Becoming Free Use Ch. 06

Story Info
Dad becomes free use.
4.6k words
4.63
18.7k
32

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers

All characters are at least eighteen years old. This chapter depicts consensual acts between siblings and father and daughter.

CHAPTER SIX - OUT FROM BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Mary and Jacob began freely having sex in their house. It became an unspoken rule for their parents that they should not open closed doors unless invited to do so. It took some time, but it became routine knowledge that at any given time of the day or night, the twins could very well be naked in one of their rooms in any stage of sexual congress. Sometimes, they would nearly get caught and would transition from an energetic quickie in a shared room in the house to a slow and steady coupling in one of their rooms. Sometimes, they would even be late for their evening meal since they chose to finish what they started first. Everyone knew what they were doing but nobody said anything or even let on that they may have gotten worked up knowing.

They ended up both enrolling in their local community college as they weren't ready to head out into the world on their own just yet. An uncertain future upset both of them whenever the topic of college, careers or relationships came up. Their school and work schedules kept them apart longer than they wanted, and they ended up spending whatever time they had together having sex. Their parents knew it was happening and grew concerned but when they approached Mary about it, she detailed how little time they had together and that the time they spent together in total was less than the time they spent having sex before.

They also spent more time sleeping in the same bed. Mary and Jacob discussed it and even though he thought they didn't need permission for such a thing, Mary considered it respectful to at least let them know about it. Jane and Mark were okay with it but did inject their concern that they may be spending too much intimate time with each other.

They were more than a year into their studies when Jane approached her daughter. She remained concerned about the frequency of sexual encounters they seemed to be having as well as the fact that they never saw their children much anymore because of those activities.

"I know I don't have much of a right to say this because typically, college students move away from home to start their education, but we miss you. When you're home, you're in one room or the other spending time with each other and we want to see you guys more."

Mary sighed as she nodded in agreement.

"I know, Mom. It's because we have different areas of study we want to pursue which leaves us with different classes at different times. Couple that with random hours at work and we barely have time to hang out together."

"Hang out?" her mother asked curiously.

"Yeah, hang out and have sex."

"Is it happening less now with all that going on?" her mother asked.

"Yeah, and neither of us appreciate that at all but we understand the importance of our education and moving on with our lives. We've not departed from everything we told you."

Jane's mind took her back to when they were all naked in her room and the option of Mary and Jacob approaching them for sex one day took center stage.

"Are you irritated because you're not getting enough sex or because it's not enough sex with your brother?"

Mary's eyes zoned out into the distance as she recalled the several weeks before.

"We used to do it several times a day. We've resolved ourselves to make an honest effort to not be too tired to get together once a day but sometimes that's not possible."

"I remember when your father and I went through that," her mother recalled.

"Were you like us, trying to do it several times a day?" Mary asked.

"After we were married, would spend all our time at home together in bed. We fucked each other in nearly every way imaginable. When my body seemed like it couldn't keep me wet enough, we used lube. I think we only slowed down because we didn't want to break our bodies," she said with a chuckle. "We're as horny as you two are, we just pace ourselves."

Mary seemed to be in deep thought when her mother offered her parting words.

"We'd love to spend more time with both of you. If there's something you need, we'd love to help you out."

She put her hand on her daughter's upper thigh and gently squeezed.

"All you have to do is ask," she said as she stood up and walked out of her daughter's room.

Mary lay back in her bed as she felt frustrated that she had another thing to juggle. She wanted sex from her brother more than she was getting it, but their parents wanted more time with their children. She didn't resent them for that. She felt inconvenienced by the request but understood the reasoning behind it.

Jane reported to her husband as he sipped his afternoon beer on the back porch.

"Well, I planted the seed. If I know my daughter, it won't be long before she gets my meaning."

In the months that followed him granting permission for his children to have sex whenever they wanted, he constantly questioned his decision. Jane would reassure him that even if he held his ground and said no, they would have found a way. She told him repeatedly that it was better for them to experiment and satisfy their hungers at home than with strange people in strange places.

When he finally relented and stopped wondering if he made the right call, the twins had also become more comfortable around the house. Jane and Mark began seeing their children in less clothing during trips to the kitchen or outright nude in quick jaunts to the bathroom and back. After enough sightings of Mary and Jacob in the buff, their parents became accustomed to seeing them that way on occasion.

Their increased comfort with the sexuality of their children, Mark and Jane's bedroom talk began to change. They began recalling the night all four of them were naked in the master bedroom and how Mary and Jacob were given permission to engage their opposite parent. Occasionally, they would role play that scenario. Jane would take on the role of her daughter and beg daddy to fuck her.

"We only have a few minutes, daddy, put it in me!" she would beg.

Mark enjoyed playing the role of his son and pretending his mother was giving him a blowjob for the first time.

"Your mouth feels so good on my dick, Mom," he would tell her.

Sometimes they felt like they were practicing an incest kink instead of what they knew it was but in the heat of the moment, it worked for them. After engaging in that scenario time and time again, they talked about it and rationalized what it really was. It wasn't that they fantasized about their children at all. It was taking on another lover out of convenience. Just as Mary and Jacob saw each other as convenient, their parents saw them also as being convenient.

They eventually wondered why Jacob nor Mary approached them since they seemed on the verge of exercising that option before. When Jane recognized the absence of the children in their daily lives, she thought it might be a good idea for all involved to be available for each other. Jane and Mark had one final talk on the back porch before she engaged their daughter.

"I just want to make this clear, Mark. We're going to offer our bodies to our children to use whenever they like. We know we're okay with an occasional lover. Are you okay being with your daughter on those occasions?"

He took another sip of his beer and turned to his wife.

"I hate to say this, but in a time where I want some sex and you're not here, she will do just fine. Hell, she said it herself. If I saw her on the street, I would want her. So, if she's here and you're not, why wouldn't I?"

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I mean, it doesn't matter at this point since I've already planted the seed."

"When do you think she'll bring it up?" he asked, assuming she would understand the nature of the discussion.

"Today at some point, but I would guess when we had dinner. She's very intuitive and won't let something go once she believes it happened. All we have to do is wait for her to ask and we'll confirm it. The problem is that when she asks, she isn't always direct."

"Yeah, she likes to act on her thoughts before talking them out. What do you think that could look like?" he asked.

"If I know my daughter, I would say it could go anywhere from a blunt statement to a wild display to let us know she was right before the question was even asked," Jane replied.

"What do you mean?"

Jane turned and faced her husband and said, "Have you met our daughter? She'll either ask when you were planning on fucking her or she'll come to the kitchen naked."

Jane laughed at the reality of what she said, and her husband joined her.

"Well, speaking of dinner, we better get that started," he said, looking at his watch.

Jane leaned over and was surprised at the time and got up quickly to head to the kitchen. Mark joined her. He took another beer from the fridge and helped her gather everything she needed. In the middle of the meal prep, they were surprised by Mary's sudden appearance.

"So!" Mary said from the doorway, "We're going to clear something up tonight."

She was nude and relaxed against the frame like a professional model.

"Mary, why don't you have clothes on," her mother asked half-heartedly.

"Mom, did you really think I wouldn't take your meaning? I know you two are both looking to expand your horizons and if I read the cards correctly, you have taken our position on things like this; that it's safer in our home than somewhere out there with some weirdo," she said, pointing her thumb toward the front door.

Mark stared at his naked daughter and didn't say a word. Jane paused momentarily before responding.

"So, what's your plan, dear?" she asked her daughter.

"Well, the difference between you two and Jacob and I is that you two had to meet, fall in love and all that fancy stuff. Jacob and I were born to naturally love each other. We're going to see if you really want what you think you want."

Mark raised his eyebrows in surprise and responded, "Look, honey, the master has come to train the grasshoppa's!"

"Yes, she has certainly gained an abundance of confidence but I'm curious if it's a smoke show or if there's going to be action behind those words."

Mary grinned widely and approached her mother.

"No, you're the smoke show around here," she said, looking her mother's body up and down and giving her a quick wink. "I want to see if this man here is ready to be casual about what he asked for."

Jane couldn't help but wonder again about her daughter's sexuality. She took a moment, though, to question her own. She suddenly realized that she gawked openly at her daughter's body with a tinge of desire. Mary positioned herself next to her father, faced the cabinets and bent over slightly. She looked behind her.

"I haven't had sex in two days, Daddy. Has Mom treated you yet today?"

Jane wore a smirk on her face as her eyes met her husband's. Neither of them expected that transaction but Jane was amused. Her daughter was executing everything with near perfection. Mark looked to his wife for quick guidance. Jane nodded, shifted her eyes from his to his crotch and back to his eyes.

Mark knew it was his last chance to decide what he wanted. It was also Jane's last chance to stop her husband from having sex with another woman and halt the idea that the parents of that household were available to their children for sex. Jane didn't back down, but Mark hesitated. Mary saw her father struggling and changed her tone. She turned and faced him, stepping close enough that her nipples were a mere inch from her father's shirt.

"Are you embarrassed that I'm standing here naked?" she asked.

He shook his head and went to speak but she held up her finger to stop him.

"Did I misunderstand what Mom was telling me when she came to my room earlier?"

Mark shook his head.

"Are you having a hard time engaging me now like you had a hard time accepting that Jacob and I are having sex?"

"Yeah," he said quietly.

Mary looked back at her mother for a moment. Jane slowly nodded her approval to her daughter and Mary turned her attention back to her father.

"Are you horny?"

"I guess I am now," he said.

"I have a nice, tight, wet pussy you can fuck if you want. Otherwise, you'll just have to wait until Mom is ready. To be clearer, Dad, my body is available to you if you want it. While Mom didn't say it was okay, she said it was okay," Mary said like a know-it-all child.

That's what he wanted to hear from his daughter. He grabbed her and repositioned her so that she was facing the cabinets. He hurriedly pushed down his shorts and his already stiff cock bounced out. He positioned it between his daughter's legs and rubbed it along her moist lips a few times. Jane moved closer to the new couple.

"I told you my pussy was yours to fuck, not tease, Daddy," Mary said, bending over further and folding her arms casually on the counter.

He positioned the head of his cock at his daughter's entrance and pushed in. She was wet and ready for his cock as it slid in without much resistance. When he was all the way in, Mary stopped him.

"Hold on, Daddy, I like to feel you still inside me. Mom," she said, moving her head so their eyes met, "I need to know what you're thinking right now."

"I like what I see, my love. I've got to make dinner and don't have time for these shenanigans but you two do. Have fun!" she said with a warm smile, "But you, my dear," she said as she slapped her husband's ass, "you're going to fuck me good and hard tonight, yes?"

"Oh yeah," he replied as he began to move in and out of his daughter.

Mary moaned and cooed as her father fucked her from behind.

"You know," she said, "this was Jacob's favorite position from the beginning. Is this a guy thing?" she asked, showing her inexperience.

Jane answered quicker than her husband could, "It a control thing for guys, dear. They have more power over your body in that position. It's also tantalizing to the eyes when they see their cock go in and out of you. Unless you're bent all the way over, they can pretend in their mind that they're having anal."

"Is that true, Dad? Are you pretending you're in my butt?"

Mark decided to demonstrate his answer. He wrapped his fingers gently around her throat and pulled her more upright.

"Nope," Mary said, "I think you like to control your woman."

Jane snickered as she continued to prepare dinner.

"This is nothing, dear. Wait until he gets very comfortable with you."

Mary raised an eyebrow at her mother's revelation.

"Is that right? You want to choke me, Daddy? You want to spank my butt?" In a freak moment of clarity, she suddenly panicked at her own revelation. "Daddy, you don't have a condom on!"

"It's okay, sweetheart, I won't cum in you."

"I should have been more responsible," Mary said, feeling disappointed.

Her mother stepped in immediately and told her, "It's fine, Mary. You're on birth control and you've been on it for quite some time. Your father will not disappoint you, but we'll make sure those are used in the future, okay?"

Mary smiled and nodded.

"That's fine. I let Jacob fuck me without one that first time so why not Daddy?"

Mark quickly picked up the pace, having grown tired of the casual conversation. His daughter moaned louder, and her breathing became erratic. Unlike Jacob, Mark asked her if she would cum soon. She told him she would if he kept up the pace of his thrusts. He did exactly that and before long, father and daughter came together. Seconds before he did, he pulled out and shot his load all over her ass and between her creamy white cheeks.

"Damn, Dad, that was quite the load you had there!"

"Well, it's been more than twelve hours since your mother swallowed one so, there it is."

Jane pointed her spatula menacingly at her husband and told him, "Keep it up, mister and I won't be swallowing loads from you for a week. Now, Jacob on the other hand." She fanned her face with her hand while side eyeing her husband and daughter.

They both laughed loudly.

"Jacob would love a blowjob from you, Mom. He only ever came in my mouth that one time, so he'll love cumming in yours."

"I'll consider it. You two go take showers. Dinner will be ready when you're done if you don't act like diva's and take an hour to be done."

The three of them had dinner and each of them wanted to talk about the events that took place before the meal, but nobody spoke. Mother looked at daughter and daughter looked at father, but nobody was brave enough to initiate the conversation. Jane and Mark waited patiently because they knew their daughter would be the first to say something. She finally did speak.

"So, are we gonna talk about dad fucking me?" she said without looking at either parent.

"There it is," her mother said with a grin.

"Do you regret it?" her father asked quickly.

"Absolutely not," she said definitively. "I'd do it again now if you were up for it, but I think Mom wants her turn later on, yeah?"

"I do want my turn, young lady, but what's the idea behind your question," her mother said.

"Mom," she started, stopping everything she was doing and locking eyes with her mother, "my father had his dick inside me. I'd like to talk about that. I'd like to talk about what it will mean for you when Jacob approaches you because he will."

"Oh my," Jane said as if she never considered the idea that her son would approach her for sex.

"Oh my?" Mary asked, "Did you think he wouldn't? Wait, let's finish what I want to know more about. Dad, did you enjoy me?"

Mark thought about his response. He looked up at her and said, "I enjoyed being with you. If your mother didn't have something planned for me later, I'd do it all again right now. Make no mistake, though, your mom is the love of my life, and I will always prefer her above all others."

Jane was lovestruck. She knew her husband would never stray from his love for her but to hear him say it out loud was music to her ears. She wanted to take him to their room right then but hesitated in order to hear the conversation her daughter wanted to happen.

"So, I know Dad would fuck me again when the mood hits him right and you, mother, won't get jealous. That's what I learned today. What I wanted to talk about was Jacob and since he's closing at work tonight, it's the perfect time considering that's the last action to happen since Dad had his dick inside me."

"You're very direct, Mary," her father said.

"Have you met me?" she responded quickly.

"Mary," her mother said, "your father and I have spent months talking about this and I assure you, we're both ready for what's taking place. We went over all the possible scenarios and to be honest, there's a question that needs to be asked that I'm not sure you even thought of."

"Yeah? What's that?" Mary asked, genuinely curious.

"Let's say I have sex with your brother," Jane asked. "How are you going to feel about your lover having another woman he can have sex within the same house?"

"Mom, I thought I made it clear how I felt about that. I'm fine with my brother having sex with others as long as they're trustworthy and there's nobody else I trust more than you. I have a different problem."

"What's that?" her mother asked curiously.

"He's a gentle soul and doesn't have the aggressive vein in his body that you two seem to have. Dad was aggressive with me, and I liked it. I might even be willing to explore that more, but Jacob is a lover. He doesn't want to fuck you, Mom. He wants to make love to you. I don't know if that's the very best way to put it because we've been very adamant about how it's not about romantic love. Um, he wants to be slow and passionate with you, okay? He's not like me in that arena but I love how he handles me."

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers
12