Becoming Black-Owned, Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the new voices sounded like older white men. It felt so dirty! My hearing must have been accurate because there was a perfect correlation between me hearing a white-sounding voice and my then finding I was getting butt-fucked by a smaller dick.

It usually sounded like the more self-confident white guy got my ass or Penelope's, while a less confident and perhaps lower status white got Amanda's. This made sense because, objectively, Penelope and I did have more enticing, bigger asses and more womanly hips than Amanda.

When I thought about how white guys were ass-fucking me, too, it would mostly disgust me, and a shiver of revulsion would go down my spine. However, I also got a chill of excitement from knowing that I was WORTHY to be used in the Masters' transactions. I did feel valued!

During this Phase Three, for our health and recovery, the Masters only had us over to their Club every fifth night. In between, we were told NOT to masturbate. It was a long time to go without cumming, but I somehow was able to do it. Once, I orgasmed in my sleep. Luckily, while the Masters punished me for this, they decided that since I was sleeping, they would not make me redo the whole phase nor kick me out. Phew!! Instead, they made had me visit the Club in between two ass fuckings for four nights of alternating throat fucking and rimming, *with* making out as well, but no orgasms allowed--that was tough! I nearly orgasmed without touching myself, I was so turned on and worked up!! Mercifully, the Masters gave me a sedative I could take each night so I wouldn't cum in my sleep and be punished again!

The large space of days between each ass fucking session made those anal sex nights, when the BAC Masters usually made sure always to finger-fuck us to orgasm at the start, *extremely* gratifying!

On about the fourth ass-fucking evening, I noticed the Masters started to taunt the other three sluts and me--Elaine had joined up with Penelope, Amanda, and me at this point.

The Masters teased us about how we had been their sex slaves for *months*--and Penelope now for nearly a whole year!--and *none* of us had not even gotten fucked in our pussies yet!

It was so dominant and quite cutting! It was utterly humiliating for me as a woman, actually. And it stung to be confronted by my Masters about it.

They were right, though! I *had* become so subservient without even having my core womanly needs met--not even *one* of their cocks ever yet in my young, ripe, super horny pussy... not ever!!! I could see it was even tougher on Penelope, who was going through Phase Three for a *second* time! She looked despondent from some of the teasing. However, it quickly passed the next time a Master finger fucked her!

Lots of the taunting was right in the middle of our ass fucking, making it extra debasing!

After doing this for a couple of sessions, Malcolm, my sponsor, took the teasing to the next level with me.

This night, he had me mounted in a private room so we were alone.

By this time in my training, Malcolm had a keen sense of my personality and both my conscious and unconscious vulnerabilities and needs. As he plowed my bubble butt with his 10-1/2-inch cock, he let out something like the following: "Oh, slut, your ass is delicious. I could be happy just fucking your ass and keeping you a Phase Three slut forever... The Club might even let me, you know... I pay half the bills for this Clubhouse from my trust fund, for fucksake. I could totally see us keeping you in this phase... Or maybe we'll subject you to 'A Penelope'--and send you back up through Phase Two again? Oooh... Or we could pull 'A Joyce'--and send you back up to the beginning of Phase One, even!"

Malcolm let me marinate on that for a few minutes while he ass-fucked me silently. Then he continued. "Hmmm... If you want to be sure to progress, you're going to have to make some promises... Oh, about to cum... FUCKKKK!!!!!!!!! UNGGGGHHHHH!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! YYYYYYYYESSSS!!!!!!! ARGGGGHHHH!!!! YYYYYEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! ****UUUNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH****!!!!"

His exploding load felt delicious, as Malcolm grabbed my hips hard and rammed his cock forcefully all the way into my ass, where it pulsed and pulsed as he bellowed out his satisfaction!!

He had already gotten me off once tonight, at the beginning, and I knew the approach he was going to take to complement his verbal taunting... It was NOT going to be *my* first choice! He was *definitely* going to send me home all wound up and dripping for more release.

Yes, he did just that. He hummed quietly to himself while teasing his fingers along the insides of my thighs. He confirmed that I was dripping wet from my pussy. As expected, he taunted me about it. "Aww! The poor slut is leaking like a stream! Golly, you're NOT going to sleep too well, all excited like this, slut, not well at all! And tomorrow, and the next few days until you're back here, you'll probably be thinking about our black cocks constantly--and I'm sure my black cock especially!"

His taunting made me wetter *still*. I groaned and weakly stammered, "Please, Master!" Even as I knew that he would ignore my pleas.

The rule was that a girl could only beg once briefly. Anything longer than a single "Please, Master, Please do me!" would be met with consequences. The consequences were never physically painful. They were usually some type of deprivation, or occasionally something humiliating, like a video clip being sent to a white guy in one of our classes--or even to a professor!

On this particular night, Malcolm teased and tormented me for what seemed like an hour but was probably more like fifteen minutes, following cumming in my ass. He teased my thighs. He even fingered my labia and inside my vagina. He avoided my clit. Still, I almost came a couple of times, but Malcolm could sense it and backed off before continuing.

Finally, he abruptly got up, wiped his fingers off in my hair, like usually would, shoved his cock in my face for me to lick and suck it clean, and at last offered some quick final comments for the night. "Thanks, Jean. Your ass is fabulous! As I was saying! Oh... What was I telling you? Oh, I'll tell you more about it in a few weeks. I gotta focus on just enjoying you for a few more sessions! Thanks for being such a dedicated BAC slut, Jean!! Goodnight!"

It wasn't for another twenty five days--five sessions later that I was careful to count--that Malcolm resumed the conversation. Indeed, it seemed maybe I would be stuck in this Phase Three forever. Malcolm certainly seemed to be savoring his power over me, by not telling me more and perhaps being responsible for elongating the phase. All three of the other girls--even Elaine--had moved forward ten days ago now!

At this point, even though I was enjoying being so thoroughly black-owned, I was also *deeply* craving more. Just like the guys had been taunting, I was DESPERATELY craving getting fucked deep in my pussy by BBCs. DESPERATELY craving it!!! I would have sold myself and also my whole family into permanent slavery if it would have gotten me fucked in the pussy by the BAC Masters right away!!

The next Phase, Phase Four, was when girls did at last get legitimately *fucked*--as in fucked in the pussy. But the Club had such an ample availability of sexy white girls to fuck, they even occasionally led seriously sexy, submissive, and fully compliant girls through Phase Three and dumped them rather than moving them forward!!

Yeah, it seemed cruel, to be sure--to make a girl debase herself and then not even fuck her properly at all! But the Masters did it anyway. The word was out that this was a possibility. If a hot white girl started the journey with the Masters, she knew upfront that this exact kind of severe humiliation and deprivation was a possibility.

To add injury to insult, if the Masters dumped a slut before fucking her, they also put the word out that none of the other Black guys on campus or in the town should fuck her properly--not for a year, anyway. (It was impossible to keep horny guys at bay from hot girls' pussies permanently, of course!) Other Brothers could use an ejected slut's "face-pussy" or her ass. Indeed, ejected girls were desired for this because they were thoroughly conditioned to be horny for BBC, desperate for the approval of black men, and utterly submissive. But a brother could only make her come with his fingers until she was at least a year gone from her failed BAC "breaking in," extending the poor girl's denial, torment, and insecurity.

The Black Masters loved the power message that it sent to all of us BAC white sluts: that a girl could be required to serve for MONTHS, rim ass nightly for about a *month*, turn her beautiful face into a "face-pussy" for *months*, turn her beautiful ass into a BBC receptacle for MORE months--and then get dumped without even getting properly fucked a Black Master, not even once!! It was sadistic for sure! It only lacked physical cruelty.

I heard about this one girl, Lizzie, a statuesque and sexy blonde junior, who was ejected two years ago just at the end of Phase Three. The BAC Masters found out through some hidden cameras and microphones in her dorm that she gave her Cucky mercy handjobs when not instructed--and even occasionally French-kissed him! This clearly made her far too disloyal to continue with the Masters.

Rumor had it that Lizzie was so emotionally scarred from being ejected that two years later, she was *still* in psychotherapy over it--even though she was now a year into routinely getting BBC fucked in her cunt by all kinds of black guys... though of course not by the Masters. I sure didn't want to be another Lizzie! I heard that the other Black guys in the community just didn't have the charisma, good looks, charm, and cock size that the Masters did. Lizzie was still craving the "total Black Adonis package," only available locally in our BAC!

So, anyway, it was twenty-five days after Malcolm had first started talking about "promises," and Malcolm was about to butt-fuck me yet again. He was my first for the evening, so it was his job to give me the "warm up nut," which was how the guys referred to a slut cumming before they ass-fucked her.

Malcolm remembered exactly where he had left off. "Ok, Jean," Malcolm began. "So I'm going to start off playing with your pussy a little slower than usual and proceed slower than usual. We're going to take the time we need for me FINALLY to explain for you those 'promises' I mentioned a while back before I proceed to ass fuck you tonight. I am sure you have been waiting for this for weeks now!! Heh, heh!" he laughed, only a little cruelly, before continuing.

"Pay close attention. Ask any questions you want. This is one of those rare times where you may speak without being asked to speak. Before I complete your 'warm up nut' for you--before I allow you to cum--I'm going to need your answer to a big question. This will be the *only* time you will have the opportunity to say 'yes' to this. If you say 'no', this will be your last time at the Club and being involved with any of its members. We will also discourage all the Black guys on campus from fucking you in the pussy for a year, and typically these brothers are loyal to us, got it?"

"Yes, sir, Master Malcom, got it so far." I replied. "Unnngh, that feels nice, too, by the way!!!"

"You can end your time with Club at the end of the evening and walk away scott-free, no hard feelings, no worries, no problems... Or, you can commit to going black-only for the *entire* REST OF YOUR LIFE and continue with the Club... This means that you can *never* be intimate with a white man again other than the way you treat your white cuckold now, through a glove and some kisses on the side of his face, when and only when we tell you to... Never a mouth kiss... Never sex, never oral sex, never anal sex, and double-definitely *never* vaginal sex... Once in a while, black men may instruct you to have your cucky white boyfriend or cucky white husband--in a never-consummated marriage, of course--clean your ass or cunt of our cum... but that would be *it* as far as white guys are concerned..."

I think I may have asked a clarifying question, but I have no memory of what it was, and then Malcolm continued.

"We have the resources to keep tabs on you... You would be expected to belong to this Club or one like it in whatever city you are in... For the rest of your life--assuming you make it through Phase Six... You should not expect to 'age out'... Our Clubs are full of loving and horny men, and some of the men will feel a bond with you and want to fuck you even when you're an old woman!"

I expressed some surprise, but Malcolm insisted it was true!

He had still more to say. "If a Black man falls in love with you--and vice-versa--and you both wish to marry, you may do so and have sexual relations, but you must still be offered to the Club half the time, including for breeding privileges... When you are not in a relationship with a Black man, you are to carry on--with our standard restrictions--with a white cuckold... The Clubs can assist you with recruitment... Recruiting white cuckolds is very easy, we have found.... You are expected to carry pregnancies to term, assuming your health permits, at least four times before age thirty... Either the Club or your most recent Black boyfriend, if you are not in the Club, will decide when you will or will not be using birth control... You will have *no* say on who breeds you... You do not have to keep every baby... Quality adoptive parents are readily available to Club members... However, you may never hide a pregnancy nor your Black children's birth looks from your friends and family... They all must see that you are a Black breeder... You will diet and exercise as the Club specifies, with a Club-provided trainer, to reclaim your figure after each pregnancy..."

"Ooooooh!! I never heard about the breeding requirements before!" I managed to interject.

"Yes," Malcolm answered. "You are sworn to secrecy on that. Sluts are only allowed to learn of it at the end of Phase Three, and you must never share it with a soul."

"Golly," I asked. "I can't even pick the fathers?"

"No," Malcom clarified. "If you are married, your Black husband can be the father every other time. He can pick who the other Black men are from three choices the Club will offer him for each of the other breedings! If you are not in the Club, the Club still will direct your breedings."

"Oooooooh! That's so ***hot***!!" I purred. I was truly to be treated like breeding stock! Oh, my god! That was so demeaning, and also such a turn on!! I nearly came just from thinking about it!

Malcolm then continued. "Certainly your close friends and family would catch on with your second birth that you are black-owned... That's not our concern... We wouldn't stop you from having a full and enjoyable life... The Black men in our Clubs will never harm you--nor allow anyone else to do so... You'll have a more fulfilling sex life than you would have dreamed before you started this journey with us--though I expect you can imagine it now.... So I'm going to play with you now some more, slut... and, yeah, whatever your answer, I will take you to orgasm... But I'm not going to take you there until you answer.... I will give us a while--but not all night!--for this conversation... That's a good girl... Moan away... Un-huh! Good girl! Oh... You're getting a little too excited... I better back off and caress just your thighs and bottom for a bit..."

"Keep in mind that while you are promising yourself to the Club and to black men ONLY... We are NOT promising the Club to you yet... You still will have to pass three more phases to have our commitment... If you fail, however, you still must be black-only the rest of your life and have four black babies by thirty, just not with the BAC. Are you clear?"

I'm sure I grunted or groaned in the affirmative. He was teasing my cunt very assertively just then. I was not quite able to form words!

There was a lot to think about, and also I was enjoying all this focus on teasing my pussy for a change. I managed to take maybe ten minutes, and a few highly titillating starts and stops of Malcolm's amazing fingers in and around my pussy, before finally asking one more question. "What happens if I make a promise now and break it in five years?" I managed to squeak out.

"Oh," Malcolm quickly responded. He made sure to play with me more assertively as he did so--intensifying the situation. "Super easy. We take some of the audio-video footage we will have been capturing of you all along the way and deliver it to your white boyfriend or husband, your family, his family, your neighbors, your boss, co-workers, professional contacts, friends... anyone we can think of!"

"Ooooohhhhh!!!!" I moaned pre-orgasmically and also in response to the nasty discipline the Club could potentially wreak out. "Thhhaaaat soundsss terrribbbbblle!" I moaned out. It turned me on that I would be trapped, that my choice would be enforced forever!

Then Malcolm eased off again... "I think that should answer all your questions, Slut... I'm going to gently tease you for up to ten more minutes, and then I expect your decision..."

I struggled a little to make up my mind. This was a big decision! I was definitely making it under duress! But could I possibly imagine NOT having a life populated by BBC Masters?? And if somehow I did fail in the next three phases, didn't I at least want Black men over white??

I loved kids, and I didn't think I would mind if my kids were Black... My family would be shocked, but this is my life!!

Oh, golly, also... could I go without BBC Masters--or at least forgo pursuing BAC Masters--after coming this far? I mean, look how addicted I had gotten to them before even being FUCKED once properly in the pussy??!!??

It would be weird and kind of sad not picking the fathers of my children... Oh, but it would also be **HOT** not to pick!!! And, after all, I could marry a Black man in order to have *some* control over who bred me...

I knew there was only one possible answer.

As Malcolm resumed finger-fucking me one more time--and announced that I had three minutes left to decide--I moaned it out: "YESSS!!! THE ANSWER IS YES, MMMMALLLLCOLLLMMM!!!! OF COURSE IT'S YES!!! YYYESSS!!!!!! I WILL BE BLACK-ONLY AND B BLACKKK-OOOOWWWWNNNEDDDDD!!! I NEED TO CONTINUE BEING 'BROKEN IN.' I LOOOVE YOOOOUUUU, AND ALL THE MASTERS!!!!!!! YOU ALL CAN BREEEEED ME AS YOU WWWIISSSHHHHHH!!!! FINISH ME, PLEEEEAAAAASSEEEEEE!!!!"

Malcolm stuck two beefy fingers in me and up to my g-spot while his thumb moved to massaging my clit, and I exploded in my biggest orgasm yet--which was saying quite a lot!

My whole body shook, and I howled like a lunatic.

"YEESSS!!!! OWWWNNN!!! MEEEEEE!!!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!! YESSS!!!! ARRRGHHHH!!!! UUNNNGGGGHHH!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! YYYYYEEESSSSSSS!!!! YYYYYEEESSSSSSS!!!! YYYYYEEESSSSSSS!!!! YYYYYEEESSSSSSS!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"

After several deep breaths and some rest, naturally I added a quiet, submissive, "Thank you, Sir!"

It was important to thank my Master as big black cock ownership of me became official... And I *still* hadn't ever been fucked in the pussy yet!!!

We relaxed for a few more minutes together, Malcolm and me. Malcolm left me mounted but brought me a non-alcoholic mango cocktail he knew that I like to drink and fed me two of them.

He french kissed me tenderly for a few minutes next, before starting to play with my pussy again, quickly getting me revved up... and then... FINALLY... after MONTHS of waiting.... FINALLY...

He came up behind, just as though he were going to ass fuck me as usual.

BUT!!

INSTEAD!!

HE!