Becoming CD Mistress Raven's Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers

Finally, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and I gasped for air. She laughed, "Take a deep breath my sissy slut." I did and then she did the same thing. I thought I was about to black out when she pulled her cock out the second time. My face was a mess of spit, snot and tears.

I looked in the mirror with disbelief. The hair from the blond wig sticking to the mess on my face and mascara and lipstick were smeared all over my face. I was grinding on a giant dildo up my ass while a giant cock slid in and out of my mouth. My transformation was complete, or so I thought, I am Mistress Raven's slut. Maybe there really is no line that I won't cross for her I thought.

It was like Mistress Raven was reading my mind. She kept her cock in my mouth, but was now just gently fucking my mouth. "More pressure with your lips, baby," she said.

When I responded, she said, "Mmmm, that's perfect. Good girl."

As she gently fucked my mouth, she started talking to me.

"You love that dick in your mouth, don't you?"

"Uh hmmm," I nodded as she continued to slowly fuck my mouth.

"You look pretty all dressed up, even though I made a mess of your face. Are you starting to like it when I dress you up like the slut you are?"

"Uh hmmm," I nodded again.

"You like serving me and being my total slut?"

"Uh hmmm," I nodded.

"Look at yourself. Look at the slut that you've become. You are a total fucking sissy slut, admit it?"

She pulled her cock out of my mouth. "I admit it, Mistress. I am a total sissy slut."

"I need you to make a commitment to me right now," she said still gently fucking my mouth. "I need you to promise to give up fucking pussy for a little while. I want you to give me exclusive control over your sex life for a while, and I'm not going to let you fuck women. Will you make that commitment?" she asked as she gently slid her dick out of my mouth so I could answer.

"Yes Mistress, you control my sex life. If you don't want me to fuck women, I won't." I responded.

"Good girl," she said as she slid her dick back into my hungry mouth.

"The second commitment I need is kind of related to the first one. I am going to want you to help me with my sessions with my clients. I know I'm asking a lot, so I will promise to start slowly. I will use you to help me with guys that want forced bi sessions and I will 'make' them suck your dick. But I am going to want you to do more and eventually have sex with them—top and bottom," she said as she was obviously getting even more turned on by talking about this and increasing the pace of her thrusts in my mouth.

"So I guess what I'm asking is that I need you to agree to be my slut. Agree that I can use you and your body however I want. Do you agree?"

Mistress Raven thrust her dick in and out of my mouth a couple of times, as if to give me a second to think about it. When she pulled her dick out she moved it softly over my lips and my tongue lingered on the head. "I know you want this cock. But I need more from you. Will you give it?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," I responded simply.

"Yes, you're my slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I'm your slut.

"You will fuck guys if I tell you to fuck guys?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You will let men fuck you in the ass to please me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You will fuck men in the ass if I tell you to?"

"Yes Mistress. I'm your slut. Use me however you want."

"Good boy. You make me very happy. Right now I want to use that mouth."

The conversation had obviously aroused Mistress. She pumped her dick in my mouth five more times and then started cumming all over my tongue. She filled my mouth giving me my reward for being her slut. I savored the taste of her cum for a moment before swallowing it.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said looking up at her.

"Good girl, now let's get you off of that dildo before you do permanent damage," she laughed as she helped me up.

I was very nervous for several days after that session. Mistress Raven did not call me or order me to any sessions, either alone or with her clients. I was relieved because I wasn't sure that I could honestly comply with all the commitments that I had made in the heat of the moment in her dungeon. I was hoping for a chance to talk with Reuben and try to back-off some of those commitments. I was sure that he would understand.

A couple of weeks later, I hosted a party to watch a Dodgers game. They were playing in the World Series and even though I wasn't a huge baseball fan, it was a good opportunity to hang out with friends. So I invited about a dozen people over, including Reuben. I made sure there was plenty of alcohol and snacks.

I was nervous about inviting Reuben. I had only seen Mistress Raven since I dropped Reuben off at his house upon our return from Mexico. So for several months, I had not interacted with Reuben, just Raven. I was hoping I might get a chance to talk to him at the party in a different setting.

So I was very disappointed when he arrived late and with a friend. His friend's name was Felix. He was a tall Latino with a very athletic build. He wore a tight shirt that showed off bulging biceps and impressive pectoral muscles. There was no doubt that he regularly worked out.

Reuben and Felix were obviously involved with each other and could barely keep their hands off of one another throughout the game. Reuben removed any doubt of that fact around the seventh inning when it looked like the Dodgers were finally going to win a game. He was exuberant because he and Felix had a bet and Reuben was betting on the Dodgers. Everyone had had plenty of alcohol at that point, so I think Reuben was comfortable telling us all that their bet was that the winner got to top the loser tonight in whatever position the winner wanted. Unsurprisingly, the Dodgers ultimately lost the game and everyone was joking with Reuben about what he had coming tonight.

No one stayed for long after the game was over. It was a Thursday and with work the next day, no one wanted to make too late an evening of it. When everyone had gone, I was a little disappointed that Reuben had left without me getting a chance to talk with him and, in fact, had left without even saying goodbye. I then heard a noise coming from my bedroom and went to investigate.

I walked in and there was Reuben and Felix both naked in my bedroom. Reuben had his feet on the floor, but was bent over my bed and Felix was fucking him from behind. They both had a slight glimmer of perspiration and had clearly been going at it for a while. Felix was very into it and was vigorously pounding Reuben's ass when he heard me open the door and turned to look at me.

"Reuben said you would be cool with this. I told him I wanted him to pay off our bet right here and now," Felix said laughing.

"No problem at all," I replied as I turned to leave.

That's when Reuben turned to face me too. He had a look of lust and passion in his eyes. "Where do you think you're going? Show Felix what you're wearing," Reuben ordered.

"But ... I ... uh ... Reuben ... we ... uh," I stammered.

"Bitch. You know what you told Raven. Fucking do it! Show him!" he commanded.

Without saying another word, I removed my shirt, shoes and socks. I then took off my blue jeans and stood where Felix could see me. It was Thursday. So there I stood in baby blue satin panties and baby blue thigh high stockings with lacy tops. My face was bright red with embarrassment. I felt utterly humiliated and lowered my head not able to look anyone in the face.

"Oh shit! He's one of Raven's bitches!" Felix exclaimed. "Damn, I would never have guessed he's one of the sissies you told me about."

"He's not just one of my bitches, he's my favorite subby bitch," Reuben responded.

Felix and Reuben were motionless, but Felix was still balls deep in Reuben's ass. "Here, watch this," Reuben continued. "Come suck my dick, sissy, while a real man pounds my ass. Maybe you will learn something," Reuben commanded me.

Without hesitation, I went and sat on the floor between Reuben's legs with my back to the bed. I leaned my head back on the bed so that Reuben could fuck my mouth while Felix pounded his ass. Actually, Reuben did very little. Felix's thrusts into Reuben's ass caused Reuben's cock to pound my throat. I reached up and grabbed Felix's ass and pushed it even deeper into Reuben, which pushed Reuben even deeper into me.

"Damn, this faggot fucking loves this," Felix exclaimed and then he notice that my cock was hard and my pre-cum was staining the panties I was wearing. "This sissy bitch is about to cum just from you fucking his mouth!"

It didn't take very long at all before Reuben started screaming that he was about to cum and he filled my mouth with his jism. It must have been a while since his last orgasm because it seemed like he deposited a gallon of cum in my mouth and down my throat. I did my best to swallow but some leaked out of my mouth and onto my chin. But I was quick to push it back into my mouth and devour his entire load.

Just as Reuben's orgasm subsided, Felix announced he was going to cum also. "I want to cum in your little bitch's mouth too, ok?" Felix asked Reuben.

"Fuck yeah, have at it," Reuben responded as Felix pulled his dick out of Reuben's ass and pulled off the condom as Reuben moved to the side. Felix jammed his dick into my waiting mouth. His cock was very hard but not nearly the size of Reuben's. He was about five or six inches, but fairly thick.

"Suck it, maricon," he said as he pumped into my mouth and immediately started his orgasm. His cum tasted saltier than Reuben's, but there was no less of it. He shot multiple times into my mouth as I greedily continued sucking his dick and swallowing his sizeable load.

After his load was spent, he kept his dick in my mouth. It softened some, but not a lot. "Will he lick my balls?" Felix asked Reuben.

"He will do whatever the fuck I tell him to, right sissy?" Reuben said.

I just nodded with my mouth full of Felix's dick. "Then tell him to lick my balls and then suck them so that I get all the way hard again," Felix said. I did exactly that without being told.

I licked the underside of his scrotum starting at the taint and licking forward to the base of his cock. I then gently sucked on each of his testicles. As I did so, his cock, which was laying across my face, became rock hard once again.

"I want to fuck this sexy white sissy in the ass," Felix said to Reuben.

"You are my sissy and what do sissies want?" Reuben asked me.

"To get fucked with cock," I replied softly.

"I couldn't hear you, baby, say it louder," Reuben said.

"I want to get fucked with cock," I said loudly.

"You heard the sissy. Fuck her. That's what she's here for," Reuben laughed.

Felix ordered me to get into doggy style on the bed. He stood behind me and pulled my thong panties to the side clearing access to my asshole. "I like these sexy panties, bitch," he said giving my ass a hard swat. "Now let's see how this ass feels. Reuben, that was my last rubber. I'm going to fuck this bitch raw."

"Do it. It's nice. You'll love it," Reuben replied.

Felix put some lube on his dick and lined it up with my asshole.

"You ready for this bitch?" he asked giving my ass another slap.

"Yes," I replied meekly as I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under me for support.

Felix slapped my ass even harder this time. "I didn't hear you, sissy. What did you say?" he demanded.

"Yes, please fuck me. Please fuck me hard," I answered.

Without further warning he thrust his dick in my ass and plunged balls deep inside of me. Having been fucked by Mistress Raven for months, I found I could easily accommodate him. It felt good but it didn't have quite the same filling sensation that Raven gave me. I realized that I had already become a size junkie and developed a preference for bigger cocks. That realization made me all the more horny acknowledging that I was the sissy slut that Mistress said I was. But even if not as big, Felix was very vigorous and it felt good the way his hands firmly gripped my hips as he violently thrust his dick in and out of my ass.

I had my head down and didn't realize that Reuben had joined me on the bed until he slapped my face. "You fucking whore, giving yourself to any goddamn guy that wants you. Slut! Suck my dick," Reuben mocked me as he stuck his dick into my mouth.

So there I was, getting spit-roasted by two Latinos on my own bed. Felix's thrusts forced Reuben's dick down my throat and Reuben's thrusts forced me back onto Felix's dick. I felt like a ping pong ball getting slapped back and forth.

To increase his leverage, Reuben grabbed me by the tiny thong I was wearing and used it like a handle until he tore them off of me. Getting used to the point that a man was literally tearing my panties off turned me on even more. Not to mention that now that my dick was free of the panties, the movement back and forth was causing my own hard dick to rub with even more friction against the pillow beneath me and I could feel an orgasm building as these two studs fucked me for all that I was worth. But I wasn't alone as I could feel Reuben's dick getting even harder in my mouth and Felix's thrusts were deeper and irregular.

Suddenly all three of us started to orgasm at the same time. I spent my load into the pillow as a wave of ecstasy swept over me. Felix groaned deeply, "Fuckkkk, yeahhhh," as he grabbed my hips and held his cock deep in my ass. I could feel it spasming as he deposited his load in my ass. And at the same time, Reuben shot his second load of the day into my mouth. It was not as much as the first but it was thick and coated my tongue and my lips. After several moments, we all collapsed in a heap on my bed.

After we all recovered, we took turns showering and had a few more drinks. As Reuben and Felix were leaving, Reuben leaned back through the doorway. "Your mistress was worried that you might not keep those commitments you made. But she is very happy that obviously you will. She will text you next week about your first appointment with one of her clients. Oh, and since tomorrow is Friday, I think she would really like a pic of you in the black fishnets with the seam up the back and the matching black thong," Reuben said with a wink as he closed the door behind him.

Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers