All Comments on 'Becoming Gem Ch. 01: Confidence'

by LadyMireille

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Hmmmm. Very good left me wet and wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super delicious

Damien is one sexy young man. I am sorry that things didn't work with Josh, but with a new beginning and a new guy, maybe Gem will find happiness. Do give Damien a bit of sexy dark chest hair for that gorgeous chest and abs...on a young man a bit of manly chest hair can be very sexy! Keep them loving each other! Your writing makes me very wet!

Waiting to read next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

First time reading you. Best story on the site today, but just hope he hasn't impregnated her.

I'm off to read your others now.

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

I always like to hear what readers are thinking! @Anonymous of "Great Story"... I thought about this, too. I tried adding in a conversation about either pill or condom, but it just didn't seem to flow for me. I felt like it interrupted the romance. However, it was probably rather negligent for Damien to proceed not knowing if they were protected or without providing protection. I may have to update the story and figure out a way to clear that up. If not, I will certainly address via her personal thoughts in the next chapter. :)

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
More romance

I could see where this was more romance than Mind control. I liked what you did with the story and the characters. The story held my attention all the way through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous