All Comments on 'Becoming Friends with Benefits Ch. 01'

by AMIGOS69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category goofus

Y might want to move the rest to correct one!

wcl1652wcl1652over 3 years ago
Yawn..............

I fail to see how your very lame story falls into the "mature" category. Your writing was just a "slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am" story. Poor...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ah yes, friends with benefits

Got a 5 star rating. Brought a great flashback of a relationship I had for a while with a woman who worked in another department of a large computer company where I was working.

Still I'm not exactly wanting to be a human dildo, I wanted more then, and I still do years later. It limits opportunities in some ways, but is way more satisfying to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost me

At voting for Bush.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked the storyline

Nothing indicates it would be mature category, but I like the storyline. It did seem there was room for more story development. I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To Be Continued?

Please don't. This story did absolutely nothing for me. Since it's your first submission, you deserve slack for putting it in the wrong section. Maybe Erotic Couplings or First Time, but don't polute the Romance section with it. Your male character is an absolute moron for not checking the clothes out before tossing them in the washer, but why in the frig's world would her FATHER's clothes be in a new apartment? Besides. The idea of putting on the girl's Daddy's clothes just weirded me out. If that's the concept you were aiming for, to make me a bit nauseated, that part worked.

Also, he either takes long-ass shower, or you've never used a washing machine. They take more time to run than a quick shower.

Doesn't even really fit with the "Friends with Benefits" title, because FWBs don't usually snog. They just get their orgasm, shake hands, and walk away until the next time one of them is horny.

P_AndererP_Andereralmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but this story sounds like it's a written version of some drunk kid's rambling about an old conquest, to a very bored mate in a bar. Full irrelevant detail, but with gaping holes in the plot, as picked up by other commentators.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous