All Comments on 'Becoming an Exhibitionist'

by Seren99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Poacher11Poacher11about 1 year ago

Looking forward to see how the story develops

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that was pretty good, but i wished she took her bottoms off in front of them too :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was really nice. I enjoyed it and wish I was around to witness it. I'll be looking for more of your work as this was a very pleasant read. Thank you for sharing with us your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute story. Years ago we lived in a flat with a balcony facing an elevated motorway not more than thirty meters away. On warm bright days my wife would stretch out naked on the hammock we'd rigged on the balcony and masturbate until she fell asleep, not concerning herself with the cars speeding by catching only a fleeting glimpse of her. Often, the traffic slowed to a crawl due to congestion. One such day, she woke up to find the cars at a stand-still, the occupants getting a good steady look and waving at her. Rather than panic, she decided to give them a real show by masturbating again, then standing up for a bow and a curtsy, all the while still nude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please keep writing this was awesome , let her end up naked on a beach

UKGent34UKGent34about 1 year ago

Great story, Seren, thank you. I like the way you share the trepidation building up to that first moment of taking you top off, and then the thrill of showing yourself off. The final scene on the balcony is well done, too - I could really see you in my mind's eye.

I'm hoping this is the beginning of a series of stories in which you develop your love of exhibitionism even further and share your experiences with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written. Engaging and fun. Thank you.

BamboozlerBamboozlerabout 1 year ago

Amazing, I came along with you on that ride ;) I look forward to hearing more of your adventures.

edthe3rd2003edthe3rd2003about 1 year ago

Are all girls from the UK great writers? I wish there was a list of them, so I knew exactly which stories to read first. Wow, you ladies are awesome!

DDH3269DDH3269about 1 year ago

Well done. The description and specificity of feelings and actions are tantalizing to say the least. I've read all three of our stories and enjoyed each of them. You have shared your desired exhibitionism and created images that your readers can readily see. Keep writing and continue on the same path. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Still waiting for part 2. Soon?

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel892 months ago

Busty exhibitionist leady lady? Wow, that's rare! Thanks. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous