All Comments on 'Becoming Bree Ch. 07'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
liznclizncover 16 years ago

I've loved all of your installments thus far. But I am a little confused on the positioning for Bree's double fuck. I'm assuming she is in the missionary position while she eats Stacey out and gets fucked by Calvin. Did I miss the change in positions when Stacey eats, then fucks her ass? Just wondering...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
much better!

you took longer over the descriptions and this cunt here was allowed to juice up and flow...my lover (Big - or Bigrimmstales as his nom de plume on here) noticed too, as he is reading these with me and loving my reactions. He thinks your writing is good and thinks this chapter the best so far. So we give you 100! Sofi (and Big)

p.s. yes, we were confused by the anatomical positioning for the double penetration, but hey-ho this is fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot hot hot

Sabrina is just pure cunt for sucking and fucking, and so fucking greedy for it all. My two girls and I fucked and sucked our brains out reading this.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Hello to another faction of incest welcome to the party!

I've always heard that when 'good girls' cross the line they usually end up crossing them all. Sounds like Bree is well on her way. Great chapter with wonderful characters and a great storyline. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous