All Comments on 'Becoming Free Use Ch. 05'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

So fucking hot! Can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

OldGuy1946OldGuy19469 months ago

Got this old guy's motor started!

OG

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As long as it's just Mary and Jacob, the story is fine. But once you get the mom and dad involved, forget it. Way to destroy a great bro/sis story. More ISN'T always better.

tjreadertjreader9 months ago

This just keeps getting better and better! Don't listen to the naysayers. I'm hoping for a full family fuck-fest... part of me even kinda hopes they'll go behind each other's backs... but I doubt that you'd go that route given all that you've written so far. Still... I wouldn't mind that one bit! :) Kudos on some good storytelling here!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mary and Jacob yes…parents involved NO!!!! Ruins the whole story. Why can’t these stories ever just stay with the siblings.? They always have to be ruined by getting a parent(s) or someone else involved. Just makes for a sad ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES