Becoming Abby Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian gasped, then cried out softly as we watched my throbbing cock disappear deep into my Mistress. Her fingers were a blur in her panties. I could see how wet she was by the amount of fluid running down her legs.

"Good girl, Vivian," Mistress said with a smile. "You may continue if you wish, but you should wear less clothing."

The Mistress and I on screen were both panting and moaning over the drone of the machine. Our bodies rocked back and forth in time with those moans. I watched Vivian out of the corner of my eye. Her jacket fell to the floor, followed quickly by her blouse. Her little B-cup breasts stood up proudly on her chest as her bra fell into her lap. Just over her right breast was a small tattoo. A stylized letter V.

Looking over at Mistress, she just smiled and shrugged. "She did say anything we needed. I need a show."

Laughing I nodded at the screen where Mistress was riding my cock while holding the chain over my head for leverage.

"I've seen this one," she said with a bigger grin.

Vivian was on her knees now, her fingers thrusting in and out of her dripping pussy, her eyes locked on the screen.

Mistress had her arms around my neck now. Her hips thrust into mine. I could hear her cooing to me, telling me to let go. Her body shook as an orgasm ripped through her. My body arched as much as it could as another ripped through me. Vivian screamed and sprayed her release on the floor.

"Oh! A juicy one!" Mistress said. "Now, you be sure to clean that up. I would hate for my pet to slip in that."

Vivian, looking spent, slowly turned around and lowered her face to the floor. Her tongue snaked out over and over to lick her juices from the dark wood.

"Now, my pet," I heard from the screen, which drew my attention back. "I can see you trying."

She had climbed off me. The hum of the machine had died.

"You are making this harder on yourself than you need to. Just let go, become my broken little sex toy. Give in to the pleasure."

"Fuck... toy," I gasped softly.

"That's right, my pet," Mistress said, stroking my cheek. "You are my little fuck toy tonight. Look how excited it makes me just to think about it." She dipped her fingers into her pussy, then smeared them across my lips before shoving them into my mouth.

I watched the me on the screen suck those fingers, trying to get every drop. Mistress let me, even slipping them into her dripping pussy again before offering me another taste of her sweet nectar. The hum of the machine came back and my body arched in response.

"You can only fight for so long, my pet. You will break."

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes, Mistress would vary the speed of the drum, while using her fingers to feed me her juices. My cock erupted twice more before she turned the machine off again.

"If you will excuse me," Vivian said, drawing my attention back to her. "I should take your plates and prepare a dish for the pilots."

"You are dismissed, Vivian," Mistress said. "My pet and I will retire to the bedroom. Please give us a wake-up call for dinner."

"Yes, Mistress M," she said, gathering her clothes and the empty salad bowls.

Mistress turned off the movie we were watching and stood slowly. "Come, my pet. We have a new achievement to unlock."

Taking my hand, she pulled me to my feet. Still holding my hand, she guided me to the bedroom in the back of the plane. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply, turning me slowly. Suddenly, I was falling as she pushed me back onto the bed. She had her phone in her hand. I heard the camera snap, then another screen to the right came to life with the photo she had just taken.

I was biting my lip, my collar sparkling in the light, my hard cock straining against the delicate lace of my panties. The screen flashed again, and the movie resumed. Mistress was helping me off the drum, my legs wouldn't hold me. We both vanished from the frame for a moment before Mistress returned for the camera. The video must have been paused while she moved the camera.

Back in the plane, Mistress was kissing her way up my leg. Her fingers gently caressed my pantie-covered cock. I gasped softly as she pulled the material to the side, freeing me. She pushed my legs wider, kissed her way higher, then ran her hot tongue up my shaft...slowly. Shivering in pleasure, I put my hands on my breasts and squeezed. She took all of me then, in one swift slurp.

On the screen, I came back into focus. Mistress was taking a moment to get the angle just right, but there I was, still in my boots, a spreader bar between my knees. My wrists had been cuffed to the bar, and a chain from the bar to my collar kept my legs pulled up nice and high to give a perfect view of my already well-abused, swollen ass. Mistress was crawling between my legs here, the same as on the screen.

I moaned loudly as Mistress deep-throated me again. "Oh, God, Mistress!"

She reached up and grabbed my hands from my breasts, pulled them down, and put them on her head. I arched my back and tightened my fingers in her hair. She moaned around me, gurgling her pleasure as I thrust into her mouth over and over. Glancing up at the screen, Mistress was performing the same act there, bobbing up and down on my cock, but on-screen she was shoving two fingers in and out of my ass.

Gasping for air, spit dripping from her chin, the Mistress here, pulled away from my cock, letting it slap wetly against my pelvis. Kissing her way up my bare belly, she glanced at the screen.

"Oh, this is a good part," she said, laying her head between my breasts.

The Mistress on-screen pulled off my cock, spit on her fingers, then added a third one to my ass. We watched as my ass stretched around those fingers. Mistress started sucking me again, working her fingers slowly. After a few more minutes, she pulled off and spit on her fingers again. Her hand shaped like a cone as she pushed four fingers into my ass.

"You didn't," I gasped.

"Shhh," Mistress answered. "You'll spoil it."

We looked back at the screen. Mistress had my cock in her mouth, my hips were lifting in time to her synchronized thrusts. She spits on her hand again, captured my waving cock with her mouth, and pushed her fist into my ass. I listened to myself wail as my body arched up and down. Mistress pulled off my cock letting cum dribble down her chin and drip onto her hand.

That hand moved slowly, working itself in and out of my ass. My eyes were wide as I watched how much her little cone-shaped hand stretched my ass.

"Isn't it beautiful," Mistress asked, her hand squeezing my breast. "I wasn't sure you would take it, but you are so close here. I could see your hold slipping. You just needed a little more of a push."

She moved back to her hands and knees, crawled up my body, pulled her skirt up, and pressed her burning sex against my cock. She wasn't wearing any panties. She worked herself back and forth until I slipped deep inside. I gasped here as the me on the screen cried out in unbridled pleasure.

"Here it comes," Mistress whispered in my ear.

On the screen, Mistress was pushing her fist back and forth in my ass. Each time she pulled it back, her fist stretching my ass to its maximum, my body would arch and another fountain of cum would roll from the tip of my cock.

"Wait for it..." Mistress growled as she ground her hips into mine.

Back in the hotel, Mistress yanked her fist from my ass. My ass gaped open and closed. After a moment, she shoved her fist right back in. I moaned here, I screamed there. Mistress began rocking her hips slowly.

"Fuck...toy," I heard myself gasp.

"Yes? My pet? Have you accepted your new role?"

"Fuck toy, fuck toy, fuck toy..." the me on-screen cried while rocking their hips in time with the chant.

Mistress pushed her fist deeper. "Yes. My little fuck toy."

I captured Mistresses lips with mine and rocked my hips up into her harder. "You broke me."

"It took longer than I expected," she moaned. "But I kept you there for hours."

"Hours?" I growled thrusting harder.

"Hours," she moaned again, her body shivering as her climax rolled over her.

I grunted and thrust into her harder, slapping my hips against hers. With a loud moan, I unloaded deep into her moist folds.

"Welcome to the mile-high club," Mistress whispered against my neck. She let her weight settle on me, my cock still buried inside her. "You should keep watching. It gets better."

Mistress stayed on top of me as we turned our heads back to the screen.

Somehow, Mistress had gotten me over onto my belly. Well, sort of on my belly. The spreader bar was still between my knees, my wrists were still cuffed to it. My blindfolded face was pressed into the bed. Mistress was standing over me, her favorite paddle in her hand. Each time that paddle made contact, I would moan and mumble the words "Fuck toy".

Mistress picked up the camera and moved around so that she was aiming it right at my face. "Tell me, little fuck toy, what do you want?"

"Fuck toy," I heard myself say.

"Really?" Mistress asked.

"Fuck toy... fuck me... fuck toy."

Her finger traced over my cheek. "I really have broken you haven't I?"

"Fuck toy, fuck toy..."

"Alright, my fuck toy, I will give you what you need," she said as she moved back towards the end of the bed.

Mistress set the camera up so that you could see all of me right to the foot of the bed. We watched as she moved a new device to the end of the bed. A very large fucking machine with what looked like a nine or ten-inch dildo hanging off the end of it. We watched as she moved it right up to the end of the bed. She picked up a very large bottle of lube and squirted some in her hand. She rubbed her hand over my ass, made a cone of her hand, and slowly worked her fist back into my ass.

My back arched, pre-cum poured from my cock. She fisted my ass a little longer, then pulled her hand out. As my ass gaped open and closed, Mistress squirted a large stream of lube directly into it. She waited for it to gape again and squirted in another stream until lube dripped from my hole.

She moved back to the machine, pushed it up tight to the bed, then extended the arm slowly until the dildo slipped in. Mistress pushed it as deep as it would go. I moaned as she locked it in place. Need drove me to arch my back trying to push it deeper. Mistress slapped my ass hard, and then I was being fucked. The machine pistoned in and out of my well-lubed ass. It started slowly, a long moan rolling out of my throat. The machine got faster, and clear liquid rolled out of my cock.

For the next half an hour, Mistress would speed up or slow down the speed of the dildo ramming into my ass. My body was just limp, drool flowing from my lips with each moan. There was a doorbell sound, and Mistress turned off the machine but left it buried deep inside me.

"Looks like our guests have arrived," she said, leaning over and kissing me on the head.

"F... uck... toy..."

"I will join you soon baby, I promise."

She vanished from the frame, and we watched as my abused ass flexed around the large dildo for the next few minutes.

"My goodness, M. You really have broken her," Jo said, as she stepped into the shot. "How long did it take?"

"Almost six hours," Mistress answered.

"You have ruined her, M. I'm kinda jealous. I hope she is enjoying it."

"She has not stopped cumming for the last hour."

Mistress ran her fingers over my ass. It flexed around the dildo again with a strange sucking sound.

"Are you sure about this, M?"

Mistress looked at Jo with a large smile. "You're the only one I would trust. I need to go to the office, but I can't leave my fuck toy alone."

"Fuck... toy," I echoed.

Jo laughed. "Well, and truly broken. Very well. You go do what you need to do, and I will hold your fuck toy on edge until you get back."

"Only one rule. The boots stay on."

The fucking machine came back to life as Jo's fingers now traced over my ass.

I must have fallen asleep for a little while. Mistress was still on top of me. Her breathing, even and steady. I wrapped my arms around her smiling and thinking how lucky I truly was.

"Are you ready?" I heard from the screen.

Looking back, my eyes went wide. Mistress, on her knees beside me. My blindfold had been removed. You could see the blank-blissful stare in my eyes as the camera rotated around over the two of us. There was a second fucking machine, the large dildo very slowly pumping in and out of Mistress's sex. Our fingers were interlaced, our eyes watching each other, our moans almost perfectly synced.

The camera moved to behind us getting a tight closeup of Mistress's sex being slowly invaded over and over. The machine suddenly sped up and juices flowed from her as she screamed out her joy. The camera panned over to me and my swollen ass. Cum dripped in long strings from my cock.

This scene lasted for almost two hours. I had lost count of the number of times Mistress and I had climaxed, but by the end, she was a quivering limp mess. She finally called a stop to the abuse and both machines were taken away. Mistress flopped to her side but bound the way I was, I couldn't move. After what my body had been through, I don't know that it could have moved.

"M?"

"Hmm?"

"M!"

"Wha...?"

"Are we finished?"

With a long moan, Mistress stretched and opened her eyes. "I think we might be. Look at her."

The camera moved around and focused on my face. My eyes were blank, staring off into nothing. My lips moved, but no sound came out. The camera zoomed out a little and you could see a slight movement as my body rocked back and forth as if I was still being fucked.

"What is she saying? Holly, get the camera closer," Jo said.

Holly, who must have been recording since Jo arrived, God, she will hold this over my head forever, moved the camera closer. Everyone seemed to hold their breath as they tried to listen.

"Fuck me, fuck toy, fuck me, fuck toy, fuck me..."

"Oh my," Jo giggled.

"Seems maybe she is not done just yet," Mistress giggled.

"I do have one more wedding gift, if you are willing, M."

"Something more than her ass being fucked for the last... Oh, God. Ten hours!"

"It is a true challenge of your fuck toy's abilities," Jo said, as she held up the colon snake.

So, this is where that part came in. The film continued for the next hour with Mistress and Jo lubing my ass more and slowly sliding more and more of that twenty-inch toy up my ass.

The phone ringing next to the bed disturbed Mistress. Still, on top of me, she picked it up.

"Yes?"

"Thank you, Vivian, we will be right out."

The film paused as Mistress finally got the last few inches of the toy into my ass.

"Dinner is served," she said softly.

"I feel..."

"Crushed under me?" she laughed.

I hugged her tighter. "Useless."

"Oh, my pet. Don't feel like that. This is our honeymoon. You will not lift a finger to do anything more than put on your bikini or please your Mistress."

She pushed herself up and rolled off of me. We both moaned at the sudden separation of our bodies.

"Did you sleep at all?"

I nodded. "I woke up at the part where you were joining me on the bed."

"Oh! That was fun, though you missed the part where Jo strapped a dildo to your face and used it to fuck herself."

"What?"

"She didn't touch anything she wasn't supposed to, but even I found it hard to resist joining you, as you saw."

We made sure our clothes were somewhat of a decent order, then headed back to the main cabin. Vivian had set a beautiful table. Two lovely steaks, potatoes, and red wine. She was on her knees beside the table, her clothes had not returned.

Mistress and I sat, toasted to our love, and ate.

"So, you will have plenty of chances to re-watch that movie and see the parts you missed," Mistress was saying.

"Were we at the end?"

"Not quite. You took the whole toy but were having trouble keeping it in. The first time it slipped out, it came with a nasty surprise."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said, lowering my eyes.

"Not your fault at all. Jo and I should have both thought of that issue. Right after that, we took you to the bathroom, gave you a double enema, then went right back to stuffing your hungry little fuck toy ass."

I was blushing now.

"We knew you would need to be good and lubed up again, so we used one of those strap-on squirting dildos filled with lube instead of fake cum."

"You fucked me full of lube?" I giggled.

"Right to the top and spilling over," Mistress laughed. "Then back on the bed with you and a twenty-inch snake up your ass. Oh, man, how you moaned and wiggled as that snake worked its way deeper. You came so hard I thought you would pass out. Then there was the issue of keeping it in. Holly reminded us of your latex panties. It took all three of us to get them on you, but they held perfectly."

"Did we go to sleep after that?" I asked.

"No," Mistress said with a grin. "Holly wanted a turn on the fucking machine, and since you were in no shape whatsoever to join her, she kept her head in your lap while Jo made her scream."

"I wish I could remember."

"It is in the video. She was slobbering all over the front of your panties. You even came on her face once."

"I bet she loved that," I giggled.

"She was almost as broken as you by then, my love. It was right after that we went to sleep. We had been at it for nearly sixteen hours."

A voice came over the loudspeakers. "We are one hour from our destination, Mistress M. Please return to your normal seats so the plane can be prepared for landing."

We finished our meal quickly, allowed Vivian to clean up, and moved back to our seats. We didn't talk much for the rest of the flight. Mistress held my hand, and I rested my head on her shoulder. Vivian returned a short while later, fully clothed again, and took her seat as well. I had hoped to get a nice look at Bora Bora from the skies, but it was already dark as the plane started to descend.

The plane taxied for about five minutes before coming to a full stop. Vivian was already opening the door as Mistress clipped the leash to my collar. I couldn't help the grin that displayed on my face. She led me to the door, thanked Vivian, then descended the stairs to the car waiting below. Our two bags were placed in the back, and the driver pulled away.

"Welcome to Bora Bora, Mistress M," he said in a thick accent. "A skiff is waiting to take you out to the yacht."

"Thank you," Mistress replied.

"The yacht is fully staffed, you will need to worry about nothing during your stay except relaxing and enjoying your honeymoon."

The two of them spoke for the thirty-minute car ride. Mistress asking about local site-seeing and dining. The driver filled her in on some of the hottest locations for tourists, then rattled off a list of places the common tourist rarely visited.

He pulled up to a small dock, where a gentleman in a crisp white uniform waited. He opened the door for us and greeted Mistress with a very thick Australasian accent.

"A true pleasure to meet you, Captain John," Mistress said. "This is my wife and pet, Abby."

"Miss Abby," John said. "If you follow me, the skiff is just down the dock. We will get your bags, and then get you settled."

The thing they called a skiff was in reality a very, VERY, small boat. I have been on boats before, but nothing this small in the dark. I was actually scared. The ride was taking much longer than I expected, but then, we rounded a corner, and she came into sight. Beautiful, glowing white with the moon hanging just overhead.

The Bana-phrionnsa na mara. Captain John said it was Gaelic for "Princess of the sea."

Captain John explained to Mistress that the yacht was 280-feet in length. With five levels, three above water and two below. He understood that we were here for our honeymoon, as did the staff of the boat. He assured Mistress that his staff would be discrete, but at her service should the need arise for anything.