All Comments on 'Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 05'

by bottomsatx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It just won't work.

The story became incredulous after she started slapping him. Threatening to go out and find someone that would echoes an end to a mutually respectful relationship. She signaled that she didn't need him. Regardless of my wants if I were him I would have went home and started packing. I don't believe that she loved him as much as she said she did! In the authors mind she did but I don't trust many authors (especially in this gendre) to get the human condition correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jack lives. Liz is dead. Time for a divorce.

I would have to say that when they got home and she wanted Liz to be full time except for at work, it was time to end the game one way or another. She never lived up to her part of the deal that she would have sex with a woman, unless she considered Liz to be that woman. But when she got all of his clothes bagged up, that was the time to grab them from her and move out telling her that Jack has left the house and will not be back, and that Liz is DEAD. He needs to get a back bone and be the man that he was. She is dominating him to the death of Jack. She pushed all of this on him so fast and if he takes time to think about it all; he will find that it may be his wife's fantasy but is not his fantasy. She may say that she loves him, but to put a man through this AGAINST HIS WILL, is not the way a Loving Wife treats her husband. DIVORCE HER NOW.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

if Liz is listening, what in hell do you need her for? to get bitch slapped every day of your life, appease whatever her next demand will be. you can dress by yourself, you don't need the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pleaze pick me!!!!

Pleaze oh god pleaze,needing a Debbie to abuse and make me her whore Elizabeth i won't protest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree

I agree with some of the other comments. Why do you need Debby anymore? You can dress up as a sexy CD and have hot sex with hot sexy men (or any type of man). This is what I do. If that makes me "gay", so be it. I don't care what you call me - I just love sucking cock and getting fucked by a real cock. Dump Debby and make Mike one of your many male lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loving it

I sure hope there is more to come of this story I am loving it

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read about Mike coming over to Debby & Elizabeth's house. Also want to read about Debby getting it on with a woman -- like she promised. Please continue with the next few chapters.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 5 years ago
very hot and sexy

very hot story I am really enjoying it .. please continue I would love to read more about Elizabeth .. you write very well

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Wow. Heck of a story, sure didn't develop like I, or Jack, thought.

OnThefence2OnThefence212 months ago

there has to be more, YOU can't leave me hanging like this. help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous