Becoming Hazel's Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Hazel puts him in his place.
2.3k words
4.38
34.4k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that's how I met Hazel. Meeting her could be described as a turning point in my life, but that would be an understatement. From that day, I was hers.

Hazel had kept me in chastity after I had eaten her out that fateful night, and she had told me to go home. I didn't cycle home that night; I don't think I could have: my head was spinning so much. Instead, I walked home next to my bike, her juices still covering my face.

When I got home and showered, I caught a look at myself in the mirror with the cock cage on. At first, I had consented almost immediately, not really knowing what it was, but the reality of my situation was slowly starting to dawn on me. With the chastity cage on, I couldn't touch myself, couldn't cum, I couldn't even get an erection without Hazel's permission. My cock was hers now more than mine, and I shuddered a little at that realisation. Hazel had told me the device was merely a precautionary measure meant to ensure my loyalty to her, but I was starting to think she had more sinister intentions.

The next time I saw her was in our Jane Austen class, and she took her usual seat next to me. She acted normal, almost as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. The time I had spent in chastity, coupled with the fresh memory of her pussy on my tongue, made it hard to concentrate, as I found myself becoming increasingly aroused, my cock straining uncomfortably in its cage. Somehow, I felt that Hazel knew what was going on in my mind, and from the way her eyes would go from looking at my own to my crotch, I knew that she was enjoying it.

At 4 pm, I had finished all of my classes and was getting ready to head home, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Be at mine by 16:30," Hazel wrote.

I felt my throat constrict. What had she planned this time?

I cycled through the empty suburb streets as fast as I could, not wanting to be late. I arrived at hers earlier than she had asked, and was planning on taking a few minutes to collect my thoughts before knocking, but I saw her looking down at me through one of the windows on the 5th floor. She smiled as our eyes met, and gestured for me to come in.

I tried pushing the door open, and found that it was unlocked. I knew the way to her room, so I slowly made my way to it, my heart beating faster with every step I took.

"Hi Josh," she said to me as I knocked at her bedroom door. "Please come in."

"Have a seat," she instructed as I made my way into the room.

I sat down on the bed next to her.

"Josh, I think there's something you should know," she said, looking into my eyes. "I think you understand now that the nature of our relationship has changed. Your chastity cage," she gestured towards my crotch, "means I get to decide when and how you use your penis. This of course gives me a lot of power over you," she smiled at me, an innocent smile, "and I think it would be good that I start taking on a more dominant, nurturing, role. I think that would be best for you. What do you say?"

Not wanting to disagree with her, and not fully knowing how, given the leverage she now had over me, I thought it best to comply.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure," I answered, finding it hard to meet her gaze, "that sound's good".

"Good boy," she replied, and laughed lightly, seeming satisfied with herself.

"Our first order of business, I think, would be for you to undergo a few, uhm, aesthetic changes, shall we say," she said, looking at me. "I like my boys to be smooth. After all, I make an effort to shave every day, so why shouldn't you?" she explained, gesturing to herself and then to me.

"Josh, I want you to go take a shower now, and shave every part of your body, until you are completely hairless below your eyebrows," she ordered.

I was extremely surprised by her request, since it seemed very unusual. I had never thought about shaving in that way: it had always seemed to me something only girls did. I couldn't help but wonder why exactly she would want me to go through this. No ex-girlfriend of mine had ever asked me to do something of the sort. At the same time, no ex of mine had ever put me in a chastity cage, either.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I did as I was told. She had laid out some razors and shaving cream in front of the shower, and I did my best to shave as she had directed me. After about half an hour, I emerged from the shower, wearing a towel around my waist. Hazel was lying on her bed, scrolling through her phone. She looked up at me, and smiled.

"Good boy!" she said approvingly, "let's have a look."

Without warning, she pulled down the towel I had been wearing. I tried in vain to cover myself, as she circled around me to inspect my work.

"Not bad for a first attempt," she said, "you'll get better with practice. Now Josh, how about we play a game?"

Happy to move on from this surprising situation, I replied with enthusiasm, and went to put on some clothes.

"Great!" she said, "Let's play some chess. You do know how to play, don't you Josh? Each game lasts 10 minutes, so we each have 5 minutes to make our moves. If I win a game, you have to do a dare of my choosing. The inverse applies if you win."

"Oh, totally! That sounds fun," I answered. It did sound fun; I was actually rather good at chess, or at least that's what I believed, so I was looking forward to giving Hazel a taste of her own medicine. Maybe I could be the one on top for once.

The first game started well, though I quickly understood that Hazel was no amateur. Her opening technique was perfect, and I found myself having to focus intensely on each move from the very beginning. I lost control of the game about 15 moves in, and ran out of time trying to think of a way out.

"I win!" laughed Hazel, excitedly. "That means you need to do a dare for me," she said. "I want you to... put on one of my panties," she said.

"What?" I stuttered. I hadn't expected that at all. I had hoped for an easy dare, but knowing Hazel I had expected something crazy, though nothing could have prepared me for this. Was she being serious?

"You heard me," she laughed. "I'll go pick them out for you," she said, standing up and walking to her closet.

I sat there in front of the board, aghast, as she returned with a pair of pink Victoria Secret panties.

"Go ahead, put them on," she said, barely containing her excitement.

My cheeks burning with embarrassment, I pulled off my jeans and underwear, and put on her panties. The initial feeling was very strange, and the pair she had given me felt skimpy and revealing. The chastity cage made things easier, I thought, because it stopped my penis from slipping out, or worse, getting hard.

I put my jeans back on, and returned to the board.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she chuckled, "just play."

Although I was even more determined to beat her than the first time around, this game went even worse than the previous one, and I was checkmated in a way I hadn't anticipated.

"Oh my god! How could I have not seen that!" I exclaimed, getting angry at myself.

"Oh well, I win again!" she laughed. "Wait here," she told me.

There I was, sat in her room, my mind racing with mixed feelings of embarrassment and frustration. I didn't even have the time to think about what she had in store for me, when she emerged again, this time holding handcuffs.

"Wear these," she said.

"How am I supposed to play with those?" I laughed.

"You tell me what to do, and I'll move the pieces for you," she explained, and winked at me.

That seemed feasible, unfortunately, so I submitted myself to being handcuffed. She made me lie on my back on her bed, put my arms over my head, and attached my wrists to the bed frame.

We started another game, and I played with everything I had. After about 8 minutes, as she was thinking about her next move, her timer's buzzer went off, indicating that she had run out of time. I had won.

"I win!" I exclaimed, triumphant. "You ran out of time!"

"No I didn't," she said calmly, "you ran out of time."

"What? No that's not true, it's yours that went off," I said, confused.

"No, I win," she said, and started rummaging in her closet again.

I was totally confused. I had clearly won. What was she playing at? Was she joking?

"Hazel, what are you doing?" I asked, "I w-"

My protests were cut short as she spun around and shoved what seemed like a rubber ball in my mouth. I struggled, to no avail, as she fastened some straps to the back of my head, securing it in place.

I tried to speak, but couldn't. All that came out was a muffled sound. What was she doing? I continued my attempts to communicate, as she left the room. I lay there in a daze for a few minutes, when she opened the door; I couldn't believe my eyes. Hazel had attached what looked like a penis, maybe rubber, to some straps around her waist, and was wearing it like it was her own. As she walked closer to me I managed to get a better look at it; it was much longer than mine, and looked to be wider as well. Hazel walked across the room until she was facing me on the bed, and grabbed my left ankle. She then produced another set of handcuffs, and proceeded to attach each of my ankles to a corner of the bed, leaving me spread-eagled. When this was done, she roughly pulled my shirt over my head, and removed it with scissors, before doing the same to my jeans, leaving me naked besides the panties she had made me wear.

"Are you ready to get fucked, bitch?" she asked, and cackled evilly.

My heart froze. What was going on? Was this all some kind of prank? She wasn't being serious, was she? She had never talked to me like this before, and I don't think I had ever heard her swear before that point.

Without warning, she clambered onto the bed, pulled my panties aside, and shoved a finger into my ass. It slid in effortlessly, and I tried to shout. Nothing came out other than a muffled grunt, and Hazel chuckled.

"You like that, slut?" she cooed. "Don't worry, there's more where that came from."

With those words, she placed a bottle of some kind of liquid onto the bed, between my legs, and began pouring some of its contents onto her finger, as she moved in and out of my hole. To my surprise, the motion felt surprisingly good, and I had to stop myself from moaning softly.

After this had gone on for a few seconds, Hazel switched to using two fingers, and I winced as I felt my asshole stretch. She continued fingering me for a few seconds, as I offered muffled protests coupled with a few unwilling moans, before she pulled both fingers out of me. I froze as I felt her push the head of her cock between my cheeks.

"Stop!" I tried to protest, but all that came out was another muffled sound, and Hazel just laughed.

"Be patient, toy," she said in a reassuring tone, "I'll be inside you soon."

Suddenly, I felt the tip of her penis push through my already stretched hole, and felt myself tighten around it.

"Just relax," she said, and pushed deeper, causing me to moan loudly.

She started to gently thrust inside me, pushing a little deeper each time. Initially, the feeling was unpleasant, but as I slowly began to relax, and my ass began to loosen, I found myself moaning with each stroke.

"You like that, don't you slut," Hazel said, noticing my arousal.

She started thrusting harder and harder, penetrating me fully. I felt violated, but, somehow, incredibly aroused. As I felt her hard cock jabbing against my prostate over and over, I started to forget the humiliating nature of my situation, and abandoned myself to pleasure.

Finally, Hazel pulled out of me.

I looked up at her with a mix of awe and submission, and she smiled, admiring her work.

She slapped my thigh; "Good bitch," she said.

"I'm going to remove your gag now, slut. You'll speak when spoken to, understand?", she ordered, looking at me sternly. I nodded.

Leaning over to me, Hazel removed my gag.

"You're mine now, do you understand? Say Yes Mistress," she ordered.

"Yes Mistress," I said, abandoning all will to resist.

Smiling, she pulled out her phone. I could only watch as she snapped a few pictures of me in my compromising position, tied up with my legs spread either side of my freshly fucked hole.

"This is to make sure you don't forget your place," she explained. "We're going to have lots of fun you and I, Josh, I can't wait," she looked at me, "now say Thank you Mistress".

"Thank you Mistress," I said.

Oh my god, what is happening to me?