All Comments on 'Becoming Anne Ch. 07'

by noebode

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JacquiUKJacquiUKalmost 4 years ago
Another page turner!

Once again you have come up with another classic for me.

It is only very recently that I gave up that last, for some, taboo part of me so Anne's story in Part 6 has so much resonance.

I am so looking forward to more particularly finding out about Anne's Friday.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Well, that‘s interesting, what brought you back after all these years? I am very pleased to see you continue this story, I always wondered how things would evolve with these two. I also liked your other new story, so please continue!

Best, Abi

erktecerktecalmost 4 years ago
Once More

I had to re-read the first 6 chapter, and I recommend that to everyone, as they set the mood and feelings here. Yes, far too long a wait, but ever so hopeful more will come soon....especially Friday. Thank you.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
So glad you have continued this take

The delay in publishing this latest chapter was far too long, but still it was worth the wait. I’ve read all seven chapters and want to continue to hear how Anne responds to Katrin’s requests (or demands?!).

This is a fabulous story and hope we won’t have to wait too long to find out how it develops, what happens on the Friday? What happens when John returns, will Michelle return or will a part of Anne always be present? Will Anne and Katrin continue to meet? So many delicious scenarios that could happen and make this series a long and enjoyable experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Creative word descriptions

Welcome back after almost 6 years? Wow, what have you been doing with yourself all this time. Great continuation to the story and I am glad you are keeping it alive. Your way with words to describe the love and emotion between Katrin and Anne is extraordinary. The devotion that Anne feels to give the utmost pleasure is not normally found in stories like this. It is very much appreciated and I am hoping that you have many more chapters since this is only like the first day or so. Do not be afraid to give more details for each of the days. There seems to be a trend to "gloss over" time periods that could be used to express more detail of what is happening. That they went all over the house and having sex is one thing; however describing how each is feeling and what they are experiencing before, during, and after sex is what makes it more believable and personable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernoebode@noebode
'Sex without the mind is just friction' I've been reading erotica for some time and decided it was time to show the rest of the world what my imagination could produce. The result was Almost Chance. Other stories have followed - probably more slowly than I and my readers woul...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES