Daddy Dominates His New Boy

Story Info
A young adult finds himself at his new Daddy's mercy.
10.6k words
4.64
66.2k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Everyone! It's been a while! Sorry for my lack of activity on here, I'm probably not going to stay again though, got Covid so I got nothing better to do. Here's a gay noncon story inspired by some famous hairy Daddy stories on here. Would love to see more of that tbh. There's some nasty stuff in here, no scat or anything like that, but like water sports, smell, foot fetishes, etc. DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT!

DISCLAIMER: Not to hype this up too much, but to repeat this is a noncon story, I do not encourage nor do I endorse this behavior, nor do I profit from it. This is merely a dark dark fantasy written out on a website. TLDR DO NOT DO THIS IN REAL LIFE! ASK FOR CONSENT ALWAYS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Mike, I'm freshly 23, and finally have a place to myself. After graduating and finding a steady job, I can finally call myself an adult. I'm lean, pretty small, roughly 5'7 and 135lbs. I've got a nice shag of black hair that I usually pull back.

I'm mostly straight but possibly bi, I've been curious for a while but haven't really bothered to explore that side of me. One night after some drinks with friends I return home, bored, and figure screw it, why not explore a gay hookup app, see what I like. I download it, set up a normal profile, just me in swim trunks, nothing too sexy though.

Almost right off the bat I'm getting dick pics, hmu's, and lots of men who were willing to show me a good time. I was more here to browse so I didn't really respond, one stuck out for some reason though. It was a picture of a man, presumably late 40s, or early 50s, with a big round belly hung over his belt, covered in hair. He was wearing dad jeans and didn't show his face.

His name was Looking4Boi69, his profile read, "Looking for a hot boy to host or travel, love to play with a hot body, twinks welcome!" Next to countless suggestive emojis.

I see his first message, "Hey boi, you wanna get freaky w me?? Love your cute little body, I just wanna lick it up and down!"

Strong start...

I respond, because why not, "Not sure haha, I'm p new to this, maybe sometime, not tonight though..."

He responds lightning fast, "Oh yeah? I love virgins, you look like you're a straight boi, come over to Daddy's let him teach you a few lessons. I'll turn you gay for this cock in a single night."

"Really I can't, I got work tomorrow. But appreciate the offer lol"

A minute goes by, a picture flashes on screen, his hand on his cock, fully erect, uncut, at least 7 inches, and thick.

I didn't expect it, the photo, or the boner I popped out of nowhere.

"You want this boy. Come over, I'll make love to you all night long, you'll be screaming for my cum by morning, then you can go to work, that nice ass packed full of my hot Daddy cum."

"As amazing as that sounds, I'm not sure I'm willing to go that far in a single night..."

"You into other stuff? We can get you adjusted slowly, you can start by licking my feet, and burying your face in my ass. Or I can just suck you off, jack you off, make you cum lots."

I don't respond, put my phone away and head to bed soon after. I wake up to several missed texts from Looking4Boi. I ignore and go about my week.

Later that month, my friends and I head out to the same bar as last time. A great night overall, I get a healthy buzz going and decide to take a seat. My friends ask me to come crawl with them to the next dive across the street, but I wanted to go home. I stay at my seat a little while longer, before a figure sits across from me. I see his face a white guy, balding a bit, doughy, a little muscle on his arms, and a big round belly. My stomach drops, I know who this is.

"Hey Boy."

"Hi."

"Your friends all left you, looks like I caught you at a good time."

"Well, I was gonna head home after this actually."

"My offer still stands, I can still change your life tonight, make you learn what real sex feels like..."

"Really I'm good dude, I'm gonna head out."

I stand and go for the exit, as I leave I head down the alley.

Suddenly, I feel my hands grabbed from behind, followed by a swift *CLICK* of hand cuffs! My body's thrown against the wall, and I feel a huge weight press from behind.

Hot breath filled my right ear.

"I never told you my name, it's George... Sorry boy, I NEED this body" George begins rubbing his massive bulge into my jeans, "I can't go another day without it, I've been jacking off to that cute photo of you all week. Lucky I found you here all by yourself. I'm gonna make you my bitch tonight, hear me? A little daddy's boy, you won't go a single day without my cock pounding that hot ass of yours"

Before I yelp, George grabs my mouth, dives his thick tongue into my right ear, grunting and moaning into it! Periodically grunting a series of 'yeah's and 'fuck yeah boy's into my ear. I couldn't move! He was too heavy! His belly pressed into me, holding me in place.

Suddenly I felt it, I didn't want it to happen but I felt my body betray me, my cock began to rise.

"Uh oh, someone likes it!"

"No I-"

Before I can speak, I'm flipped around, and George's tongue shoots and squelches inside my mouth, thrusting inside me, fucking my mouth with his tongue. He proceeded to do this for the next five minutes, it felt like an eternity. Grabbing me by the hair he just didn't stop, briefly exiting just to shoot his tongue inside me again, giving me no chance to yell.

He then pulled out with a thick trail of saliva, he grabbed me by the cheeks, as I shuddered from his touch, he began to ravenously lick the side of my face, kissing each side, coating my face in a thick layer of saliva.

"Yeah, you like that boy? You like the taste?"

"...P-please stop..."

"Oh you don't want me to stop boy... Not now at least..."

I whimper as he clamps his hand on my junk, roughly stroking my dick through my jeans.

"You just don't even know you're my cock slut yet, but your body's giving you away."

"I really wanna go home"

"Yeah you do, back to my home, your NEW home"

"Please..."

"Tell you what, you manage not to cum in this alley for five minutes, you go home back to your boring life. If you do though... you get to go back home with Daddy, and take his cock all night son. Ready? Go."

"WAIT!-"

"Shut up. You scream once, I crush your balls, if you're gonna scream, do it in my mouth"

In quick succession, George falls to his knees, and unzips my pants, letting my 4 inch member fly out.

"Such a cute little boy dick."

With NO hesitation, he latches his mouth on my dick, making obscene sucking noises, sucking the soul out of me!

His head bobs rapidly back and forth, swallowing with each stroke. His tongue wrapping around my tip. His tongue reaching the underside of my sack, making me vibrate. He was pulling head game I'd never experienced in my life! This balding, old, hairy man, was somehow dominating me just with his mouth on my cock. I couldn't stop him, his hot wet mouth just kept going.

I couldn't help but let out a brief moan, followed by a chuckle from George. I was gonna cum, I couldn't help it. It was so good. Before I felt a climax coming, George felt my dick engorge in his mouth. Slick with spit, he pulled away from my cock, stood, then violently grabbed my dick. He began to stroke, slowly at first.

"You're about to lose boy! You ready to become my little bitch for life!?"

"No.... Please, Sto-"

He picks up the pace, and as I moan, he dives his tongue back into my mouth, running harsh violent swirls inside me, barely giving me room to breath. As he held me in place, I couldn't help it, I felt electricity travel up my shaft.

"MMPH! MMPH!"

His tongue slid out from my mouth, before I even had time to gasp for air, I was lit up with pleasure, his hand violently fapped away at me, picking up the pace at the perfect moments! Keeping me right on the edge! Switching between focusing on the tip, then moving down on the shaft.

"Yeah? You ready to become mine boy?! You ready to become Daddy's perfect son! All you have to do is cum boy, I feel you about to blow! Come on baby, cum for me! Cum for Daddy!"

With that I grit my teeth, unable to contain it further, I let loose.

I yelped as George gripped my base hard, aiming my cock at his hand, as cum EXPLODED out of me, thick jets spraying over his hand and the wall across from us. My eyes roll back into my head, my knees went weak, my head went dizzy. I collapsed onto the ground as George let me go, panting on the ground, my body twitching periodically.

"Wow boy! What a fucking load!"

He kneels down to me, and JAMS a cum covered hand in my mouth, his three fingers coated in my own cum, I instinctually suck and clean them off. He explores my mouth a moment more before pulling out.

"That taste good? You like that? Get ready for the night of your life baby."

George removed a sock from his foot, covered in sweat and stink, and shoved it in my mouth. Gagging me. Before I can protest, George hoists me over his shoulder. I was too weak to try to run, handcuffed, gagged, and still recovering from that last orgasm, I was helpless to stop him from throwing me in his car. I blacked out soon after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I woke up I felt groggy, it took me a minute to make sense of what was happening, as I felt... wet? And I felt pleasure down in my crotch. As I came to, I saw what had transpired while I was asleep.

I was strapped down on my back, my body splayed out with my cock standing erect towards the ceiling. My body was covered in saliva, precum, and thick ropes of my own cum, copious amounts of it, I had been cumming for hours. How long was I out?

The rank scent finally caught up with me as I saw George, fully naked, hairy belly hanging over, just barely covering his massive cock, my dick was covered in a concoction of precum, lube, and left over non-dried cum.

George was jerking me off again, this time creating a web with his hands, and pushing my cock through his knuckles, the mix of lube and various other fluids made for a slick and easy handjob. As he saw me wake up, he picked up the pace, rapidly pushing his hands around my cock. Another jolt of electricity shot through me as his motions joined a choir of wet squelches. I cried out and shot another huge rope of cum, I panted as it landed on my chest, joining the rest.

"God you got a lot of cum in you boy, I lost count of how many times you sprayed your load while you were napping. It's gonna be all the more fun to fuck the rest of out of you."

"How long was I asleep?! Where am I?"

"You were out for a while, it's almost 11AM now, I barely got enough sleep after I toyed with you all night. Looks like you'll be missing work today..."

"Please... let me... go"

"No no son, you lost remember? If you didn't wanna be here you wouldn't have shot such a big load in the alleyway back there. God I love turning straight boys, you're all so secure with yourself until a man like me shows you how its really done. You came so much already, especially while you were out, let's see how much we can milk out of you while you're awake."

George stood, grabbed a glass of water from the table and forced me to drink it all. It tasted a little funny.

"You need some water, can't have you dehydrated."

"What was in that?"

"A mild aphrodisiac, just enough to get you in love with this cock."

I shuddered again, as George began rubbing all of the accumulated fluids into my skin, rubbing it all over my pecs massaging my nipples, then slowly wiping the rest across my face. I began to get tingly, each time he touched me pleasure began to spread throughout my body.

"Here's what's gonna happen next boy. I'm gonna unstrap you, and I'm gonna toy with you first, I don't wanna fuck you just yet, we'll save that for last. You're gonna do exactly as I say or else you get punished, understand?"

I nodded, scared.

"Such a good obedient boy, you're gonna make a perfect son. Not like the rest, wanna see what I did to them?"

George whipped out his phone, and began running through a slideshow. The first shot was a compilation of a twink tied and gagged, his ass a gaping red hole spewing out a volcano of sperm. The next was a man whose mouth was wrapped around George's cock, covered in his own saliva, the final shot a spray of cum across his face. It was an endless gallery of George's cock inside every hole imaginable, every fluid, every kink explored.

"They all got boring eventually... You though... You're special, I'm never getting bored of you. Let's get you out of there, standup then lay on the ground, your cock towards the ceiling."

I obliged, fearing what 'punishment' meant. I lied on the ground, and was immediately greeted with George's foot pressed on my face, the odor was foul.

"Lick"

I gagged as I stuck my tongue out, retreating as soon as the tip brushed the underside of his foot.

"You not gonna lick?"

"I can't... it tastes bad... I'm sorry."

George clicks his teeth. Unprompted, SNATCHED a handful of my hair and hoisted me up, then SLAMMED me back on the device I was strapped into earlier.

"Hold still"

"WAIT! I'M SORRY"

"You gonna be a bad boy? You get punished."

George held me down by the hair, and started smacking my ass until it was beat red, I screamed at every spank. Tears flowed with every harsh CRACK across my pale ass.

"You gonna do what I say now boy?"

"Yes."

"You know what? We gotta get you trained anyway, then we can go back to where we left off."

George's hands ran down by back then pulled my ass apart, without pause George ravenously began to eat my ass, moaning as he pushed against my asshole. I stayed still the whole time, my boner rising yet again. It took everything I had to not moan. The sounds of wet squelches against my asshole soon ended as he stood, and pulled out a pink bead covered in hard plastic. I yelped as he began to push it into my untrained ass, forcing it in.

"We'll play with that later, for now, lay on your back again."

I complied, bracing for what came next. Almost immediately after I laid down George shoved two toes into my mouth. He began pressing them against my tongue, making sure I tasted everything.

"That's it boy, enjoy your treat. Use your tongue."

I wrapped my mouth around them, and began sucking, George grinned, slowly working them back and forth out of my mouth. He dragged them out of my mouth with an audible pop, then shoved his sole back onto my face.

"Lick it, get it nice and wet on the bottom."

I began licking up and down, containing my disgust in fear. I did as he asked, the bottom of his foot covered in a slick layer of saliva.

"Sit up, spread your legs."

I hoisted myself up as George leaned back on the machine I was strapped in earlier. He began to push his foot up against my cock, beginning to slowly rub my cock.

"Feel good?"

I looked away, shamefully.

"I asked you a question boy! Does my dirty foot feel good jerking off your little boy dick?"

With that, he pulled out a remote and hit a button, electricity shot up my spine, the pink bead inside me began to vibrate against my prostate, I let out a moan, and immediately covered my mouth.

"Don't be ashamed boy, tell me how good it feels!"

He began to rub his foot against my dick with a loud *SCHLICK* sound, rubbing with more pressure, pushing the tip between his toes, jerking me up and down. On top of the vibrator in my ass, I began to squirm.

As I began to vibrate, he gripped my cock painfully between his toes. I let out an involuntary groan of disappointment.

"Tell me. Tell Daddy how good it feels."

"It...It feels good..."

"What does?"

"It feels good when you jerk me off with your foot."

"Call me Daddy or I stop."

"It feels good when Daddy jerks me off with his foot."

"You wanna cum from Daddy's foot?"

"Yes Daddy..." I said, choking out the words.

"Good boy!"

I began to moan like a girl! He switched the vibrator to maximum! His foot rubbing viciously against my rock hard cock!

"AH! FUCK! HOLY SHIT!"

"Yeah?! You gonna cum for me boy?!"

I screamed yet again, erupting all over his foot and my chest, coating myself in more of my own cum! I collapsed to the floor.

George stepped over my frail body, weak after a chain upon chain of forced orgasms and milking sessions.

"Did I say you were done? Lick me, clean my body, start at my legs."

I crawled over to him, and began licking up his leg, tasting every bead of sweat and hair. I worked my way up to his thigh before he grabbed me by both sides of my head, and planted his hairy taint right on my mouth. The taste was acrid, sweaty, and salty, but as I began to lap it up more, the more hairy nests I found my nose buried into, the more erotic it became. Was this really what I was into? No! This is disgusting, this fat old man is making my lick his taint, degrading me, who knows what he'll make me do next.

"That's it baby, get in there, really clean me out! Lick my balls too!"

He pushed my mouth on his sweaty balls, smothering me in his wrinkly sack, making me swallow them, taste every inch of them. Then he hatched another plan.

He pulled me up onto my feet, and forced me down into the machine again, strapping me down. Before I could figure out what he wanted, he stepped over my face, and planted his hairy ass directly on my mouth! Grabbing my hair, making me go deeper inside.

"Yeah...UGH! YEAH, GET IN THERE BOY! EAT ME OUT!"

He sat on my face, applying more pressure as I desperately tried to lick as hard as I could, taking in the raw stench and sweat.

"Oh fuck yeah, that taste good boy?"

He began grunting louder, little did I know he was violent jerking his fat cock this whole time.

"Ugh...ugh... ugh-fuck yeah, oh fuck, FUCK!" He lifted himself off my face.

As I gasped for air, I nearly choked as he shoved the thick tip of his cock into my gasping mouth then unleashed a torrent of cum! He held his tip inside me for another minute, then pulled out. I began to cough up his fat load, he smacked his hand over my mouth.

"Swallow every fucking drop"

Reluctantly I forced his foul tasting semen down my throat.

"That's a good boy, you're learning so fast!"

He roughly kissed me again, exploring my mouth with his thick tongue. He growled, then kept going in for more kisses, getting a good taste of my tongue time and time again. At this point I simply let him.

"No breaks boy, you've got more work to do"

He pulled me out of the machine, then forced my mouth onto his armpits, burying my nose into his thick nests of hair. I licked as he asked, cleaning off his sweat and BO. He pulled me to his nipples, ordering me to suck on them. I nursed on his tits for a hot second, before I realized he had trapped my cock between his thick hairy thighs.

He began to rub my cock between them, reaching his cheeks, creating a dirty little hole for me to fuck. While his cock grinded against my belly. I didn't have anymore in me though.

"I can't, I can't cum anymore, please!"

"We'll see about that boy." He shoved two fat fingers in my mouth making me get them nice and wet, then without warning, crammed them into my ass, making me fuck his thighs harder. He pulled out the pink bead and threw it across the room, then plugged me with his fingers again, massaging my prostate.

I was pushed against his hairy chest, his fat pushing into me as I was caught between his legs, I buried my face in him as the pleasure from my ass and cock began to rise again. I began to fuck his legs faster the more he played with my asshole.

I rapidly smacked against his hairy legs. I was panting like an animal, moaning and groaning as he smiled down at me, licking his lips.