Becoming His Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns to accept discipline.
947 words
4.05
21.8k
5

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Disciplined

Part 3 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

"Bend over, it's time to be punished."

Naked, nipples clamped, with a stretched and dripping throat, asshole, and pussy, her body responds to his command and she places herself on all fours. "You didn't remember your mantra," he says sternly while buckling her onto the spanking bench, "and I know of at least twice when you didn't offer to suck my cock before bed. If you want to be my Pet, you have to obey, and if you don't, you'll be disciplined."

Slowly he begins to paddle her. A few swats on one cheek, then the other, until they begin to redden. The rhythm is soothing until, smack, smack, he paddles each cheek with a brutal swat as she cries out. Ouch, ouch stop, she says, but he resumes his paddling on her now red, sore ass cheeks. "Do you think I stop because you tell me to?" he asks as he continues to paddle.

I can do this, I can take this, I'm his Pet and I deserve this.

He puts down the paddle and picks up the riding crop, striking her on the stomach as he says, "keep you back straight Pet, stop slouching!" He continues striking her with the crop as he corrects her posture. "Eyes down, chin up, tits out, back straight, shoulders back, legs spread," he commands, "you know the rules." "Here," he says, "open your mouth, I'm going to gag you." He inserts a penis gag into her mouth and locks it down behind her. It's much smaller than his penis but the constant pressure on her tongue makes her gag. "Breath through your nose," he says, and smacks her cheek with his riding crop. She thinks about using her non-verbal safe word, it would be so easy. But she relaxes her throat, breathes through it, and finds that she can take more than she thought.

She feels the sting as he replaces the paddle with the switch. He again assumes a constant rhythm, switching from cheek to cheek just when she thinks it's going to be too much, and she feels almost numb. She no longer thinks about the gag in her throat, her entire being is focused on the throbbing warmth on her ass and thighs as he repeatedly strikes her. Crack, crack, the sting of his swats breaks through the monotony and a fresh pain strikes her. Her body quivers and she drools around the gag as she accepts each strike.

A fresh pain strikes her as he uses the crop on her clamped nipples. "You're having too much fun Pet," he says with a laugh, "I bet your pussy is getting all wet again." Through the pain, she realizes that she is very much aroused. She feels another tremor of pain through her nipples and looks down to see him adding weights to the clamps. "This should help keep that smile off your face," he suggests, as he puts down the switch and goes around behind her.

She can hear him removing something from his apron but doesn't know what it is. Then she feels something sticky placed on her ass cheeks, and above her clit.

What the hell is that? she thinks, while the feeling of something being attached weighs on her. It's like he's putting stickers, or tape, or something like that on me.

Zap! The current enters through one ass cheek and exits through the other. She yelps through the gag as he cycles through the various strengths on his e-stim device, settling on a slow pulse that's enough to cause her pain but not enough for her to safe word. She feels her muscles clench with each pulse, and as the pain dulls the pleasure begins to build. As she gets used to the electric pulse, he walks around her front and gently removes her nipple clamps. "That's enough on your poor nipples," he consoles her, "they've had enough stimulation for one day." She gasps as the feeling returns to her swollen nipples, and grimaces around the gag while they return to normal.

She relaxes as she begins to get used to the electric pulse running between her ass, and suddenly, a stronger, longer pulse hits her, this time going from above her clit to behind her asshole. The two pulses trade off and the new current seems to go directly to her clit. She feels her pussy begin to clench as if she's about to orgasm. "Hmm, that won't do," he interrupts, while turning the pulse up a few clicks, "no orgasms for this little slut." The pleasure fades and she feel the sting of the electricity break through the pleasure. Her whole groin is in an uncontrolled spasm. When the ass pulse fires, she feels each ass cheek clench to an almost painful level, then, immediately as that subsides, her pussy pulses as the current flows through it.

As suddenly as it began, she hears a click and the current stops. She flinches as he quickly removes the electrodes from her throbbing pussy and ass. Her pussy aches from the lack of stimulation and she curls up as he unties her.

"That should do it for tonight, make sure you follow instructions from now on." he instructs. She crawls into bed, shivering from the pain and stimulation. She wants nothing more than to curl up and go to sleep. But she's his Pet, and she knows her job. She positions herself on her hands and knees, with her head on the bed.

Master, I'm ready to suck you now.