Becoming Alice Edwards slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At almost the same time Alice grunted out an orgasm of her own as she roughly ground her pussy on Sandy's face. She was riding her captive and arched her back as she did. It was a magnificent sight.

Alice seemed to be having a sort of continuous orgasm as she grunted and moaned. Sandy was thrashing as she did from the tickling as the sensitivity of her clit was taking over her.

Without notice Alice spun around on Sandy's face so she could watch me work. And she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "Now show your appreciation bitch and tongue my asshole. " Sandy roughly commanded.

I could not see it from my position but Sandy was forced to lick Alice's ass.

"Make her cum until I tell you to stop." Alice ordered me. It was time for more instruction as I licked and sucked Sandy's clit.

"You got into this position today because you were completely honest with me from the moment I confronted you. You begged for help when confessing your shortcomings. Too many folks rationalize, mislead and outright lie when in your position. I was impressed and then the begging sealed the deal. If you continue to work hard and remain completely honest with me good things could happen. Sandy has the same qualities. The two of you are fortunate to have been thrown together through the agency. It is lottery type luck for this type of situation to occur. I am fortunate as well. The two of you are going to serve me well." Alice proclaimed.

I never let up on my clit sucking and Sandy convulsed regularly. Her moans now sounded like complete surrender. Alice lifted herself from Sandy's face. Sandy was covered in sweat.

"I want you to show your appreciation for today's lesson. I am going to release Sandy's legs from bondage. I'll bend them back so you can lick her asshole. You'll be allowed to jack yourself onto the towel and then smear your face in the cum when I order it." Alice commanded.

With hers legs released and lifted I bowed to the task of licking Sandy's sweaty ass. I licked around her anus first and then probed her hole with my tongue. It was an incredible act of submission and Sandy's moaning showed my attention was accepted.

I was jacking my cock and trying my best to avoid cumming too soon. The excitement made me drive my tongue into Sandy's ass. The taste was not at all unpleasant. In fact I was enjoying this perverse act. As my tongue was causing Sandy to squirm I begged Alice to cum. My request was granted. I exploded into the towel but continued my anal licking until I was told to stop.

Alice let my submission continue for a couple more minutes. With the release of my cum I expected my desire to serve to diminish. It did not.

"Now get your head down into your cum and smear it on your face and lick some up." Alice ordered.

This was going to be hard. I bowed to the task and smelled the cum and felt the thickness cover my face as I smeared it on me. I made sure to lick some up.

Alice ordered me to lift my head. She laughed at me and my cum covered face. She fed me some of my cum and I accepted it. I was ordered to crawl to the bathroom and wash my face.

When I returned Alice had released Sandy. She was ordered to take a shower and dress. I would then shower Alice and dry her. When she was dressed the two of them relaxed for a couple minutes on my couch. It suddenly dawned on me that Sandy had not uttered a word during this entire time. I had barely spoken as well.

As they rose to leave the apartment Alice ordered me to clean up the bedroom. Then she said with a smirk on her face. "Lesson one concluded. You have performed in an acceptable manner. But there is so much more to experience and learn. Back to business at the office tomorrow. Right slave?"

"Yes Mrs. Edwards and thank you for this opportunity." I said.

"You are very welcome slave. Sandy is probably happy you agreed to this as well."

Alice offered. And she took Sandy by the blond hair and made her open her mouth wide. Then she deposited her spit into Sandy's mouth. Then she made me open my mouth wide. She ordered Sandy to spit into my mouth. I was already excited again.

"Sandy give him a kiss so he can taste a bit of my ass." Alice ordered.

Sandy took my head and drove her tongue between my lips. I could taste a variety of flavors. Her tongue probed my mouth deeply. She actually moaned as she enjoyed this moment of power. I wished it could last much longer but her tongue withdrew.

"Get down slave and show your appreciation by kissing all four of our shoes." Alice commanded. I dropped to my knees and kissed Alice's flats first. Then I kissed the sandals Sandy had taunted me with earlier.

"Thank you Mrs. Edwards." I blurted out without prompting.

And they were gone.

12