Becoming Daddy's Girl Ch. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was he asking me? I'm property. I shouldn't ever speak. This was very strange. I nodded to get him to just get on with it.

"Okay good. Excellent news Jessica, you about to have a brand new virgin vagina." He said as he smiled at me. "As per your Masters request, you will have local anesthetic only, so you can watch." The doctor narrated.

I watched as he cut off my parts. I was amazed by the swiftness of it. It was too much, I had to look away. I felt tugging and pulling, and jamming and stuffing. There was no pain, just pressure and movement. I closed my eyes and wondered what I was.

I heard Misty's voice in my head.

"I am going to be a perfect woman for my Master, and that is all I have to be." And.

"They never come back the same from that place."

Was I any different? Yes I was gaining a vagina, and losing my large clit...but in any other way was I different? I felt the same. I would prove Misty and Allison wrong. I felt light tugging. I was being stitched, the doctor was almost done.

"I'm finished, you should get some rest." The doctor said as he pushed a needle into my shoulder. Sleep again. I was almost always asleep for what felt like a year.

I remember being moved back home. The doctors were always in my room. Asking idiotic questions.

"Which sounds better for dinner? A bowl of warm cum, or a juicy steak?" They had to be retarded.

"Cum duh!"

"What should you do if a strange man asks to take you in an alley and fuck you?" He asked.

I went wide eyed is disbelief, I rolled my eyes and answered. "Ask Masters permission, then take any dick that will have my three holes!" I sighed. This was stupid.

Master arrived one night and tested out my new hole. He pawed at my tits and kissed me hard. His cock filled a new part of me. I loved him. I wrapped my thighs around him as he used my girl fuck hole. He was very horny. He tried to rip my new hole, he hit it as hard as he could before he gave me his gift. That delicious cum was pumped into my body.

He kissed me and held me in our bed that night. I carefully kept his load inside of me. Waiting for permission to eat it. In the morning he took my back hole and put some hot cum there too. I was carrying his seed in both holes and I really needed to eat.

But I shouldn't speak. Ever. My mouth is for dick, not talking.

So I waited.

Master made me cook breakfast for both of us. I served his plate on the table, and then knelt on the floor . I hated the way this food smelled. But I ate it. I was still trying very hard to hold my real meal inside of me. But it leaked from my new cunt.

"Eat that, don't let that seed hit the floor!" He barked when he noticed his cum running down my leg.

I wanted to thank him. His cum is so delicious.

A couple nights later I was leashed to go to the club where I had met Allison and Misty. I was excited. Master put clothes on me. I didn't like that. The fabric hurt my nipples. But I was allowed to be in the spot I was before.

I saw Allison's Master walk to the bar and sit down. Allison followed and and knelt next to me.

"Jessica?" She looked me over.

I nodded.

"It's me Allison!"

I nodded.

"You can't speak can you?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"They changed you. You used to be chatty! You don't have any brains in there huh?"

I nodded. I guess Misty and Allison was right. I was different. But I felt better. So fuck those sluts, I'm happy. I sneered at Allison.

"Fuck you too cunt! Nice new tits robot!" Allison got up after being excused and went under the table where I had met Misty.

"You were right babe, the ranch has erased her will." Allison said.

"She's happy, she doesn't know why she's happy, she just IS." Misty said as she slowly stroked a hard cock.

"I wonder who he was when this started?" Allison pondered aloud.

END

12