Becoming Free Use Ch. 05

Story Info
A family meeting brings acceptance.
5k words
4.69
18k
33

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers

All characters are at least eighteen years old. This chapter depicts family nudity.

CHAPTER FIVE - FORGED AGREEMENTS

Jane got up earlier than everyone else by a long shot. She lay in bed for a short time thinking about how to handle the morning's events. She couldn't predict what was going to take place that morning and as much as she tried not to consider it an option, she decided a shower was in order.

This house has become unpredictable, and people are changing their minds like people change socks, she thought.

She got up, set the shower to its hottest setting as she enjoyed the steam that filled the small room after the shower. She stripped and stepped carefully under the hot water. She let the water fall over her hair as she continued thinking about the discussion coming. She thought about her daughter masturbating next to her. Her mind shifted to the moment she saw her son standing naked in the middle of the room with his partially hard cock sticking out in front of him.

Her hand went between her legs and her finger slipped into her already wet pussy.

If I cum, I'll be less likely to make stupid decisions, she thought.

She masturbated in the shower and felt refreshed. She didn't want to know why she was turned on thinking about her children having sex. She was determined to think that it was the sex they were freely having; the no strings attached sex that she had learned to approve of. She decided she might be open to being involved in such acts but promised herself she would not offer it.

After all, we've roleplayed taking on other lovers, threesomes and other such fantasies, she told herself trying to justify getting turned on over her son's cock.

She submitted herself to her thoughts and rubbed herself until orgasm. It was weak in comparison to the usual sensation, but she accepted it as it was. She was left hanging when her daughter interrupted her the morning before and again when Jacob's fall from the bed shook the floor, causing Mark to leap out of bed to investigate what happened.

These two children of mine are cock blocking me and I don't appreciate it, she thought.

She snickered at the entire ordeal and left the shower and subsequently the bathroom to get dressed and see what the day would hold for all of them.

She omitted panties and a bra when she put on her robe. She wanted to feel sexy and desirable. She dabbed a light perfume on her neck and looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were outlined nicely by the light fabric of her robe.

Mom always said that if you dress like a whore, you'll get treated like one. What are you doing, Jane? She wondered. You've made yourself ready for anyone to fuck you.

She went to the kitchen to make an aromatic meal that was sure to wake a hungry family.

Mark arrived first. He shuffled his feet and went straight to the coffee maker after kissing his wife.

"They still asleep?" he asked with some disdain about the situation he was heading into.

"Yes, they are," she said with gentle look. "Remember, dear, be open minded, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah," he said, waving a dismissive hand at her. "I've already given it some thought, and I just want to know more details."

"Oh?" his wife asked, "come to any conclusions, my love?"

"Maybe but let me ask you. We both saw what we saw last night. We saw both of our children nude. What do you think of that?"

"I think they're grown, and I think they look good. We knew a long time ago that we made beautiful children together. Now, I guess we can say we know for sure."

Just as he was about to engage further, Mary and Jacob arrived to investigate the smells of breakfast. They were prepared for anything that was going to be thrown at them and Mary intended to drive the conversation to her desired conclusion.

"Morning, Mom! Morning, Daddy!" she said in a chipper mood.

"Morning, sweetheart," her father said. "Morning, Jacob."

"Hey, Dad. No hard feelin's, huh?" he said with a nervous chuckle.

His father laughed heartily out loud and everyone else breathed a sigh of relief. Internally, everyone considered the morning to have started off right. He told his son that he hadn't decided if he deserved the gut punch for that or if it may have been for all the things he never found out. Everyone laughed again. Jane brought breakfast to the table, and everyone took their seats to begin the morning's discussion.

"So," Mary said with a small dramatic pause, "can we just get some facts out of the way? I want to get everything out in the open so there's no question as to what's happening here."

"That's a good idea, honey," her mother said.

"Jacob and I aren't in a romantic relationship. I know he's my brother and he knows I'm his sister. We love each other but are not in love with each other. We have no intentions of changing that."

"What's the purpose of having sex together then?" her father quickly asked.

Jacob jumped in and replied, "You and Mom had sex yesterday, right?"

"We did," his mother quickly replied, eyeing her husband, hoping he would keep his cool.

"Are you trying to have a baby?" Jacob responded.

"Point taken, Jacob," his father injected. "Why not go find any other woman even if it was just to get your rocks off for a night, though?"

Mary chimed in, "How many reasons would you like? We've been close our entire lives, it's easy talking to each other, it's safer for so many reasons. I can go on."

Their father thought for a moment, sighed, and said, "I just don't understand why you both want this."

Mary was disappointed and decided to try another route.

"Do I look good, Daddy?" she asked.

"Mary," her mother said.

"Let him answer, Mom," Jacob asked.

Jane sat back in her chair and looked at her husband.

"You're beautiful, baby girl. You know that and I've known that since day one."

Mary looked at her brother and he gave her a short nod. Mary stood up and stood in the open area next to her father and let her robe fall from her shoulders. She stood nude and twirled in front of him.

"You call me beautiful like I'm still the child dancing in the school play. See the woman I have become and tell me that again."

He jumped up to cover his daughter, but his wife stopped him.

"Look at her, dear. Look at the woman our daughter has become. She's smart, attractive, and healthy; everything we ever wanted our children to be. Can you blame Jacob for seeing her for the way we always wanted her to be?"

He kept his stare away from his nude daughter.

"Daddy, I saw you look at me last night. I have breasts and a vagina like any other woman. Look at me."

Her father reluctantly turns his eyes toward Mary.

"If you saw me as a stranger on the street, would you want me?"

He sighed loudly again.

"I have to say yes, I would want you but that doesn't mean I would act on it and that's my point."

"I'm going to say something now because I want you to understand what it is Jacob and I have agreed to. Are you ready?"

"Sure," her father reluctantly replied.

"If you ever ask me to, I would let you fuck me."

"Mary!" her mother cried loudly.

Jacob stopped his mother and told her, "Mom, it's just to show how we are with each other. She's going to one day find her true love and even though I know it's Dad's job, I would happily give her away. That's the point, I'm not her true love and she's not mine. We're horny adult teenagers and we lucked out with a safe alternative to finding random sex partners! It's just sex!"

Mary walked to her mother and stood behind her. She leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Do you trust me, Mom?"

She turned and looked into her daughter's eyes.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"I just want to show you something as well. Do you trust me?"

Jane nodded nervously. Mary took her hand and helped her to her feet, remaining behind her.

"It's the same for me. Jacob, what do you think of the way Mom looks?" she asked.

"Mom's always been pretty to me," he responded with little fanfare.

Mary coached her mother again and told her, "Untie your robe."

Jane turned completely to face her daughter and whispered, "I don't have anything on under my robe, Mary."

Jane had become angry at herself for letting her thoughts convince her to dress the way she did. She knew where her daughter was leading her and despite feeling alright about it first thing after her shower, she no longer wanted to be exposed to her entire family.

Mary grinned and said, "Even better," as her hands went to her mother's waist.

"I don't want Jacob to see me naked," she whispered nervously.

"I don't like where this is going, young lady," her father said.

Mary stepped away from her mother.

"You both saw Jacob and I in all our glory. Daddy, you see my body now as you made it. Mom is a gorgeous woman. You've seen her. I've even seen her. Let your son see the woman his mother is and show you he doesn't equate nudity with sex."

Her father scoffed at the concept but kept his eyes on his wife.

"Mom?" Mary asked.

Jane looked in the eyes of her son to look for clues to his thoughts. Jacob looked at her and nodded without any hint of excitement at the thought of her standing nude before him. She took his neutrality as a challenge. She shrugged the robe off her shoulders and revealed her body to her son for the first time. She put her hands on her hips in a more overt challenge toward her son. Since she was nude, she wanted to see him react.

Jacob looked her over, being careful not to stare at her. His father glared at him, daring him to say something stupid. Mary looked proudly at her mother and admired her form.

"I always regarded you as a pretty being my mom, but as a woman standing naked in front of me, I see now where Mary's gorgeous features come from."

His father was taken aback by his son's words and the lack of immature sexual response he was sure was coming. Jane blushed profusely at her son's words and Mary embraced her mother from behind.

Jane and Mary took their seats eventually and Jacob rose and began clearing the table. Mary looked at her father for some kind of response. Jane was in a world of her own knowing she was sharing the breakfast table with her children while nude. Her head was swimming with random and incomplete thoughts.

"Daddy?" Mary said, placing her hand over his.

He took hold of her hand and gave her a gentle squeeze.

"It's just sex?" he asked without looking at her.

Jacob looked back at the table from the sink, recognizing the tone of the question. He knew he was moments from capitulation.

"It's just sex, Dad."

He looked back and forth between his son and daughter. Jane waited patiently for his next words. She was almost rooting for him to approve of their sexual relationship.

"Boy, I'd threaten you to never hurt my little girl, but it doesn't appear that your hearts are in this in that way. I don't know if I will ever fully understand your desires, but I can't deny the logic that there's no actual harm in it. I could tell you not to do it under my roof, but I know that won't stop you and I don't want the two of you leaving the house in anger over something like this."

Jacob and Mary both shared knowing glances and smiled widely.

"That doesn't mean I want to know when it happens or even see it," he added. "I'd just assume never speak of it again, but I know I'm not that lucky."

"Honey," he said, looking to his daughter, "you have become a beautiful woman inside and clearly out. If this is what you want, you have my permission." His sights moved to his wife. "As for you my stunning wife, I'd like to see you in our bedroom very soon."

He got up and walked away from the table and down the hall. Jane stood up, picked up her robe and turned to Mary.

"Well done, young lady. I wasn't expecting him to decide this morning, nor did I think I would be naked in front of everyone."

"We're twinsies, Mom!" she said with a smile.

"Jacob," his mother said, "take care of the dishes."

"Yes, Mom," he replied.

"Then take care of your sister," she added with a smile and a wink at Mary.

"We can't" Mary said, "we need more condoms."

"Oh? Well, go get some after the dishes are done and maybe you can find a place out in the wild to fuck."

Mary's eyes opened wide.

"There's so much you have yet to learn, child," she said, winking at her daughter again.

Jane joined her husband in their bedroom, walking in as naked as she was in the kitchen. Her husband was already nude on the bed with his cock sticking straight up. He gently rubbed it as he watched her hips sway back and forth as she moved toward him.

"My love, you're so excited! Was it my marvelous form," she said as she danced her way to the bed, "or did you enjoy your daughter's body?"

She watched his face carefully.

"I love Mary and I can appreciate her body, but I love you and worship yours," he told his wife.

"And what do you plan on doing to your wife's body?" she asked.

He took her hand in his and pulled her onto the bed.

"I want my cock inside you, and I want to talk more about what happened out there."

Jane mounted her husband and easily slid his pole inside her pussy. Her body began reacting the moment her rob slipped off her body. She was wet when her son was looking her up and down. She was soaked by the time she walked into her bedroom.

She rested her body against her husband's and asked him where he wanted to start. He thought about her questions as he thrust into her to meet her body's movements.

"Did we do something wrong with our kids?"

"You mean did we do something wrong that made them want to sleep together? The answer is no. They're twins and I suspect that they have a stronger bond than most siblings. You know, I was angry when I first put together what they were doing. After all the talks, though, I can't say I mind too much. Wanna know why I feel that way?"

"Why's that, my love?" he asked, still gently thrusting in and out of his wife.

"I told them to go have some fun while we were in here. I expected them to run to one of their rooms and have as much sex as they could. They're responsible adults now, babe. They didn't do that because they needed to get condoms. They never got more after we initially told them to stop."

He held his wife still on him.

"They chose safety over impulsivity."

Jane smiled in agreement.

"They did and I'm very proud of them for that. That is the measure of our success when it comes to how we raised them. Sure, if they had condoms, they would be fucking in one of their rooms right now, but why should we care?"

"I think you're right. You know I'm going to have an issue knowing my son and daughter are having sex under our roof, right?"

"I would agree with you, but they're not in love with each other and they're not trying to have children. What is the real harm? Everything I've seen tells me there's no jealousy and no weird sexual behaviors going on. Truth be told, they just want to fuck, babe."

"Do you really think either of them won't be jealous if their partner finds romantic love?"

Jane raised herself up and fell back down on her husband several times before answering him.

"Did you look at Jacob when Mary exposed her body to you? I did. It was like it never happened to him. When Mary convinced me to show Jacob my body, I could hear in her voice that she was proud to show her brother another woman's body."

He put his hands on his wife's ass and kept a steady pace going as he fucked her.

"That brings me to my next question. Rather, a couple questions. What made you be naked under your robe knowing what was going to happen and why would you expose yourself like that?"

Jane closed her eyes lightly as she replayed the events of the morning.

"I don't have a good explanation for why I was naked under my robe. I remember considering what to wear and I think I was already mostly on their side when it came to their activities. I was going to go with whatever you decided, though. I've always said that we're one when we set our guidelines toward the kids."

"What about you showing your body to our son?"

"Babe, I was initially scared to do it. I told Mary I didn't want to do what she suggested but in a moment of clarity, I felt like a hypocrite. I was okay with them exposing their bodies to each other among other things but there I was, unwilling to show my body."

He stopped their romantic gyrations and focused more on the discussion.

"You could have held the position that your body wasn't a part of their ideology, right?"

"If we're being honest, I loved the exhibitionist side of the whole thing. I didn't mind being on display for them. I didn't mind because I knew Jacob appreciated the sight without making me his fantasy. Sure, he may want to have sex with me, but then again, it's kind of obvious that he's willing to have sex with those he loves and trusts."

"That's a fair assessment," he told her, "Do you think he would ever approach you for sex?"

"Based on conversations I had with Mary, no. She started things with him, and I personally think he's a little shy about approaching girls."

"Let's say he did approach you. Would you do it?"

Jane leaned down, kissed his face several times and smiled warmly at him.

"You and I would have to talk about it, of course. It's not an easy decision for anyone to make to sleep with their child. If Jacob approached me wanting to have sex with me, I would tell him how flattered I was and that he should continue to build the courage it took to approach me like he did. You and I would talk about it, and I might be the devil's advocate in that discussion."

"You always have the best answers, babe," he told his wife with a smile. "So, to be sure I heard what I heard, you're not actively pursuing him, he's not actively pursuing you, but if either of those things changed, you would always come to me first?"

Jane planted a long, wet kiss on her husband's forehead.

"I will never leave you out of such things. Your voice is equal to mine, and I always value it. My turn, though. What do you think about our daughter? She's turned into a little spitfire, eh?"

"Since we're being honest, she is you. She is your mirror image at that age. I liked seeing her body because it reminded me of you, even now. She's almost as beautiful as you."

Jane's heart nearly burst at her husband's words. She felt him get harder inside her and began to ride him harder and faster. Their bedroom talk grew more intense than usual, picking up on the recent events.

"Would you fuck our daughter and think of me?" Jane asked her husband as she slammed her pussy down onto his cock repeatedly.

In the heat of the moment, he said, "I'd fuck her just as I fucked you all those years ago. Would you have Jacob slip his cock into your wet pussy as I did back then?"

"I'd welcome him into my body, my love," she replied.

It was all talk for them. They loved talking dirty to each other during sex when they knew it was all just talk and told her he was okay with everything as it worked out.

"Let our kids explore their bodies this way," she told him. "It's the safest way in the safest place."

"I think I agree. I don't know how I would feel if I learned she was giving herself to some random man I would never meet. I know Jacob won't hurt her."

"That thought is why I told them to go ahead. I know I made that decision without you, and I apologize for that, but I knew in my heart it was the right one to make at the time."

"This is why we work well together, babe," he told his wife.

They made out like teenagers and fell asleep in each other's arms. Mary and Jacob had already run their errand and found a place out in the world to enjoy each other. They happily returned home, and Mary began looking for her mother.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers
12