Becoming Goddesses

Story Info
Chris and Chloe get a peek at what it's like to watch.
8.5k words
4.79
12.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: First of all, if you've found this story randomly, then welcome. Skip everything in this note and continue to the story. I hope you enjoy.

However, if you follow me, or even if this is your second story of mine, I want to give a brief explainer. All my stories take place in the same universe. You will see a lot of character crossover. Generally speaking, they are posted in chronological order. But each story should still be able to stand alone. And thus, you should be able to read them in whichever order you choose.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tariq had spent too much time fucking lately. Which was never a problem he had expected to have in his life. And it was awesome. But also, he was a physics major. And physics was hard.

His "girlfriend," Beth, wanted to be fucked basically around the clock. Honestly, he wasn't even sure girlfriend was the right word. They had never explicitly defined their relationship as such. But, he didn't think she was having sex with other guys, and they certainly spent enough time together for the boyfriend/girlfriend label to apply. So...probably, girlfriend.

And then there was Laney. He definitely didn't know how to define that relationship. She came in almost every weekend and functioned as his and Beth's collective girlfriend. Or maybe just fuckmate? Their already active sex life somehow picked up when Laney was in town. He wasn't sure if it was because of how much Beth liked watching other people fuck. Or how much she liked being watched herself. Or if Laney just allowed Beth to embrace her bisexuality. Whatever the answer, things got ridiculous when the three of them were together.

And Tariq certainly wasn't complaining. He was living a life he hadn't even dared fantasizing about a year ago. However, it didn't leave much time for physics.

Fortunately, it was now Monday. Laney wouldn't be in again for a few days and Beth had a big Linguistics project. Tariq was hopefully going to have a few days to get caught up.

He walked into his room to find his roommate, Chris, sitting at the far desk, working on his laptop.

"Oh, hey man," Tariq said. "It's good to see you."

"Oh, hey," Chris replied, turning away from his work. "Sorry I'm over here. I've just got to get some shit done."

Tariq laughed. "We share rent, you know. You're welcome here literally whenever."

They technically shared the room equally, but Chris spent almost all his time staying with his girlfriend, Chloe. It had been over a week since they had even seen each other.

"Thanks," Chris replied.

"But, I hear you," Tariq told him. "I feel like I'm behind on everything in my life."

Chris laughed. "Especially Beth, right?" He held up a hand from across the room to give a fake high five.

Tariq frowned. "Have we even talked about Beth?"

"I mean you told me you two had been seeing each other a bunch." Chris replied with a shrug. "But Laney filled me in on the rest of the details."

Tariq paused. Laney might be his fuck thing, but she was also Chris's 19-year-old sister. "What...did she tell you?"

"Just how adorable she thinks you two are," Chris said, laughing. "And how much she someday wants to find even a part of what you two have."

Tariq swallowed deeply. "Huh, that's sweet."

"But man, seriously," Chris said, suddenly serious. "I want to say thank you. To both of you really. I was so worried about Laney after her breakup. But you and Beth have really stepped in to take her under your wing."

Tariq nodded. How much had Laney actually told Chris? Surely, he didn't know everything. After all, Chris had given Tariq explicit instructions not to fuck his sister. And Tariq had thoroughly broken that rule.

Chris smiled again. "Honestly I'm a little jealous. I know it's my fault. I spend all my time at Chloe's. But last year, we were so close. And now, my sister knows more about your sex life than I do."

The room felt like it was getting hotter. Tariq just wanted to get some homework done. Now he felt like a circus performer. Unsure how to navigate a tightrope. He felt himself shrug awkwardly.

"Let's fix the problem then," Chris said with a chuckle. "Tell me about Beth. How's the sex?"

Don't mention Laney. Don't mention Laney. Tariq repeated the words in his mind, like a mantra. "It's good," he replied. "Actually it's really good. I've never been with someone who pushed the bounds like she does." So far so good.

"Yeah? What does that even mean? Pushes the bounds how?"

Tariq thought through his next words for a moment until he landed on something that wouldn't implicate him. "So, this will probably sound weird, but Beth likes to be watched."

Chris's eyes went wide. "Like, while you're having sex."

Tariq nodded.

"Shut the fuck up. You're telling me that she wants to have other people in the room, just as voyeurs?"

Tariq nodded again.

"Like, she would be into it if Chloe and I just sat there, staring at y'all, while you fucked."

"Honestly man, I've kind of come around to her view," Tariq replied. They weren't talking about Laney, so that was good. Maybe if he just kept pushing the envelope, Chris wouldn't put the pieces together. "It'd be weird at first, but if you and Chloe ever want to observe, you have an open ticket. It'd certainly turn me and Beth on. Our sex is way better when someone's watching."

"Wow," Chris said, shaking his head. "I did not expect things to get that weird that quickly." He let out a nervous laugh before pausing. "She would really be into it if we watched?"

Tariq shrugged. "We both would. Like, the sex is a lot better."

"Wow," Chris repeated. He leaned back in his chair, considering the implications. "Are we being for real right now? You actually want me to watch you fuck? Like, that's not weird, for us, as roommates? You don't care if I see your dick?"

Tariq laughed. "I mean, none of this is normal. But it's not like I'd be jacking off with you as the only audience. Beth would be heavily involved."

"But, like, that's also fine with you? Me, and Chloe, seeing your girlfriend naked?"

Girlfriend. Hearing Chris say it made it feel right. Even given the context. "You just check with Chloe if y'all would actually be into it. I don't want either of you there if you don't feel comfortable."

Chris nodded, and then frowned. "So my sister knows about..." He trailed off and frowned again. "Tell me Laney hasn't been the one watching you have sex. I need to hear those words."

Tariq hesitated. "Do you need to hear all those words exactly?"

"You know what," Chris shook his head and sighed. "I don't even want to know."

"Maybe we just don't have a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy as far as Laney is concerned?"

Chris scrunched up his nose, "Honestly, I feel like I know too much already. Too many pieces are fitting into place." He shook his head. "Nope, you're right, I don't technically don't know anything right now. Let's just keep pretending that's true." He turned his head back to Tariq. "You really want Chloe and me to watch you fuck?"

Tariq shrugged. "I mean...only if y'all are into it."

Chris nodded his head far too many times than the situation called for. "Ok, I'm going to head out," he said eventually. "And just wander campus until I process all this."

Tariq grimaced. "I hope I didn't make things weird,"

"No, no, you're good man," Chris replied, his gaze distant and his voice removed. "Get your shit done...I'm just going...to, you know, wander..."

"It was good seeing you," Tariq said as Chris wandered past.

"You too, man."

--------------

That night, Chloe sat in her dorm room waiting on Chris. She knew he had some homework to get done, but it was almost 11:30. He almost never did work this late.

When he finally came in, he smelled like beer. And stumbled a bit.

"Are you drunk?" she asked.

"A little."

"Is...everything ok?"

Chris shook his head. "It's a long story."

Chloe gave him another look over. Dressed in khakis and a dorky sweater, he was still the cute, charmingly awkward boy she had fallen for last semester. But still, she worried about him. Like most college guys, he drank from time to time. But hardly ever on random Mondays. And never alone.

Chloe guided him to the bed and sat down beside him. "Well, let's hear it then. That's what I'm here for."

He let out a deep sigh. "I had a weird conversation with Tariq today."

"Oh no, are things alright?" Chris and Chloe had been dating for more than six months now. She had hung out with his roommate dozens of times. She liked to think that they were closer to friends than friend-in-laws at this point.

Chris shook his head, staring at no point in particular. "I think my sister has been watching Tariq and Beth fuck."

"Oh! Wow!" If she had a thousand years and a million guesses, she never would have picked that to be the problem Chris was about to voice.

"I don't actually know." Chris replied with a scoff. "It's just inferences."

Unintentionally, Chloe's mind drifted to Laney's point-of-view. She imagined what it would be like to watch Beth ride Tariq's black cock. Did Laney actually get to see the penetration? Or was it more of an under-the-covers situation? No, that would be lame. Right? And not really worth mentioning. Surely, she had gotten to watch penis-in-vagina action. And also, it sounded like it had happened more than once. Were all three...just into it?

It was completely inappropriate, given the context, but Chloe felt a tingling between her legs. She had a million more questions. But one seemed more pressing. "Wait, what do you mean inferences?"

"Apparently Beth likes it when people watch her fuck."

Chloe felt her eyes go wide. "What? For real?"

Chris shrugged. "Yeah. I guess so." He shook his head. "That's what Tariq told me. I don't technically know anything about Laney, I guess. Apparently we have a don't-ask-don't-tell policy."

The tingling between her legs intensified. They were definitely talking about over-the-covers action. It also explained why Laney had been in such a good mood since her breakup.

But then she remembered she was the girlfriend in this situation and needed to be on Chris's side. "And, how are you doing with all this?"

"I don't know. I guess it's all fine." He rolled his eyes. "But it's weird as shit, right? I mean I asked him not to do stuff with Laney. And so instead he invites her to watch him fuck?"

Chloe nodded in what she hoped was sympathy. Mainly, though, she was confused. How did something like that even come up? Was it discussed beforehand? Or was it somehow organic voyeurism?

Chris shook his head. "And then also, what if it ever went further? What if he actually fucked Laney?"

That wasn't a scenario Chloe had considered yet. She again let her mind drift to Laney's perspective. She imagined Tariq, having just finished fucking Beth, but still in need of more. Laney would step up to his still hard cock, glistening from the juices of another woman's pussy. Laney would climb on, horny from the show she had just witnessed. The relief of a dick plunging deep inside her would be incredible.

Chloe was definitely wet. She realized Chris was still waiting for an answer. "They're all adults," she said, as gently as possible. "They're kind of free to do whatever they want."

Chris let out a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, that's basically what I keep coming back to."

Chloe thought through it all for a moment and frowned. "Wait, how do you know any of this in the first place?"

Chris chuckled. "Tariq asked me if we wanted to watch him fuck Beth?"

"We? Us? Like, you and me?"

Chris nodded.

"What did you say?" Chloe's throat felt suddenly dry.

He shrugged again. "I said I'd talk to you."

Chloe felt a tremor flow through her nether regions. She was embarrassingly turned on for a situation where she was supposed to be consoling her boyfriend. "He actually offered that?" She tried not to let her voice come out as a squeak.

"Those were his literal words."

"Oh, huh...I, umm...that's..." Chloe struggled for words and couldn't find them.

Chris shook his head. "Are you being for real right now? My sister is watching my roommate fuck. And now, you want to follow in her footsteps?"

Chloe smiled. "I mean we don't know that. But, take your sister out of it for a moment."

"Ok?"

"Doesn't it sound kind of hot?"

"What?"

"We've watched porn together. It's sexy seeing other people fuck. But we've never had a live performance. Like...doesn't that sound even sexier?"

Chris laughed. Some of the tension finally easing from his shoulders. "You'd really be into that?"

"Does it make me sound slutty if I say yes?"

Chris laughed again. "Yes."

Chloe pouted her lips. "Well, still, yes."

Chris looked at her deeply. "Are we being serious right now? Do you want me to text Tariq and tell him that we want to watch him fuck his girlfriend?"

Chloe smiled. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to." She moved her hand to his crotch and rubbed his dick through his pants. "But I can promise you the next hour will be very sexy for you if you do."

"And my sister?"

"Maybe just think about me instead?" she said, as she leaned her head forward to kiss him.

And then, only in her mind, she added, 'And let me think about Beth fucking Tariq.'

--------------

Two days later, Chloe showed up at Chris and Tariq's room wearing a cute floral sundress. She had gone back and forth on her outfit a thousand times before finally settling on this one. What exactly was one supposed to wear to a private sex show? Jeans somehow felt like the better call, but she was worried she might get wet enough that it would soak through her panties. At least the dress would hide her crotch.

She almost knocked, but that felt silly. She had been to the room dozens of times. And besides her boyfriend lived here.

Chloe realized she was overthinking things. She wasn't even the one about to have sex. She shook her and walked in.

On the far side of the room, the boys were playing video games on one of their computers. They both sat in office chairs facing away from the door. When they heard her walk in, they both shouted a hello. But quickly went back to killing their enemies. Or maybe each other. It was hard to tell. Chloe frowned at the reception.

On the closer of the two twin beds, Beth sat playing on her phone. The two girls had never actually met before.

"Oh, thank god, you're here," Beth said when she noticed Chloe.

"Hi," Chloe said with a little wave. "You must be Beth."

The other girl stood. Chloe was immediately taken aback by how pretty Beth was. Long blond hair flowed down over her shoulders to her mid back. Smoky eyeliner framed a set of piercing green eyes. She wore a plain white cami that did little to hide her massive boobs. Even her yoga pants were sexy somehow, accentuating her toned thighs and ass.

"It's so nice to meet you," Beth said, extending her hand. "Tariq has told me all about you. It seems like you and Chris are such a sweet couple."

"Aw, that's sweet," Chloe replied. "I've heard a lot about you too." Even as the words left her mouth, Chloe regretted them. She had literally only heard about Beth's sexual fetishes.

"All good I hope?"

Chloe felt her cheeks flush, but forced herself to nod. She even managed a weak, "Mmhmm." Nothing like implying you know about someone's deepest kinks right after you meet them.

Chloe tried to smile to hide the clumsy comment, but Beth gave her a sly wink in return. So much for this not being awkward.

After an uncomfortable moment, Beth turned to look at their boyfriends. Both remained intensely absorbed by their game, oblivious to the situation at hand. "How dumb are boys?" Beth asked.

Chloe laughed despite it all. "Have they been playing the whole time?"

"I only got here about 15 minutes ago." Beth shook her head. "But still, now they have two beautiful girls hanging out. Two girls who might even be willing to..." she paused to flash Chloe another coy glance. "Well...you know."

A wave of heat flashed across Chloe's body. She felt her cheeks blushing, but she also felt something between her legs. It was wild to even consider what Beth was implying. And yet, the other girl was being so casual and cavalier about this whole thing.

Chloe looked back to the boys. "I'm honestly just glad they're still talking to each other. A few days ago, I was a little worried."

Beth winced. "Shit, did he find out we've been fucking Laney?"

"Fucking her?" Chloe felt like a cartoon character with her eyeballs popping out. "I thought she was just watching you two."

Beth pursed her lips and gave her shoulders a little shrug. "She does that too sometimes."

Chloe stared wordlessly at the other girl. They had literally just met, and already they were discussing Beth's threesomes. "Yeah, Chris definitely doesn't know about any of that," Chloe said finally. "Probably best to just avoid bringing it up."

Beth nodded. "Sorry if this puts you in an awkward position."

Chloe waved a hand to dismiss the comment. This whole situation was weird, but she didn't feel like she was owed an apology. Honestly, she was still more curious than anything else. "So, you're just into it? When other people watch you have sex?"

Beth laughed, but didn't seem upset. "Have you ever tried it?"

Chloe shook her head.

"Hmmm." The other girl gave her an appraising glance, running her eyes up and down Chloe's body. "Do you want to make out with me for a sec?"

"Do what?!" Chloe felt her breath catch in her throat. She had made out with a few girls before. But it was always when she was drunk at parties. Never in the middle of the afternoon. With basically a stranger. While they were both sober.

"I want to do a quick social experiment."

"And you need to kiss me for that."

Beth nodded with a smile. "Don't worry, it's for science."

"Umm...just like, right now?" Chloe knew she was stalling, but the look in Beth's eyes stayed the same. Chloe's eyes drifted down to the other girl's rack. It was immediately clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were poking out through her cami. Was she turned on by the thought of making out with another girl? Chloe flashed her eyes back towards the boys. Somehow they continued on playing their video game, obliviously.

Just as the pause between them was beginning to grow awkward, Chloe heard the words leave her mouth. "Yeah, ok, I guess."

Beth took a step towards her. Their bodies were almost touching. The other girl reached a hand out and brushed Chloe's cheek with her fingertips. "I hope you know how pretty you are," Beth murmured before leaning forward to plant a light peck on Chloe's lips. "Tariq told me you were a volleyball player. But...damn, what a body."

Chloe pulled back to look her in the eyes.

"Just relax," Beth told her. "Don't overthink it."

Chloe nodded as Beth leaned in again. This time, it was more than a peck. Their lips parted as their tongues found each other, swirling delicately back and forth. Kissing Beth was nothing like kissing a boy. Guys always wanted to jam their tongue as deep into your mouth as they could get it, almost turning kissing into a type of fucking. But Beth's mouth was soft and gentle. The passion was still there, but it lacked the urgency. Beth knew how to enjoy a kiss for what it was. It was sensual and sweet and tender.

Chloe pulled the other girl tighter into her arms, wrapping her hands around her back. Beth placed her hands on either side of Chloe's jaw bringing her mouth closer. She could feel Beth's breasts pressed firmly against her own.

Suddenly, Beth's hands dropped down to grab Chloe's ass. Chloe let out a light gasp, but their lips didn't break contact. As heat spread throughout her body, she realized her panties were already more than damp. She was glad she had settled on wearing a dress. Beth continued kneading her ass and began to move her mouth along Chloe's cheek until she was nibbling at one earlobe. Chloe let out a gentle moan. This girl was really good at making out.