Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 02

Story Info
Master James introduces their cuck slave to some new rules.
1k words
4.19
34.1k
26

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard had been in a FLR with his wife, Sandra, for 6 of the 7 seven years they were married. But a few months ago she had put him into chastity, allowing him to cum once a week. Richard worked from home as an editor, made good money, and had time to manage the household, do errands for his wife, hand wash her lingerie, and worship her with his tongue, whenever she chose. Richard knew she had lovers. He had to get on his knees and lick her pussy clean of the cream pies she brought home from her evenings out. But a few moths ago she brought her bull, James, home with her and had given him the keys to Richard's cock cage. James, who was handsome and fabulously wealthy, had set up some new rules. He increased the time between Richard's releases from one a week to once every two weeks. But also set rules that if broken would add two weeks to Richard's caging and release.

That was three months ago. Richard -- now called "Robin" when he served them -- had struggled with the demands placed upon him. He had not had a release in four weeks, having once called James "sir" instead of "Master James," and had been a few minutes late getting ready to welcome them home one night as he had been previously instructed.

They had just texted him, which meant they would be home in 15 minutes. Richard undressed and changed into a pair of frilly underwear, put on the collar Master James had selected for him, and a maid's apron. When the door opened, he was on his knees, head pressed to the carpet.

When they stepped in he kissed his wife's shoes first and said, "Welcome home Mistress Sandra," and then kissed James' shoes and said, "How may I serve you, Master James?'

Sandra and James sat on the couch, saying nothing to Robin, chatting among themselves as if he wasn't there. James snapped his fingers and Robin got up and went to get a glass of properly chilled champagne for his wife and an extraordinarily expensive single-malt scotch with one ice cube for Master James. He served it on a silver tray and then knelt quietly at the side of the couch.

"That was very well done, Robin" said Master James, "You may earn a release yet," and half-patted and half-slapped Robin's cheek.

Robin's face colored and he said, "Thank you, Master James."

"We'll be eating out tonight, Robin," said Master James. "Your Mistress is going to shower and change. While she's getting ready, I'll do a small inspection." Robin knew he was not to remain silent. There was an expected response and he gave it. "Yes, Master James." Sandra went into the bedroom and left the two of them in the living room, James on the couch and Robin kneeling at his right hand.

"Come," said Master James, fingering Robin's collar, and Robin crawled after him. Master James led him into the kitchen. The ingredients for a cold dinner were laid out on the counter. Master James surveyed the scene and said, "Just as ordered. Good. But we don't want to waste good food, do we Robin"? "No, Master James." "Well," continued Master James, "You've been very good for the past few days, so I have a reward for you." He saw a gleam of hope in Robin's eyes. "No, not a release. Not for another 10 days. If you are good. But dinner for you. Normally you get Mistress Sandra's and my scraps. Tonight you feast."

Robin said, "Thank you, Master James."

James reached into one of the cabinets and took out a large bowl and dumped the salad and cheeses, the anchovies and pine nuts, the croutons and sliced walnuts into it. He took salad tongs and mixed it all together. "Almost done," said Master James.

Robin was kneeling on the kitchen floor and gasped. Master James unzipped his pants and took out his inordinately large penis and freed his pendulous balls from his boxers. He held the salad bowl in front of him and peed on the salad. "Some very exclusive dressing for you, Robin," he said.

Robin knew better than to hesitate and said, "Thank you, Master James."

James laughed. "I'm going to put this bowl on the floor. When Mistress Sandra and I leave you may eat. From the bowl. On the floor. And eat it all, Robin. I don't want to see a single pine nut left. Two more weeks of being caged for every pine nut left uneaten. Understood?"

Robin swallowed hard and said, "Yes, Master James. Thank you, Master James."

"You know, Robin," James mused, "A female-led relationship is traditionally one between a dominant woman and a submissive man, where the woman holds more power than the man. But, when I am in town, I will be part of that relationship now. I am not cruel. Oh, I know you must think I am, but I have... standards. Some of those are, I think it's fair to call them 'extreme' or 'kinky' and you'll learn to enjoy them. Or at least obey them. Clear, Robin?"

Richard looked down at the floor and said, "Yes, Master James, I do."

Just then they could hear Sandra's voice in the entryway. "James, I'm ready to go."

Master James looked down at Robin. He snapped his fingers and Robin crawled out to hallway where he kissed his mistress' shoes and said, "Have a nice evening, Mistress Sandra," then turned and kissed James's shoes, and said, "Have a nice evening, Master James," and then lowered his head to the carpet.

"What were the two of you doing in the kitchen?" asked Sandra.

James smiled broadly. "Since we were going out, I didn't want our dinner going to waste. I prepared it for Robin, and told him he could have it tonight."

"You're too good to him," Sandra said smiling up at James.

"Well, he'll need his strength, When we come home I have a small training exercise in mind for him, said James."

And, arm in arm, the two of them went out into the night leaving Richard on his knees with his forehead pressed into the carpet.