Becoming Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe opened her eyes for a moment to find both boys staring in shock. Her breath caught in her throat and her body straightened. "Yeah, that got their attention," Chloe whispered as she began to pull away. "You were right."

But Beth held on tight to her ass cheeks and continued kissing behind her ear. "That wasn't the experiment," Beth murmured lightly.

"What...was the experiment then?" Chloe asked.

Beth moved one hand from Chloe's ass and slid it inside her dress to grab a breast. Chloe sucked in a deep breath and felt her eyes go wide. Beth continued on. "Just look at how badly they want us," Beth whispered between kisses.

Chloe glanced back at the boys. They had turned their gaming chairs around to watch with rapt attention. Both shifted uncomfortably to adjust their growing erections. Even in this situation, Chris was cute. Nerdy and awkward, but very cute. A mess of brown hair fell shaggy around his ears. His mouth was agape, his eyes wide, like he couldn't quite believe what he was seeing. Tariq, on the other hand, smiled hungrily. Some part of Chloe focused on the deep dark tone of his skin. She had never seen a black dick in real life. But the bulge in his pants made it hard for her not to picture it.

Beth finally let go of her ass and grabbed one of Chloe's hands, moving it to the fabric covering her own chest. At first Chloe resisted. After all, this was someone she had met no more than ten minutes ago. But as her fingertips brushed against Beth's nipple, she felt her hesitancy fade. Beth didn't seem to care that they had just met. What would it be like to be like her? To just embrace the moment? To let go?

Gingerly, Chloe squeezed one of Beth's massive breasts. This was officially the farthest she had ever been with a girl.

"That's right," Beth cooed. "Don't be afraid. We're everything those boys have ever hoped and dreamed of. Right now we have all the power and control in the world." With that Beth went back to kissing her firmly on the lips, gently probing her mouth with her tongue. Chloe felt herself relax a bit and began exploring Beth's body with her hands. After playing with the other girl's tits for a moment, she let her hands drop down to grasp Beth's ass through her yoga pants.

Chloe was already breathing heavily when Beth moved her hand to Chloe's thigh, and ran her fingers upward. She met the hemline of Chloe's sundress, but didn't stop. Instead, tracing her fingertips all the way up, until they barely brushed against Chloe's panties.

"Seems like I'm not the only one enjoying this," Beth whispered as her hand made contact with the damp fabric.

Chloe stared into the other girl's eyes, but didn't pull away.

"Have you ever been fingered by a girl before?" Beth asked.

Chloe lightly shook her head in response.

Beth began tracing her fingers up and down Chloe's pussy, caressing her vagina through her wet panties. "Boys are always just guessing what will feel good," she said as she continued, each movement sending a wave of electricity through Chloe's body. "But girls have had years of experience with the real thing," Beth whispered. "We don't have to guess." As if to emphasize the point, Beth paused, her middle finger hovering just above Chloe's clit. She wiggled it a little to let her finger tip, along with the fabric of the panties, sink between Chloe's labia.

A long, low moan escaped from Chloe's lips as Beth moved her finger gently against her clit.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Beth asked.

Chloe found she could only nod in response.

"Come over to the bed with me then," Beth said with a smile. She pulled Chloe by the hand to follow her. Before Chloe could sit down though, Beth reached up her dress with both hands to grab the waistline of her panties.

Chloe's eyes went wide and she turned to look at the boys again. Both continued to look on in utter amazement, the outlines of their cocks clearly visible against the roofs of their pants.

Beth laughed at the sight. "You two are allowed to look and enjoy. But, you may not touch yourselves. Deal?"

Chris and Tariq nodded immediately.

With that, Beth began tugging Chloe's thong down her legs. Chloe could smell the scent of herself filling the room as air flowed against her inner thighs.

Her breathing came heavy with both nervousness and anticipation as Beth positioned her on one side of the narrow bed. Was this really happening? Was she really about to spread her legs and let another girl finger her in front of both of their boyfriends? She hadn't even had a drink today.

"Don't be nervous," Beth said, sitting down on the bed next to her and gently running one hand up and down Chloe's thigh. She moved her fingers further up until they slid under her dress. Beth's hand again made contact with Chloe's crotch, this time without a layer of fabric in between them. Her bare fingertips caressed Chloe's clean shaven slit, damp with moisture. She tried to sink her fingers inside, but Chloe's legs were clamped too tightly shut.

"Just look at the boys. See how they're watching us," Beth murmured. Her voice was low, but loud enough that the boys could hear her words. Chloe let her eyes dart to their boyfriends. Both were still staring on eagerly. "Right now they're worshiping us." Beth paused to stare at the boys. "If we asked them to watch from their knees, do you know what would happen?"

Chloe shook her head lightly, as Beth traced her fingers against Chloe's slit, her legs still clenched tight.

"Boys," Beth said to their two boyfriends. "I'm so sorry, but I have to prove a point. For science."

They both leaned forward for her next instructions.

"This is a bit degrading. But for me to keep going..." Beth's eyes flashed to Laney's pussy. "I need you both to get on your knees."

Without comment or question, the boys followed her commands. The new position made their hard dicks even more evident inside their pants.

"If I asked them to start masturbating right now, do you think they would?"

Chloe lightly nodded her head as Beth's hand continued to lightly stroke her pussy under her dress.

Beth looked at the boys, their faces hungry. "You're still not allowed to touch yourselves," she told them before looking back to Chloe. "Do you think they will follow my instructions?" Beth asked her.

Chloe nodded again as Beth continued to run her finger up and down Chloe's slit.

"Then do you know what that makes us?" Beth asked.

Chloe shook her head, even as Beth continued stroking her vulva.

"Goddesses," Beth replied. "Five minutes ago we were just college girls. Now we're Venus and Aphrodite. Complete with our own supplicants."

Gradually, Chloe let her legs relax, allowing Beth deeper access to her vagina.

"That's right," Beth cooed. "Normal sex is good. But when people watch, you get to turn into an actual sex deity." Slowly, she sank a finger between Chloe's labia to find her clit. A moan escaped from Chloe's lips.

As Beth continued gently fingering her, she leaned forward to kiss her deeply on the mouth. Chloe felt her legs relax even further, giving Beth deeper access to her inner parts. Beth sank another finger into the folds of her slit, picking up the pace of her fingers against Chloe's clit.

The boys were still on their knees. Still not touching themselves.

Chloe began to pant, even as she continued making out with the other girl. Beth used her free hand to hike Chloe's dress higher up her hips and spread her legs wider. Chloe realized she was now giving the boys a perfect view up her bare snatch.

With one hand still working Chloe's clit, Beth let her other hand drift down to the entrance of Chloe's vagina. She pushed two fingers against the opening of her canal. Chloe was so wet, they slid inside easily. Beth plunged her fingers as deep as they would go before pulling them back out to repeat the motion. Chloe went from mere panting to actually gasping as she felt the other girl's fingers inside herself.

As Beth continued fingering her - one hand slowly pumping away inside her vagina, the other masterfully manipulating her clit - Beth's gaze drifted back to the boys. Both were staring hungrily at her crotch, devouring her pussy with their eyes.

Two thoughts occurred to her, more or less simultaneously. First, Beth was right. It was hot as fuck to be watched. Second, this was the social experiment. This is what Beth had wanted to prove. She wanted Chloe to see why she liked it when people watched. And now that she realized it, it was obvious. She had just been too caught up with the insanity of it all to notice until now.

Suddenly, Beth moved her mouth from Chloe's lips and began kissing down her neck and over her collarbone. Chloe still had on a dress, so Beth couldn't actually get her to nipples. Still the movement of Beth's lips on the tops of her breasts put her over the edge.

"Holy fuck," Chloe said. "I'm about to cum, please don't stop."

And Beth didn't. She continued with her mouth and both hands. All working in complete harmony.

Chloe's orgasm was unlike any she had had before. Normally cumming was like a wave, with peaks and troughs. Crests of pleasure followed by brief ebbs before the next crest hit. This time it was different. Beth perfectly anticipated the rhythms of her body, picking up her pace where the troughs should be and easing up slightly at the peaks. The result was a near constant stream of pleasure. Chloe had been surprised at how good Chris was the first time he had gone down on her. But somehow Beth, with just her fingers, was even better.

At some point, Chloe realized she was saying the work 'fuck' over and over. But, she had no idea how long she had been doing it.

Finally, Beth slowed down and gently removed her fingers, now covered in Chloe's secretions. Chloe fell back against the bed, her breaths coming in sharp, ragged gasps. Her legs were still splayed open wide to the boys. She could feel her thighs coated in her own moisture. But she didn't care. Let them look.

Eventually Chloe glanced up to see Beth staring down at her with a smile on her face. "How was that?"

Without even bothering to sit up, Chloe reached over to pat the other girl's leg. "Really, really good." She would have said more, but those were all the words she could get out.

Beth raised an eyebrow. "Just imagine if I had used my tongue."

Despite the ecstasy she had just experienced, another wave of heat flooded through her body as she considered Beth's words.

Then Beth turned to Tariq. "While we let her recover, I think that makes it my turn," she told him, motioning him to stand up with a crooked finger. She led him to the space in between the two parallel twin beds.

"But first," she told him. "I think it's becoming cruel to keep this thing pent up any longer." She dropped to her knees in front of his crotch. Slowly, she lowered the waistband of his shorts and boxers.

Chloe was still lying on her back. Crosswise on one of the narrow beds. Her legs spread wide towards her boyfriend off to one side. Her face pointed towards Beth and Tariq on the other, less than two feet away.

With her head leaned back, Chloe watched from an upside-down angle as Beth pulled Tariq's pants low enough to let his cock spring free.

An involuntary gasp escaped from Chloe's lips. His dick was huge.

"I know, right?" Beth said with a giggle.

Chloe stared on with something close to awe. She liked to think she knew a thing or two about big dicks. Chris was a solid eight inches. They had measured. And he certainly had the biggest dick she had ever seen in real life. But somehow Tariq's cock was even longer. By at least an inch, but maybe even two. And thicker from the looks of it.

She couldn't tear her gaze away as Beth leaned forward to plant a light kiss on the head of his member. With both hands, she pumped his shaft up and down a few times, before running her tongue against the tip of his cock to catch the bit of precum leaking out.

Abruptly, she stood back up and kissed him deeply on the lips. She reached a hand down to lightly fondle his black balls. "Don't worry, you'll get your turn soon," she said with a wink. "But first, you need to take off my clothes."

Tariq pulled her close as he kissed her on the lips, his bare cock rubbing against her yoga pants, leaving a slight wet smear in its wake. He reached his hands behind her to pull her camisole up and over her head. As Beth raised her arms to help him get it off, her breasts fell free of the shirt. Just as Chloe suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra. But now, she had the chance to admire the other girl's boobs. They were probably a large C-cup with big, dark areolas and cute, little nipples that turned up ever so slightly. Tariq immediately fell to his knees to put his mouth to one, lightly sucking a nipple in between his lips.

"Yeah, baby," Beth moaned as he switched his mouth over to give the other nipple the same attention.

At this point, watching from upside down was growing tedious. Chloe sat up to see Chris, still on his knees, staring hungrily at the other girl's bare chest.

She felt a momentary pang of jealousy. He had her vagina right in front of him after all. But, then she reminded herself that just moments ago she had been staring hungrily at another man's cock. Getting turned on by other people's naked bodies was the point of all of this she supposed.

Chloe sat up and swung her body around so that her legs hung off the side of the bed facing Beth and Tariq. Her dress was still hiked up around her waist. Which left her sitting bare-assed on the comforter. In a brief flash of panic, she worried she was still so wet she might leave a damp spot on the bed. But then, she realized she had just been fingered very thoroughly on this same bed. She looked back to where she had been laying and sure enough, her creamy juices had already left a massive damp spot. This comforter would just have to be dry cleaned if they wanted to get her scent out of it.

Chloe looked back to Chris and patted the bed next to her. He deserved a better view. Quickly, he crossed the space between them, shifting his dick uncomfortably in his pants as he sat down next to her.

"I hope it didn't bother you that she fingered me," Chloe leaned over to whisper. "I hadn't really planned on being a part of this whole thing."

"Are you kidding," Chris whispered back with a grin. "That was hot as fuck."

Tariq had moved on from Beth's breasts and was beginning to tug down her yoga pants. Chloe was curious to see what kind of underwear she would choose to wear on an occasion like this. But, nope, she wasn't wearing panties either.

It made sense in its own way. Still, Chloe couldn't help but wonder if she had worn that outfit all day. Just a sheer cami and tight yoga pants with nothing underneath.

Had she gone to her classes like that? Somehow, even that thought turned Chloe on a little.

On his knees still, Tariq pulled her pants down agonizingly slowly. But, finally Chloe caught a peek at Beth's vagina. She had her pubic area shaved into a neat landing strip. The other girl's pussy lips were glistening with moisture.

'Same, girl, same,' thought Chloe.

Tariq leaned forward to lightly kiss her outer labia. Then he ran his tongue between the lips of her slit, starting at the bottom and going all the way up to her clit. Beth let out a soft moan and ran her fingers through his thick black hair. Chloe sucked in a breath as she stared at the scene. Without really thinking, she reached over for Chris's hand and pressed it to her crotch. He hardly hesitated before running his fingers up and down her slick crevasse, finally dipping one finger deep enough to find her clit. Another delightful wave of electricity spread through her body as he delicately rubbed her sensitive nub.

Just feet away, Beth sat down on the bed facing them. She held out her legs to let Tariq remove her pants entirely, leaving her completely naked. Beth looked back over to Chloe and smiled when she saw Chris's fingers buried between her legs. Beth scooted a little further back on the bed and raised her feet up to rest them on the lip of the mattress, spreading her thighs wide as she did so. The movement parted the lips of her pussy enough that both Chloe and Chris had a clear view to the teardrop opening of her vagina. Beth reached up to run her fingers through the golden locks of her hair. For a moment, she really did look like a goddess.

Chris picked up the pace with his fingers. Chloe glanced over at him. Even though he was fingering her, his eyes were locked onto the view of the other girl's cunt. With his free hand, he absent mindedly shifted his dick in his pants. Chloe smiled at him and reached over to undo the button of his pants and pull down his zipper. Just like Beth had told her own boyfriend, it was becoming cruel to keep him pent up like this.

She reached between the flap of his boxers and pulled out his cock, finally freeing him of his confinement.

"Oh, thank you," he moaned as she did so.

She laughed at how cute he was. "No reason I should get all the pleasure."

Chloe began stroking the length of his shaft as he continued fingering her. She ran her hand over the head of his dick, smearing her hand with his precum and using it as a lubricant.

As they continued touching each other, Tariq walked to the far side of the other bed. Beth laid back in anticipation as he crawled on top of her, his head moving towards her spread legs, his delicious dick angled straight at her face.

Chloe leaned forward as the other couple engaged in 69. Beth took his cock in her mouth, opening her jaw wide to accommodate his enormous black length. As she did so, he leaned his head forward to gently plant a kiss on the outer edge of her pussy. Tariq shifted to rest on his elbows, giving his hands the opportunity to spread her labia wide, exposing her engorged clit to Chloe and Chris on the other bed. Delicately, he flicked his tongue against the button of her pleasure. Beth moaned as she took more of his cock into her mouth. Tariq continued working his tongue over her clit and Beth continued moaning. She might have even been saying words. But if so, they were drowned out by the amount of black meat in her throat.

As the pair on the far bed continued to pleasure one another orally, Chloe stared in wonder. This wasn't like watching porn at all. This was something different entirely. Something far better. Porn was flat and two dimensional. This engaged every sense. Obviously, there was the visual component. Another couple was going to town on each other in front of her. But unlike porn, she could shift her head to get a different vantage. Lean forward a bit, and she could actually see Tariq's tongue flicking back and forth over Beth's clit. Lean back a little, or even to the side, and she could see him thrusting his cock in and out of the other girl's mouth. The sounds were also elevated. She could hear in full detail as they sucked and slurped at one another's most intimate areas. She could listen to Beth's cries of pleasure, muffled only by the dick in her mouth. She could hear Tariq's own moans, muffled only by vagina.

All of that combined with the sensation of touch. Chloe relished the feeling of her boyfriend's cock in her hand. Rubbing his shaft up and down with furious strokes. The feeling of his fingers against her own clit. With full knowledge that they weren't alone. The idea that the other couple could see them as much as they could watch the action before them. Chloe found she even enjoyed the scent of the room. Her own musk combined with the smell of Beth's erotic fragrances filled the air with the pervasive aroma of sex.

Beth bucked her hips against Tariq's face. Against his tongue. She moaned even more deeply than before for several moments, finally letting her pelvis fall to the bed. She tapped him gently on the ribs. He paused and lifted his only hips. His dick sliding out of her mouth.