Becoming Hers Pt. 06

Story Info
Things just keep getting kinkier.
3.4k words
4.58
10k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wish you were here," the text read, captioning a photo of her finger pointing at her pussy angled so that it looked like I was looking straight up at her from the floor. In reality, I was looking down, trying to cover it up with my body and bringing my chair closer to my desk so my office mates wouldn't see me starting to get hard.

After a few days of ravenously grinding my face in the morning, when I got home and before bed, she had finally decided that also wasn't enough. She was going to play with me at work too.

"Go to the bathroom, strip naked and get on knees," the next message read, "I'm going to video call you."

Thankfully, my office bathroom was a single room with a lock, no stalls. I was able to hide my semi erection okay, and I was moving quickly because I felt she was about to call me any minute.

My phone started vibrating as I made it to the door. I pushed the door closed maybe a little too hard and started undoing every button maybe a little too quickly. I was getting frantic, but I wasn't stressed. I was just as excited to get into the role play as I imagined she must be.

I answered the call as I sank to my knees and held the phone above me. It was the same angle as the picture she sent, and like any old day at home.

"Open your mouth," she whispered into my headphones, "and stroke your cock."

I could see her fingers rubbing against her pussy above me, and her eyes above that, watching me jerk myself off with my mouth open, telling her I wanted to be used.

"That's it," she whispered between short breaths, keeping any moans near silent since she was at work too, "get ready to swallow...."

Her fingers rubbed faster, and her hips made small thrusts that would temporarily move her face out of view, but her eyes stayed fixed on me. I let myself get closer with her, hoping I could cum while watching her body convulsing in pleasure.

"Ohhhhh..... yes," she whimpered, tensing up. "Shit..." my orgasm rushed out of me as her fluids suddenly covered her camera screen. Seeing it through her camera lens meant an extra split second that I could see it stream down -I didn't have to close my eyes- but as my cum supported out of me, I wished hers was tricking into my mouth.

I wasn't able to see much more, and soon we disconnected to clean the messes we had made.

It was more of the same when we got home. She texted again to tell me she wanted me in the same position, naked, by the door when she got home, and that she had better not arrive before me.

I left work 15 minutes early, but she must have wanted to give me some time to fulfill her request because she took a little longer than I expected.

When I heard the door unlocking, I stopped whatever I was doing to pass the time and watched the doorknob turn. I wasn't fully naked, I was wearing the collar she sometimes liked me to wear around the house.

Her work outfit was hot. It got hotter when she smiled down at me and said, "good pet."

The door closed as hard as it had when I was rushing at the office. Her bag came to the floor by her side, her panties came down under her fingers and her skirt shimmied up.

First, it was my back against the wall and my hands on her ass, and that delicious delicious cum in my mouth. One of her legs came up over my shoulder and she thrust it up and down on my greedy tongue.

"Mmm that's a good little doggy," she moaned, "I'm so glad I finally get to give you your treat."

My moans were indiscernible but she knew exactly what they meant: "yes mistress, I love my treat, I love being your little bitch."

She let out a moan of sheer pleasure. And pulled me by my hair so that she was against the wall.

Both her hands grabbed the back of my head, and with every thrust there was a moan. She moaned and so did I.

My entire face was sticky with her juices. I slapped her ass and she ground harder against me.

As my tongue flicked up and down I relished every morsel of her fluids that I was lucky enough to swallow, and I gripped her ass harder, so she could let me swallow more. Her hips stopped and I sucked more precum from her pussy lips, rapidly tonguing her clit at the same time.

"Oh fuck," she squealed, gripping my head, her body tensing, "oh yeah, just like that, ah yeah, mmn ohhhhhh."

The pitch of her voice got bigger and higher. I looked up at her and her eyes were closed, she was so close.

"MMN MMN," her hips started bucking again, in short delayed thrusts.

"UNM MM MMM AH AH AH AH AH AH...

FUUCCK, UNGHHHHH" she growled, not squirting but opening her eyes with a laugh gaze as she came in my mouth. I squeezed her ass cheeks, looking up submissively and not daring to let go until I had permission.

She eyed me as she came down and suddenly pushed me back by my neck, landing a nice slap on my cheek.

She bent down until her face was level with mine, and she grabbed my collar.

"That was great babe," but no collar tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes, sorry, mistress," I said quickly.

"Good," she smiled. Her lips met mine and her tongue slid in to taste her own juices.

"Ah," she said, withdrawing, "but I am going to have to punish you... I did say you would never have to worry about me not putting you in your place, so..." She thought for a second. "I'm gonna tie you up again tonight, okay? Maybe then you'll learn to listen and obey."

We exchanged knowing smiles. I obviously wouldn't have been happy about this in any other context, but I loved our game, and I was now super turned on without release. The only possible answer was, "Yes, mistress."

There was an episode of a show we liked that night. So I brought her her glass of wine and we sat on the couch to watch it. She had never put her panties back on after greeting at the door - she seldom wore panties around the house anymore - and some days (like that day) she preferred to wear no pants either. We were actually both pantless that day.

I was used to it, but I hadn't cum, so I did struggle to focus on the show a little bit. I kept glancing over to take peeks at her bottomless thighs and her titties that were a little too constrained as always. She had her legs spread wide open.

Her arm was around my shoulder, and she scratched my hair with her nails. She knew I loved it.

We laughed at the jokes in the show here and there, and I decided to try to get into it, but it was moving a little slow. I learned soon enough that Jenny probably felt the same way because I was suddenly being pushed down towards her open thighs without a single word.

It was honestly not even a good angle, but I was instantly hard from thinking about being used again. I honestly loved that she didn't feel like she had to say a thing, and so I started kissing her between her spread legs, the show be damned.

Her fingernails scratched my head again for a second, and then she stopped to grab my hands and tie them behind my back. I moaned into her as I felt my dick get even harder, now trapped against the couch, but I didn't get too much from her. She seemed more relaxed than her usual frenzied self. She was just watching TV, and I was just eating her out, with my hands tied behind my back.

Her fingers scratched my head as I licked, gripping my hair from time to time when the sensations got intense. "Do it slowly," she said," I don't feel like cumming yet."

When I heard the show credit music she started flipping the channels as I slowly kissed and licked around her lips, and up and down her slit. My poor cock was tense below my body.

Her free hand was soon off my head and tracing its way towards my bare ass. She gave me ass cheek a squeeze. And started tracing my her finger up and down my crack.

"Mmm.." I moaned into her. Her fingers soon started rubbing my asshole again. I felt the cloth was tight around my wrists as my body reacted.

She must have sensed my approval and ventured further, with one finger exerting pressure, moving just a little bit inside, eliciting another moan. She pulled out and then a little bit further in, and my cock rubbed against the couch as I found myself actually moving myself towards her finger.

I licked and she went just a little bit deeper. I heard the sound of her putting herself another glass of wine before she rested her other hand on my head as I continued to slowly lick her.

She lifted it to drink a few times while her other hand gently explored going just a little bit deeper into my ass hole.

I had never experienced this before, but I was slowly jacking myself off against the couch as I moved my ass against her finger. But she didn't let me do that for long.

Again without saying anything she pulled me by my hair so I was on my knees in front of her, and she pulled my head down between her legs. It was honestly a better angle.

Although she didn't show it, she was really starting to get wet again. Her eyes were fixed in the TV, and she leisurely drank her wine, pouring what was left of the bottle into her glass.

My whole mouth latched around her pussy, and she gripped my hair, but she wasn't really paying attention. Somehow that made it hotter. I had really becoming 100% her sex toy. She wasn't using me out of desperate need. She just got kind of bored and my mouth was the first thing she reached for.

Her hips started grinding up against me as she downed the rest of her wine. She had finished the whole bottle.

My cock was rock hard, and I couldn't help lap at her cunt a little bit faster, which got her moaning a little bit, as she pressed me into her, and ground her own hips up. Whatever she was watching still had her a little distracted.

I pressed my face in harder, feeling frenzied and in need of release.

"Wait," she said, letting go of my hair. I looked up at her but kept licking. "Nngh," she moaned as she saw me for the first time, "just one sec."

She tried to push me back but my body weight was pressing forward, even with my hands tied behind my back. "Oohhnnm," she moaned again," as I sucked on her vagina and kept looking straight at her. She was clearly loving it, and half heartedly tried to push my head away, "babe... ungh fuck... I just... ohh yeahh, I kind of gotta pee... nghhhh hold on, hold on..." I was too turned on to care about what she was saying, I needed her inside my mouth. Her hand fell from my forehead limply as she sank further into the couch, "ohhhnnnmmmm you give the best head baby..." she said, just letting me keep going for a second.

"Ugh, using want you to stop," she said looking down at me, as I ate her pussy ravenously "I love watching you lick me with your hands tied... it's so fucking good..."

She wasn't thrusting or pulling my hair or anything, but she suddenly tensed up a little and half heartedly pushed my head again. I kept pressing my lips against hers firmly, licking her delicious juices. "Wait, I think I really have to.... Ohhhhnnnghhh... fuck that's so good," she moaned as the push against my head turned into gripping again, and her hips pushed up at me.

She relaxed again, letting me keep giving her head, when I suddenly felt an unexpected burst of liquid enter my mouth and slide down my throat.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed, really pushing my head back and kind of trying to get up, "oh my god, I'm so sorry. Oh my god, I.. I'm so embarrassed... I pissed in your mouth a little bit. Im so sorry..."

I didn't know what to say. I kind of should have seen that coming, but I didn't know if I was even mad about it. I was still rock hard, but she looked mortified.

"Oh no, hold on I have to..." she started, getting up when I didn't answer right away.

"Wait," I said, causing her to stop and look at me. I wished my hands were available so I could push her back onto the couch. "Lean back, it's okay," I said.

"Wait, no... are you serious?" She asked.

I didn't answer, I just smiled at her, moved my head back down to her opening and opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out and looking up at her like I had done when we video chatted in the bathroom.

"I want you to use me, mistress. I want to be your bitch." I said, determinatively.

"Wow.... I never expected...." She said, slumping back, her thighs wide around my head, "I can't believe you would actually... want this... "

I smiled at her again, and did my best to position my mouth flush against her, sticking my tongue in to try to get her relaxed again.

"Onnhhhhh fuck, I'm still so turned on...." Her posture sank back down again.

"Me too babe, I'm so horny for you," I said, detaching for a second and then locking my lips with hers again.

"Unghh.... Fuck baby... are you really really sure about this?..."

"Yes, baby, piss in my mouth." I said and opened my mouth to her again.

"Mmmmm," she relaxed even deeper into the couch and pressed my head gently against her.

"Stay right there," she said, and I felt her thighs close in on my head.

I did as she said and she lay there still, letting my tongue move slowly up and down on her slit. Her eyes were shut, and there was pleasure in her face again. She started half heartedly scratching my scalp again.

I suddenly felt a short stream of liquid enter my waiting mouth, and she opened her eyes. "Oh my god, I did it on purpose now, was that okay?" She asked, her hips now really tense against my head.

"Mmm yessss," I said as dramatically as I could and went back in position.

"You are such a greedy slut..." she said smiling, talking a beat, before pulling me closer again. Her hips were no longer relaxed around me, she was actually kind of fidgeting at this point.

"Okay...I don't know if I can hold it in after this" she warned with some regained confidence in her expression.

"Mmm" I mumbled into her, latching onto her and gently sucking.

While her thighs fidgeted a little, her upper body relaxed again. I admired her big titties when she closed her eyes again. I saw them rise as she apparently took in a deep breath, and fall again as the liquid started steaming slowly into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh baby this feels almost like coming," she moaned, and then her eyes were open again, staring at me.

"Yes, that's right, you're my toilet now too." She said as her stream came incredibly slow and incredibly long. "There's no stopping now...unghhh."

She moaned and closed her eyes again, her stream starting to get faster, until suddenly it stopped.

"What an amazingly good boy you are," she said smiling and opening her eyes, "I bet you actually enjoyed that didn't you?"

I lifted my head up, and was surprised to hear myself say what was already clear. I did like it. Things were getting kinkier every day and I had no desire to stop it.

"Great." She smiled, shifting her weight, "maybe you should just always be down there when I'm watching tv so I never have to get up."

"Uhh..." I started.

"I'm just kidding," she cut me off, still smiling, "here let me untie you. I think you've done enough for tonight. I think you need some attention." She pulled me up and grabbed my cock as she finished her sentence.

"Actually, let's keep you tied up," she said mischievously, bringing me to my feet, "I'm about to give you the beat orgasm of your life."

Her lips soon enveloped the head of my cock, her most mouth moving wetly back and forth, pulling my foreskin back each time. I was putty in her hands as she grabbed my ass and pressed her nose against my stomach, my cock practically twitching as her tongue also moved around in the position. My back arched from pleasure and helplessness and it probably took her less than a minute of sucking, licking, and spanking my ass before I was ready to cum.

"Oh fuck baby...." I moaned tellingly, and she released me, looking up at me and saying, "cum in my throat, not on my face, not in my mouth, down my throat you hear me?" She looked up at me almost sternly. "Yes, yes, please make me cum." She looked right at me as she took my cock in again, also pulling on my ass and making me fuck her mouth, her muffled moans vibrating on my cock and bringing me closer to the edge.

Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna come!" I yelled and she doubled the pace of her movements, bringing me deeper into her mouth, making gagging noises and moaning, keeping her eyes fixed in mine as I tried to anchor myself to the floor with my feet, and spurt after spurt of my cum coated the inside of her throat. It rocked my whole body and as she looked up at me I understood that she was being submissive, but she was still very much in control. It really was one of the best orgasms of my life.

When we went to bed, she had yet another idea. That night I slept with my head under the blanket and my feet by the head of the bed. She said she was tired of having to reposition herself in the morning.

I didn't sleep much. First I woke up with her hips on top of my head and I had to push her so that we were both sideways. Her leg later moved on top of my cheek, leaving only a few inches between her pussy and my face. At various points in the night, I felt what seemed to be the subconscious movements of her waist against my face, only a few seconds at a time, before they stopped and I fell right back into slumber.

It was pretty dark under there, but I loved the smell of her pussy. I barely even realized it was morning when she started again, and didn't stop this time. She pulled me up so her lower leg was under me and her top leg was over. She creamed in my mouth, and moaned lord enough for me to hear her under the blanket.

A bit of light came in and I saw her face smiling and asking, "how'd my little pussy slave sleep down there?" She pulled the blanket off me.

"Good," I lied, smiling back.

"You like that breakfast in bed?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, truthfully.

"Mmhm, I bet you did bitch." She said.

"Yes, mistress."

"I kinda want to keep laying here with you... " she started more timidly, "but I also kind of have to go to the bathroom... what do you think I should do?..."

She didn't have to say more, and neither did I. She kind of yelped a little when I rolled over and grabbed her deliciously massive thighs, rolling them over so her pussy was in my mouth again.

It was a while before we got out of bed that day.