Becoming Animalistic

Story Info
He unexpectedly loses control of his limbs and it's fun.
2k words
3.6
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only dawned on me how remote we were when I was given my room. A plain wooden floor is given over almost entirely to a single bed and chest of drawers. A small fireplace and metal mantlepiece dominate the wall closest to the door. There's no electricity, we have to boil water and filter it before we can drink it. We are miles from the mainland on an island comprising one small hill, a few beaches and scattered farm houses and fields. In the far south stands a lighthouse from 1891. This is the most modern landmark. Sheep and cows roam where they will and dusty tracks connect the small number of dwellings.

Some people would give a lot to be in this state of isolation. The modern world far behind them and only their minds and fellow humans for company and entertainment. I had mixed feelings about it. Being here with only my family reminded me how lonesome I was back home. And it was the kind of longing that couldn't be resolved with a week spent with kin. I wanted a girlfriend but I was useless with women.

With us was my family, being my parents, my younger brother and my grandfather. My Aunt Susan's family were also along which included her 21 year old daughter Jenny, and her 29 year old son. What I hadn't expected was for Jenny to bring her friend, Shannon along. Shannon wasn't kin to me so I could potentially practice some harmless flirting. She was a pretty girl, quite a firm figure from her love of swimming, with short boyish black hair. She had an easy smile and beautiful white teeth. Her eyes were brown and big and although usually she wouldn't be my idea of my "type", she looked attractive to me.

The first few days were spent in the sunshine outside the house. We swam in the sea, cooked big meals and ate together outside. I hoped, as I always do, that Shannon would notice me and I wouldn't have to do the talking. But my stony, yet polite and abrupt dealings weren't giving her much to go on. I was hopeless, I'd give up for now.

I went to bed in the true darkness that the isolation of the island affords. The old Victorian house creaked itself cool in the still evening air. In a sad mood, I pulled the covers over and fell into a restless sleep.

I was awoken by creaking footsteps and whispering voices. Seeing the curtains still showing only moonlight, I knew morning hadn't come yet. I listened intently from my bed and heard Shannon and Jenny talking together. One would shush the other as they moved down the corridor as quietly as an old house allows.

"Jen, don't come" I heard whispered harshly by Shannon.

"I want to see it" came the reply.

"I don't know if I can control it though" Shannon whispered urgently.

There was more whispering but I couldn't hear it over the creaking and banging of the floorboards. They were at the base of the stairs and slipping out the front door.

I quietly got out of bed and pulled a dressing gown over my naked body and two slippers on my bare feet.

I followed them downstairs, by now they were outside and could be anywhere. The air was cold outside and it swirled up my gown. I felt my ballsack tighten and my willy shrivel in the wind. I thought about turning back and getting a coat but there was no time.

With a full moon lighting the landscape the two girls were easy to make out. I hid behind drystone walls and hedges as I followed them across the island to the north end where there was a ruined 11th century chapel. The grave yard had continued to be used up until the 1920s so I had a lot of places I could hide. With my back to a tombstone I could turn around and secretly watch Shannon and Jenny who stood motionless in the centre of the ruins. The only sound was the bleeting of the sheep and the buffeting of the wind.

The wind made my dressing gown flap and I felt a shiver run down me. I began to question my plan. Why didn't I just ask them in the morning? I could be in my warm bed right now. These thoughts were interrupted by a large blue flash. It lit the entire hillside for a moment and then all was dark again.

I peeked around the gravestone and one of the girls, I think it was Shannon, was muttering and dancing around in a circle. Jenny was watching from a distance. What was that flash? It was brighter than any torch light I'd ever seen. I cursed myself that I hadn't been watching when it happened.

The wind began to blow harder and I heard a distant rumbling of thunder. A midsummer storm was brewing and I could imagine myself getting soaked as well as cold. I decided to wander back to the house and leave those two to do their religious ceremony or whatever it was they were doing.

As I stood up to leave a sheep resting nearby was startled by my presence and got up to leave. A few of them panicked and began to run away except a ram which are the notoriously aggressive male sheep that do anything to protect their female flock. Oh shit, I thought, this'll completely give the game away. I looked over to Shannon and Jenny who hadn't noticed and were now both walking in circles and chanting.

The ram let out a snort and began to charge at me just as a huge flash of lightning illuminated the entire island. It was as if time stood still. I could see the ram charging madly towards me and I could see its golden eyes staring at me angrily in the blue flash.

I felt a peculiar change come over me, as if the ram was looking right into my soul. I could feel its anger and power. I also wanted to protect my sheep from this strange human interloper. It was as if he was taking over my mind and I was being pushed back into my brain, deeper and deeper. I felt control of my limbs ebb away. I couldn't move, I was rooted to the spot and this ram was replacing me. I wanted to shout for help but no sound came out.

The flash ended and we were back in darkness but the feeling of helplessness remained. My body felt electric and full of energy but none of it was within my control. I was just a passenger as I watched myself involuntary blink and look at my hands in the moonlight. The ram that was charging at me had fallen on its side. Its tongue hung out the side of its mouth and it twitched. I could feel a new part of my brain and it was foreign. It was the ram. It had transported into my brain and now had control of all the levers.

I watched in horror as the ram turned me towards Shannon and Jenny and began walking towards them. I couldn't just walk up to them! In the middle of the night. I tried to wrestle control but I was helpless. I was just watching and could feel every sensation and sense every thought. The ram was thinking that Shannon was sexy and that was as far as the thinking went.

As I entered the ruins both Shannon and Jenny gasped in shock.

"Christ, Jamie you almost scared us half to death" cried Jenny.

Shannon also looked shocked but relieved it was only me. I leaned into her and gave her a kiss. Initially she jumped back but then she pulled towards me. Her hand reached into my hair and her tongue explored my mouth. Despite the cold, I felt my cock stirring beneath my dressing gown.

"Umm." Jenny began. "Jamie?" She hectored.

Shannon and I pulled apart and Shannon looked at me intensely in the moonlight.

"I had no idea you felt that way, Jamie. I always thought you were cute but never had any idea you liked me."

Jenny made a groaning sound. "I'm going" she said. "Good luck with the rest of your witchcraft."

Witchcraft?! Well, that explains it.

Jenny disappeared into the darkness and I could hear her walking away down the gravel track. Mentally I was trying to yell for her to stay and help me, but, of course, no sound came from my mouth.

My hands reached out for Shannon's breasts. Surely this would be too far?

Instead she responded by giggling and drew towards me. My cock was by now fully erect and I could feel the ram's simple thought. Breed.

By now the fumbling and kissing was all over her mouth and neck and I could hardly make out where I was. My dressing gown had come undone and fallen off so I was naked in the moonlight kissing Shannon who was quietly and earnestly undressing.

"This is so sexy, so ethereal" she whispered. "All under the moon"

I could hardly believe that she was allowing me to do this. Of course if it were me, I'd have never got to this stage.

She fell backwards on the summer grass and I saw her naked body in full view lying on her back. Her two breasts stood to attention in the cold and her slim tummy rose and fell with her panting, excited breath. She was unshaven but tidy. I could see her pussy lips highlighted by the moon.

The ram used my arms to pull her into her front. She crawled on all fours and pointed her wide hips to the sky. I could see her pussy and her bum as the final things before I mounted her like a ram would inseminate a sheep. I leant over her back and licked her ears as my cock thrusted rhythmically inside her. It felt warm, wet, tight and amazing.

I let out a moan in her ear. She responded by making noises of her own, she squealed and moaned.

I felt myself becoming more and more involved, like I was an animal, like I never had been a human at all. All my brain seemed to be at this point was a dumb need to breed, a pleasurable ride on a female. A series of licks, and thrusts and panting.

A deep and quivering pleasure built in my excited loins. The pressure of my cum seemed to be growing, ready to shoot my offspring into her waiting uterus. My hips didn't let up, the thrusting intensified and I heard Shannon crying with pleasure as I burst open and impregnated her with pump after pump of warm cum. Each one felt more powerful than the last. We both fell down into the grass panting and sweating in ecstasy.

I continued to lick her back and she pulled a blanket over our warm bodies and I felt myself falling into a deep sleep beside her.

When I awoke it was bright sunshine yet still early morning. I twitched my arm...I could move again and that damned sheep was out my head. Except something was different. I appeared to have 4 arms. I jumped up and fully opened my eyes but my field of vision was different. I could only see in black and white and I had a different viewing angle. Within my sight I could see horns. I looked down and saw powerful, muscular but woolly legs. I lifted one of them and saw that I had hooves which I could control. I collapsed into a heap and groaned a long and mournful sound. Well, at least things would be simple now, I thought. I took an instinctual bite of grass and chewed thoughtfully. My job was to make lambs and protect them. Time to get started.