Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer starts her first day living as a girl.
2k words
4.55
30.4k
27

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

John, now Jennifer, starts down the path to living as a girl...and eventually a rubberdoll

======================================================

"Well," I thought, "it's the first day of the rest of your life, Jennifer. You'd better get dressed."

I had a pretty detailed agenda for my days as far as my girl "training" went, but I had decided that the first day, being my birthday, that I'd take it easy before leaping in the next day. I promised my aunt I'd take college classes online, but those didn't start for another few months, so I had plenty of time to work on myself in the mean time. Plus, I purposefully picked classes for working people so I would have time to do lots of other things besides school.

I walked back to the walk-in closet and looked through my wardrobe. I settled on something very simple: plain cotton panties, a tank top, and a pair of leggings, along with cotton socks and a comfy pair of sneakers. I had a closet full of clothes, some of them very exotic, but I both didn't really have much of a figure yet, and I wanted to be as "normal" as possible. It doesn't sound very exciting, but with my clitty locked in its chastity cage, even a simple pair of cotton panties took on an erotic feeling.

I noticed a few stray hairs when I was dressing, and made a note to look at laser removal if I felt right about my other changes. I looked in the mirror, and with my long hair and already androgynous body, I kind of looked like a boyish girl, or a girlish boy. I wasn't thrilled, but I actually felt better about how I looked than I expected. I started to feel the effect of my raging libido start to pick back up as I looked at myself, but I didn't want to spend quite the whole day looking in the mirror, so I took a few deep breaths and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I fixed myself a light breakfast in the kitchen (I'd always eaten fairly daintily) and then puttered around the house for a bit, picking up a few items I'd left around the living room. I had kept the same cleaning lady my parents had worked with, so the place didn't need much, but somehow dressed like this I felt like I should pick up a little. I don't know if I really felt that, or if cultural expectations are really that ingrained, but I still felt better afterwards.

I spent the afternoon watching TV and playing some video games on one of the consoles downstairs. I definitely felt odd wearing the clothes for a little while, but within the first few hours I stopped noticing them at all, and they even felt natural. A good sign that maybe I was on the right track after all.

After I got bored playing games I couldn't resist anymore what I actually wanted to do that day: watch my hypno files and start training in earnest. I went upstairs and started prepping for a long run. I took a THC gummy from the tin on my desk and popped it. It wasn't super strong, but I was a relative lightweight, so I knew it would do the trick. I'd been told in some of the hypno groups on Reddit that THC edibles could enhance the effect of hypno files, and my own experiments seemed to confirm that idea for me. I grabbed a water bottle from the little fridge I had set up in the room and took a few swigs.

I headed into my en suite bathroom, laughing to myself as I stood in front of the toilet before sitting down to pee. I knew this was how most girls went, but it was going to take some getting used to. After I finished and patted myself dry, I used a little squirt bottle I had gotten to clean my chastity cage. The manufacturer indicated how important this was for keeping clean. After finishing drying that off, I moved to the bathtub and used the attached enema nozzle to give my insides a quick cleaning. I wasn't doing much exploration today, so I just gave it a light cleaning, but I had tried out more intense options in the lead up to this day. I can't say I was a fan, but they did promise to reduce mess later.

I dried off and stepped naked into the other room. I opened a chest bought just for the purpose and removed the toys I'd need: a ball gag and a smallish vibrating butt plug. I'd played with my hole a bit before, but hadn't spent too much time training it, I wanted to save that for this experience, so the smaller plugs were all I could handle.

I checked on my "gaming" chair which I had outfitted with lockable restraints and the second time lock safe on my desk. This safe was only programmed for 2 hours, and would hold the keys to my chair restraints. I took another few swigs of water, knowing I'd probably have a dry mouth by the time I was done, then started working on my plug. I turned on the remote vibe, making sure it paired with my computer, and applied a liberal dose of lubricant to both it and my hole before working it in slowly.

I sat down at my desk. The plug shifted in my hole, making my clitty jump a little in its cage and eliciting a low moan from me. I was already dripping from just inserting the plug and I hadn't even turned the vibes on yet! I pulled up my playlist and made sure it was all set. I'd spent some time programming the remote vibe control to buzz in sync with the playlist and confirmed everything still looked good. After that I strapped the ball gag around my head, making me moan again. I had always known I was submissive before I knew what the word was, and seeing videos of girls in bondage had turned me on so much. Most guys watching those wished they were tying up the girls, but I wished I was the one being tied up.

I pulled on my VR headset, making sure it was fitted properly, then pulling it back up. I started applying the restraints, 2 cuffs to my ankles, locked with padlocks, a strap around my waist, another around my chest, then one more cuff on my left wrist. I was starting to feel the edible kicking in, so I knew I needed to hurry to get the full effect. I started the playlist and plug controller, both with about 5 minutes of lead time built in to finish what else I needed to do.

I made sure the padlock was handy for the last cuff, and then adjusted my chair so that I could reach the safe with my right hand while it was cuffed. I put the keys in the safe, and closed it, then pulled the VR headset down, settling the headphones over my ears and effectively blinding me, then closed the last padlock by feel. I couldn't hear the click, but I could feel it in my fingers, and that and tugging on the padlock was enough to make my clitty fully press fruitlessly against its cage.

I'd timed things pretty well, but there were still a few minutes before my playlist started, so I sat in darkness and essentially deafness for that time before the screens in the VR finally lit up. My vision filled with spirals, and even with my eyes closed, I could almost see them.

Words danced on the screen along with images, and the binaural beats kicked in in my ears just as the programming started up the vibes in my hole. Things were pretty gentle at first, easing me in, but I knew I'd programmed some intense videos with equally intense vibes. The voice in my ears started to take me down into hypnosis, and combined with the THC and the vibes, I really started to drift into it.

I lost track of time, which I was pretty sure was a good sign, but the playlist could take care of itself. I had looked at feminization hypnosis before, and I decided I didn't really need to be encouraged to be a girl, I already wanted that all on my own. Instead I made a playlist of things I either thought would enhance that, or to encourage my own submissive nature.

Once I was under, the playlist encouraged me to explore my hole more, and to concentrate on it as the source of my sexual satisfaction, since my clitty was now locked. It encouraged me to experience sex as a girl, either being penetrated or using a vibrator on my clitty cage. The list also included encouragement to explore bondage and submission even more, to crave it, and even need it. Finally, the list emphasized being sexy and desirable for others, both pleasing others and making myself look and act in ways to attract them as a woman.

I drifted in and out for the three hours of the playlist. I set the timer on the safe for only 2 hours, just in case it wasn't working, but it turned out that concern was unwarranted. It was working very well indeed. When the voice woke me, I pretty quickly started to feel the slight stiffness in my body, thankfully dulled by the THC.

I felt around with my hand, wiggling until I got the safe open and got my first cuff unlocked. As soon as my right hand was free, I pulled the VR headset off carefully and unbuckled the gag, stretching my jaw a little. I grabbed the water from the desk and took a few swigs to wet my mouth and then finished unlocking the other cuffs and restraints. I stood unsteadily and walked into the bathroom, carefully removing, turning off, then cleaning the plug before peeing again and washing my face.

I cleaned and dried the gag, then put it back in the chest and put the plug back on the charger. I was going to get dressed to head back downstairs, but an urge overcame me. I realized I was feeling "empty" and so I went back to my toy chest and grabbed a plug. This wasn't part of my original training plan, long term plug wear came later, but I just felt like I NEEDED it.

The first thing I grabbed was a plain silicone plug the same size as the vibrating plug I had just used, but I just felt like after 3 hours with the other, it wouldn't feel like much, so I grabbed the next size up. I lubed it up and was surprised that I was able to take it easily enough. When it slipped home, I could feel the plug hit a spot inside me I knew much be my p-spot and it made my clitty jump and forced out an unexpected moan from my lips. I squeezed around the plug and it made it move a little inside me, causing more sensations to ripple through my body. I'd heard hormones sometimes made these even more intense for trans girls, and if that was the case, I was going to enjoy anal play a lot.

I collected myself a little, then threw on a silk cami and shorts pajama set and headed downstairs. The plug in my hole made me wiggle my hips a little bit more than I normally would, an added bonus as I knew I'd need to work on how I walked to be more feminine. What caught my attention even more is that as I walked it rubbed around inside me a little, causing all sorts of interesting sensations and making my clitty take notice in its cage. I felt a deep urge to probe my hole more, maybe even take the plug out and try a dildo, but I knew I had included that in my training plans.

As I walked downstairs, I thought, "I'd better make the most of my last night of freedom." Little did I know how close to the truth my words would be.

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers