All Comments on 'Becoming Dogshit the Chastity Bitch'

by Mastrbull

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over the top

As a dom you should never beat or hurt your sub in anger. You lose control and severely damage your sub. That deals more into sadism rather than just domination. He already has been savagely beaten since she lets him heal before another beating. Now she becomes super angry and starts beating him, and then tying him up with a blindfold, ear plugs and a diaper overnight without any concern was too much. She is still angry the next morning and beats him again. Then she kicks him in the balls a few times because she is still angry. Then the other woman grabs his balls really hard and says that she would castrate him if she could. THen they pee on him. Then they put him in a cock cage. Boy, it just does end for him. I don't know where this other woman come in but Sir needs to let her know she is out of control. Will there be more chapters? I hope so as we need to know if this sub will live damaged or not.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Talented

That other person is shit, this is fiction. Your writing is great! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another very very good job

5 Stars and very very good. i hope we find out what the papers say that the slave signed. And i agree with PeachRose1978: this is fiction. In real life, this may be too harsh for most (but by no means all). But here? Don't read it if you choose but nothing that was done actually happened in real life because this is, you know, a story.

Thanks MastrBull for another good story for the male sub/slave crowd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous