Becoming Chloe

Story Info
Crossdressing leads to accidental Cuckold with wifey.
20.9k words
4.2
53.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,910 Followers

It was about a year ago when Kate was putting my dry cleaning away when she noticed 'the box' and that's when the changes started. She found my secret stash of women's clothing and made me explain in detail why I would hide this from her. Since the box contained every feminine item you can think of in my size along with size-9 high heels, there was no escaping a truthful answer.

With a heavy heart, I explained that I had been dressing in my sisters and moms things since I was very young and my need to occasionally dress up and express my feminine side to Kate hoping she would understand. After her initial rejection and contempt for my explanation she did some reading and research on the internet and came to understand my needs much better.

My wife always had a high level of sexual needs and loved to experiment so this gave her all kinds of ideas and ways to spice up our current sex life, which had gotten boring and infrequent. I knew she had not been satisfied with our love making and I was becoming concerned that she might start looking outside our marriage for some sexual satisfaction. Keeping her sexually satisfied was always difficult and over the last year our lack of intimacy made me wonder if she was having an affair since we rarely made love anymore.

After that night we didn't discuss it again for several weeks and during that time we had no sex and didn't discuss my dressing at all during that time. It was a tense time for me and very stressful as I could not tell what she was thinking or if our marriage was in jeopardy. Finally on Friday, three weeks later, she brought it up during dinner.

"Well baby, I've come to understand your need to dress up and I want to help you and be part of your fantasy. I've studied the topic for several weeks and chatted with other crossdressers and their wives online to get a better understanding. They tell me that along with the dressing you most likely have lots of other fantasies tied to this and now is your chance to open up and tell me everything. This can be something you and I embrace or this can be the end of our marriage. Your choice, but it everything depends on your total honesty, right now. When I first found your box of goodies I was deeply hurt that you kept that part of your life from me. I now understand what women feel like when their spouse cheats on them but I understand now and I'm giving you another chance to share all your desires with me, your wife. So tell me, what do you dream about when you're all dressed up and pretty?"

I felt an instant hardness and realized for the first time I might have someone to share this with. Something I had always dreamed of but never thought possible and I just opened up to Kate that night.

"When I'm dressed up like that I feel pretty and at peace. It feels so natural, as if I've become a real female. My thoughts become all feminine and I think about make-up, what new outfits to buy on line, what it would be like to be out in public dressed up and treated like a girl. It makes me so excited and when I'm like that I wish I could just stay dressed for the day or weekend and live as a girl."

"That's so sweet, I love that. Thank you for being honest, baby. Being a woman is really special and I can understand your desires. When you're in your girl mode, do you have a female name for yourself? I've read where that's very common."

"Well, I like the name Chloe and I use that when I'm dressed."

"I like that name, it's very feminine. Who do you use it with, darling?"

"Sometimes I chat with some people online and use that name."

"Do you chat with men, online?"

"Yes."

"I see. Do you fantasize about men as well?"

"It might sound silly, but yes. I really think of myself as a girl when I'm dressed and I try to act feminine and well, yes I like guys treating me like that. But I don't want that, I only want you Kate."

"I understand, John. It's all fantasy. Sometimes I dream of other men as well and I'm sure that doesn't bother you either. It's only a fantasy."

"Wow, what do you fantasize about with other men?"

"Sometimes I lay in bed and touch myself picturing a strong muscular man taking me in our bed. Sometimes I dream that you're in the garage or in the other room and he's fucking me hard in our bed and then he comes inside me. It turns me on when I think about you right there and not able to stop me from getting screwed from this guy. From now on, when I play with myself, I'm going to picture you all dressed up in the other room while he fucks me and I scream while you sit there knowing your wife is owned by some other man and there's nothing you can do about it. Kinky, right?

There was nothing I could say since she now knew my secret desires and she was accepting me for who I was besides, it was just a fantasy.

She pressed me for more details on my fantasies and I told her things I never imagined I'd repeat to anyone. I told her I had dreamed of what it would be like to go on a date with a man, and what it would like to be kissed. I even told her I dreamed of having a boyfriend and doing all the things a girl does for her man. My face was very red now, embarrassed that I just told my wife I dreamed of being with other men and even being their girlfriend but all she did was rub my arm and encouraged me to continue.

I shifted uncomfortably in the chair as my cock was getting very hard from this conversation when she asked, "What else? Tell me baby, it's OK."

"I've even dreamed of you forcing me to go out on a double date with you and how I had to watch some guy kiss you and treat you like the sexy girl you are knowing there was nothing I could do and at the same time I was with this cute guy that was hitting on me, kissing me and giving into his desires."

"Now that's sexy, what else?"

"Sometimes I dream of being a bride and taking care of my husband. Being the housewife, taking care the house, dressing pretty for him when he comes home from work, and sexually satisfying all of his needs every night."

Just when I said that, I uncontrollably started rubbing my hard on in front of Kate.

"Wow, honey. That really turned you on. I've read where that's a common fantasy and called the husband fantasy, we'll have to see what we can do for you, Chloe."

That was the first time I heard anyone call me Chloe, and I loved it!

Fast forward 6 months:

My wardrobe grew and filled up the guest closet as I was now dressing every night and weekends. Kate taught me the fine art of make-up which she had me practice every day. I learned quickly and had a nice collection of make-up, false eye lashes, and wigs. We spent a great deal of money on my new clothes, shoes, jewelry, make-up, lingerie, and the complete wardrobe.

The result was that our sex life had gotten back on track and our orgasms were amazing. Kate seemed happy and I was loving my new life dressing every free second. One thing that troubled Kate was every time I was dressed I couldn't hide my erection. Even wearing spanx, girdles, and everything imaginable, it always showed up when I was dressed in certain outfits. Kate is a perfectionist and she told me from the start that she would help me with my dressing but I had to agree to listen to her suggestions and act on her advice.

At this point I had a nice figure, waxed eyebrows, hairless body, expensive hair pieces, pretty eyes defined with the long eye lashes, and perfect make-up. I really was passable as her girlfriend except for the bulge that outlined some of my dresses and skirts. One night when we were in bed, she was browsing some sex sites, she came across a male chastity cage device that claimed to prevent erections. Since my cock was small when soft she determined that this device would prevent me from getting hard and help me pass as the woman she had envisioned for me.

"Baby, will do you wear that for me if I buy one? If you do then I can take you out and you can finally see what it's like to be a woman in public. It also says it will heighten your sexual relief when I unlock it and how amazing the sex will be for you. What do you think, Chloe?"

I loved when she called me Chloe and I agreed. Besides the idea of being completely submissive to Kate was something I always fantasized about and I was eager to wear one.

A week later the package arrived and that night she had me stand in front of her as she examined the small pink device and instructions. After several minutes she slid the ring under my balls and then slid the device over my soft cock and into place. It was a little tight but Kate explained it was the smallest one they made and it might be a little tight but that I would get used to it. She said it will keep me soft and small, and that our secret would be hidden under my skirts. She then took the little lock and clicked it shut and just like that I was in chastity.

"Oh baby, it's so cute! I have to admit, I really love how submissive you've become and how open you are with me and I love having Chloe as my girlfriend."

She examined the device and adjusted it a little and then smiled, "It's perfect, and exactly what I had in mind. Yes, I love it and I'm taking you out tonight and introducing you to the world, baby. It's early so I want you to shower up, shave, and put on your make-up. I'll pick out an outfit for you and tonight we are going out to dinner as girlfriends."

That was a dream come true! Going out as Chloe with my wife, so fun! When I came out of the shower Kate had laid out my lingerie on the bed and a dress on a hanger. I finished getting dried off and slipped into a robe and then sat at the makeup table. After about 30 minutes of expertly putting on my makeup, Kate came in and helped me with my hair. She picked out one of my long blonde wigs and helped me pin in perfectly in place.

"Once you hair grows out a little more we can get you some hair extensions and we won't need to fit you with a wig anymore. You really do make a pretty girl, I'm surprised I haven't seen it before."

She kissed me and said, "Tonight you're Chloe and my girlfriend."

I put on the thong panties and matching black padded bra and then opened the new package of pantyhose that Kate handed me. She explained that these were control top pantyhose and should help keep everything in place and hide any nasty bumps. She was right, not only did they keep my caged little penis tucked away between my legs but the pantyhose also made my legs look and feel super smooth and sexy. They were expensive nylons and felt so nice when I rubbed them together with my hands and legs. Kate just smiled with an expression of satisfaction on her face.

"The way those pantyhose keeps your cage hidden is perfect and from now on I want you to wear them at all times. I purchased several pair in different colors, all with the built in support panty. The combination of the pantyhose and your little dick cage will allow you to wear some cute outfits and never reveal our secret. Now slip into your dress and heels Chloe, while I finish getting dressed. I'll meet you downstairs in about ten minutes."

I took the dress off the hanger and carefully stepped into the silky material and zipped the side zipper all the up until the dress snugly pressed against my curves and padded bra. The outfit gave me a very curvy figure and an elegant look. The dress fell about six inches above my knee and was short but still long enough to keep its elegance. I put on some hoop earrings and rings along with some perfume and then stepped into my four inch matching black heels and admired myself in the mirror. Kate came in and handed me a diamond ring that resembled a wedding set and explained that of course it was fake diamonds but it will give the impression that you are married, just in case you get hit on and want to turn them down." She knew my size and they fit perfectly. I just loved the idea of wearing a wedding ring and smiled.

I decided to grab one of Kate's pearl necklaces and my purse to complete the outfit and then headed downstairs to wait for Kate.

My heart stopped when I saw her come down the stairs. She look so beautiful with her hair swept up and with a sexy makeup look I'd never seen on her before. Her dress was much shorter than mine and did not leave much to the imagination and along with her platform heels her legs looked spectacular. I found myself start to get excited and I felt my penis start to grow again but quickly stopped once the pain from the cage prevented it from becoming erect. This was a strange new feeling as I felt frustrated but turned on at the same time.

"Wow, you'll turn some heads tonight in that outfit. I've never seen you look this sexy."

Kate smiled and said "We will both get some attention but since it's your first night out you will need to follow my lead. Only speak when spoken to and use that cute female voice you've developed. Try not to engage eye contact unless you want to start a conversation. Act shy and try stay close to me. Everyone will think we're just two girls out for dinner. Remember, you're Chloe, a girl. We are girlfriends out for dinner and you need to stay completely in that role no matter what happens. Do you understand, sweetheart?"

"Yes Kate, I will behave like a girl tonight and only think girly thoughts. I'll be quiet and shy and follow your lead. I'll make you proud," I said in my female voice.

She laughed and said, "I'm sure you will baby, and with that voice nobody will ever know our little secret! Who knows, if this works out maybe I'll just permanently turn you into my girlfriend," she giggled.

As Kate drove to the restaurant the conversations turned to my chastity device.

"How are you doing with your chastity cage, honey? Is it very uncomfortable?"

"At first it was but I've gotten used to it for the most part. Dressed up like this I'm constantly getting turned on which makes me start to get hard but the confinement and pain immediately stops it from growing. It's very frustrating but I can handle it to be out with you like this. When I saw you come down the stairs in that outfit I got excited again and it did become a little painful when I started to get hard. After a moment of pain my excitement went away due to the fact that I had to focus on the pain and it went soft quickly."

"I did some more research on it yesterday and that's one of the benefits. Wearing one will prevent you from getting hard and will make your sexual release that much more intense. When I unlock you and let you relieve your sexual tension, it will be amazing. I also read that some wives or girlfriends will control their spouse by keeping them locked up and only release them when they feel they deserve release. It almost becomes a training device or something like that."

"I've read that as well and I also read it can be very frustrating and sometimes they become what's called a cuckold. That's when the wife makes the husband so submissive that she will have her way with anything she desires and the man willingly goes along with it to please her and finally get released."

"Wow that would be fun. Would you like that? Do you want me to cuckold you, baby?"

"I'm not sure I could handle that." I said as she pulled up to the valet stand. They opened our doors and I followed Kate into the restaurant where she gave them our names. We were escorted into the bar until our table was ready. Since it was going to be a forty minute wait, the hostess took us to a table across from the bar.

"You girls enjoy your evening and I'll be sure to send someone over to take your drink order."

Kate ordered two Metropolitans for us and said that a couple of these will help me relax. We sat there drinking and talking like any other normal girls out together. It was everything I dreamed about. Being out as Chloe and completely passable. I loved it!

"Chloe that dress looks darling on you and that necklace was a nice touch. Your makeup is perfect and all that practice over the last six months had really paid off, you're really pretty. I saw an outfit that I think would look perfect on you at Nordstrom's last week. I almost bought it but I thought we could go shopping together and you can try it on in the store this weekend. I was going to make an appointment to get my nails done as well, should I make an appointment for the both of us? You should treat yourself to a nice mani pedi."

The waitress brought our second drink when I agreed to the nail salon and shopping together. Since I hadn't had much to eat the first drink already gave me a nice buzz and I was now on my second drink as we continued to talk.

Our girl talk continued. "Do you think I should add some highlights to my hair, Chloe? I was thinking about a little change. What do you think?"

"I think you that would really be nice. I'd love it on you, Kate."

"This is so fun, Chloe. I haven't had a girlfriend to go out with for a long time and you're just perfect. By the way, I love that lip color and you have such nice lips. Any girl would kill for nice plump lips like those. Guys call lips like yours blow job lips Isn't that cute? Have you ever heard that expression?"

"I just found this color at Ulta last week, and I love it too. Yes, I know. I love my lips and with nice lipstick and gloss they really pop, don't they?"

"Like I said, lots of us girls would kill for lips like that. The other thing we would kill for are your long legs. They look really sexy in those heels and to tell you the truth, when I saw you in that dress and those heels, I felt a little jealous. Now all we have to do is to find some outfits that accentuate your figure and your assets. You need a certain look and fashion that defines your personality and style. I'm thinking skirts and dresses that show off your legs. We can't do low cut or sheer tops yet because your lack of breast but we can come up with some nice styles for you, I'm sure."

"A style for my personality? Do you expect me to be going out more often? I thought I was just dressing up around the house."

"Oh no, after tonight you will be spending much more time dressed as Chloe. In fact, I want to find a way to keep you in skirts all the time, if possible."

After I finished my second drink I was feeling relaxed and extremely happy. Our conversation shifted to more personal girl talk.

"Chloe, I want see what type of taste you have in men. Scan the bar and pick out two guys that you find attractive."

"Kate, I don't want to look at men. I just want to be here with you."

"Oh Chloe, you're my girlfriend right? This is what girls do, don't be a drag and act like that. I saw the stories you read on your computer and I know that when you're a girl you like to be pretty for men and you love their attention. So stop pretending to be anything else with me. Now look over at the bar and pick two guys that you find attractive."

I turned my head and looked at the crowded bar and saw a man in a nice suit at the end of the bar. He was extremely handsome with dark hair, tall, muscular, with a strong jawline. Then a few chairs down was a really big muscular guy with a nice smile that made me tingle inside. I pointed them out to Kate.

"Wow, nice taste Chloe. You like them big and manly and I can understand how you would find them hot. I like those two guys," She said pointing over to the two men drinking a beer standing next to the bar. Both of these guys were well over six feet tall with rippling muscles and strong bodies. They looked like gym rats and clearly macho guys.

"Wow, they're nothing like me," I said showing my jealousy.

"Chloe, girl talk. You're my girlfriend. Of course they're not like you honey. Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

"Actually it was fun. I'm really enjoying this time with you Kate. Thank you for taking me out tonight, I love being out like this with you."

"You're welcome honey, I think we will be doing this more after starting tonight."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,910 Followers