Becoming Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense, stay here with me for a while and I'll drive you back home myself. I would love to spend some more time with you tonight."

"Chloe, stay with Franklin he seems nice and besides you need to get out now that you're free of your ex. Stay for a while and have a few drinks, you have my number if you need anything."

Ricky was waiting for the bill when Franklin said, "I'll take of that and her. You two take off and I'll take care of your little girl here."

After he paid for the drinks he led me out to the patio beside the intercostal where we sat next to each other and I learned that Franklin was about 15 years older than me and very well off. He lived in a large condo overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and was now retired and enjoying life. I found it easy to talk to him and he made me feel at ease and very special. I did love the attention he gave me and I allowed him to hold my hand and even rest his hand on my exposed thighs.

We had just finished a bottle of wine when he leaned over and kissed me unexpectedly. Not knowing how to react or what to do I just sat there and let his lips rest on my own as we kissed.

"That was nice, wasn't it Chloe?"

All I could think to say was, Yes Franklin."

That was all he needed as he then put his arm around me as we looked out at the moon over the water. It was romantic, peaceful, and scary all at the same time. I was enjoying my time with him and that made me even more nervous. All I could do to try and cope was to tell myself that I was Chloe and any girl in my place with a guy like Franklin would be excited to be in my place.

I'm not sure if it was the wine or the drinks but I even accepted his offer to go out with him the following week for dinner and drinks at his exclusive club. He explained it was a black tie club and would love to see me in a sexy cocktail dress. Somehow during our conversation, I told him I had just dropped a dress size to a size 8 and would have to buy a new dress for the occasion.

He took me home and kissed me goodbye as we sat in front of the house. I saw the blinds in Kate's and Ricky's bedroom moving when I finally got out of his Bentley and walked up to the house.

"Nice kiss, Chloe. Looks like you two really got to know each other tonight," Kate said as I came into the house."

"I know and I feel strange about it. I let him kiss me and I even accepted a date with him for next week. I don't think I can do it."

"You accepted a date? You can't back out of that now. He knows where you live and I suppose you gave him your cell number?"

"Yes."

"Well, Chloe. It looks like you have yourself a boyfriend. You did make a cute couple and I have to say that you have very good taste in men. Was he driving a Bentley? You little mink," she said teasingly.

The next day while was vacuuming the carpet the bell rang and when I opened the door there was a delivery man with an extremely large bouquet of flowers. I took them inside and put them on the counter not knowing who they were for until I saw the card addressed to Chloe.

I felt shocked and warm when I opened the card and realized it was from Franklin and said, "Darling I can't stop thinking about you and I'm looking forward to seeing you again Saturday night signed, Love and Kisses, Franklin.

They were the largest bouquet of flowers I ever saw and took up almost the entire counter. I knew that I would hear lots of comments from both Kate and Ricky tonight and prepared myself for what was to come but at the same time, I enjoyed the attention he was giving me. He made me feel special and appreciated and I as Chloe I loved how it felt.

As expected, Ricky and Kate teased me all evening asking me about my boyfriend and if I liked him or if was he a good kisser, or how excited I was about my date. I allowed them to have their fun as it was all in good humor and I was enjoying all the attention. They had me call him that evening to thank him as they listened while we spoke.

"Franklin, thank you for the wonderful flowers I love them."

"I'm so glad sweetheart, I've thought about you all day and I can't wait to see you this week."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you as well. What time should I be ready on Saturday night?

"I'll be at your door at 7 o'clock. Do you enjoy dancing because there is a club I'd like to take you to after dinner?"

"Yes, I love dancing that would be wonderful."

"OK baby, I can't wait. See you on Saturday. Love you."

"OK, I'll see you then. Me too, bye."

Kate looked at me a little confused. "Me too? Me too what?"

"Nothing I want to repeat."

"Tell us what he said Chloe," Ricky spoke.

"OK, he said Love You. He was just being flirtatious, I'm sure," I said

"And you said Me Too? Amazing," he said sarcastically.

The next day while I was preparing dinner the bell rang again and this time it was a delivery service with a package for Chloe. I singed again and took the box inside and when I opened it my mouth just dropped in shock.

In the box was a red sequence Dolce and Gabbana in a size 8 from Nordstrom's with another note from Franklin. "Darling, I wanted to get you something to match your beauty. Please consider wearing it for me on Saturday," signed 'Love Franklin."

When Kate saw it she screamed, "Oh my God, this is an amazing dress. Do you have any idea what he spent on this Chloe? This had to have cost at least $2,000. This guy is really into you that's for sure. Go try it on and let's see how it looks."

It fits perfectly, very tight and revealing and about as sexy as a girl could look. The strapless top barely contained my large breast and the tight waist gave me an exquisite figure. It was not going to be comfortable or easy to wear this without careful movements. I was going to be on display and would be the center of attention if I was going to wear that.

"I don't know Kate. I'm not sure I can pull this off."

"That silly, any girl would kill for a dress like this and to go to a place where they can wear it. To tell you the truth, I'm a little jealous. I wish I were you and going out in that dress. This guy is a catch, be sure to keep him happy if you want to see him again.

It's settled, you're wearing this on your date with Franklin. We will make an appointment at the salon to get you all ready for your big night and you'll need a fancy hairstyle to go with that dress. We'll also get your nails done and we'll have them do your makeup for the occasion. I'm going to have so much fun getting you ready for your first date."

Saturday night...