Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 01

Story Info
Young trans woman turns herself into a Rubberdoll.
1.9k words
4.43
37.1k
52

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

A young trans woman starts off with the intent of becoming the woman she was meant to be before realizing what she really needs to be is a permanent rubberdoll.

===============================================

Today I become Doll 001. My gleaming, faceless, latex covered suit reflected back at me from the floor to ceiling mirror. In mere moments, it would become my home, with me sealed inside. Permanently.

Let me back up a little bit and explain who I am and what that means.

7 Years Ago

About a month after my eighteenth birthday, I received a tearful call from my aunt, Bethany, who I had hardly spoken to more than a dozen times in my life.

"John, honey, I don't know any good way to tell you this, but last night when your parents were coming home from a party, they were struck and killed by a drunk driver. I'm so sorry. I'm flying in today to take care of you."

I was destroyed, to say the least. For months, I fell into a deep depression. I was confused. I was lost. After well-meaning family members told me that God had a plan for all of us, I even started to wonder if my parents death was a punishment for own deviant sexuality. I knew I was trans, I knew I was a woman, but life had decided I'd be born a boy, something I'd struggled with for a very long time.

Aunt Bethany came to live with me during this time, to help me. She and my mother had never been close, but for whatever it was worth, she showed me nothing but kindness, and eventually I slowly came out of my depression.

As I recovered, I realized that while I could never have my parents back, it did provide an unique opportunity for me to explore and find out who I really was. Growing up, we never lived what you might call an extravagant lifestyle, and it would have surprised many who didn't know us, but my family was exceptionally wealthy.

When I was very young, my father had designed several important pieces of software that were used in aerospace and military applications, and after selling his company for millions, careful and intelligent investment turned an already significant fortune into hundreds of millions.

With the death of my parents, I was the heir to the bulk of a mid 8-figure fortune. Of course, I couldn't access the bulk of the money until I was 21, but the generous trust my parents had set up was more than enough to get the ball rolling.

My first task was to convince my aunt that it would be better for me if I had a chance to be alone. While she was hesitant at first, I knew that deep down she wanted to return to her own life, especially with her own share of the inheritance to spend. After a month of slowly working on her, I convinced her to let me be alone, on the condition that I would talk to her about my life and check in regularly. She couldn't really enforce that condition, I was legally an adult, but it made things easier to agree to it, plus she had some say in how the funds from the trust could be spent.

Once I had the house to myself, I set about the task of beginning my self exploration. The first thing I did was to get myself a large selection of various female clothing items, from very basic cotton panties all the way to the most exotic (at least I thought so at the time) lingerie. I also ordered makeup based on YouTube videos I watched as research, hair care styling products and body hair removal creams and razors.

After a bit more searching, I found a place in Germany that made high security chastity devices; having spent a lot of hours browsing feminization porn on the internet, I knew I wanted one to help enforce my femininity, at least at first. Plus for some reason the idea of locking it up was just plain hot.

Finally I ordered testosterone blockers and female hormones. The research I did said these would sort of pause any further masculine features from developing, not that I had many, and would slowly create feminine features, which was fine with me. All in all, I had ordered everything I'd need to begin becoming who I wanted to be.

My next task was to create a girly space for myself. I requested and received additional funds from the trust to hire contractors to remodel the largest of the spare bedrooms, which had previously been my mother's art studio, into a room fit for a young woman. This was, as far as the contractors and executors of my trust were concerned, ostensibly to make my best friend Mandi more comfortable when she visited. I'd always had trouble relating to guys (shocker, I know) and Mandi had been my friend for so long we were almost siblings. I always thought Mandi was cute, but she wasn't in to guys, even guys as androgynous as me, so nothing ever came of that.

Mandi, for her part, never had a problem crashing on a couch or in one of the other guest rooms, and never knew about my special space, which was kept locked at all times. Mandi never asked, but I think she thought I kept it locked because it reminded me of my mother. The large walk-in closet and attached bathroom would make this space my perfect secret sanctuary.

In addition to the normal furniture, my room also contained a new computer with VR headset and a comfortable reclining chair. My "research" in feminization porn had lead to the discovery of hypnosis files and videos, so I set myself up a little space to enjoy those to the fullest.

The clothing and makeup I ordered arrived quickly, the benefit of splurging for expedited shipping. The chastity cage and hormones from the online pharmacy took a little longer, but I used the time to organize the clothes and makeup as they came in and practiced makeup, hair styling, and hair removal. I had let the already shaggy hair on my head grow out even more in the last few months, so I had something to work with. My aunt thought it was depression, but I had decided I wanted natural long hair.

By the time everything arrived, I had practice making a completely smooth body, applying makeup, had shoulder length hair, and a well organized closet and vanity. I even figured out my new feminine name Jennifer after my mother's middle name.

On the day before my 19th birthday, I had a small party, mostly just the few friends I had from school. Mandi came, of course, along with her girlfriend, Erin. I always got the impression that Erin didn't like me, probably because I was so close to Mandi, but she was pleasant enough for my party. I'm sure the people who attended thought it was just like any other birthday party, but for me, this was a chance to let them say goodbye to the old me, even if they didn't know it.

The next day, my birthday, seemed like the perfect opportunity to begin. It was, after all, going to be the birth of the new me, so it seemed appropriate.

After waking up on my birthday, I showered, went to my new room, and stood in front of the full length mirror. I wanted to have one last look at the old me before I began to change it completely. I ran my hands over my smooth, androgynous body, and brought them to my cock. My member was swollen with excitement, and I thought about giving it one last jerk, just to relieve the pressure, but I decided against it; today was the day I changed my life, and there would be no distractions.

Breathing deeply, I placed the ice pack I had brought from the freezer for just this purpose onto my genitals. The cold and shock caused my erection to whither rapidly, though I knew even that wouldn't last long, given my raging hormones. I moved quickly, having tested out the chastity device before, making sure it was comfortable enough to wear for the long term. The extra cost had paid off; while it was uncomfortable when I tried to get hard, it was otherwise almost unnoticeable during my daily life. I also ordered a pair of thin and flexible straps that could attach to a discrete belt around my waist, which would help further hold the device in place between my legs.

I started by putting a generous amount of lubricant on my genitals before pushing them through the base ring, which was custom fit to conform to the shape of my body. I then slipped my penis into the tube and snapped it into place. The device I ordered was specially designed to be as low profile as possible, forcing my penis to bend down and between my testes, which, combined with my rather unimpressive genitals, meant it would present minimal bulge.

After deciding I was satisfied that there were no pinches and and everything was fitted properly, I placed the high security barrel lock into place and turned the key, locking the device on me. In case of a true emergency (I was young and horny, not completely stupid) I had already stashed the spare key in a safe deposit box in a bank about 5 hours away from home. Inconvenient, but technically accessible if needed.

I placed the key I had in my possession in a padded box and placed it into a high security time lock safe that I had had installed in the walk in closet. The lock had already been programmed to open on the day of my 21st birthday, the day the trust came fully under my control, and not a day before; a long life battery along with a backup would ensure the timer worked as designed. No device is truly secure, but this would make it very difficult to get it off.

After taking a deep breath, I closed the door. My finger hesitated over the locking button for a few moments, but I closed my eyes and thought about how far I had come, and pressed the button, listening to the locking bolts slide into place with considerable finality. It wasn't until the lock had closed and I exhaled heavily that I realized that I had been holding my breath. I also realized that my cock...my clit...was straining hard against the cage, having just gone through one of the most erotic experiences I had ever felt in my short life.

After taking a moment to let my breathing return to normal, I went into the attached bathroom and filled a glass of water. Being an organized person, I had already separated my hormones out into containers for time and day of the week. I took my first morning's dose in my hand and looked at it for a moment. Then, looking down at the metal between my legs, I realized how far I'd already gone and quickly popped the pills into my mouth, swallowing them with the full glass of water. I looked in the mirror again, almost as if I would see a change, but of course I knew that was silly, it would take quite a while for them to really kick in. Still, they would immediately fulfill their most important role: I was stopping any further masculine development.

"Well," I thought, "it's the first day of the rest of your life, Jennifer. You'd better get dressed."

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers