All Comments on 'Becoming Anne Ch. 06'

by noebode

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago

I really wish there was more to this story. It’s been a fun ride so far, but it needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very real concern

So far, Katrin has taken everything from Anne. Or has she? Michelle is quite correct in her question about what happens to her after the week is over. I am hoping that it does not end with Anne/Michelle losing herself into a sex crazed bimbo that only thinks of sex, sex, sex above all else. The love that Katrin has shown Anne hopefully will be total and complete but with Michelle finally breaking through with Anne to show her husband what he has been missing. If he is not man enough to accept the new Anne/Michelle, then he can be sent packing. So far, pleasure without pain is paramount to the relationship but we still know that pleasure without pain is to be experienced. I am hopeful that pain will not overwhelm the pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernoebode@noebode
'Sex without the mind is just friction' I've been reading erotica for some time and decided it was time to show the rest of the world what my imagination could produce. The result was Almost Chance. Other stories have followed - probably more slowly than I and my readers woul...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES