not to worry about that."

"But I do worry. And now I found the chance to give you this collar."

"You were very beautiful. I saw some of Jennie's pictures. She must have taken thousands."

"Why am I dressed like this?"

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it."

"Then shut up and be happy."

We rode in silence for a while before she spoke again.

"This is our chance," she said softly. "That vacation where I get to dress you as I wish and lead you around on a leash everywhere."

My face hurt. I was smiling so much.

"I want the choice to be yours alone, but for the next two weeks, I want you to live every day as my Abby. My pet, my slave, my wife. Just try it. See what it would be like to live every day as you are."

"Do you think it will work?" I asked.

"I don't care. I want you to be happy. Abby or Andy, the choice is yours."

"And if I pick both?"

"It changes nothing."

I laid my head on Mistress's shoulder.

There was only one small problem trying to get on the plane. At security, my very large metal collar set off the metal detector. When asked to remove it, I pointed at the lock, then my Mistress. She had a simple answer. No.

I was subjected to a pat-down search, to which Mistress warned the woman not to get too attached to her pet. I don't know what they could have been looking for, as little as I was wearing, I had no place to hide anything.

After three very "accidental" brushes against my lace-covered cock, and two very purposeful gropes of my breasts, we were cleared to board our private jet. I thought the hotel room looked overly luxurious. It was a roach motel compared to the opulence of this jet. Dark walnut, trimmed in gold for all of the paneling. The seats looked to be made of the finest white leather. There was a bar, a bathroom, and even a king-sized bed in a private bedroom.

Our flight crew consisted of two male pilots and a female stewardess whose skirt was almost as short as mine. She made sure we were seated and comfortable before the plane started to taxi. After a ten-minute wait, we were airborne and on our way. Her name was Vivian, and she told us how happy she would be to serve our every need during the next eleven hours. I couldn't help but giggle at the meaningful look she gave Mistress.

"Eleven hours of flight time," Mistress mused. "That should be enough time for you to watch most of the video we made, and maybe help us join the mile-high club."

Vivian bought us drinks and snacks, then offered us in-flight movie service. Mistress grinned and told her we had brought our own movie. Vivian explained the process of connecting the plane's network, so we could use the Wi-Fi, or make phone calls while in the air. She once again hinted that she would serve any need we had while we flew. Was it me, or did her skirt get shorter?

We had been in the air about thirty minutes when Mistress announced that it was time for the show to start. A large screen lifted behind the bar and I could see that Mistress was sharing her phone screen with it. The video started playing and blood rushed to my face.

There I was, naked, save for my boots and collar, kneeling at my Mistress's feet. My huge breasts heaved in excitement as she walked around me recording me with her phone. I could tell by the slight sway that I had had a few too many drinks, but I seemed to have my wits about me.

"I never ask you permission for anything," Mistress was saying. "But, I need the evidence that you agree to let me do this. I know you said yes in the car, but I want you to say it again."

I watched as I licked my lips at the camera.

"Yes, Mistress. I agree. You may break me."

"You are going to love this!" Mistress squealed with glee.

We watched as she set the camera on a holder of some sort, ensured it was pointed correctly, then stood over me, smiling down as she stroked my hair. She produced a leather blindfold from behind her back and slowly slipped it over my head. She kissed me on the top of the head, pulled my hair from behind the strap, and up into two tight pigtails.

"No amount of begging will get me to stop. You gave me your body and I will use it as I see fit."

Then she left me. I watched as I sat and waited for her to step back into the frame. The video ran for another thirty minutes of me just sitting there. When Mistress did come back, she was completely naked save for her strapless dildo between her thighs. Her hand on my head made me jump. She reached over and adjusted the angle of the camera so it caught her rubbing the cock across my lips. Teasingly pulled it away each time I opened my mouth.

Finally, she slid it home, but not gently as she would normally do. In one thrust she pushed it down my throat. I watched as my body convulsed, retching against the intruder. She had me by the pigtails, gripping them in her fists as she pulled back then slammed in again. Spit ran down my chin in long strings to drip all over my breasts. My hands moved to her thighs, likely to push her away, but she slapped them away and fucked my throat harder.

"You did this to yourself," I heard her growl. "You are so perfect, my beautiful pet. Today was so perfect."

She kept up the assault on my mouth and throat for about ten minutes before pulling the toy out with a loud pop. Her hand in my hair was holding me upright as I coughed and gagged up wads of spit. With a grin, Mistress turned my face towards the camera. Black lines ran down my cheeks from my tears, my lipstick was smeared across my face. Spit covered the front of me from chin to tits.

"Not so perfect now, my pet. Now, you look like a proper slut."

Sitting in the seat watching this, my hand went to my throat, rubbing it softly. No wonder my voice was so rough today. My fingers traced over the collar again, and I scooted closer to Mistress.

In the film, she let loose my hair, then commanded that I sit upright.

"You have had bigger dicks than that down your slut throat," Mistress growled. "This little thing should be nothing."

My body swayed, but I was nodding all the same.

Mistress moved from the frame again. When she came back, she picked up the camera, then grabbed me by the hair once more. I yelped a little at the strength of her pull, but dropped to my hands and knees and let her lead me around the room. The camera panned slowly showing our destination. We have a device like this at home, though it is much smaller.

It looks like a large drum, cut in half and laid on its side. Padded in black leather, a large bulbous toy protruded from its center. It sat in the middle of some sort of steel framework that arched overhead. I watched as Mistress led me over, got me to straddle the machine, then guided the toy to its intended mark. I watched, as the me on the screen, gasped and moaned as that large toy penetrated me.

"Oh, my," Vivian gasped, as she saw what was happening on the screen.

My face turned red, but Mistress only smiled. "Did you need something, dear?"

"I was...," Vivian cleared her throat and tore her eyes from the screen. "I was checking to see if you needed anything."

"Yes," Mistress answered. "I find myself a bit peckish. What do you have to offer in the way of salads?"

"Our panties... pantries are fully stocked," she answered with a blush. "I could make you a quick chef's salad."

"Two, please," Mistress said. "Then feel free to join us for the film, if you like. We are just reliving the last two days of my pet's life."

Vivian turned a brighter red before turning to leave.

"You're mean," I whispered with a smile.

Mistress only laughed and pointed me back at the screen.

My body had finally settled on top of the drum, and Mistress was in the process of connecting the cuffs she had placed around my wrists to the chain hanging from the top of the metal frame. I was forced to lift off the toy a little for her to finish clipping the two together. Finally, I was hanging by my wrists. My body stretched as far as it would go. My breasts were already heaving and I knew the machine had not even started yet.

"You are going to feel like I am torturing you," Mistress said. "And, in a way, I am. This is not a punishment, my pet. I have a goal, and once we reach it, I will hold you there for as long as your body can take it."

She reached over and turned a dial on a small box I hadn't noticed before. My back arched and a long moan escaped my lips. An audible mechanical hum filled the background.

"Just let go, my pet. I know you can do it. Once you break, once you reach that point of total surrender, you will know bliss."

Vivian returned with two very nice-looking salads. She showed us how to pull up the built-in tables and was just starting to ask a question when a loud moan ripped through me on the screen. I give her credit, she tried not to look, but with a moan that passionate, I can't blame her at all for failing.

"Care to join us for the rest of the viewing, Vivian?" Mistress asked.

"I... I mean, I should..."

"Sit," Mistress said.

She sat, her eyes glued to the screen as Mistress took a flogger to the back of my shoulders. You could hear the crack of the tails snapping against my skin. Mistress was not holding back. She switched to striking my thighs, then my chest. I moved my hands to my chest as I watched.

"I wish you could have felt that, my Pet," Mistress whispered in my ear. "Your fake boobs kinda protect you."

My blush went unnoticed.

On the screen, Mistress had stepped out of frame again, but my body shook, I was gasping my chest heaving. I could tell that the me over there was fighting to hold back. Mistress came back into the frame slightly, a phone to her ear, her free hand reaching for the control knob.

"Just a moment, Jo," she said. "There is no need to fight, my pet, let go, let the pleasure wash you away." Her hand turned the knob and I screamed as cum blasted from my cock.

"There you go, my beautiful. Now you just sit there and do it again."

She turned her back on me but stayed in the frame. "That's right. The two of you can be here in a few hours? Less share, and more join. See you soon, and thank you, Jo."

A soft whimpering moan made both of us look at Vivian. Her skirt was around her waist, her hand inside the front of her panties. Mistress smiled. I blushed and focused on my salad. Vivian moaned a little louder. I looked back at the screen, Mistress was kneeling in front of me on the drum. She held my face in her hands and was kissing me deeply.

"You are still fighting," she said. "But help is on the way." She pulled herself closer, putting her legs over mine. My hard cock lined up with her dripping pussy.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers