Becoming Donna Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna learns important lessons.
1.8k words
4.4
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, you lazy slut!" Mistress Rebecca's shout was punctuated with stinging pain across my thighs. I opened my eyes to see her standing over me, eyes blazing, as she prepared to deliver another blow with the riding crop she wielded in her right hand. I jumped out of bed before she could deliver the next blow. Tears in my eyes, I knelt at her feet and bowed my head.

"Rise," she said, and I stood before her still with my head bowed. She inspected me closely.

"You have been a naughty girl."

"Naughty, Mistress, what do you mean?"

"Do not lie to me. You soiled yourself last night. The evidence is clear in the dirty juice that has dried on your stomach. You played with yourself, correct?"

"Yes, Mistress, I did."

"And you soiled the sheets! You will need to do some laundry today. I had a very busy day planned. This will increase your workload. Oh, well, you had best hope you get all your chores done today, or there will be repercussions."

"I could not help myself, Mistress. I thought about how beautiful you are, and how much I wish to please you. I imagined myself holding you closely, feeling your tender touch on my skin, and I got carried away."

"Hah! I turn you on, then?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You wish to feel my 'tender touch'?"

"Yes, Mistress." My cheeks began to burn.

"My beauty is so great that you cannot control yourself?"

"Yes, Mistress. I crave your love. Nothing else matters to me."

"You crave my love? First, you must prove yourself worthy."

"I will prove worthy, Mistress. I am determined." I surprised myself saying that. It was as if another force had entered my body, giving me courage to speak my heart without regard for the consequences.

"You did not have permission to cum, did you?"

"No, Mistress, I did not. I did not realize that I need your permission."

"Well, now you know. You are forbidden to touch yourself there or to cum without my express permission. It is clear to me now that you require discipline and corrective action if you are to serve me. You need to learn to control your base urges. Follow me." She led me out of the room, down the stairs, and into what appeared to be a basement gym. There were gymnast's rings suspended from the ceiling, a padded vaulting horse, thick mats on the floor. There was also a wall adorned with leather cuffs, straps and whips of varied sizes and styles. Coiled lengths of rope were hanging from hooks. Mistress selected four cuffs from the wall and fastened them around my wrists and ankles. She led me to the vaulting horse and instructed me to lie face down on it with my arms and legs straddling it. She then tied my wrists and ankles so that I could not move. Going to the wall, she selected a wooden paddle about 2 feet long and three inches wide.

"For your transgression, I will award you with ten strokes. You will count the strokes aloud, and thank me for each stroke. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will count the ten strokes aloud and thank Mistress for each one."

The first stroke landed squarely on my left buttock.

"One. Thank you, Mistress."

Whack!

"Two. Thank you, Mistress." The blows kept coming. I kept count and thanking Mistress until, finally, "Ten. Thank you, Mistress." By then my ass was burning and I was sobbing piteously. Mistress untied my wrists and ankles and guided me to my feet.

"What have you learned today?"

"Mistress, I learned that I must not be naughty, that I must have your permission before touching myself there, and that I am not permitted to cum without your approval. I learned that your discipline is strict and sure if I transgress. Thank you, Mistress, for the lesson."

"Good girl, Donna. Take this lesson to heart so that there will not be a repeat. I let you off easily today. The next time, if there is one, will go much harder for you."

"Yes, Mistress. It won't happen again."

"That's the right answer. See that it doesn't. Now, go and get yourself cleaned up. We have a lot to do today."

I stepped out of the shower, toweled myself off, and left the bathroom. Before I could go to my room, Mistress Rebecca called to me.

"Come here, Donna." I walked out to the parlor, still nude, and saw to my surprise that we had a visitor. The other woman was slightly older than Mistress, with an air of quiet competence about her.

"Donna, this is Miss Stephanie. She is my seamstress, and will measure you for the new wardrobe we'll be getting for you. Feeling embarrassed and conscious of my nakedness, I asked if I should get dressed.

"No," Mistress said. "The measurements must be accurate or the clothes will not fit you properly. Now you just stand there while Miss Stephanie takes your measurements." So, I stood there while the older woman measured me with a cloth tape measure. As she measured me, she jotted things down in her notebook. She measured everything. My chest, my arms, my waist, my hips, my ass, my neck!? I felt her tickle my balls when she measured my inseam. She even measured my cock and balls. Finally, she finished, and Mistress dismissed me to dress while she and Miss Stephanie consulted on fabrics, colors, and styles. I returned to my room and dressed in the same outfit she had given me the day before. When I emerged, Mistress Rebecca let out a shriek of horror.

"You cannot wear the same clothes you wore yesterday. They need to be washed. Are you that stupid?"

"I have nothing else to wear, Mistress. You took away the clothes I was wearing when we met."

"Of course. You are right. Take those off immediately. Let me see what else I have that might fit you. Miss Stephanie, how soon can we have a suitable outfit for Donna to wear?"

"I can have three outfits for Donna to wear tomorrow morning if I start right now."

"Then, by all means get started." Miss Stephanie left with her notebook, catalogues, and tape measure.

Mistress left briefly and returned with some more garments for me.

"Put these on." She had brought me a pair of plain white cotton panties, a pale pink miniskirt, and a white sports bra. I put them on and presented myself for her inspection.

"How do they feel?" she asked.

"The panties feel tight, they squeeze my boi parts uncomfortably."

"Well, it will have to do for today. Miss Stephanie will have something for you tomorrow." For the rest of the day Mistress directed me as I went about the chores she assigned me. First, I loaded my soiled sheets into the washing machine and added the laundry detergent. Once the machine was running, I cleaned the kitchen. Mistress insisted that I be thorough in this task, as both of our health depended on a clean kitchen. I wiped down all the counters with her preferred cleaner. I washed her breakfast dishes by hand, dried them, and then put them away as she instructed. She inspected every piece of tableware and flatware, instructing me to redo a piece when it did not meet her standards. Then I was on my hands and knees scrubbing and rinsing the kitchen floor. I had to pay particular attention to the corners as she said that they could accumulate some nasty stuff if not properly cleaned. By this time, the sheets were clean, so I had to hang them to dry on the clothesline behind the house. The bathrooms, all six of them, came next, with the same attention to detail as in the kitchen. Finally, it was time to bring in the clean and dry sheets and to remake my bed. When I was finished, I reported to Mistress in the parlor.

"Donna has completed the tasks, Mistress." Mistress likes for me to refer to myself in the third person, for some reason.

"Let's see how you did," she said, standing. She crossed to a corner cupboard and removed a pair of white gloves and a quarter dollar. I followed Mistress as she moved from room to room, touching every surface and then looking closely at the fingertips of her white gloves.

"Really, Donna, is this the best you can do?" she asked and showed me the grey smudge on the tip of her index finger after wiping it across the kitchen counter. A mischievous smile crept across her face.

"On your knees! Now!" I knelt.

"Lean your head back and open your mouth wide." Once Mistress was satisfied with my position, she advanced to straddle my face. She then lowered herself until her pussy was inside my open lips. Then she began to piss.

"Drink every drop, if you know what's good for you. If one drop dribbles down your chin or lands on the floor, the paddling you received this morning will be but a tickle compared to the punishment for failure." Her piss was hot, salty, and sour. I had to gulp quickly as the torrent of her piss cascaded into my mouth and down my throat. My neck strained to hold my position. Still her piss came on in a steady stream. Finally, she finished and moved away to face me again.

"On your feet." I stood. "Did you enjoy that?"

"No, Mistress, I did not. That was the most unpleasant experience I ever had. Please don't make me do that again."

"You will serve as my urinal whenever I command it. When I say, 'urinal', you drop into that position. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"Very well. Now, get that counter clean, if you know what's good for you."

For the rest of the day she directed me in the tasks she wanted me to perform, occasionally correcting me with a stroke of her ever present riding crop. When the chores were finally completed to her satisfaction, she led me into the main parlor.

"On your knees, Donna." I knelt.

"I need for you to be in good health while you serve me. My doctor will come tomorrow and she will give you a full physical examination. She will undoubtedly order lab tests of your blood and urine, and may prescribe certain medicines for you to take. You will do everything the doctor tells you to do. Do you understand?"

"Donna understands, Mistress. Donna's health is important, and Donna thanks Mistress for her concern."

"Very well. Now, go get ready for bed. I want you up and about early in the morning so you can get to your chores."

"Yes, Mistress. Donna hopes you have a restful night."

"Thank you, Donna. Now, off to bed with you."

"Good night, Mistress."