Becoming CD Mistress Raven's Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
She breaks me, owns me, and implements her plan to use me.
14.2k words
4.72
17.3k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers

[Author's note: I appreciate all the public and private comments thus far. I've tried to incorporate some into this chapter. I have two more chapters planned and intend to incorporate some of those comments in those chapters. I may take a break from this series to finish up a couple of other stories I have in the works. But I've enjoyed writing this, so will just see where inspiration leads. One word of caution, the first and last scenes are more gay male rather than trans/CD, so if that puts you off, you can skip those and hopefully enjoy the rest. I look forward to your further comments. Enjoy! VJ]

*****

Prologue

Reuben reclined his first-class seat and sipped his champagne. "Damn, what a great trip this turned out to be," he thought to himself. Not only had he enjoyed an all-expenses-paid trip to one of Mexico's best resorts, he was returning with a newfound slave—one that he had never expected to have.

So, like any good business man, Reuben was thinking about how he could maximize the value of this new asset. After mulling it over for a short while, he concluded that there were two things that he would need to do to get the most out of this opportunity. One, Mistress Raven would need to break this slave down and get him comfortable playing in any scenario imaginable—hardcore S&M, bondage, group-play, cross-dressing, whatever else a scene might require. The other is that Mistress Raven needed her new slave to fully accept his bisexuality. Reuben knew that a lot of Mistress Raven's clients would engage in any sex act with Mistress Raven, but would not be at all turned on with Reuben. Mistress Raven would need this slave to get past that and fully embrace a bisexual lifestyle. Reuben knew it would take a while to mold this slave, so he decided he would start implementing his plan today.

* The Story Continues*

When Kevin and I walked off the plane in L.A., Reuben was waiting for us at the gate. We had agreed that I would drive them both home because I was the only one that had parked at the airport; they had both Ubered, and we all live in the same general area. I dropped Kevin off first and then Reuben directed me to his place.

I was really surprised when we got to his place. It was a three-story townhouse in a gated community. I knew a place like that in this part of LA would cost a fortune. When I commented on what a really nice place he had, Reuben responded by telling me that his father had done very well in real estate and had set up trust funds for him and his sister. He added that he would not get most of the money for several more years when he turned 35. But he did get a small monthly stipend and he had convinced the trust's trustee to buy this townhouse as an investment and let him live there.

The inside was what you would expect in a high-end townhouse—very nice flooring, fixtures and furniture throughout. We stood in the first-floor entry and Reuben told me that Mistress Raven had a "special room" on this floor, which also had a full bathroom and a two-car garage. He said the main living area was on the second floor with the kitchen and living area, and the bedrooms were on the third floor. "So be a dear and take my bags up to the third-floor and come back down, I'll show you Mistress Raven's special room," he instructed. Without really thinking about it, I did as he asked. But as I was dropping his bags on the third floor, I started thinking about how Reuben was again blurring the line between him and Mistress Raven. He was ordering me around like she did and I felt very, very uncomfortable with that concept.

When I got back down to the first floor, Reuben had opened the door to Mistress Raven's "special room" and he was standing in the door way. "Come take a look and tell me what you think," he offered.

Following him into the room was like stepping into another world. It was a rectangular shaped room with the far wall and the back wall painted a deep red wine color and the other two walls painted a very dark gray with traces of black that gave it a stone-like feel. The floor was a rich dark wood and the ceiling was painted with the same dark gray that was on the walls. There was one window in the room on the short wall near the door, but it was covered with thick, deep red, velvet curtains that went to the floor adding a richness to the walls and completely blocking out any sunlight. The lighting in the room was coming from four sconces that hung on the walls reminiscent of what I imagined torches would look like on a castle wall.

But it was not the way the room was decorated, it was how it was furnished that really had my attention. In the opposite corner on the far wall was a large, ornate, wooden thrown. It was painted a deep brown color with black staining. It had a golden goat-head image and pentagram carved at the top of the back. It had a dark red cushion on the seat and a matching cushion on the floor in front of the throne that was obviously a kneeling pad.

On the other corner of the far wall was a St. Andrew's Cross that went from the floor to just below the ceiling. It was made of the same dark wood as the throne, but was covered in black leather on the side facing into the room. It had a footboard across the bottom and black leather manacles attached to the four ends of the cross. It also had leather straps attached at regular points along each arm of the cross.

Against the opposite wall was a wooden table with the top covered in black leather. The table had two large circular holes cut into the top of the table. One was about where a person's face would be if one was lying face down on the table. The other is about where their crotch would be.

Lastly, the piece of furniture that most dominated the room is what I can only describe as a wooden fuck-bench. It stood prominently near the center of the room and looked like a saw horse, but not as long. And instead of only having one top "bench", it had two narrower benches running parallel to, but about ten inches below, each side of the one in the center. The lower benches ran a few inches longer than the center bench in both directions and had leather manacles affixed on each of their ends. All three benches were covered with the same black leather like on the other pieces of furniture.

Looking up I noticed that there were several hooks and pullies affixed to the ceiling. Although none had anything hanging from them at the moment, it was easy to imagine their purpose.

As I walked into the room, I saw a variety of implements hanging on the near wall. There was a wide assortment of whips, riding crops, paddles, and other things that I couldn't even identify. There were also shelves that were covered with dildos and butt plugs of all shapes, colors and sizes. I also noticed a variety of other pieces of equipment like electric wands, handcuffs, chains, leather straps, and spreader bars. I was lost in my thoughts and fantasies imagining all the ways Mistress Raven must use this room.

"So, don't just stand there gawking. Tell me what you think," Reuben said.

"It's ... it's ... wow ... It's amazing," I stammered.

"I know, right. C'mon. Check it out," Reuben offered. "Let's see what you look like against that cross." I leaned up against the cross and stretched out my arms and legs along its four arms. With my face against one of the arms, I could smell the leather. Reuben came up behind me and pushed my arms against the cross.

"Mmmm. You fit perfectly on this cross. I can tell you that Mistress Raven loves using it. I bet she will have you chained here quite often. How does that make you feel?" he asked as he started to press his crotch firmly against my ass.

"Ummm ... it turns me on, Reuben," I replied honestly.

"Good. Now come over here and lay on this bench," he ordered.

I did as he said and laid face down on the bench, again thinking about that disappearing line between Raven and Reuben. Laying on that bench, I felt completely exposed. I have never felt in so much of a submissive position in my life. My mouth and ass would be available to anyone that chose to use me, and if I was manacled to the bench, it would be futile to resist. My mind began to run wild with all the ways my mistress would use me on this bench.

"Mmmmm, you fit perfectly there too, baby," Reuben purred. "Your mistress is going to have her way with you there! You better get up before something starts to happen sooner," Reuben laughed as he rubbed his crotch.

When I stood up, I had a raging hard on. I could tell that Reuben noticed it immediately and I felt the need to make a quick escape before things escalated. "Wow, Reuben. Thank you for showing me this room. I hope Mistress Raven will invite me back to serve her here one day soon," I said.

"I'm sure she will. And I can tell you like this room. So do I," Reuben replied first gesturing to my erection and then looking down at his own crotch. I could see that he too was turned on as, even through his tight jeans, I could see his impressive hardness running down his thigh.

"Yeah, this is ... uh ... quite the room. Well, I guess I should be going," I said, again trying to escape.

"OK," Reuben said nodding his head. "But do you think Mistress Raven would want you to leave me in this condition?" he asked as he rubbed the large bulge in his jeans. "She would probably appreciate you taking care of this, right?"

Internally, I was awash in mixed feels, cognitive dissonance, and overall completely confused. Until just a few days ago, I had never had any kind of bisexual encounter. And even though I had sucked Mistress Raven's cock, loved her cumming in my mouth, begged her to fuck my ass, and loved her cumming there too, she was still so feminine. Serving Raven was one thing; serving Reuben was another. I was not attracted to men. I had even told Reuben exactly that the first night we talked about this! I needed time to figure this out and make sense of what I was doing. But here I was being pushed to go further without ever coming to grips with what I was getting into. I was turned on right now. And intellectually, I knew that Reuben's cock and Mistress Raven's cock was the same cock. And how delicious was Mistress Raven's cock! I could taste that same cock, that cock I loved, just by going down on Reuben. But ... But ... It's just not the same. At last, my tormented mind relented and I gave into my base desires. I wanted the cock.

"You're right," I replied.

"So?" Reuben responded, "What do you want to do right now? Ask me and I will let you. But you need to ask me."

I hesitated, but ultimately surrendered to fear of displeasing Mistress Raven and to satisfying my desire for cock, "Reuben, I would like to suck your cock, please?"

"Are you sure, baby? You seem a bit confused. If you're not ready that's ok," he said.

"No Reuben. I want this. I want it. I want your cock in my mouth. I do," I replied.

"Damn, you're practically begging to suck my dick. You are so cute and so damn hot. Come and get it, baby," Reuben commented with a smug, satisfied smile.

I took two steps towards Reuben and dropped to my knees.

"Go ahead," he said. "Get to it. Get what you want. It's ok, baby, just go with it," he said in a soothing tone.

I gulped, literally swallowing the hesitation I felt, and reached my hands up to his belt and undid it. I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the fly. I pulled his jeans down a bit revealing bright blue bikini briefs that were completely inadequate to restrain his massive cock, which was protruding well out of his briefs and down his leg. I pulled his briefs down, freeing his magnificent member which sprang to life and almost hit me in the face.

I reached up, grabbing the base with my right hand. I closed my eyes, thinking of Mistress Raven, wet my lips with my tongue and swallowed Reuben's cock. I loved the feel of the warm, hard cock sliding across my lips, into my mouth, and touching my throat. The smooth skin of the dick soothed my lips and my tongue. I was surprised at how easily I took the hard dick into my throat and I actually enjoyed the feeling. I loved the fact that I could now take this dick into my throat. I began to bob my head up and down on this perfect dick being careful to ease the pressure of my lips as the head got closer to my lips. I swallowed this perfect dick four or five times and then gently let it slip out of my mouth until I had just the head in my mouth. I ran my tongue all around the head and then, used my hand to pull down on the shaft which caused the foreskin to slide down, so that I could give special attention to the spot on the underside where the head joined the shaft. When I did that Reuben moaned, "Mmmm, just like that. I love the way you're sucking my cock."

Hearing his encouragement emboldened me all the more. I licked my lips, then ran my tongue down one side of the shaft and up the other. I then spit on his cockhead to lubricate it further and then swallowed it deeply again. "Mmmmm," I moaned on this perfect dick in my mouth. And I started to vigorously bob my head up and down and slide this nine-inch cock in and out of my lips, mouth and throat. I kept my tongue active on the underside of the shaft, licking and swirling as it slid in and out. All the while, I kept my eyes closes and imagined my beautiful Mistress Raven fucking my mouth.

But it seemed that Reuben noticed my mental diversion. "Open your eyes and look at me baby," Reuben said. I did as he ordered and looked up at him, his cock filling my mouth and plunging my throat.

"I want you to know that I'm not as cruel as your mistress. I want you to enjoy this, sweetie, ok?" he asked.

I nodded and bobbed on his cock, never letting it slip from my mouth, but keeping eye-contact with him.

"Raven would want you to just please her right now. But I want you to feel pleasure too. If you want to take your cock out and stroke it, you can baby. Want to?" he asked.

"Uhmmf, humff," I answered nodding my head and bobbing on his cock. I reached down and undid my belt, pants and pulled my stiff dick out. I slowly started stroking my cock as I continued to bob my head up and down on Reuben's dick.

Reuben was watching me stroke my dick. "I like your dick, baby. It felt good inside of me this morning," Reuben said, reminding me that I had literally fucked this guy's alter ego earlier today. "I know Mistress Raven thinks it's small, but I think it's fucking perfect. You have a great dick baby," Reuben said, completely fucking with my head and simultaneously separating and conflating his and Mistress Raven's persona.

I just continued to worship the cock before me. I really did love sucking this dick. I loved its musky taste. I loved the way it was hard but spongy soft at the same time. I loved how the foreskin covered the head even when it was hard. And I loved how it looked and felt when I pulled the foreskin down and got my mouth and tongue on the exposed head, which was so sensitive. And I loved what it represented—me submitting to another person. So I sucked this magnificent cock with all that I had. And I started stroking my own cock furiously.

I felt the thick meat in my mouth start to harden even more as I heard Reuben's breath shorten and quicken. He put his hands on each side of my head and started really fucking my mouth and throat. "Oh yeah, like that, suck ... it ... like ... thaaaaat," Reuben moaned as his cock began to pay its reward into my mouth. His cock spasmed and shot load, after load, after load, after load into my eager mouth. Reuben's cum filled my mouth and leaked out the corners of my lips. I didn't want to swallow it, I wanted to savor it. I played with his cum in my mouth and then finally swallowed and looked up, licking the corners of my mouth as I did.

"That's good baby, soooo gooood. Now let me finish you, ok?" Reuben asked.

Without waiting for my response, Reuben grabbed me under my arms and pulled me up as he slid to his knees and took me into his mouth. I was already close to cumming and so it didn't take much, just a couple of bobs of his head and I shot my load into Reuben's mouth. I couldn't believe how intense my orgasm was as my cock continued to spasm and shoot my jism into his mouth. My vision got a little blurry and my knees felt wobbly as I got lost in the incredible feel of my dick emptying its load in his soft mouth.

But then Reuben shocked me. He stood up, took my head in his hands and kissed me with a full, open mouth, pushing my cum from his mouth into mine. Involuntarily, I responded, sticking my tongue in his mouth and sucking out my own warm, salty jism. Our tongues intertwined until I finally collapsed and fell back onto the table and took a deep breath.

Reuben giggled, pulled up his pants and said, "Damn, baby, you can suck a dick! That was amazing. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

I was in shock. I didn't really know how to respond because I was confused and not really sure what it was that I was feeling. "Yeah, that was ... pretty wild" was the best response I could come up with as I rolled off the table and pulled up my pants.

Reuben must have seen the troubled, doubting look in my eyes. "Come here, baby. Let Reuben give you a hug. I know things are moving fast, but it's all good. You're finally getting a chance to be you," he counseled.

"It's just a lot to take in," I replied.

"Don't worry, it's all going to make sense to you soon, baby. I promise. Here, Mistress Raven wants to see you again on Wednesday, at 9:00 in the evening. Does that work for you?" he asked. I checked the calendar on my phone and confirmed it did.

"Great, then she will see you then. But one last thing," he said trailing off as he walked out of the dungeon, across the entry way, and opened the door to what appeared to be a bathroom. A moment later he walked back and handed me a pair of red, satin women's thong panties. "Mistress will expect you to wear these all day at work on Wednesday and to have them on when you arrive here. Also, when you arrive you need to be thoroughly clean - in and out, if you know what I mean honey," Reuben instructed. I took the panties and told him that I looked forward to seeing Mistress Raven on Wednesday. It was Sunday evening, and I honestly couldn't wait for the few days to pass until I could return to this very spot.

I drove home with my mind spinning and not having a clue as to what I was getting myself into. But despite my doubt and confusion, I had never felt so free and alive in my life.

The following Wednesday started off very awkwardly. My regular routine is to work out at a gym three or four mornings every week. I shower and get ready for work in the gym's locker room after my workout. But now I had a problem. I needed to slip on a pair of red, thong panties and the locker room was full of guys. I considered for a moment just slipping the thong into a pair of boxers and pulling them on that way, but I knew that that was not what my mistress wanted. So instead, I just slipped them on as quickly as I could and put my pants on immediately hoping no one saw. As I was buckling my belt I looked up and saw an older man probably in his sixties looking at me and shaking his head. Feeling humiliated, I finished getting ready and got out of the locker room as fast as I could.

The rest of the day was a mix of pleasure and frustration. For starters, just knowing that I was doing something so taboo as wearing women's underwear—a thong no less!—in the office because Mistress Raven ordered me to do it was a huge turn-on. And I can't lie, the soft satin feel of the panties on my package was also a turn on. Whenever I walked around the office or even shifted in my desk chair, I could fee the satin caressing my cock. Not even the thong up my butt crack was uncomfortable, quite the opposite. I found that the thong teased my asshole and was a gentle reminder that Mistress was going to have her way with me again soon. And with my ass cheeks exposed, I could feel the lining from my slacks against my skin, which also oddly turned me on. The frustrating part was trying not to get an erection all day. My job requires regular interaction with co-workers and meetings in various parts of the office. I couldn't be walking around sporting a hard-on for the world to see. So just trying to maintain my composure and actually focus on business was driving me mad. I could hardly wait for the work day to end!

Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers