Becoming Candy

Story Info
Candice let out her inner slut (Candy).
2.5k words
4.3
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each had a couple hard days at work over the next couple days. I took the afternoon off. I decided it was time for Candice to try out the new toys tonight and wanted some time to surreptitiously prepare things.

I stopped by the local nasty little porn store and picked up a bondage video. Once home I tied both sets of the restraints to the headboard unpackaged and put the batteries in the toys.

Candice got home at her usual time. We went out for pizza then home to veg out. We changed into some nice cool clothes and sat on the couch. We watched about ten minutes of television before she had to go to the bathroom.

While she was gone I slipped in the video I got earlier turned down the volume and hit play. When she came back she saw a woman tied spread eagle to a bed.

She asked "Where did this come from?" I told her that the video came from a store but the idea came from her own mouth. She hesitated and said that it had been spontaneous and really fun but wasn't sure about something like that being planned.

We watched the girl on the video as a man came in and started playing with her body. I could tell the video was getting to Candice as much as it was getting to me as the girl on the video was beginning to moan louder.

I got up, hit stop, grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bedroom. I told her "It was my plan not yours. Now get your clothes off!"

I had never raised my voice to her before. Her face showed concern and her hands noticeably trembled as she undressed. Once naked I told her to lay on the bed and spread her arms out. She did it immediately. I walked to the side of the bed, pulled out the restraints and hooked her left wrist and pulled her arm tight. "Oh fuck."was all she could breathe out.

I walked around the bed and did did the same to her right wrist. Her breathing got heavier. She asked "What are you going to do to me now that I can't stop you?" I said the only thing I could "Whatever the fuck I want to. Now spread your legs." I know she thought I was going to tie them too, but I had other plans.

As I ran my hand over her pussy I reached into the nightstand for the smaller of the two toys. She was soaking wet. I turned the vibrator on and ran it over her nipples. Then with one hand I pinched her nipples between my fingers and the vibrator as I ran my other hand over her pussy. "Oh fuck." Was all she could muster. I slid a finger in her and wiggled it around for just a second.

She had only been laying like this for about two minutes and was already about to cum. But I wasn't going to let her off that easy. I had plans for her.

I pulled my finger out of her, licked it clean and put the vibrator on the night stand. As I undressing she asked "So, I guess you're just going to fuck me now?" I said "Not even close. I've got plans for you and I haven't even started yet. Pull your knees up to your tits." I grabbed the other set of restraints put them around her knees and pulled them tight and apart not quite folding her in half.

Her cunt and asshole on full display. She told me that I was making her look like a slut. I told her not yet but I'm getting there.

I turned to leave the room telling her not to go anywhere I'll be right back. "Very funny. Where are you going?" She asked. I told her I just had to go get a couple things that I forgot. I walked back in a couple minutes later with a bucket (warm water), washcloth, towel, my sideburn trimmer, and shaving cream.

She said "I can only assume what those are for." As I was leaving the room again I said "If you assume I'm going to shave that cunt you're fucking right I am. But I forgot one more thing." She asked "What if I don't want you to?" "Then stop me" I said. She called me a dick. I came back a minute later with the camera and tripod. She asked what I planned on doing with that. I said "You're a smart girl. I'm sure you can figure it out." I set up the camera next to the bed ensuring a view of her entire body.

I knelt by her butt, lifter her ass and slut the towel under her. Her glistening pussy was too hard to resist. I had to put my cock in her furry cunt one last time. I slid forward and slowly slid my cock balls deep into her. She moaned? "Oh fuck! Don't stop, just fuck me now."

I didn't move. Just sat for a few seconds buried deep inside of her. I slid my slimy cock from her and sat back to get to work.

I turned on my trimmers, and starting at the top worked my way down to her outer lips. She was watching up to that point. When she laid her head back and moaned. I made a few more passes before I had to stop. The buzzing of the trimmer had her short of breath and close to cumming.

I wanted torture her by keeping her on edge for as long as I could. Once I thought she had calmed down enough I spread her lips and finished without getting to close to her clit. I ran my hand over my work. It was as bristley as a summer crew cut.

I was leaking myself by now so I wiped my cock off and put my fingers to her lips and pushed them in her mouth. She hummed as she cleaned them. "Good Girl." I took the towel as I got off of the bed and brushed the hair off in the trash can then put it back in place.

I dipped the wash cloth in the warm water and put it on her pussy. While it was softening her stubble I slow stroked and played with her nipples, telling her how much I loved her and that she was going to love the rest of the night.

While I rewarmed the washcloth I rubbed her fuzzy cunt. Just enjoying her wetness. She cooed when I put it back on her. I took it off only a few seconds later. While I was putting shaving cream on her cunt she said, "Now you're going to shave my cunt and make me look like a Slut?" I said, "I am, and you will be. My Slut."

Being defiant she asked, "What if I don't want to be a Slut?" I thought for a moment and said, "That's too bad at this point. But if you insist on being a good girl then I'll just turn Candy into one." She said, " You know I don't want to be called that." I said, "You also don't want to be a Slut. Yet, here you are. So from now on, you can stay as Candice and make all of your own decisions. But when it's Candy's time you can't blame yourself. It isn't your fault. It's her's or mine."

I started shaving her cunt for the first time. She was so wet her juices ran down over her asshole and onto the towel. I couldn't help myself. I ran my finger through it and put gentle pressure on her back door. She begged, "Please no, not there." I put the razor down and told her that Candy doesn't have a say. I rubbed her clit and lubed my finger more with her juice and push it in to the first knuckle. She winced and said, " Please stop. It hurts." I rubbed her clit faster and told her to relax.

Using more of her juice for lube I slid my finger back into her ass and held it still. Her hips were beginning to buck trying to get more pressure on her clit. The more she moved the further my finger went in her ass. She screamed for me not to stop, she was going to cum. But I immediately stopped rubbing her and pulled my finger out of her ass. She asked, "why did you stop?" I told her that it wasn't time for her to cum yet and that she was going to have to do it herself later.

I finished shaving her smooth and licked her to check my work.

I was impressed with myself. She told me to stop teasing her. I got the camera to get a nice close up view of her new look. I asked her what she thought. She said that she felt so naked and slutty.

I asked her, "Wasn't that the point?" She said, "I guess you got what to wanted. Me looking like a Slut."

I told her as I licked her bald cunt, "And acting like one. It's all my fault and I love it. Candice would never do such a thing. But Candy would and she's going to keep it like this."

I couldn't take it anymore. I was leaking so much I had to cum. I set the camera down, knelt at her ass and stroked my leaking cock up and down from her smooth cunt to her asshole. Mixing her juices with mine. I massaged around her asshole with my finger while I rubbed her cunt. She told me to stop teasing her and just fuck her already.

I told her not yet, we're each going to cum once before I do. She begged again to just let her cum. I stroked on her cunt faster and held my finger against her back door knowing she would eventually make it go up her own ass. That didn't take long. Only a few seconds later she was bucking her hips against my cock which forced my finger into her tight ass. She cried, "Oh no! Not my ass again."

I told her it was Candy's fault for not holding still. Her ass gripped my finger like a vice and I started coming on her bald cunt.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and covered it with cum too. She was a mess. But, just what I was hoping for. She was so close to cumin I was afraid it had taken her edge off. But I lucked out. She was ready for anything at this point. She said, "Oh Fuck! I need to cum!"

I told her it was her time and I got her bigger vibrator from the night stand. I untied her right hand and handed it to her. I took the smaller one turned it on and placed it at her slimy asshole. She used her thumb to turn on the vibrator on high. As she put it on her clit, I slit the smaller one in her ass. She winced and begged me to take it out. I said no. She just needed to relax and enjoy it.

It was my choice not hers. Her wincing turned to moans of pleasure as she jammed the vibrator in her cunt and started fucking herself. Being dp'd for the first time in her life. I told her, "Now you're being a Slut. Just like you (Candy) want deep down."

As she continued fucking her cunt she said half whimpering, "Oh God, and you're taping it too. I at least hope it looks good on video that you did this to me." I had let go of the vibrator in her ass and was stroking by hardening cock again.

She screamed when she came and her ass pushed the toy out as she buried the other one to the hilt in her cunt. What a beautiful sight. I loved watching her cunt grip the toy. I was rock hard by now and told her it was time to fuck.

She said, "Not yet, I have to calm down some first." I took her hand off of the toy in her cunt and with one hand pulled it out. Once out I slid my cock into her cunt with the other. It was so wet and looser that I'd ever felt. It was an amazing how a toy the size of my cock could loosen her up so much. She groaned as I easily went balls deep.

I undid the restraints on her legs and let them fall. Then undid her other hand and started pounding my cock into her while I sucked and bit her nipples. We we both cover in sweat and could hardly breathe. I wanted to cum so badly but having just cum not long before and how loose her cunt was, it wasn't going to be too quick.

I got off of her and had her get on all fours. She looked back at me and asked me please not to fuck her ass. I had no intention of that but teased her by rubbing my cock on it a few times. But slid into Candy's cunt. I fucked her for all I was worth while I reached under her and pulled her nipples.

I felt her cunt start to grip my cock as she was on the verge of coming again. She was crying out, "Oh Fuck me! Fuck me. I'm gonna cum!" That's all it took and I went balls deep and unloaded into her cunt. Both of us grunting and groaning as we came down from the high. I slowly pulled out and watched as my cum dribbled out of her open cunt.

I flopped down beside her as she lay face down. I had to ask her, "So, what do you think?" She said that it was incredible and she would have never done anything like that as Candice. But being done to as Candy made it so fucking hot!

I kissed her and told her that I love her and Candy. I turned off the camera, we cleaned up and went to bed for the night.

The next morning when she came out of the shower she asked if we were ever going to watch the video or if it was just for the thrill of it. I couldn't help but admire her hairless pussy. I sat her on the edge of the bed, spread her legs and licked the smoothest and cleanest pussy I'd ever eaten.She laid back as she came covering my face.

She said that now that she was all sweaty she needed another shower. I joined her in the shower and we washed each other. I turned my back to her and put her hand on my hard cock and started using it to stroke myself for a second. She immediately took over and speed stroked my soapy cock until I came. Shooting rope after rope on the shower wall.

As we were drying off I told her that at some point, when the mood is right. She can see how hot she really looked as Candy. She just let out a sigh of frustration for no real answer.

We dressed kissed goodbye and each headed to work.