Becoming Black-Owned, Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FUCKED!

ME!

IN!

*******THE PUSSY!!!**********

********YYYYYYAYYYY**************!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the most emotionally fulfilling moment in my life to date... It was the culmination of what I had been working towards in becoming a BAC white slut for about **EIGHT MONTHS**!!

Finally my sponsoring Master BLACK ADONIS was fucking me properly as a woman!!!

I had never felt so full nor so complete as a woman until that moment. Malcolm's cock stretched me, yes, but also felt like a perfect fit anyway. I felt like I was born for this, born to be fucked and owned by black cock. I felt so happy and lucky that I had discovered BBC for myself at such a young age! I heard that some women NEVER discovered BBC--and others only when they are much older. And here I was at only age twenty. So *lucky*!!!

Malcolm must have really been looking forward to fucking me in the pussy, too. It was only a few minutes before the two of us were wailing out orgasms together. It sounded ridiculous. Like a couple of werewolves were losing their minds. I was straining against the straps of my mount, and I could sense my fingers and hands, feet and toes flexing and unflexing--anything to express my joy and excitement. Malcolm was mauling my hips with a super tight grip. We were ridiculous how loud and animated we got. But we didn't care how silly we looked for the Club's gazillion cameras and the likely live audience behind the one mirrored wall. Rather, we were joyously celebrating and then incredibly satisfied.

Finally, Malcolm leaned back and pulled out of me. He had blasted my pussy and womb with what had felt like gallons of cum. Malcolm then shifted my mount and with it, my torso, more upright, and immediately his cum mixed with my juices rushed out of me and oozed sexily down my thighs. I felt like the sex object of the century--and I *loved* it!!

Of course Master Malcom then presented me with his delicious, enormous cock to lick clean. Only after that did he undo the buckles keeping me attached to the mount and allow my dismount. I was wobbly, and he steadied me. He brought me my clothes and even helped me get dressed. Malcolm explained that getting fucked by a sponsor in the pussy for the first time was supposed to be a poignant event, and that he was indeed to be my only sex partner that night. Malcolm even walked me back to my apartment and gave me a sweet goodnight kiss on the lips, a hug, and a friendly goodnight.

"Jean," he said, "I'm really glad you've made it this far. It's my privilege to be your BAC sponsor Master. I'm very happy that you've started Phase Four and will now get to enjoy the privilege of being fucked in your pussy--as you have well earned. Keep in mind that the Club has not yet committed to you the way you have committed to us. Maintain your focus. I'm rooting for you for these next three phases. They will continue to be challenging, but with determination, I think you can get through." We gave each other a warm hug and said goodnight.

Wow! What an evening!!!

Master Malcolm then sent a video recording to my phone that was about half an hour long (thanks, wifi). I fast-forwarded through it to see what it included. It was his whole discussion with me, where he explained my situation while toying with my pussy; where I then declared my loyalty to black cock; where I committed to being bred by Black men that others would choose; and finally where I came like crazy on his fingers. I wanted to treasure it for myself only, but Master Malcolm wouldn't have it. He commanded me to play it for Cucky that night. He did leave out our fucking, texting me that my "first fuck in the pussy with a real man's cock" was a moment "just for the two of us--- at least for a little while." I was touched!

Malcom said it was an important kindness to allow Cucky to masturbate to our video, through to Cucky's own orgasm. Malcolm said it would help bond him as my beta cuckold, which seemed to be something I might like. My Master sponsor was so thoughtful of my needs!

I did as instructed and played the whole half hour for Cucky. I stopped it several times for him to cool off in order to help him make it to the end before cumming. Golly, it took us into late at night because I had to stop it so often, and for increasingly long rest periods!

When Cucky was finally allowed to cum at the end of the video, when I did in the recording, it was intense. It helped that it was his first orgasm in five nights, I'm sure. Cucky sprayed several pumps of cum up onto his chest, some hitting him on his neck and face, even. He groaned and shouted and shook.

I felt so sexy and important and powerful that watching me promise myself to Black men to own, fuck, and breed was such an amazing turn-on to Cucky.

After he came, Cucky reported that it was the best orgasm ever in his whole life, better than he ever would have imagined he could orgasm, even. He was enthralled to see and hear me commit myself to going completely and fully black, witnessing my promise to be black-only, black-owned, and black-bred for my whole life--even if it might not be with my BAC Masters. It was exciting to Cucky beyond his wildest dreams.

I felt connected to Cucky in a new and deeper way as well, to see how he appreciated my commitment. Maybe I would keep him around since he was apparently profoundly supportive of my choices. We would see.

Then, to my surprise, came a call from Master Malcolm. He said I should feed Cucky his first creampie from my pussy, as a celebratory treat... I'll tell you about that next time. Maybe.

Would you like to hear more?