Becoming an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first rule of thumb was to always set the mood and scene. That kind of already had been done by Mr. Psycho. The neighbouring balconies were separated by large panels, so if anybody did come out onto either one of them, I would be unseen. Out ahead of me there were people on their balconies, but they were on the other side of the resort. The mood and scene was set.

Getting comfortable in the corner of the balcony sofa, I opened the sun dress. Not fully, just enough to set my boobs free. My nipples were already hard with anticipated excitement. Squirting the massage oil into the palms of my hands, I rubbed them vigorously together to warm the oil, further increasing the anticipation.

Then, one of my favourite things to do to myself, I put my hands gently onto my boobs and proceeded to coat my chest in oil, caressing it everywhere before massaging. I used my fingers and then my whole palms, stimulating all the nerve endings. I moved closely towards my areola and nipples, but making sure I didn't touch them yet.

As soon as my eyes closed my mind wandered back to the beach, surrounded by my three voyeurs. Using a slippery finger, I finally moved inside my areola. I delicately circled around the very edge of my nipples. I gasped softly and opened my legs.

In my fantasy the three men were watching me intently, especially Mr. Psycho. They want me but they can't have me. Relaxing my fingers into a peace sign, I slid them around my nipples, trapping the sensitive teats between them before I started stroke my fingers back and forth. I then squeezed my fingers together, squeezing my nipples. More soft gasps escape my lips.

The men were now watching me with hungry eyes. Wanton eyes. I was performing for them. Teasing them with my young body and big boobs. Holding my nipples simultaneously between my finger and thumb, I stroked up and down, gently rolling my nipples side to side, before lightly pinching and tweaking them.

On the comfortable balcony sofa, I imagined Mr. Psycho doing this to me. His grotesqueness consuming me as he would surely squeeze my nipples harshly. He would enjoy restricting the blood flow and making me groan, before releasing my nipples to send the blood pumping back in to cause that wonderful throbbing sensation.

Having driven myself crazy with my breast play, I then popped open all the buttons on the sun dress, exposing my naked body to the sun. It slipped from my shoulders and down my arms, where it rested until I finished.

Squirting more oil into my palms, I left my oily boobs to glisten in the sun. I then coated my tummy, using my hands to rub it into my skin. My mind wandered back to the beach when my right hand reached my shaven pubic mound. I pulled my left hand back up my body to resume caressing my boobs.

My fantasy had seemingly progressed. The beach was deserted and the three men were now standing around my sun bed, slowly stroking their erect cocks as I rubbed oil all over my naked body.

With my hand resting over the fleshy, hairless area of my pubic bone, I took a moment to imagine being surrounded by the three horny, older men at the beach, stroking their cocks over me. I then began to massage that soft, fleshy area, causing myself to moan softly. I than ran my greasy fingers along the outer and inner lips of my vulva. I felt so relaxed with the afternoon sun beating down on my horny, naked body.

As the naked men on the beach stood over me in my fantasy, I started stroking my clit through the hood on the balcony. Another teasing favourite of mine. Repositioning my fingers into a V shape, I progressed further and slid my fingers up down my clitoral shaft. I was soaking by now, and the men in my fantasy were rock hard. They wanted to paw their dirty hands all over my young body, but I wouldn't let them.

Suddenly, just as I found my rhythm, the neighbours to my left came noisily out on to their balcony. There was no way for them to see me, but they could definitely hear me if I wasn't too careful. Their presence sent my arousal sky rocketing to another level. I'd never knowingly masturbated so close to strangers before.

I stifled a giggle and then rubbed faster. I began to moan as my neighbours lit cigarettes and started talking. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but then I wasn't trying to. I rubbed faster and harder. My clit was wet and pulsing. Any second now, I thought, applying more pressure.

Then... pure bliss. My body shook like as if an earthquake had struck. I sobbed and groaned, biting my lower lip to keep as quiet as possible. Then... calm. I removed my hand and slumped even further into the balcony sofa, satisfied but not completely.

The couple smoked their cigarettes then returned inside, leaving me to continue and return to my beach fantasy. After fondling my swollen boobs for a few post-orgasm moments, I returned my hand to my southernly bits and began to massage my vaginal opening.

What I really needed was a big, hard cock to fuck me right there on the balcony. Not having one of those to hand, I slowly penetrated my soaking wet pussy with two fingers. In a circular in-out motion, I stroked my insides and stimulated my g-spot.

The men on the beach were finally groping my body. They mauled my boobs and rubbed my thighs whilst stroking their leaking cocks, inches above me. I so wanted them to cover me in cum. A wicked fantasy that had recently started appearing regularly in my solo sessions, long before I flew to Cancun.

Increasing the speed and pressure with my right hand and two fingers, I brought my left hand down my body from my boobs to assist in me in reaching another orgasm. I spread my pussy lips open and thrusted my fingers in and out as hard and as fast as I could.

Unable to hold back my groans of pleasure, even if I wanted to, my hand knocked hard against my pubic bone. The feeling was there, bubbling and rising ever closer. The men on the beach started ejaculating, finally covering my body in warm cum. I could almost feel it on my boobs, taste it on my lips.

Then... I spasmed out of control. I cursed and flew forwards, before I cursed again and fell on my side. It took me about ten minutes before I hauled my naked body off that balcony sofa.

The sun dress fell from my body and I walked naked back into my room. Anyone looking in my direction would have most certainly seen my boobs and bare buttocks. I giggled and took a shower, knowing I was going to masturbate everyday on the balcony until it was time to go home, which was only in three days time anyway.

Oh... and yes, in case you're wondering. I did continue to sunbathe topless, and I don't think my parents ever found out. If they did they never said anything.

12