Becoming CD Mistress Raven's Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pulled a small box with electrical wires coming from it off of the shelf. She took the end of the wires and attached two electrodes to my balls. She also attached one electrode to the tip of my cock and another to the base just above the cock ring. She turned on the machine, which made a low hum, and then hit a button. I could feel stimulation coming from the electrodes on my dick and balls. It was an odd sensation, it felt kind of good, it did not hurt.

"That is setting one," Mistress Raven said. "Before we are done here today, you will experience setting eight. Nine would probably make you pass out," she laughed. "Here's the game, if you can endure thirty seconds without making a sound at every level up to eight, then I will be done playing with your little cock and balls for a while. But if you make a sound, so much as a whimper, then there will be a price to pay."

"Let's start at level four," she said with a wicked smile on her face. The electrical current passing through my genitals definitely increased and became much more intense. It hurt and I definitely wanted her to stop but I easily endured the thirty seconds in silence.

"Nicely done," she said turning off the machine for a moment. "Now let's try level five." And she hit the button. Again, it was more intense but I could still tolerate it. The same when she upped it to level six. But this time I notice that my breathing was becoming erratic and I was starting to sweat. Level six also had me starting to squirm against my restraints.

"Fuck, watching you suffer is turning me on and this is getting uncomfortable," she said. She reached underneath her crotch and unbuttoned the leather bodice. She then reached and pulled her cock out of her ass. It was already at half-staff. She gave it a couple of gentle strokes while she looked at me.

"I'm impressed. You are becoming a little fucking pain slut aren't you? You are a cum slut. A fuck slut. And now a pain slut. You're just a fucking slut, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes mistress. I am a slut," I answered.

"And what happens to sluts?" she asked.

"They get fucked, Mistress," I answered.

"They get fucked by cocks don't they?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, they get fucked by cocks," I answered.

"Because that is what sluts want, sluts want to get fucked by cocks and that is what you want right slut? You want to get fucked by cocks don't you?" She asked standing right in front of me with one hand holding the electrical unit and the other hand caressing my bare ass and her cock touching my left thigh. "You want cocks right here in this little, tight hole," she said as her middle finger rubbed against my asshole.

"Yes Mistress. I want to get fucked by your cock Mistress," I answered trying to avoid her question.

"I don't think this slut just wants my cock. I think this slut wants lots of cocks in that asshole. That's what I think. This slut might not realize that yet, so I won't make you answer that question today. Right now, you can just suffer like the pain slut you are," Mistress said as she took a step back and hit a button sending the level seven electricity into my genitals.

I drew a sharp breath and gritted my teeth. Level seven felt like my dick and balls were on fire. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I wanted to beg her to stop, but I knew that would be futile. So I struggled against my restraints. I suffered. I endured and finally, it was over. I was now sweating profusely, my heart was racing and my breathing labored. When it was done I hung my head against my chest and tried to steady myself knowing that there was one more level yet to come.

Mistress just watched me like a cat watching a mouse. I noticed that her dick had gotten harder watching me writhe in pain. She was a true sadist and now, she was just letting me catch my breath before she inflicted the final level. When she was satisfied that I had recovered she said, "Here it is my precious. Enjoy the pleasure that you know this gives me." With that, she hit the button and my dick and balls exploded with pain. I writhed against my restraints and despite my best efforts I could hear a loud painful wail coming involuntarily out of my mouth. The pain seemed to last forever, but finally it stopped and my wailing did as well. I hung there. Out of breath. With my dick and balls still aching from the shock that they had just endured.

"You failed, bitch," was all that she said and just looked at me like she was deciding what to do. Her dick was now rock hard and pointing straight at me. I was nervous what my punishment would be when she broke the silence. "But you didn't ask me to stop. I admire that. You took the pain because you know it pleases me. So your punishment will be mild. Endure one full minute at level six, in silence, without breaking your gaze from my eyes and this phase of our session today will be at an end."

While level six was endurable on the way up, I wasn't so sure it would be now. My dick and balls felt like they had been barbecued. They were extremely sensitive at this point from all the punishment that they had already endured. But I knew what my response had to be, "Thank you, Mistress."

She gave me a few moments to catch my breath and ready myself. "One minute, are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, ready to please you with my suffering," I responded.

"Then let's begin." And she hit the button. I stared hard into her beautiful dark brown eyes. They were deep, intelligent eyes. They were pretty. Especially with the make-up she was wearing today. They were searching me too. I wondered what she saw. And then it was over. I had passed the test.

"Good boy," she said. "Now let's get you down from this and get you into a more comfortable position." She started undoing the straps and manacles starting with my arms. When she was undoing the straps on my legs she ran her hand along the length of my leg rubbing the thigh high stocking. "I think your hairy legs look ugly under these. In fact, I think you are too hairy everywhere. Let me ask you a question, when you were fucking girls, did you like them to have hairy pussies or bare pussies?"

I responded honestly, "I kind of like the landing strip look."

"Honey, that is a bare pussy with a decoration. Fact is everyone who likes pussy, likes a shaved pussy. The same is true for that ass-pussy of yours. It will be much more desirable nice and shaved bare. Let's go take care of that right now."

She ordered me out of the dungeon and into the bathroom across the hall. It was a full-size bathroom that also had a large walk-in closet. I knew from prior sessions that Mistress kept wigs, dresses, and other things to cross-dress her clients in that closet. She ordered me to take off the thigh-highs and the cock ring and to get into the shower. She turned the water on warm, reached into a drawer and pulled out a bottle of Nair hair remover. She started lathering it all over my legs, arms, chest and back. She did not put it on my face or my genital area. After a few minutes she told me to rinse it off and when I did, all of my hair came off with it. She took her time rinsing me and even reapplied the Nair in a couple of places she had missed. When she was satisfied that I was hairless in those places she then got some shaving cream and a straight razor. She applied the shaving cream to my pubic area, balls and around to my ass. She then carefully shaved away the stubble that I normally have there from my usual grooming with a set of clippers. She then had me bend over and face away so that she could get the hair around my ass. She then had me sit on the edge of the bathtub so that she could shave away the five o'clock shadow that had formed since my morning shave. After she was satisfied that I was hairless other than on my head, she turned off the water and ordered me out of the shower and onto a small stool in front of a large mirror.

She said that she would give me the name of a nearby salon and that I should start having my genital area waxed at the salon and that I should apply the Nair as often as necessary to remain hairless.

"We're going to give you a make over tonight," she said. She started by trimming and plucking my eyebrows. She then applied some face creams around my eyes and on my forehead. After she moved on to applying make-up to my face. I was totally humiliated by this and she knew it. She had cross-dressed me in a couple of our other sessions and she knew I hated it. But I endured it for her. And, at this moment, it was better than having her continue to torture my package, so I was more accepting of it than normal.

But tonight was different than past times. She really took her time and put extra effort into every detail. The base, the eye makeup, lipstick, everything. When she was done it was a remarkable transformation. She then said I would look great as a platinum blond because of my green eyes, so she got a wig with shoulder length hair and put it on me and fussed with it for a bit. She then spun me around to look at myself in the mirror. I didn't even recognize myself. And I looked hot.

"I want my sexy little slut to wear some lingerie for me tonight," she said. She went to her closet and came back with some black garter belt and matching shear stockings. She also had a lacy, crotchless black negligee. She dressed me and then had me look at myself in the mirror. I was indeed quite sexy. "I would fuck me," I thought to myself.

"Now that you look like a slut, it's time for me to make sure you can act like one. Go douche and then meet me in the dungeon" she ordered handing me an enema kit. "Be very thorough, you will need to be very, very clean inside," she said with an ominous giggle. I took extra care to make sure I complied with her order.

In the dungeon she ordered me to lay down on my stomach on the fuck bench. My cock and balls and ass were all fully exposed in that position. "The first rule of being a good slut, is being focused on pleasing your man and not pleasing yourself. But that is almost impossible for you because you have these," she said squeezing my balls. "And this," she said pulling on my dick. "But there is a trick to dealing with all of this so that you will be able to focus, like a good slut."

With that she retrieved a small purple curved dildo from off of a shelf, along with a vibrator that had a large, round head at the top. She also got a highball glass and put it on the floor under me. I could only guess what that was for. She applied some lube to the dildo and gently inserted it into my ass. She started slowly working it back and forth and it felt amazing.

"That feels really good, right?" she asked. I told her that it did and that I hoped she didn't stop. "Well, that is your prostrate gland and it loves to be stimulated. That's why this feels so good." She then took her other hand, put a little lube on it and started giving me a slow handjob. My dick quickly hardened and she took her time massaging my ass and stroking my cock.

After a couple of minutes she turned on the vibrator and started running it along the length of my cock, but paying special attention to the head. The sensation was amazing.

"What I am doing right now is milking a slut," Mistress explained. "What is about to happen is that after a few minutes more of this stimulation, every drop of cum in your balls is going to start running out of your dick. But it's because of the prostate stimulation. So you will not get an orgasm. You will just deposit all of your seed into that glass on the floor. Isn't that weird how that works?" she asked.

I could not imagine cumming without an orgasm, so I agreed that it was weird. But sure enough, a few minutes later it started happening just as Mistress said it would. When cum started to dribble out of my dick she put down the vibrator and held the highball glass under my cock. For the next couple of minutes, she continued to vigorously work the dildo against my prostrate and my cum continued to drip out of my cock into the glass. And she was right, there was no orgasm. I felt like I was being milked like a cow. She was just harvesting my sperm without giving me the pay off.

Once she was content that she had emptied my balls she brought the glass to the head of the fuck bench to show me how much there was. It was a lot. She then stuck the head of her cock into the glass and covered it with my semen. She held it to my lips and said, "Clean it." I greedily took her cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head until I cleaned all of my cum off of it.

"You are such a fucking cum slut," Mistress said as she repeated the process. When she had spooned most of my cum into my mouth with her cock she ordered me to lick the glass, which I happily did. I had really gotten to like the taste of cum, even my own.

"Now that we have milked you, you will be able to focus on the task at hand, which is making your asshole more accommodating," she explained.

She pulled a massive dildo from off the shelf and stuck it to the dungeon floor. The dildo had a suction cup on that end that was apparently made for just this purpose. And when I say massive, I mean huge. Other than the fact that it was neon green, it looked like a real, but giant, cock, complete with veins, a circumcised mushroom head, and balls. It was at least fourteen inches long and four inches in diameter at the head and three inches in diameter on the shaft. It looked like a giant alien's cock was sticking up through the floor.

Mistress handed me a bottle of lube and said, "Use all you want. But 15 minutes from now, you will have the Green Monster, that's what I call it, balls deep in your ass or the punishment you endured before will seem like just the warm up for the main ball-busting event. Got it?"

"I understand, Mistress. But it is massive, I don't see any way I can get that in my ass. Please, please can we start with something smaller and work our way up?" I begged.

"You are so fucking cute, you little slut. Of course, we can. Let's do this instead. There is a bar in West Hollywood that has drag shows on Thursdays and a lot of transgenders and cross-dressers hang out there. So do a lot of guys that want to hook up with trannies. I bet we can find a couple of guys with big dicks that would love to fuck you and break you in right. That will be more fun anyway."

My head dropped in resignation of my fate. I reached out my hand and she handed me the bottle of lube. "We can go either way, but I want you to choose," Mistress Raven mocked. "So say it out loud, 'I want to put the Green Monster in my ass' or 'I want to go pick up guys to fuck me.' Which is it?"

"I want to put the entire Green Monster up my ass," I responded.

"OK, you're on the clock. Fifteen minutes."

I first applied a generous amount of lube to my own ass and also worked to loosen it up. I covered my fingers in lube and first put one, then two and then four of my fingers up my own ass. Once I was as lubricated and stretched as I could hope to be, I covered the head of the dildo with copious quantities of lube. I then squatted over the Monster with one foot on either side and started to slowly impale my ass.

Mistress had used various dildos and butt plugs on me, including the Code Red. So I had some training to prepare for this, but this seemed impossible. Nevertheless, I was determined to try. So I slowly lowered my ass onto the monster. After a couple of minutes I was able to get about half of the mushroom head into my ass. I knew that would be the hardest part so I took a deep breath and just forced the rest of the head into my ass.

My ass exploded in pain. I felt like I had a giant pole shoved up my ass, which kind of I did. I just squatted on it for a few moments hoping my ass would adjust. Once the pain subsided so that the sharp pain was gone and just the serious discomfort remained I pushed a little farther. I did this process again and again.

After a while Mistress announced, "That's ten minutes, bitch. You're not even half way on that monster. You better step up your game and get to fucking that thing. Here, maybe this will help." She then placed a full length mirror against the wall so that I could see myself. The image will forever be etched in my mind.

I did not even look like myself. In the mirror was a sexy blond girl, wearing lingerie, sitting on an impossibly large dildo. The only thing out of place was my limp, spent cock hanging uselessly between my legs. Even when I stared straight into the mirror, the face looking back wasn't my own. It was a beautiful girl who had the look of a woman in the throws of passion, breathing heavily and wanting more.

This inspired me to take more and I pushed downward again. I then asked Mistress Raven if she would apply more lube to the monster and she did. I then started more aggressively trying to get the monster into my ass. I pushed harder and didn't wait as long between thrusts. Slowly, I kept working that giant dildo deeper into my ass and watching with excitement as I saw the progress the girl in the mirror was making on her quest for giant cock.

Finally, Mistress Raven gave me a one-minute warning. I could see I still had a few inches to go to reach my goal. So I pushed down taking another inch or two. But at this point I was at capacity. I didn't see any way that I could get the rest of this dildo in my ass.

"Twenty seconds," Mistress Raven announced.

I pushed another inch into my ass. The pain and discomfort almost unbearable at this point.

She then started counting down, "10, 9, 8, 7 ..."

"Fuck it," I thought to myself. "If it kills me, it kills me." And with that I relaxed my ass the best I could and then just let my body weight force the rest of the monster up my ass.

When she said "Time" the Monster was balls deep in my ass.

"Ha, you did it! You did it! You fucking slut, I can't believe you have that giant cock in your ass!" Mistress Raven exclaimed. "I've been getting ass fucked for years and I would never even try that. You lost your virginity four months ago and already you're taking giant dicks in that sweet ass of yours. You are total slut. Now, start fucking that huge cock!"

I slowly started to move up and down on the dildo impaling my ass. It was so enormous, I felt like I could barely breath. But I was able to slowly grind up and down on that giant cock.

"Oh damn, it is so hot watching you fuck that thing," Mistress Raven said as she slowly stroked her cock with a lustful look in her eye. "Go faster, fuck it harder." I had to agree. Watching the platinum blond, in her lingerie, riding the Monster in the mirror was sexy as fuck.

So I picked up the pace and started taking bigger strokes up and down the dildo. To my surprise the discomfort was starting to ebb and it was actually starting to feel good.

"You are such a fucking slut. Look at you enjoying that giant dick in your ass," Mistress Raven teased. "This is so fucking hot. But you need some dick in your mouth too, don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress. Please put your dick in my mouth," I responded.

"Be careful what you ask for, bitch," Mistress Raven laughed, as she violently shoved her fully erect dick into my mouth. "Swallow that dick you slutty girl. Hmmmm, you are not quite at the right height, here!" as she said that she grabbed my by the shoulders and forced me all the way down onto the dildo so that I was now on my knees with it completely buried in my ass.

"Aaahhhh," I cried out in pain. Mistress Raven took advantage of my open mouth to again violate my throat. She then grabbed my ears through the wig and started vigorously fucking my mouth and throat. She plunged her dick all the way in so that my lips were against her pubic mound and balls and she held me there. She knows that with her cock that deep in my throat, I can't breathe. But she didn't care, she just held it there. I started involuntarily gagging violently and my abdomen started convulsing as my body reflexively fought for air. But impaled like I was on the Green Monster in my ass, my options were limited.