Becoming Free Use Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob heard the sound of tires driving over gravel and turned slowly to see who it was. When he saw his father's car approaching, he rolled his eyes and thought he knew what was about to take place. When he saw him pull his own beer from his car, he changed his attitude and wondered what the night might hold for him.

"Figured you would be here," his father told him. "Now, you just need to tell me why I had to come get you."

"Mom didn't tell you?"

"Your mother doesn't have to tell me much. We've gotten to know each other well over the years and when I saw her with your sister, I knew you both had done somethin'. I'm just not a mind reader."

Jacob sighed loudly and took a sip from his bottle.

"If Mom is talking to Mary, then I have to assume Mary is telling her everything."

His father cracked open his bottle and tossed the metal cap over the railing of the overlook. He thought for a minute as he joined his son on the hood of his car and made a quick guess out loud about what was happening.

"This doesn't have anything to do with the condom wrapper your mom found in your room the other day, does it?"

"Kinda, yeah," Jacob confessed.

"Damn, boy, what did you do?" his father asked, not having completed the puzzle in his head.

Jacob turned and looked at his father and figured he would just come out with it.

"Well, she didn't really catch us, but I was stupid and there was enough evidence the moment she walked through the door. Mary and I have been having sex for a while."

His father turned his head quickly and in a shocked tone, he asked, "You've been fuckin' your sister? Come on, Son! Can't you get a girl outside your sister?"

Jacob stopped his father from assuming things and told him he would tell him the entire story of how it happened. His father chugged the first bottle and quickly opened the second.

"Kinda want to beat your ass right now, Jacob."

"I know, Dad, but let me just tell you how it got started and why we do it and then you can do whatever you want. I know this is fucked up, but at least hear me out."

That evening, brother and sister explained everything to their parents. Questions were asked and judgement was kept at a minimum, though neither parent could resist repeatedly telling them that their actions weren't okay, and they knew they were doing wrong by hiding it all. They both agreed that they knew it was wrong but tried to justify it. Mary focused on her requirement for protection to be used while Jacob touted their agreement that they would never be romantic lovers, but partners out of convenience and only until one or the other found true love.

Neither parent approved of their behavior and outright told them that they were to stop immediately. Mary quickly agreed but Jacob pushed back on the demand.

"I just don't see the problem. We're being safe, we were both virgins when we started, and nobody is getting hurt. So, what exactly is the problem?"

His father was quick to reply.

"We never made you go to church, and always told you we would be okay with whatever path of beliefs you chose to follow in your life. We have our beliefs still, Jacob, and we don't think it's okay for family to do these things with each other."

"Yeah, but why?" he countered, "We're not trying to have a baby and it's next to impossible to happen anyway with protection. Outside of procreation, why is it bad? Give me a legitimate reason because trust me, I've thought about it many times over, Dad."

His father quickly responded, repeating his position but not expanding on it because he did not have a reason beyond his initial response.

"That's our position on it and it's final. So, we're going to go back home and have dinner, got it? No more sex with your sister and no more leaving shit around for your mother to find, got it?"

"Yeah," Jacob said in a disgruntled tone.

His father went to hug his son but quickly made out like he was about to punch him in the gut.

"That would have been real if I had to have this conversation with any other man. If I ever have to have it with you again, it'll be worse, got it?"

"Yes, sir," Jacob huffed.

"I'll see ya at home."

There was an awkward silence during the evening meal that night. Mother and father talked about their day at work while brother and sister glanced briefly at each other then back to their plates. That moved to sharing knowing stares while making pronounced faces at each other. When neither was picking up on what the other wanted to convey, it led to kicking each other under the table.

"Stop!" their father finally boomed.

Everyone looked at him in surprise as he wasn't the type to raise his voice like that.

"Each of you," he said, pointing his fork at each of his children alternatively, "are probably trying to blame the other for getting caught which tells me you haven't accepted the fact that you shouldn't have even started this nonsense. This is our home, and we won't have you two fucking under this roof. I refuse to feel like I can't trust you and I don't want to have to put cameras in this house. Accept that you both made the wrong decision here and move on, do you understand?" he added, pointing at his son.

"Yes, sir."

"Do you understand?" he asked, pointing at his daughter.

"Yes, sir."

"Great! Now, can we just act like a normal family?"

Mary stared at Jacob for a moment. She got angry. She was angry at herself for being careless. She didn't want to confront any of it anymore. She threw her fork onto the plate and ran to her room in tears.

Jacob and his father both instinctively got up to see what was wrong, but Jane didn't want either of them engaging her that night.

"She's upset," she told them. "Based on what she told me, she's probably upset that this has come to an end, but she'll come to find that it's the best way forward."

Jacob finished his meal in silence and walked away from the table without a word being said to either of his parents. They both understood and let both their children work through their emotions and they figured they would both come out at the other end better than they were before. It was a story they always told each other when they had to engage the twins in any major form of parenting.

Over the next several days, the silence between them began to irritate Mary just like it had before. She waited in her room one morning for her parents to leave the house and went to approach her brother.

She stomped out of her room and to her brother's door.

"Jacob!" she announced as she tried to turn the handle on the door only to find it locked from the inside.

"Jacob! Why is your door locked? Let me in!" she demanded.

Even after the difficult night of explaining to her mother what all had transpired between them and the stern warning they got from their father, she didn't regret what they had done. Being locked away from her brother made her begin to wish she had never allowed him to enter her body that first time.

"Jacob, please," she begged, almost in tears.

"Mary, I can't," came her bother's voice from the other side of the door. "I want you so bad right now, but we can't anymore. I need time."

She placed her hand on the handle again and tried to open the door. She was surprised to feel it give way. She didn't open the door just yet, knowing what the gesture likely meant.

"Is the ball in my court, Jacob?"

There was a long delay before he answered her.

"You know what I want from you, Mary. If you come in here, you'll find that I'm ready for it."

She knew he was naked and stiff on the other side of the door. She slid her panties down her legs and off. Being very cautious, she padded to her room and tossed them on the floor before returning to his door.

"I want you to," she whispered.

The door opened and he was standing there, stroking his cock. She walked in and hugged her brother, whispering in his ear as she held him.

"What am I not wearing?" she asked.

His hands went under her skirt and found she had no panties on.

"That's right. I'm already wet for you, Jacob. Just fuck me quickly. It will be the last time, okay?"

"Promise? They'll kick us out if they find out we did it again," he told her.

"That's why I'm not going to suck you. Just do me," she told him again.

He nodded and led her to the bed.

"Lay down, I want to look at your face."

She lay on the bed, raised her skirt, and opened her legs. Jacob got between them and together, they guided his cock inside her pussy. They both moaned as he entered her. He began pumping in and out of his sister without delay and continued while they talked to ensure it was, in fact, a quick act.

"Are you sure this has to be the last time?" she asked.

"At least for a long time, Mary," he told her.

They both knew they couldn't keep that promise but each of them held out as long as they could. As they had sex, they revised their rules. She still maintained that she was available to him whenever he wanted but set a time of day where his access would be cut off until the next day. She also took responsibility for putting the condom on his dick and disposing of the wrapper in the future. He agreed with everything she offered but told her that he would not approach her for a while just to make sure things in the house had cooled down and that their parents weren't on high alert to look for signs of their coupling.

"You promise me you'll come fuck me again?" she asked, staring deeply into his eyes while he pumped in and out of her pussy.

"Of course," he told her.

"Then I will offer you this," she said, "I'm yours forever. I don't care if we're thirty, fifty, married or not. My pussy will always be yours first. I don't know if I can ever live without being able to give myself to you like this."

She knew she told him the right thing as his energy increased and he filled the condom with his load.

"Maybe I'll find a husband who will accept that, maybe I won't but you'll always have my wet pussy to fuck. Is that okay?"

A smile crossed his lips. He leaned down to kiss his sister and told her, "Hell yeah, it's okay. I love fucking you. We match perfectly, I think, even though I have nothing to compare it with."

She agreed with his assessment, and she gently nudged him off her.

"Scoot! Give me the condom and the wrapper. I have to get dressed and get to work. I'll see you there later."

He gave her both, kissed her again and they went their separate ways for the rest of the day.

Jacob left for work shortly after his mother got home and informed her that Mary would be home earlier than him since he was closing that night. She nodded, kissed his cheek, and waited for him to leave. As soon as he pulled out of the driveway, she went about inspecting their rooms. Beds were made, trash cans emptied and there was no evidence of anything being amiss except for random items tossed in places where they didn't belong. She was satisfied for the time being that they had stopped having sex.

Even if they are still fucking, what I don't know won't hurt me, I guess, she told herself.

The thought never left her mind, though. While in her daughter's room with her, she lectured Mary about sex and especially sex with her brother. It was mostly a one-way conversation where she only bothered asking if it happened, never why it happened. She was determined to learn the answer to the question of why a brother and sister might have sex with each other.

12