All Comments on 'Becoming Chloe'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cindy dear, I’m only on page 2 and have to finish later, but HAD to write you now to tell you how exciting and fun your story is!! Loving it!! Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible, I wish I could have been that lucky!

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

love this story, wish I was Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While it started out as the typical be careful what you wish for and of course the evil bitch of a wife looking to make hubby a cuck for revenge purposes but I am hoping it goes the direction I would like. It’s a wait and see. Great story with perfect conversational dialog. Please continue and keep up the incredible work.

BankieBankieover 2 years ago

Great story, I love to see next charter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story. Wish I could find someone to give me the same deal. I want to be Chloe. Paula

geniecdleegeniecdleeover 2 years ago

Great story Cindy! Keep it up, and let us know when “Saturday night “ comes out :) xoxo

LonicdLonicdover 2 years ago

Thank you Cindy for this fun story. It is almost verbatim my own fantasy thoughts. would love to be Chloe with a wife as helpful as Kate. Again, thank you and I look forward to more of your offerings

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneover 2 years ago

Just adore it…. And now that my wife has found about my own crossdressing….. well, you never know. ;-)

jildijowwithanoutlookjildijowwithanoutlookover 2 years ago

Fantastic read. Please keep it up! Hope to read more later. jildijow@outlook.com

Brie2017Brie2017over 2 years ago

I loved your story, other than the sometimes first person, second and third person faux pas in the beginning, the story line made it so easy to get over them.

In my world (someone on a trans journey) it would be nice to see Chloe venture off in a romantic direction with Franklin fulfilling and mending the ache in her heart for intimacy again. Maybe Kate second guessing her decision to let Ricky into her life realizing all she needed was a stunt cock every once in awhile. Just my two cents.

Thank-you for your story so far 💋💃🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please please continue

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 2 years ago

Oh my God I loved this story. This is describing my dream life. Would love to be cucked by my wife and allowed to dress and be a woman full time. Would also love an older man to date who treated me like the woman whose been hiding inside me. Especially with my wife’s blessing and knowing she was with a real man better than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More

Please

AeneaTAeneaTover 2 years ago

While it was a pleasant fantasy, I found the noncon aspect of Kate forcing Chloe into accepting Ricky in her life cruel and out of character for their supposedly loving relationship. Pleasant enough but not a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!!! This is great! I wrote earlier when I was halfway through… now finished, I’m renting my nylon panties and amazed I didn’t cum!!

I love the way Ricky and Kate moved things along! You are a great writer, and I’m amazed at your creativity here.

I’ll try to send an email. Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but, the story line was beyond my acceptance as I like play but, not disrespect.

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Very sexy and exciting. It certainly got me 'going' (or cumming)!

Please check out my stories, I think you'll like them. Please rate and more importantly please please please comment on them. thanks

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchabout 2 years ago

Dont see this as a loving relationship anymore was going well, oh well

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 1 year ago

Watching the dissolution of this marriage made me feel exceptionally sad. I cannot imagine how heartbreaking it must be for married transgender people to choose to transition and lose their loving partner that they had previsouly chosen to spend the rest of their life with. Seems like a lonely and heartbreaking existence. I hated reading how manipulative Kate was about this whole situation and it felt like she was gleefully destroying her husband that she had previously, supposedly loved. It almost felt pyschotic in how much enjoyment she felt about destroying him and their relationship. Is this how all Hotwife's feel about their cuck husband? Because it felt awful to be a witness to this. She felt exceptionally cruel and like she enjoyed that cruelty. And Rick was just an unmitigated piece of shit but it was certainly at the prompting of Kate so....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to move on Chloe Ricky is an asshole and Kate isn't, much better might as well be on your own you don't need either one of them

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!! 5 stars from here!

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

I have a friend who has been diagnosed as having gender dysphoria and is now living full time as a woman.

As I have commented previously on one of your other stories,you need better editing to correct misspellings and missing words.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MORE Please!!! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In agreement with Drgnmstr97. Always "hate" when what should be loving, passionate stories end up with force and control. Chloe would have become what she wanted without AH Rick and "his" so-called wife. Good writing and good story just wish the whole loving and affectionate lifestyle was more reflected in stories as it is in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.