Becoming Abby Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting on the yacht was another adventure I wish I could have done in the daylight. A very narrow "gangplank" was lowered to the skiff at a very steep angle. Thank God I was not in heels. As we finally made it on board, the entire staff was lined up and waiting. Captain John made introductions, from the second mate to the cook, cleaning staff, and activities manager.

As it was late, a full tour of the yacht was postponed until morning. Instead, we retired to our room. I call it a room, but it looked like a penthouse suite in the finest hotel I could ever think of. This was the kind of place mega-stars used to get away from it all. Something you would only see in the movies.

Mistress drew my attention back to her as she wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply. "Remind me to hug Jo when we get back, my pet."

"You will have to beat me to her," I joked.

Over the next several days we explored the yacht. Our room was not the only opulent overload to be found. From the dining room to the full theater room, no expense had been spared in the building of this beauty. The upper deck even held a hot tub big enough for twenty people. Or two who have never had sex in a hot tub.

The sex was incredible. That first night, we mostly slept. But every day and night after that found us making love several times a day. Mistress still worked at pushing my boundaries. Once she made me spend the whole evening wearing the bodysuit Holly had given me as a wedding gift. She inflated the boobs to a massive size, then paraded me around the yacht to "visit" places she had never been. Like the staff quarters.

The micro-bikini was another boundary-pushing item. The tiniest bit of material I have ever seen attempting to cover my cock. It had some stretch, yes, but it hardly hid anything, no matter how well I tucked. Mistress made me wear it to lunch on the mainland, then took me swimming in the warm ocean waters. That wasn't the only problem I had with this particular item.

Mistress found me standing in front of a large mirror, tears slowly running down my face as I turned from one side to the other.

"Abby," she said softly.

"Oh!" I gasped, wiping at my eyes, and dropping to my knees. "Forgive me, Mistress. I didn't hear your call."

"That's because I didn't call," Mistress said, cupping her hand against my cheek. "Why are you crying? What's wrong? Tell me."

"I... I can't tan."

"Of course, you can," she said with a smile.

I was shaking my head. "Silicone doesn't tan."

"Oh, I see," Mistress said.

"You... You have me walking around in this tiny bikini," I sobbed. "I was so excited about tan lines, and looking all sexy for you... But I can't tan!"

"I wouldn't say that, Abby. You can very clearly see the lines on your hips and belly, and we have only been here a few days."

"But..."

"Shhhh. I understand my love. Do you want to take them off?"

"I would look silly."

"How so?"

"If I tan without them, then put them back on, I won't match."

Mistress nodded and sat down on the floor beside me. "I had thought about this. And you and I have talked about a problem like this before. There are only two options. You can take them off and tan without them. Yes, you will look a little silly as your beautiful bronze skin blends into the white of the silicone if you wear them again. Or, you cannot wear them."

"I love my boobs," I moaned.

"I know you do, Abby. And that brings us back to the very last option. Implants. They will be you, and they will tan as beautifully as the rest of you."

I was looking down at my boobs, then slowly raised my eyes to look at Mistress. "You would lose Andy forever."

"Of course, I wouldn't! You will always be Andy if you want. Even if you have tits that won't come off. There are ways of hiding them."

My chest thrust out at Mistress.

"OK, maybe we can't hide them very well if they are this big, but if we started smaller. A large B, small C? You could wear a baggy shirt, it would just look like you have big pecs."

I ran my hands over my boobs while she talked.

"We could have your nipples pierced, so when I suck on them and pull your little slut signs, you would know exactly what it feels like."

My whole life, ever since I accepted that I liked to dress like a woman, I have wondered about having breasts of my own. Fear held me back. Fear stopped me from taking that step. Fear of rejection, fear of losing who I am, fear of losing the ones I love, fear of revealing to the world that I was a freak. So many people in my life knew nothing of this side of me. What would they think?

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes?" Mistress asked.

"I want to do it."

"Implants? You're sure?"

"I am scared to give up Andy. He has protected me just as I protected him."

"But now?"

"Now I have you. You will protect me and keep me safe."

"This is a big step, my love. I need to know for sure. No pets, no slaves, no plaything. I need to hear this from Abby or Andy before I fully agree."

"My love, I have wanted this for decades. I have just been too scared to take that last step," I said. "Andy will always be there, but you have shown Abby the joys of being able to walk the world and not be scared."

Her grin was infectious. "We will start small," she whispered and pulled me into a big hug.

The last few days of our honeymoon were spent relaxing poolside, or basking in the sun on the beach. My breast forms were gone, the tiny micro-bikini top packed away as well. Missy had decided that a top-less tan would look the best once my new breasts were implanted. If I wanted tan lines after the procedure was finished, well, we could always come back to Bora Bora.

She had already been in contact with our doctor, meetings were scheduled, and my room was already reserved. Each time I thought about it and what I was going to do, that fear crept up on me again. But, all I had to do was look into the smiling face of my wife, and that fear vanished. She would protect me.

On the last day of our honeymoon, our bags were already packed as we would be leaving in just a few hours. We had decided to take one last chance to sunbathe and work on our tans.

Missy's hand found mine. "I had a thought."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to have to let you take that collar off for your surgery."

"We can put it right back on as soon as I am done."

"I never wanted you to take it off."

"And I never want to. I gave myself to you."

"I think I can live with you taking it off from time to time," she said.

"Only if you make me," I giggled.

"There was something else," Missy said, sitting up to look at me. "I don't want you to be my full-time pet. I love Abby. I want her to have her freedom. I don't want her... you. I don't want you to feel like I am controlling your whole life."

Sitting up, I took both her hands in mine. "I gave myself to you fully. To do with as you please, when you please. I know you will give me my time to just be me. And I will treasure every moment of it. But this," I said as my fingers traced over the collar. "This will always be who I am. Even Abby doesn't want to take it off."

We kissed, then laid back on our chairs.

"So, what is our next adventure going to be?" I asked jokingly.

"I have been thinking about that," Missy answered. "London has a nice fetish scene, as does Paris. Maybe it is time for Valhalla to expand. Maybe even an overseas office for M's Designs."

"It was a joke," I said, glancing over at her.

"No joking," She answered.

"If it is something you want, it will happen, because you will make it happen."

We lay there in silence for a little longer.

"What about the Coffee Slut?"

"Oh, don't even think you are getting out of that!" She said quickly. "I will have to adjust your uniforms to fit your new boobs, but you make the best damn cup of coffee anyone has ever had. I'm thinking of installing a full coffee bar in the break room for my Slut to run. You could experiment with flavors and different blends if you wanted. Your own little coffee empire. We will call it "Slut Coffee" and you will be the head Slut."

The more she talked, the bigger my smile. "And your expansion plans?"

"Will be years in the making," she said.

The sound of the skiff approaching the boat got our attention.

"Time to go back to the real world," Mistress said, sitting up.

"What if I didn't want to?" I asked, sitting up as well.

"Misses Abby Hart," she said, looking me in the eyes. "You can do anything you set your mind to. If this is what you wanted for the rest of your life, you would make it happen."

"I love you Misses Missy Hart," I answered, taking her hand.

We held hands on the way to our room. Dressed while smiling at each other, then held hands again to the skiff.

I looked back at the yacht several times as it moved further and further away. When I lost sight of it, I looked to my beautiful wife. My owner, my Mistress, my only love. My fingers traced over the collar I still wore, then slowly down my chest, squeezing gently. Missy squeezed my hand and smiled.

Time for the next adventure.

******

This story has been loosely based on my life and experiences since coming out to my wife. Some parts are fantasy, some parts are not. I will leave it to you, my loyal readers, to decide for yourself which is which.

Here we say farewell to our beloved couple. This is not a forever goodbye, no, I could never do that, but goodbye for now. Missy and Abby have a whole new world of adventures to take on in their next series.

I want to thank each and every one of you that has read along smiled, laughed, and cried with me as I shared this tale with you. I have put my heart into this series, and the warm words that many of you have shared with me have only made me want to work harder on it.

Holly, I pray that life has been nothing but kind to you. I miss you my beautiful gurl. Thank you for giving me the courage to put myself out there, and share my story with others.

Jennie Lynn, thank you for allowing me to add you to this tale. You have always been a ray of sunshine that can cut through the gloomiest of days.

Cari, without your guidance, I would have never made it past chapter three. Thank you. Your good nature and kindness have always made me smile. I can't wait to share the next adventure with you.

Missy, Mistress, My love... I have no words to express my love for you anymore than what I have here on these pages. Thank you for allowing me to share a little bit of myself with others. Thank you for making me the person that I am today. I love you.

As a last note, the next story I will be writing is a continuation of "The Chains That Bind." I have had many requests to add several more chapters to this series and have put it off in favor of Abby. I hope to see you all in the comments there.

*Hugs and snuggles*

Abby