Becoming Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't up until now. We're going through some things right now and I'm not sure where it will go."

For the next hour we talked about old times and we had several more drinks. We were having fun reminiscing and teasing each other. We did get a little touchy, feely, and I decided to just enjoy the situation. He became very aggressive and he had his hand up my skirt several times. At one point I even let his hand slip under my panties and I even rubbed his cock through his pants and it was at that moment when I remembered how much I missed his very large cock.

We kissed a little and continued to play with each other while everyone else at the table was busy and didn't seem to notice or even care. At one point I took a selfie of Ricky and me kissing and then sent hubby a text, "Hi Honey, Ricky and I are having fun. He told me to thank you for sharing me tonight. Here's a cute photo of us, should I post it on Instagram and Facebook?"

I knew that would make him crazy and then sent another text, "Be home soon, I hope you're all pretty and ready for me baby. See you soon."

We were there for at least two hours when I told Ricky tonight about his release date by mistake. All those drinks made me do and say things I never would have done before and realized what I had just said when I saw the shock on his face.

"Release? You mean like a cock cage?"

"Oh my, did I say that. That has to be our little secret, OK?"

"So, you husband is a cuckold. Just how much of a cuckold is he, Kate?"

"Well we just started so it's kind of just a fetish."

"That explains a great deal. For instance I noticed he was either wearing a bra under his jacket or he was growing breast. I assume the dressing up and wearing women's lingerie is all part of you games?"

"Yes. But he would kill me if he knew I told you. Please keep it our secret."

"I think I can do that but only if you agree to go out on a date with me. I'll call you and give tell you when. It will be like old times and I promise you'll have fun but if you want me to keep this our secret, I'm afraid you'll be seeing more of me, especially since you're married to a Cuck."

He didn't give me a chance to answer and we kissed for several more minutes and then I told him I had to go and he offered to drive me home. It was so exciting to be with a man again and especially Ricky, someone I knew and always enjoyed being with.

Back at home...

All dressed up with fresh makeup and perfume, I was lying in bed waiting for Kate to come home and get me out of this cage. I was getting hard every time I thought about the night but the tight cage caused so much pain that my erection was instantly ruined, leaving me more frustrated each time. I tried to think of other things but all I could vision was Kate with Ricky.

When I got the text of them kissing I thought I was going to cum right then but of course I couldn't. For some odd reason every time I went over the events at the bar it made me more excited. When she told me to thank Ricky for taking care of her, my cock got so hard in the cage that it caused so much pain it brought tears to my eyes.

Giving my wife to another man like that was something I never dreamed about but for some reason it was big turn on and seeing her in his arms, kissing and looking happy, for some reason was satisfying and very exciting. Now it was my turn to finally get out of the cage and have a mind blowing orgasm.

The clock numbers just read midnight when I heard a car pull into the driveway. I peeked out from behind the curtains and saw a black Escalade parked in my driveway. Looking closer I noticed a couple kissing in the front seat for several minutes and realized it was Kate. Ricky must have driven her home and he was now making out with my wife, in my driveway. I was glad it was late so that the neighbors didn't notice but I felt my heart ache and my penis growing again in my cage.

She eventually exited the car and waved to Ricky and came into the house. I quickly got back in bed and waited for her to come inside.

"Hi Chloe, you look so pretty and you're wearing my favorite nightgown. I hope you're ready for some fun!"

"I saw you kissing Ricky in the driveway."

"He was just being polite and giving me a goodnight kiss. Isn't he handsome?"

"Yes, but that's not the point. You let another man kiss you."

"Another man? Whatever do you mean? You aren't a real man, are you? I mean look at yourself Chloe. Your face is all made up, your nails are painted a nice shade of pink, you're wearing very sexy lingerie and your hair is perfect. You are a lovely woman and I'm proud to have you as my girlfriend, but let's be honest honey, you're not a man. Now Ricky, on the other hand, is a real man and knows how to make me feel like a woman.

By the way, he noticed your bra under your jacket and asked me about that."

"Oh my god! What did you tell him?"

"It must have been all the drinks but I told him he was right and he guessed that you were my cuckold and liked to dress in women's clothing. He guessed that you like to be fem and he wasn't surprised about your chastity cage."

"He knows? Oh my god! Will he tell anyone?"

"Well he said he wouldn't if I went on a date with him, and I trust him. He was always an honest guy so I think your secret will be safe."

"Wait, did you accept a date with him?"

"Of course, I had to protect you, didn't I? Besides, did you see how hot he is? I realized how much I missed him and his big cock. So yes, he's going to call and tell me when he's picking me up.

Now that's enough about Ricky for tonight. Are you ready to have some fun?" She said as she played with my pink little cage and balls under my pink panties".

"It's time to let your little guy out for some relief." She said as she took the key out of purse and unlocked the cage.

She removed the lock and removed it as my cock quickly grew rock hard as she watched and giggled.

"Wow, look at you! I don't think I've ever seen you so hard baby. Are you ready for a little fun?" She said as she played with my nipples and then removed her clothes. She got on the bed and told me to lay down and she then climbed up on my face.

"After all the events tonight, I'm really horny and I want you to lick me before I take care of you, baby."

She sat on my face and I licked her very wet pussy as she quickly rocked on my mouth and screamed out with an explosive orgasm.

"Oh my, that was exactly what I needed. Now let's see what you have here baby."

She took my very hard cock and started stroking it as she talked to me.

"Did you get our text from the bar?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Wasn't that a great photo? We make a cute couple, don't you agree?"

She was now playing with my balls and teasing me as I moaned.

"Well, don't we?" She said squeezing them.

"Yes, very cute."

"Tell me, very cute what?

"Couple."

Say it all together.

"You make a very cute couple! Now please let me fuck you."

"Not yet, Chloe. Tell me how happy you are that Ricky took care of your wife tonight. Tell me you liked it, baby." she said as she was gently rubbing and stroking me.

"Yes, I liked it. I'm happy that Ricky took care of you and that you had fun."

"You're so sweet baby, and that's so nice of you. So you don't' mind me going out with him on a date or seeing him again, right?"

I wanted to say, no but I didn't want her to stop touching me.

"Tell me, baby." she said as she started to squeeze my balls again.

"You should go out with Ricky again, Kate. If he makes you happy I want you to see him and have fun. Yes, its fine with me, now can I please make love to you?"

With that she laid back, spread her legs and smiled. "I'm all yours baby."

I was like a teenager, I quickly got up on of her and started kissing her as I slid my cock into her pussy and heard her moan as my hard cock entered her. I was like a teenager in size and excitement but also in my endurance.

Being locked up for this time and being very frustrated caused me to cum quickly, very quickly. I didn't last a minute inside her as I had an enormous orgasm and screamed with pleasure for what seemed forever. It was amazing as I shot my huge load into my wife.

The problem was that I only lasted a couple of minutes.

"Is that it? I waited all week to be made love to and it's over in a minute? Wow, I really wanted a good fuck tonight. I should have known you wouldn't deliver. You really are a girl. Well get down and lick me again. The least you can do is give me a few more orgasms to relieve my frustrations."

"But honey, I just came in you and you're full of my cum."

"I don't care. You should start getting used to cum anyway, just like all of us girls have to do and I want you to get used to it starting right now. Lick me until I tell you to stop and you better not let anything leak out of me onto the bed. Clean me up and make me come, and it' not a request. Do it now!" she said clearly unhappy with my performance.

For the next half hour I licked and cleaned my wife's pussy and swallowed my own cum as it leaked out in globs. The amount of cum from my time in chastity was enormous but I wanted to please her and did as she instructed. She came several more times before we both just collapsed and fell asleep next to each other that night. It was a night I would never forget.

One month later...

Becoming Chloe Part 2

She felt so guilty about the incident at the bar with Ricky and wanted to make sure I wasn't hurt and explained that the only reason things went that way was because of the heightened sexual tension that was happening between her and I that night. She explained that with their sexual foreplay, all the drinks she had, things just got away from her and when Ricky showed up she wanted to tease me even more. She did admit that she enjoyed her time with Ricky but really didn't mean to hurt me or make me jealous in any way. Kate really wanted to make me sexually crazy and enjoy my release as much as possible.

After the sixth time she apologized for that night I had to admit that I wasn't that upset. Yes I was upset to see my wife go off with another man and it did hurt to see the photos of them kissing on my phone but I explained that all I really thinking about was being able to get out of this cage and finally get some sexual release.

I also admitted that I wanted to continue to dress as Chloe and that I also understood that doing so wasn't fair to Kate's needs. One night after dinner we sat on the couch having with a glass of wine and just chatting.

"Kate, I know you feel guilty about that night with Ricky but to be honest with you, I've given this a lot thought and to tell you that I want to live with you as Chloe but you can't enjoy the company of another man is selfish. I know you've turned down several dates with Ricky over the last few weeks because of how guilty you feel but I think you should go out with him for two reasons. One reason is that I'm a little concerned about his threat to tell people about our arrangement but the real reason is that I want you to be happy and I saw the way you looked at him and how happy you were when he kissed you that night. I really want you to be as happy as you've made me so please consider going out with him next time he calls. That is, of course, if you want to you. I'm not trying to force you but after everything you've done for me, I want to do this for you, Kate."

"Oh Chloe, I love you and thank you for understanding. I never want to hurt you and I'll think about it if he calls again. I do want to continue to make you happy and make our sex life even better so I want to continue with keeping you locked up. Are you still good with that, baby?"

"Yes, wearing it is a love-hate thing but I really love when you have that control over me and make me do things I would never do willingly. I've never been so excited as I was that night at the bar when you forced me to thank Ricky for taking care of you that night. I hated it but at the same time, I had never been so turned on as I was at that moment. Yes, I trust you and I will wear it for you besides, it really does keep me from getting hard and hides me clity under my tighter dresses and skirts."

Now living full time as Chloe my feminine skills improved and became more natural. Kate now had me in charge of the household which included cleaning, laundry, food shopping and cooking all the meals.

As promised, Kate helped me find my fashion style and I was now in dresses and skirts all the time. The styles were designed to show off my long legs and round butt. The skirts were always short and tight which meant I had to get used to wearing them and not exposing my panties or stocking tops. I learned how to pick things up, how to sit and stand properly, and as trivial as it may sound, I had to learn how to get in and exit an automobile without exposing myself. Kate taught me some tricks and I practiced until I became proficient. She was still very helpful and encouraging me to strive for perfection.

She had easily convinced me to get back into my pink chastity device and agree to let her control my orgasms. After the night of my first release, Kate was so upset with me because I came so quickly that I needed more training and demanded that I wear it all the time and would only get released when she thought I was ready. I noticed that I grew used to the device and was now able to control my erections. I also noticed after 2 months of training that my penis wasn't tight in the cage any longer and I realized that my penis must have somehow gotten smaller. Between my small soft penis and the small chastity cage, it was very easy to keep it hidden under my control top pantyhose. Wearing it gave me much more confidence when I wore all my short dresses and tight skirts knowing I wouldn't be discovered.

Kate and I became very close girlfriends over this time and she treated me like a girl at all times, never her husband. She was helpful with my transformation and we constantly shopped, had our nails done, and went out to movies and dinner every weekend. Since my hair grew out she made an appointment at her salon for me to get hair extensions and the results were amazing. When I left the salon I now had a wonderful head of hair, with super sexy highlights. She always doted over me and told me how nice I was coming along but now with the extensions, she was very happy with how I had progressed and became even more encouraging.

As I predicted Ricky did call and ask Chloe out again. Ever since that night Ricky and Kate communicated often. They talked and texted all the time and the amazing part was Kate made it all seem normal to have a male friend even though we were technically husband and wife. At first, I was upset but after our talks I never let it bother me again. I was at peace with being Chloe and Kate having her life to live at the time.

We were shopping for some new bras when Ricky called Kate. She looked at me and asked, "It's Ricky, should I answer it?"

"Yes, I'll keep shopping," I answered. She went to a quiet spot in Victorias Secret and spoke with him for about five minutes and came back to where I was still shopping.

"Everything OK, honey?"

She looked down and kind of shy and said, "Well yes but I'm not sure you're going to like what he asked."

"Tell me, what did he say?"

"He wants me to go out with him next weekend."

"What did you say?"

"I told him I had to ask you if you would agree to it."

"Kate, I told you I want you to be happy and that you should go on a date with him. I think it will make you happy make us even closer."

"Wow, I feel funny going on a date with you home alone. Are you sure you would be OK with that?

"Yes Kate, I'll be fine and home waiting for you to come back to me."

"Did you think it through? You know we used to be lovers and very close. What if things get heated up between us and well, you know how things can happen."

"I'm willing to take that chance, Kate. Since I'm living as your girlfriend I know I can't give you the things you need as a man and I would understand. I can't be selfish with you anymore."

"Wow, you really are understanding and a very special girlfriend. I love you and thank you for giving me the freedom to be with a man again. You know what I mean baby. No offense."

"Kate, I get it and if I were you I would want to have a man to take me out and treat me like a woman all the time. It hasn't been fair for you and I want to make it up to you now."

"You're too sweet, Chloe but now that you're living a woman full time maybe we need to find you a date to take you out and treat you like the woman you've become as well. It would only be fair."

"As nice as that sounds, I don't see that happening and I'm OK with the way things are because I still have you, Kate."

"You do baby, but if you're really going to live as a girl and totally understand what being a female is all about then we're going to have to introduce you to some men that will help to complete your

transformation."

"Well, I'm not sure about that but let's do some shopping and pick out a nice outfit for your date next week with Ricky."

"OK, Chloe. That sounds very sexy, I'd love for you to pick out an outfit for my date. I have some ideas about finding you date but let me worry about that and I'll surprise you."

I helped pick out a cute thong and lace bra while we were still at Victoria's, and then found a cute black silky dress that fell to midthigh for her date night. With the push-up bra, we bought the low cut dress revealed her ample breast and with some four-inch heels, the short dress helped to emphasize her sexy long legs. She looked very sexy and would be eye candy for Ricky.

It was fun shopping for a cute outfit for her to wear but at the same time, I had a pang of jealousy thinking that he would be enjoying Kate and her sexy body as I sat at home waiting for him to bring her back. Nevertheless, I stayed positive and encouraged Kate to buy the sexy dress and matching high heels.

On Friday afternoon Kate had a salon appointment and came home looking like a supermodel with some new highlighted extensions and sexy hairstyle She also had a makeover and the evening look was extremely sensual. I felt myself getting hard in my cage just looking at her and I knew that when she was dressed in that sexy outfit that it was going to be impossible for Ricky to keep his hands off her.

"Chloe, it feels so good to get all pampered with a new hairstyle and makeover. I'm so excited to get into that dress and lingerie you picked out. I forgot how much fun it was getting all dressed up and ready for my date."

Her expression of happiness of getting dressed for her date with Ricky didn't make me feel overly confident and I'm sure I had a sad expression on my face when she said that. She must have noticed because she took my hand and said, "Chloe, I didn't mean anything by that except it was fun getting all dressed up pretty. Surely you can understand that. You know how fun it is to buy new clothes and get pretty and I haven't done it for quite a long time so I was just enjoying the feelings. I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

'Kate, I'm OK, it's just that you look so pretty and sexy I was just feeling a little lonely. You deserve to get all dressed up pretty and be taken somewhere special. I want you to have fun and as sexy as you look, I know you will."

"I knew you would understand. I love when you get all dressed up and we go dinner of a movie. You can just see how happy and excited you are when I tell you how pretty you look or some guy flirts with you. You have to admit that being admired by a cute guy or being told how pretty you look is part of the fun of being a girl. You and I will be doing a lot more of that in the future.

Now, this is your last chance because Ricky will be here any minute. Are you sure you're going to be OK with me going on a date with him tonight? Speak now and I won't go but if you let me go then you promise that you won't be upset or pout when I get back? You promise to be my girlfriend and act like girlfriends do after they get back from a date? I'll expect you to be happy and excited to hear all the details".