All Comments on 'Becoming Dogshit the Bitch'

by Mastrbull

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Dial 911 and get this guy out of there.

MastrbullMastrbullalmost 4 years agoAuthor
ShadowRosie

Is it really so hard to believe that some people are happy living in different ways than yours?

The characters in this story are modeled after people I know in real life and they have been together longer than most of the vanilla couples I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

To the haters, go to bing and search for Cybill Troy sounding

Guys pay her to do that.

Pretty much the definition of submission is being told to do stuff that you want to do but are too shy/ashamed/whatever to just do it. That dude in the story has hit the jackpot, he is being told to do dirty stuff that he wants to do anyway.

It's a great story, and as a guy with a vanilla wife, and as a guy who has experienced this kind of submission, I'd like my wifes butthole all day long (or anything else) if she would do stuff like this to me.

Don't judge, it's 2 consenting adults, let them have their fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good for the very submissive

MastrBull

Well done story for those who are very submissive. Obviously not for everyone, but captures the love of humiliation and degradation that a male sub/slave or wannabe sub/slave feels. As to any who despise this, this is an erotic/pornographic story site for lots of different types of sexual interests. If you don't like femdom or male dom or whatever, don't read it. The title of the story makes it very clear that this is going to be a pretty extreme story. Thanks to MastrBull.

dyetieddyetied3 months ago

Only finding this terrific writing three years late. Looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous