Becoming Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need your dick in me," Beth panted.

"Hell yeah," Tariq replied. "What position do you want?"

"I don't know. We're putting on a show. I don't think they'll have a good view if you do me doggy style." Beth thought for a moment, absentmindedly stroking the dick in front of her face. "Why don't you sit on the bed facing them. And I'll climb on top of you, reverse cowgirl style."

"Yeehaw," Tariq answered.

Chloe watched on with fascination. This also wasn't something that happened in porn. No prearranged choreography. No frustrating smash cuts from one position to another. This was real life. They had to actually communicate to figure out what would happen next. Like real lovers.

Tariq pulled himself off her and walked around to sit down on the bed facing Chloe and Chris. His giant black dick stuck up straight in the air like a flagpole. Chloe stared at it with something close to wonder as Beth moved to sit on top of him. Feet planted on the bed to either side of his legs, her thighs splayed wide towards the couple watching her. She positioned her vagina so it was just above his dick. She reached down with one hand to grab his cock and get the angle right. Then, she began lowering herself on to him.

The head of his dick pressed against the opening of her cunt. Beth lowered herself, her pussy lips parting as the tip of his shaft disappeared inside her. She was clearly wet. Her labia was literally glistening. But the fact was made clear by how quickly she was able to work herself the rest of the way down. In no more than a few seconds, she had taken his entire dick all the way inside. Her ass was pressed firmly to his crotch. Chloe could hardly see any of his enormous cock. It was all buried deep in the bowels of Beth's womanhood.

Chloe continued to stroke Chris's dick. But more rapidly. She had guessed that watching another couple fuck would turn her on. But she hadn't thought it would be anything like this. This was the single sexiest thing she had ever seen. Chloe began to thrust her own hips forwards to meet Chris's fingers. She needed to feel his touch on her clit.

Three feet away, Beth lifted herself up. Tariq's cock came most of the way out. Then she slammed herself back down. Beth cried out in pleasure as she began working herself against his dick. And not just up and down. She ground her hips forward and back and then shifted side to side. His cock following the movements of her body. This girl was as good at fucking as she was at making out. Maybe she actually was a sex deity. At some point, Chloe realized Beth was gasping loudly, crying out in ecstasy.

And then so did Chloe. She was cumming. All the while imagining what it would feel like to have a dick that big buried so deeply inside herself. Honestly, wondering if it would even fit.

As Beth continued humping her pussy up and down Tariq's cock, Chloe shifted her eyes to briefly look at Chris. His gaze was locked firmly on the couple before them. Watching his roommate penetrate this other girl.

Chloe continued stroking her boyfriend's cock until he let out a low moan. She paused. She knew that moan. He was close to coming himself. And somehow just letting him spurt out jizz felt wrong in this situation.

She wanted him to cum. But, she wanted him to cum inside her. She needed to feel the intimacy of him unloading deep inside her innermost parts.

As Beth continued fucking Tariq, raising and lowering herself on his cock, Chloe flashed Chris a grin.

From the start, none of this was what Chloe expected. She thought this would be weird and maybe sexy. In that order.

But she was wrong. And Beth was right. Fucking in front of other people made you a goddess. And Chloe wanted to be Aphrodite. She wanted to compete with Ashra for attention.

Her cute floral sundress still hiked up around her hips, Chloe moved to sit on Chris's lap. Reverse cowgirl, just like the couple in front of them. Chris's eyes went wide. But to his credit, he didn't protest. Chloe reached down to grab his dick and press it against her vagina.

Just like the first time they had sex, she slammed her cunt down onto him as hard as she could. He might not have been as big as Tariq, but he was still a solid 8 inches.

Feeling herself filled with dick felt like a deep relief. She had been so horny almost since she walked in the door. And now it felt like she could finally breathe. Like she could finally see straight.

And apparently that clarity came with an orgasm.

Before she could even raise herself up and jam herself back down on Chris's cock, she was cumming. Again.

And loudly.

She knew she was saying words, but even she didn't know what they were. As best she could tell, it was some combination of the words fuck and shit.

Three feet away, Chloe connected eyes with Beth. Even in the throes of pleasure, Chloe could tell Beth was enjoying the scene she had created.

She had a huge smile on her face as she watched Chloe writhe in ecstasy. And then Beth tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and cried out too. She arched her spine back, tits jutting out, as she continued sliding her pussy up and down Tariq's cock. Uttering her own string of profanities.

The girls' orgasms - both their noises, and their vaginas clenching tightly against the cocks inside them - was enough to bring the boys over the edge. Almost in union, Chris and Tariq began grunting in their own signs of release.

Briefly, Chloe found it all absurd. She and Beth had found their way to becoming goddesses through all this. But, boys somehow didn't become gods in the act of exhibitionism. They were, instead, just pawns in the game. Pieces to be used by the women.

And then, Chloe felt hot jets of semen explode inside her. Again, she felt herself cum at the sensation. Or maybe it was the same orgasm as before. It was hard to tell at this point.

For that matter, maybe the boys were gods too. It was hard to think straight.

Chloe continuing fucking Chris as they came together. When his dick finally started to go limp inside her, she rolled off. Beth mirrored her movements nearly exactly.

For a moment everyone panted in silence. Chloe felt cum leaking out of her vagina onto the bedspread. There was nothing to be done about that now. At this point, the sheets definitely needed to be changed.

She realized she was sweating. She was still wearing the cute sundress from before. Hopefully, she was 'hot' sweating, and not 'ugly' sweating. Suddenly she envied Beth's nakedness. And then she decided, fuck it. She pulled her dress off over her head and unclasped her bra to let her skin breathe. Now, naked, she felt at ease. Once again, she and Chris had done things in the wrong order.

Cum was still spilling out of her now. She dipped a finger into her vagina and fingered a gloop of the fluid. She stood up and crossed over to Beth, lying down next to the other man. Gingerly, she put her fingers into Beth's mouth. In retrospect, it was a weird thing to do. But in the moment, it felt right.

Beth sucked hungrily at her fingers. Sucking off both Chloe's juices and Chris's semen. Chloe leaned her head in until their lips touched. And, both naked, they made out for a few minutes.

"That was incredible," Chloe whispered after a moment. "Thank you."

"You were a goddess," Beth responded.

"I stand on the shoulders of giants."

"It sounds like you want to do this again."

Chloe could only nod her head in agreement.

"Well, boys?" Beth asked, now entangled with Chloe's naked body. "Did you enjoy this? Should we make this a regular thing?"

Chris and Tariq looked at each other briefly.

They both nodded quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment if you liked this story. I don't actually care if you upvote it, but I love to read reader feedback. It's your thoughts that keep me going.