Becoming Free Use Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
820 Followers

"Oh," Jane said, "He's just about the sex and not the kinks?"

"Yeah! His kink is passion. He loves to love if that makes sense. I think you'd enjoy him as a change of pace."

"Hold on," her father said, "So, what's the difference between him and me?"

Mary thought her father sounded jealous or inconvenienced.

"Dad! Don't feel threatened! Jacob is just a different kind of man. He's emotional and doesn't have it in him to be aggressive in his love making like you were with me tonight. He's a passionate man who will likely get his feelings hurt if you try and push him beyond his boundaries in this arena. He'll feel like he's not good enough."

"How do you know that?" her father asked, amazed at her ability to know someone so well.

"Dad, I've been having sex with my brother for more than a year now. Did you not think I would know a thing or two about him?"

"Right," he commented, "that's fair."

Mary looked toward her mother.

"Mom, you need to be a loving and passionate potential partner when he approaches you. Offer your body aggressively but when he accepts you, be gentle with him."

Jane noticed a defensive tone in her daughter's voice.

"It sounds like you're warning me, Mary," her mother said, an agenda clearly on her mind.

Mary thought about what she said and realized why she said it.

"He has a gentle demeanor, Mom. I just don't want him to get hurt, is all. I know you would never hurt him intentionally, but this is something different and I just wanted to pass on what I know after being with him this long."

"Would you want to be there the first time like I was today?" her mother asked. "To be sure?"

Mary didn't want that role in her brother's life, but she took it on regardless.

"I would like to observe your first time with him, sure," she said.

Mark couldn't help but offer his thoughts on the matter.

"Mary, it seems to me like you two are in love and you're warning your mother about handling your lover improperly. I know you keep saying that's not the case, but you keep making us wonder."

"I know, Dad, but he won't stick up for himself in this arena. I am convinced he would go to fists to defend our family but when it comes to being a lover, he is as gentle as you could ever hope for."

"You know, when I first went out to find him when your mother essentially caught you two in the act, I saw a side of him I didn't recognize. By the time we were done talking, I knew he fancied you. He may not have been in love with you, but he regarded you with higher esteem than your typical sibling. It was slight and the only reason I think I missed it was because he took your virginity, too."

"So, you think you would have noticed it more if I was the experienced one taking my brother's virginity?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, I think I would have noticed. He had a sense of confidence about him which isn't often seen unless they've also taken the virginity of their partner at the same time. That's not something that happens often."

"Well, here we are," Mary said. "Mom, do you promise to treat him gently?"

"Baby," her mother responded, "how it goes down between him and I will be entirely up to him. I'll just wait for him to come to me."

"Well, that's going to be tomorrow," Mary informed her. "He's been talking about you for a long time. He's wanted to be with you for several months now. I work tomorrow morning and he will be here. I've already told him what's taken place today. I don't keep secrets from him."

Jane snickered and told her daughter, "You know, everything you're saying is something I fully expect a wife to say about her husband. Are you sure you two have not fallen in love?"

"Mom, we're twins. We're closer than your average brother and sister. We share everything, obviously, but we also talk about everything. He was excited when he called me on his break, and I told him what happened here tonight and he's nervous about being with you."

Jane's body tingled and she told her daughter, "Well geez, now I'm nervous being with him."

"Good!" Mary said, "It will help you approach him with caution like I want you to."

She responded with the appropriate question.

"Will he even approach me, or should I go to him?" her mother asked.

"I don't know for certain, to be honest," Mary said. "I know he wants you, but I don't right now if he'll approach you. I went to him first and started all this. If I had to guess, he won't approach you. He'll wait for you to come to him and even then, he might come across as shy but he's really not."

The trio concluded their discussions, and everyone went to their rooms. Jane and Mark discussed Jane's role the next day as it related to making Jacob comfortable with his mother.

"What will you do?" Mark asked, snuggling up to his wife.

"I'll do what Mary did, I'll suck his cock first," she said confidently. "Men love having their dicks sucked."

"This is true," he said.

"The issue is whether or not to let him cum that way or stop early and have him fuck me. I'll need to be sure to get a condom from Mary beforehand because I don't trust him to pull out in time."

"You seem to have performance anxiety, my love. You'll do fine. Show him you're comfortable and I think he'll get comfortable," he told her. "When he gets comfortable, you give it to him good."

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
820 Followers
12