Becoming Free Use Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came upon their closed door and declined the idea that they were still having sex after all that time. She knocked lightly and when no answer came, she opened the door and approached the bed. She sat in an empty space and shook her father.

"Dad, wake up."

"What is it, honey?" he asked, not totally aware of his surroundings.

She looked upon both their naked bodies and smiled. She loved how much they loved each other but she also loved their bodies.

"You've been sleeping, and I didn't know if you intended to sleep this long or what?" she told him.

"Shit, what time is it?" he asked.

Mary informed her father that it had been several hours after they had all separated from the breakfast table. His eyes opened wider, clearly showing he had no intention of napping that long.

"Mom took a lot out of you, huh?" she said with a giggle.

"Your mother is a little vixen," he said, wiping his eyes. "Listen, go get your brother and both of you come in here naked. I know that may sound strange coming from me, but it's important to me, okay?"

"Sure, Daddy," she said and happily padded out of the room to fetch her brother.

Minutes later, the twins entered their parents' room without clothing to match their parents. Mary resumed the same position she was in before and woke her father the same way as before. He saw that she followed his directions and directed his son to sit next to his mother. When everyone was where he wanted, he shook his wife awake.

"Babe, wake up. We've been napping for hours."

She rolled over, opened and closed her eyes several times before realizing her son and daughter were naked in their room and sitting next to them on their bed.

"What's this?" she asked in shock.

"I asked for them to do this, babe, because I have something to say."

She looked around again. Mary sat properly next to her father with her legs crossed and Jacob was right next to her with his hands in his lap, covering his manhood.

"You two have grown into such proper adults," she said, complimenting their attitude in the current environment.

Her husband interjected and said, "I didn't say it before, but both of you are free to practice your physical relationship. I only ask that, for now, you ensure you do it in private. Earlier, Jacob and I saw both our favorite women naked, but they didn't get that same benefit. Well, here we are. What do you think?"

Mary was the first to speak.

"Daddy, I think you look great. I think you understood what I was saying before, so I don't need to say much except, well, that you look great," she said, uncrossing her legs.

Jane raised her upper body and rested on her elbows, looking at her nude son and said, "I agree with your father. We know your relationship status and that's all we need to know. Let's all make a promise together, though, okay?" she asked, looking at everyone.

Everyone nodded in affirmation to hear what she had to say.

"Based on everything that's happened, I feel there may come a day where your sights may change. Yes, I'm talking to both of you. Jacob, you may see my body now and decide that you want to have sex with me just because you love me, and your sister isn't readily available. Mary, you look upon your father now as a man and you may one day find your desires include him. We will never minimize your feelings, but you must approach both of us before you make the stupid decision to come onto your opposite parent with sexual desire. I'm telling you now that it would be a mistake to approach us individually."

Jacob spoke first and said, "Mom, Mary and I started having sex after a unique start. None of this was by design. I want to say that Mary is my one and only until I find my future wife, but I don't want to deal in absolutes. If ever there was a time I would seek you out for that purpose, I would talk to Dad first about those feelings and see if they're valid first. I mean, they'd be valid because you are a stunningly beautiful woman but as my Mom, I would need Dad to sanity check me on what I was thinking."

Mary started as soon as Jacob stopped and added, "Yes, and even if Dad came to me first, which I doubt based on his reluctance to even accept what's already happened, I would bring you into the fray because your opinion is valuable to me and as his wife, I think your input is required."

Jane responded, "I think we all have an agreement then, yes? Mary, your body is available to Jacob whenever he likes and vice versa. Your father's body is available to me whenever I like. There's a line there, you see, and I think we all just agreed that another conversation must happen before it's crossed. I think the thing we all need to recognize, though, is that somehow, we all believe it to be a possibility without even saying it."

Her husband and both children seemed shocked to hear her say the silent part out loud. They all knew that Mary had become Jacob's free use partner of sorts, but nobody said it. They all knew that each of the twins would probably and happily fuck their opposite parent, but nobody said it. It had become real to everyone. It had become real, and the couples would surely be discussing the turn of events that had taken place.

As soon as the twins left the room, Mark started right up.

"Everything is happening so quickly!" he said, hands over his face, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, babe, we were all saying the same things in different ways, and somebody needed to say the quiet part out loud and make it make sense for everyone. We took steps in that kitchen this morning that can't be undone."

"Like Jacob and I seeing both of you naked?" Mark asked.

"Well, that was nothing in comparison. The discussion we just had here by ourselves, for one. We were having sex and having fantasy type talk. Then, without either of us really realizing it, we opened up the opportunity for them to approach us for sex. I wasn't lying when I said I didn't know why I wore nothing under my robe. I admit, though, that I thought about the idea of being a part of a no strings attached type of sex, but my mind never went deeper into thought about how that would even play out."

"So, you already considered that a possible outcome of today?" he asked.

"I thought it might be something that they suggested but I already decided I was never going to offer it."

"What are we doing?" he asked, exasperated at where things were going. "Yesterday I was beating the shit out of Jacob for having sex with his sister and today we've gotten as far as opening the possibility of us fucking our kids!"

"Yeah, I know we're moving at warp speed here, but you heard both of them, right? It seems like the idea of them becoming involved with us is a distant possibility; not something they envisioned when they started being intimate with each other. Right now, they are convenient for each other right now."

"I guess. I'll tell ya, if Mary approaches me any time soon, I will absolutely push that rock down the road. I'm not ready for that kind of thing right now."

"I agree," his wife said as she slithered down her husband's body.

"Whatcha doin', babe?" he asked with a grin growing on his lips.

"I think you need to cum again, my sweet."

"Can't say I would mind that," he agreed as she took his cock in her mouth.

12