Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 03

Story Info
Jennifer finishes her first day as a girl with a bang.
2k words
4.6
19.6k
15

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

Sorry for the delay in publishing part 3, I fell ill for a bit and it took a while to recover and feel up to finishing it. Hopefully part 4 happens a little faster.

====================================================================

Jennifer finishes out her first day as a girl with a lot of fun, and a few quiet realizations.

====================================================================

As I walked downstairs, I thought, "I'd better make the most of my last night of freedom." Little did I know how close to the truth my words would be.

I headed to the kitchen to fix myself a late lunch or early dinner, depending on how you looked at it. All that hypno and vibrations left me hungry and a little dehydrated from the leaking. I'm sure the edible didn't help my hunger, either. I had invested in a meal delivery service, so I always had fresh food and didn't have to mess to much with prepping it. I figured I wouldn't be ready to go out en-femme anytime soon, so this let me stay fed and stay in girl mode.

After cleaning up and throwing the dishes in the dishwasher, I plopped down on the couch with a portable makeup kit and mirror. I pulled up one of the tutorials I'd been working on on YouTube and played it on the big screen TV. I'd had some success with this series, and my previous practice was frustrating, but I was making progress.

I noticed a few little whiskers on my chin that had already started to grow back from shaving. I didn't really grow much facial hair anyway, and I knew the hormones would probably thin that out, too, but I got frustrated immediately. Despite what I'd thought earlier, I just said, "Screw it," and ordered the laser hair removal system I'd priced out before from my phone, next day shipping. I don't know why I was being so impulsive, maybe it was the weed, maybe it was the hypno, but after months of planning I was already accelerating my training schedule.

I tried a couple of different looks from the tutorial, adding then removing my makeup several times over as I practiced. I was a natural redhead, so I leaned towards greens and purples and pinks which seemed to really make my green eyes pop. I'd always sort of been embarrassed about my freckles, but they had come back in style, so I made sure whatever I did didn't cover them too much.

I finally settled on a purple eye with a medium pink semi-gloss lipstick, nothing too flashy, but I actually thought it looked pretty good. I grabbed a couple of hair ties and put my hair into pigtails on either side of my head and fussed with it until I got it the way I wanted. The plug nestled in my hole kept making itself known, and distracting me, but eventually I got the look I was going for.

I hopped up and headed over to the full length mirror by the front door and looked at myself. I...actually looked pretty good! My makeup wasn't great, and my hair was styled pretty amateurishly, but I still looked like a pretty girl! I turned in the mirror a few times and looked at my body. I was all angles, no curves, but with my overall androgynous look, the makeup, hair, and clothes helped push me to the feminine side of androgynous.

I felt like I was going to cry, I was so happy with how I looked, which is probably a good sign I was on the right track. I didn't want to ruin my hard work on the makeup, though, so I sniffled it back and dabbed my eyes with a tissue. I hadn't realized it while dealing with all the other planning, but at some point I'd actually started getting myself to the place I wanted. All the practice while waiting had been more effective than I thought!

I practically scampered upstairs, which was interesting with the plug nestled in my hole. I peeled off my PJs and started grabbing clothing: a black lacy bra and panty set, some black stay-up thigh high stockings, small B-cup breast forms, and a green knee-length dress with high neckline to hide my lack of real breasts.

I started rolling the stockings up my legs, which made my clitty stir again in its cage. I took a few deep breaths, then finished dressing, pulling up the cute bikini cut panties and wrapping the bra around my waist. I hooked the bra then spun it around and pulled it up over my shoulders before sliding the breast forms in place. I wiggled things around a bit until I was satisfied with how everything sat, then slid the dress on over my head. I was thankful I was pretty flexible when I realized how hard it was to zip a dress up the back by yourself.

I finished with a little struggle, then moved myself in front of the mirror. I quite literally gasped at what I saw. I looked good! The breast forms perfectly filled out the dress and a little twirl made the hem fly up a little, showing off my stockings. I grabbed a pair of basic black three inch pumps and put them on, the effect on my legs being almost instantaneous. I looked like a thin, androgynous, but distinctly pretty girl in a nice dress.

I took some pictures on my phone of myself in the mirror to document my progress. I just couldn't help but do all sorts of poses and made silly kissy faces in the mirror. I was already enjoying being a girl.

I spent a little time wandering around my room and then the house, practicing with the heels. I'd worn them before, to make sure they fit, but hadn't really spent much time actually walking. It took some getting used to, but thankfully the relatively short, chunky heels made it a little easier. By the time I'd gone up and down the hall a few times, I was starting to get the hang of it.

I grabbed my little weed kit and wandered downstairs, enjoying the feel of the dress swishing against my stockings, the plug in my hole making me wiggle my ass more as I walked. I grabbed a bottle of wine from the rack, something my aunt had kindly left behind after my parent's deaths, and popped the cork. I poured myself a glass and headed into the sitting room with a nice Merlot.

I lit the gas fireplace in the sitting room and grabbed one of my mother's old Cosmos. I lit a pre-rolled joint and sat on the couch, smoking and drinking the wine as I thumbed through the magazine. I don't really know why I did that, it just seemed like the sort of thing a woman in a nice dress did. It was silly, but I didn't have anywhere to go all dressed up and I found myself having a lot of fun anyway.

After a second glass of wine, I finished my joint off and put the magazine back. The booze and weed had really started to get to me, so I headed back upstairs to bed. I took off the dress and hung it back up, placing the stockings and bra back on the dresser and putting the breast forms away. I sighed, looking at the forms in their box, then at my flat chest. I thought about the hormones I was taking, and quickly put it out of my mind.

I slipped into a nice black nightie, the feel of the silky material on my body making me shiver. Even though I had a skinny boy body, I still thought I looked OK, and loved the view of the straps on my shoulder and my pale, smooth legs peeping below the hem.

I walked into the bathroom and sat to pee without any awkwardness this time, the reality of the cage already setting in subconsciously. I cleaned myself up, then took my nightly hormone dose. I removed the plug and cleaned it, then did another quick enema to clean myself out.

I was about to head back into the bedroom, but paused. I hadn't intended to sleep with a plug in, but my hole itched, ached almost, and I stared at the plug on the counter. I grabbed the lube and reinserted the plug. It went in much smoother having already been in me for hours, so it went to feeling good pretty quickly. Too good, really, I was getting far too horny to sleep.

I went back to my computer and grabbed my magic wand vibrator and headphones. I pulled up some audio hypnosis loops, ones that matched and reinforced what I had watched earlier, put them on and then pulled up some porn. I had a playlist of some of my favorite sissification videos and put it on random. I wasn't a huge fan of the humiliation and force aspect of sissification porn, I hardly needed to be forced and I was learning to not be ashamed of who I was, but I couldn't ignore how hot some of them were anyway.

I flipped through my playlist, and came back to one I found myself watching a lot. It was Natalie Mars, dressed in a latex maid's uniform and chastity, getting pounded by her Mistress with a huge dildo. I had always marveled about how hot she looked, and especially how she took such a big dildo. Before it was just morbid curiosity, but now I was starting to feel a little jealous of her abilities and how she looked. Still, I remembered how I had felt earlier when I saw myself, and I'd already gone up a size on my plug today, so maybe...

I sat back, listening to my hypno, and flipped on my magic wand. I pressed the vibrator to the area above my cage, getting used to the feel for a moment, then moved it down to the cage itself. I had used the vibe on myself wearing the cage when I was testing it out, but something was different. This was the first time I'd had a plug in that was really stretching me out, and that made a huge difference. As soon as the vibe hit my cage, my clitty jumped and my hole flexed and the plug hit my p-spot. I let out an involuntary moan and felt tingles all over my body.

I started rocking a little in my chair, using the motion to work the plug in my whole while I ran the vibrator over my cage, pressing into it hard. The combination of the plug, the cage, the vibrator, the weed, the booze, the hypno, and the porn on the screen drove me wild. I was hornier than I'd ever been and the feel of my nightie sliding against my smooth skin only made it more erotic. I was one raw, erotic nerve, and every bit of me felt on fire.

I felt it build, different than I'd experienced before, more profound, more intense. I started to pant, my back arching, and my hole clenching down on the cage. As I watched Natalie get pounded on the screen, and listened to the sound mixed with the hypnosis in my ears, I came. I more than came, I went blank. My body shuddered, tensed, and my mind was just gone with the overwhelming feelings. My clitty erupted out of its cage, spilling my pent up cum all over the chair.

I started to come down and come back to my senses. I was afraid that after I came I'd have the post orgasm clarity that would make me regret what I'd done, but it never came. That's not quite accurate, though; the clarity came, but there wasn't shame with it. I knew this was right. I knew what I was, and who I wanted to be.

I turned off the vibrator and wiped up a little before heading to the bathroom to clean out my cage. I pulled up my panties after I patted dry, and stood in front of the mirror, looking at my smudged makeup and disheveled hair. I looked a mess, but I also thought I looked incredibly sexy, like I had been well fucked.

I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself, "Well, Jenni, there's definitely no going back now."

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers