Becoming Entangled

Story Info
We begin a serious thing
2.4k words
4.41
12.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a disclaimer or sorts. After I wrote the preceding story, I did the math. In actuality, I was 67 to Kacey was 18; not 65, as I wrote. It was only 4 years ago, so I should have remembered better, but 4 years seems a long time these days. Also, as to our dialogue in these stories, because it was four years ago, I am putting down our words as best I remember them. If they're not verbatim, they are close enough to the truth.

*****

I mentioned that after our initial hookup, Kacey and I got together often, though we had to be discreet at work. We fucked probably two or three times a week, in every quiet place we could find. I told her I wouldn't do it at her parent's house again, though. It was too risky. So, when we hooked up a few days later, it was in my car.

This might have been somewhat 'normal' for a girl of 18, but I was getting a little long in the tooth for such acrobatics. Having a large center console, it was difficult, if not impossible, to even get a blowjob up front. So, when she got off her shift, I picked her up and drove us out behind an abandoned plastics factory at the edge of town. Kacey was, if anything, more excited than I was. I wanted to feel that tight little pussy again, for sure, but I wasn't sure how easy it was going to be in the cramped back seat of my SUV. Kacey wasn't worried in the least. She bounded out of the car and practically ripped the rear door off in her haste to get in. I looked at her in the rear-view. She looked as anxious as a puppy, and just as cute.

She fixed me with a look she intended to be sexy. "C'mon," she chided in a throaty voice, "I'm getting lonely back here." Then she grinned, but the look in her eyes was not lost on me. I got out, opened the other door and looked in at her. "I should have brought a blanket," I said, and she laughed. She draped herself across the back seat, hiking one leg up onto the seat, and waggled her foot at me.

"Okay," I told her, "I'll start there." I began to untie her shoe. As I pulled it off I looked at the bottom. "This isn't a non-skid soul," I admonished her with a shake of my head. "I'll have to punish you for this." I cackled in what I considered an evil laugh, and she laughed along with me. When she pulled her other leg up so I could reach her other foot, I grabbed her ankles and pulled her across the seat. Her legs dangled out the door opening and she dropped her feet on the ground, one clad in just a sock, the other still wearing both a sock and her shoe.

"Hey!" She was still laughing, loving my playfulness, but her laughter died in her throat when I reached for the snap of her black work slacks. She moaned low in her throat and wiggled her hips as I unzipped them.

"On second thought, this is where I'd rather begin," I told her. She hiked her ass off the seat when I indicated, and this time she wasn't wearing plain white bikini panties. This was a pair of red lacy boyshorts. My cock was already hard; it pulsed with renewed need when I saw those.

"You like?" She must have seen my look of lust.

I yanked her slacks down her legs and off and dropped them behind me on the ground. I went right to my knees between her outstretched legs and pushed her thighs as far apart as they would go in the limited space of the doorframe. When I looked at her, she was trying to sit up. I pushed her back with a hand on her chest.

"Just lay back and enjoy," I told her.

I was finally getting to taste her pussy! I wasn't sure how 'fresh' she was going to be after 6 hours of standing on the 'assembly' line at a fast-food restaurant, but I didn't care. I'd been wanting to eat her out since our first time, days ago. It was about all I'd thought about.

I began by licking her through her lacy panties, using the flat of my tongue to rake her slit from the bottom to the top. She moaned once, then she got quiet. I wasn't sure if she was enjoying it, but I certainly was! After another 20 seconds or so she suddenly raised her legs and squealed.

"Fuckkkkk," she breathed loudly. She dropped her legs again, scrabbling her hands on the seat and trying once again to get herself up to a seated position. "That's the hottest thing anyone's ever done to me!" she said.

"Oh, you want to watch?" I teased. I grinned up at her. "Kinky little thing, aren't you?"

As I said it I saw her eyes go slightly out of focus. She came right back, but I wondered what that was about. She wasn't cumming, I was sure of that. If she was, she was the most non-demonstrative girl in the world!

She blushed, then. "I... I just... yeah," she said, nodding her head. So I went back to work on her pussy, hoping the layer of lacy material would blunt the sensations just enough to be a nice tease for her. I licked, I sucked at her, I chewed her pussy lips through the panties. And she moaned and stiffened, trying to reach that peak of pleasure that would put her over the top.

"Omigod," she moaned, "keep doing that!"

I teased her for another few minutes, then slid my hands up the outsides of her legs and hooked the panties with my forefingers. She was on her back again by then, her hands gripping the seat and the carpet below. But when she felt me sliding her panties over her hips she shoved my hands downward, taking the panties with them. I yanked once, she kicked her legs and her pussy was now open to me.

She was unshaven, a sparse brown matt of hair above her glistening wet lips. Her pussy looked like a peach, split open. I dived right in, licking upward as my hands held her spread. She writhed under me, moaning when my tongue touched her skin, and then gasping when I stiffened it and drove it into her hole. She tasted as sweet as I'd imagined, with perhaps a bit of tang. I ate her like a starving man, burying my face in her wetness.

"Oh fuck!" she looked down her body at me, then threw her head back onto the seat again. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuckkkkkk!"

I was still licking when she had her first orgasm. It was a big one; a groaning, leg-shaking display of the fireworks she must have felt going off inside her. She didn't squirt, but got noticeably wetter. My frantic lapping of her pussy must have sounded like boots splashing in the rain!

I'm not sure how many she had, or if it was just one long one, but when her hands went to my head and she began to push against me, I knew she was getting too sensitive. My cock was rock-hard and begging to be released, so I quickly stood and unbelted and unzipped. Dropping my slacks and boxers to my ankles, I drove into her with no attempt at subtlety. I needed to feel her surround me.

"Ahhh, godddddd," she moaned. Her hands reached for me as I settled over her, my hips already working. Our mouths met and opened against each other. It wasn't a kiss, just a joining; a mirroring of your lower bodies. As I thrust my rock-hard length rhythmically inside her, my tongue did the same to her open mouth. I felt her breath exhaling into mine. We were rutting like animals. And I was learning to read her body: I felt her begin to cum again.

She made no sound; no moaning this time. She just inhaled suddenly and her whole body stiffened. Her pussy spasmed around my cock and I slowed my pace. I wanted to feel her cumming on my dick. When Kacey climaxed, it was with her whole body; she gave herself over to the pleasure completely. I felt her hands tighten their grip on my shirt as I methodically plunged into her,

as deeply and controlled as I could. Her back arched and her mouth opened even wider. Then came a rush of air, and she shook under me.

It was too much for me. I began to pound into her, heedless of her needs at the moment. My cock felt as if it was a foot long and half as wide, as Kacey's pussy clutched and grasped at it. I tore into her. My hips battered hers as I rose up over her. Her shirt was still on, but I planted my hands over those little tits and used them for leverage as my hips pistoned in and out, in and out, relentlessly. I don't even remember looking at anything; my gaze was unfocused as I raced towards my own orgasm.

When it came I jammed my cock as deep as I could and just focused on the jets of cum making their way up my shaft, spitting my seed deep into her. I came three times, hard; then I began to move again as the next few waves of semen spilled forth. When it was over I settled over her at last and was surprised to find her still rigid beneath me. Her back was still arched, and I knew she had cum again with me; in fact was still cumming. I began to stroke slowly, trying to prolong her pleasure. It lasted for a long time, though she wasn't as uncontrolled as before. She slowly began to relax. I found her mouth, and we kissed this time, lapping at each other's tongues with our own. I wondered if she could taste herself.

After three or four minutes I slipped from her pussy, and pushed myself upward. She was probably glad to get me off her, by then! I looked down and watched the trail of cum my cock brought out with it, as it seeped from her abused, coral-colored labia. My own cock was covered in our milky juices. When I looked at her she had her eyes closed. She was still breathing hard. I retrieved some paper napkins from the front and wiped myself clean, then handed some to her after she sat up. There was a kind of uncomfortable silence between us for a minute. She wiped up the worst of the mess and I handed her panties to her.

"I think I lost brain cells," she said, staring at the panties in her hand, and we both laughed. I took her hand then and pulled her out of the car. She molded herself into me as we kissed for a good minute, both of us still naked from the waist down. Awareness set in, and we quickly got our pants back up, then got back into the front seats of my car. I looked over at her.

"I'm gonna get a room for us next time," I told her. She blushed slightly.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. "I want to see you laid out on a big bed, where I can take all the time I want with you." I leaned toward her and we kissed again.

She sat back and I was trying to gauge her mood. Then she spoke.

"I... I know I'm not all that pretty..." she said, and I shushed her immediately.

"Kacey, you're beautiful," I told her. "When I looked down at you just now in that back seat, I saw the girl that took my breath away." Okay, I was being overly romantic, but her ego seemed to need it.

She blushed furiously and then leaned over the console toward me. She was grinning now, but still not quite meeting my eyes. "I loved it," she said simply. She kissed me quickly, then looked up into my eyes. "I'm gonna think about it, like, forever!" She leaned back in her seat then, and stared solemnly at me.

"You were so..." She struggled to find the words. "You got pretty rough there in the middle," she said quietly, and before I could say anything she said, "But that's okay! I liked it. That's the way I wanted to be fucked. Hard. With a little pain..."

Those last four words she whispered, and I thought about her coming in to work with a black eye a couple of months ago. I suddenly realized, this girl has probably been conditioned to expect pain! I felt sadness overwhelm me.

"Kacey, if I ever hurt you..."

"No!" she interrupted me. "No, Brian." She paused. "In fact, you can do anything you want to me," she told me, turning her eyes away from me and speaking in a whisper again. "That was amazing. I want to try new things with you, like what you did at first." She laughed softly, obviously remembering the sensations of my tongue over the lace covering her cunt. "But at the end, oh my god!" She turned to me again.

"I couldn't stop cumming when you were still fucking me."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I just watched her. Her face was awash with her emotions. It looked like she was reliving every moment of the past half hour, as her mouth opened slightly and her eyes had a faraway look. And then it hit me: I was probably the best thing that had happened to her in a long time, and she was hungry for more. I wasn't one of the hit-and-run teenaged boys she'd given it up to before. I was, and I hate the connotations of the word, mature. But mature in the way I made love to her, and then in the way I fucked her after that. I decided on the spot to check her schedule, and to book a motel room.

I had a hint of her submissive nature in that conversation, but I was to witness, and yes, to push it to its limits, much more in the next few months. I will detail some of those accounts, and I hope, her growth as a woman.