Twelve Days of Christmas

Story Info
Bart thinks the holidays are going to be the worst.
35.6k words
4.71
36.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers

It all started the first week of October. I came home from work to find my family gone and a note from my wife, Carla, telling me she had left me. We spent the next two and a half months talking and trying to work things out. I thought we were making progress until I came home on the 13th of December to find divorce papers from her waiting for me.

To tell the truth my wife and I had never had a very loving marriage. I fucked her the first time we went out and like a dumb ass I didn't use protection. My luck was she got pregnant. Her family was Catholic so abortion was out of the question. And being who I am, I wanted to do the right thing so we got married. It wasn't a bad marriage, it just didn't have any spark. She got pregnant again two years after we were married. That's when I decided two kids were enough and got a vasectomy.

We lived in a house a block from her parents for years. At first, I wasn't concerned, but after a short time I discovered how interfering they were. Her mother was at our house every day for most of the day. She never had a good thing to say about or to me. Carla's dad made it plain he hated me.

I put up with it for the sake of our marriage for almost six years. But one day I heard about a promotional opportunity with the company I worked for. If I took it I would get a significant raise, but it would require us to move to the next state. I applied for it and was promoted.

At first Carla screamed and cried about leaving her home. Actually she didn't want to move away from her parents. But after talking myself blue in the face I convinced her it was a great opportunity.

We moved and found a nice house in the suburbs. It wasn't long and we knew every neighbor within three blocks. On one side of us lives Fran and Gordon, a nice couple a few years older than us. Gordon worked a lot and Fran spent a lot of time flitting from house to house around the neighborhood visiting. On the other side are Greg and Shondra, a younger black couple with no children. Greg was in construction and was gone a lot also.

As for the rest of our neighbors, all of the men were workaholic and every one of the wives were stay at home housewives. Our two kids, Debbie and Curt, were 6 and 4 respectively. On the rare occasions I could talk Carla into going out, we would call Beth, the daughter of our neighbors around the corner, Sofia and Kevin.

We settled into our new home and for a year everything seemed to go fine. I tried my best to spoil her. I bought her expensive presents, sex toys and even bought a Sybian machine. I thought if I could keep her satisfied and happy she would be content. Even with all my attention our life tanked. Finally, in August, she went ballistic and spent over an hour screaming at me. Even with that, I figured if I gave her time, if I tried harder to spoil her, things would work out.

That fateful 13th of December day I was really angry when I arrived home. My boss had called me into his office just before quitting time and informed me I was being laid off effective that day. To alleviate the chance of my filing a lawsuit, they offered me a very nice severance package that would keep me financially solvent for at least a year. Even as angry as I was about the shit way they laid me off, the severance package tempered my anger. As I thought about it, I figured I should be able to find a job in a year. I also realized it would give me more free time to spend with my kids and try to work things out with Carla.

When I got home and opened the divorce papers waiting for me, I didn't think things could get worse, until I read the restraining order (alleging I was abusive to her) with a no-contact order that was attached to them. I called my lawyer and he told me we probably couldn't get a hearing date until after the holidays.

When I realized I wasn't going to get to see my kids during Christmas and that I didn't even have work to keep me busy I just knew this was going to be the worse holiday season and Christmas of my life. That night I got slobbering, falling down drunk.

________________________________________________________________

First day of Christmas

I woke the next morning on the floor in my living room with a huge hangover. I took a shower and was sitting at the dining table in my robe trying to drink a cup of coffee, thinking that yesterday was the worst December 13th I'd ever had and wondered how bad the rest of the holidays were going to be when a knock sounded on the door. I tried to ignore it but whoever it was kept knocking. I finally got up and opened the door to find my neighbor Fran standing on my porch.

"Hey neighbor! I stopped by to see how you were doing." She said, her happy smiling demeanor clashing with the sour mood I was in.

"I'm not doing worth a shit," I mumbled as I motioned her in.

"The divorce getting you down?" She asked.

I wasn't shocked she knew about the divorce papers, Fran was the neighborhood gossipmonger and had a way of finding things out almost before they happened.

"Yes, that and the fact my god damned company laid me off!" I snarled.

I flopped into my chair and didn't notice that my robe tie had come undone.

Fran stood behind me, put her hands on my shoulders and said, "I'm sorry. That sucks! You need something to take your mind off your problems. And it looks like you have a killer hangover. Here, let me give you a neck massage."

She began to rub my neck, then my temples and it seemed to push the throbbing headache I had away. After a few minutes I closed my eyes and let her work. It felt so good I was soon in a state of relaxation as her gentle touch pushed my hangover headache away.

As if from a distance I heard Fran say, "Cripes Bart! Carla must be a dumb ass! She gave up that?"

I was too comfortable to open my eyes so I mumbled, "Gave up what?"

I felt Fran stop rubbing my temples, then a moment later I felt her hand wrap around my cock. My eyes popped open and I found myself staring at her hand wrapped around my fast hardening shaft.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said, wondering why she was holding my now hard rod in her hand.

"Well I was rubbing your temples and when I glanced down at your lap, this wonderful thing was looking back at me." Her hand was now stroking slowly up and down my cock as she talked, "When I saw it I just couldn't understand how Carla could give up something like this. Then I swear it twitched, beaconing me! I just had to see what it felt like in my hand!"

I was totally confused. Fran had never shown any indication she would cheat on Gordon, nor ever given me a sign she wanted to have sex with me. But here she was stroking my cock and I didn't want her to stop. I hadn't had pussy in months and I get really horny when I have a hangover. Between those two things, my common sense went right out the window. All I could think about was how good it felt to have her stroking me.

Before I could think about what I was saying I grunted, "So are you going to jack me off, suck me off, or sit on it?"

She stopped and stood with my cock in her hand staring at it. I waited for her reply. In the back of my mind, because of my hangover, I expected her to show some kind of shocked reaction at my comment even though she was still holding my cock in her hand. Given what she was doing I have no idea why I thought that. What she did both surprised and delighted me.

She grinned, walked around until she was standing in front of me. She locked eyes

with me, then in what seemed like slow motion she straddled my lap. She had on a skirt, which she pulled up, exposing a pair of white cotton panties. She reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties aside, grabbed my cock with her other hand and put it against her warm slit. She rubbed the head up and down a couple of times, then slid forward, swallowing my hard shaft with her warm, wet box.

She grinned at me, put her arms around my neck and said, "Does that answer your question?"

For a moment all I could think about was the warm, wet feeling of her pussy around my cock, then a question popped into my head.

"Why? And what would Gordon think about you sitting on my cock?" I asked.

"Because I don't get enough at home and what he doesn't know won't hurt him." She said, then she began to slide back and forth on my cock as she said, "Now shut up and fuck me! I couldn't let such a nice hardon like that go to waste!"

It takes me a long time to cum when I have a hangover. For the next 15 minutes, the only sound was us fucking. I felt her speed up her hip movements, so I matched her pace. A few moments later she was moaning. I grabbed her hips and began to ram into her as hard as I could, burying my cock to my balls in her now slippery wet pussy with each hard stroke. I felt my cum rising and knew I wasn't going to last much longer. While it takes me a while to cum when I have a hangover, when it gets close I can't hold it back.

"Oh......fuck!!!" I grunted, ramming into her until my cock was sheathed in her pussy and my balls were pressed to her ass.

My cock exploded, throbbing, shooting rope after rope of cum into her depths. Vaguely I was aware of Fran's body stiffening, then I felt her pussy milking my rod as she too came. When we were done we sat panting, my cock still buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"Christ Fran!" I gasped.

"Yeh," She huffed back, "I didn't know it would be that good!"

She slowly got off my lap. I could feel my cock sliding out of her cum filled channel. When she stood I looked down at my rod. It was slick and shiny with a combination of her pussy juices and my cum.

After a moment I asked, "So is this a one-time thing, or are we going to do it again?"

She grinned, wrapped her hand around my slippery, still hard cock and said, "Now that I know how good it is, you don't think I'm going to stop using it do you?"

She let go of my cock and stepped out the door saying as she left, "I'll be back for more."

I nursed my hangover the rest of the day, thinking about Fran and what had happened. By the time I was ready to hit the sack, I still couldn't make sense of it. I finally decided not to try. She had been a good fuck and I came to the conclusion I'd do it again if she wanted to.

________________________________________________________________

Second day of Christmas

I woke the next morning feeling a lot better. I was dressed in my sweats, drinking my coffee and looking over the want ads when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door Fran breezed in saying, "Hey neighbor! How are you feeling today?"

"A lot better than yesterday," I answered.

She turned to face me smiled and said, "So do I get a ride on that nice fat cock of yours this morning?"

As the memory of how her wet, warm pussy had felt yesterday, my cock sprang to life. I had thought about telling her no if she wanted to do it again. I didn't really want to get into a complicated situation by fucking my neighbor's wife, but now that she was here, and offering it, I just couldn't pass it up.

"Top or bottom?" I asked.

"Bottom this time!" She replied with a grin, "Bedroom?"

"That way," I replied pointing down the hall.

I followed her down the hall, watching her ass sway under the skirt she had on. By the time we got to the bed my cock was rock hard. She turned, smiled at me and with a few quick movements pulled off her skirt and blouse. Again she smiled, then reached behind her and unfastened her bra.

As she pulled it off I was treated to the sight of her large tits. They sagged a bit, but her nipples stood out like twin erasers. She hooked her thumbs in the band of her powder blue panties and with one pull had them at her ankles. She kicked them aside, grinned and fell backward onto the bed, her legs sticking straight up in the air and spread wide. As she lay there, her legs in the air and spread open, my eyes locked to the sight of her totally shaved pussy. The lips were parted and her slit glistened with moisture.

It took me all of 10 seconds to get undressed.

As I climbed between her legs she moaned, "Shit yes baby! Stick that big, fat cock in me! Make me cum!"

I put the head of my stiff rod against her pussy and lunged forward with my hips, burying it to my balls in her warm, wet cunt.

"Oh fuck yes!" She groaned, "Give it to me hard!"

I grabbed her ankles pushed her legs up until her knees were against her shoulders effectively pinning her to the bed. I began to ram into her, slamming my cock into her slippery hole and slapping my balls against her ass.

It didn't take her long, three or four minutes and she cried out as she climaxed. I didn't stop or slow down, I kept right on fucking her as hard as I could. Over the next ten minutes she climaxed again. Finally, I slammed into her and blasted a load of cum into her pussy. When I pulled out and released her legs, they fell limply onto the bed. She lay still, her eyes closed, moaning lightly.

After a few moments I started to become concerned and asked, "Are you ok?"

"Oh baby," She whispered, "I haven't been fucked like that since college!"

She finally sat up and slowly got off the bed.

As she pulled on her clothes she said, "You do know I'll be back for more?"

I grinned, cupped her pussy, slid my finger into her cum dripping, slippery hole and replied, "You bring it, I fill it!"

She groaned, smiled, kissed me and said, "God don't do that! You'll get me going again and I have to get home!"

She left a few minutes later. After that, I felt pretty good. I took a shower, got dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a worn-out old shirt, then watched a game on TV. During the game I poured myself three whisky and water's, so by the time the game was drawing to a close I had a pretty good buzz going. Just as the game was finishing up the doorbell rang. When I went to answer it I wondered if Fran decided to take another ride on my cock.

But when I opened the door it wasn't Fran who stood there but my neighbor from across the street Gladys.

"Aw, hi Bart," Gladys said.

"Hey Gladys, what can I do for you?" I asked, looking her up and down.

Gladys is short, an even 5 feet tall, and on the plump side but she has a very sweet face, huge tits and her big ass always fascinated me. I often wondered if her husband ever fucked that nice plump ass.

"Well...aw...Fran told me...she said...well...she said I should come and talk to you," Gladys stammered.

"Sure," I replied wondering just what Fran had told her, "Come on in."

She walked past me toward the living room. I watched her plump ass jiggle as it swayed from side to side as I followed her.

She sat down on the couch and I asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

"Aw...sure," She said, "Do you have vodka?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I'll have that." She replied.

I took the bottle out and handed her a 5 oz. Crystal shot glass.

"Just say when," I said as I began to pour.

To my surprise, she said nothing until the glass was full to the brim and I had to stop pouring. Without a word she tipped the glass and drank the entire contents without stopping. When she pulled it from her mouth she shivered, took a long breath, then held out the glass for more. Stunned I poured it half full a second time before she signaled me. Again she drained it without stopping, shivered again, took a second long breath and set the glass on the end table.

"My," I said amusement edging my voice, "Whatever it is, you should be primed for it now."

She smiled and I could see the liquor was working as she said, "Yes, yes I am."

"So what can I do for you?" I asked.

She took another long breath then said with a smile, "The best way is to get right to it. Don't you agree?"

"Absolutely." I replied wondering what it was that she wanted, "Get straight to the point, that's what I always say."

Gladys put her hand over her mouth and giggled. I could tell the alcohol was beginning to really work on her, but I had no idea why she was giggling.

She looked up at me and her eyes were glassy as she said, "Fran told me that you and she had sex. She said you have a nice fat cock. My husband Alvin's is smaller than average and he hasn't touched me in months. I've always wanted to try a big one. You fucked Fran. Will you fuck me too?"

For a moment I was shocked at what Gladys had just said. Like Fran, she had never given me any indication she was interested in cheating on her husband. A moment later it hit me that Fran had told her what we were doing!

I frowned thinking, 'Fran what the hell are you doing telling the neighborhood about me and you?'

I must have been silent for a bit too long because Gladys said, "Please?"

I had already decided to fuck her but was considering a stipulation to go with it. As her "please?" hit my ears I figured I could ask anything I wanted from her.

"On one condition." I said, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Gladys's eyes widened and she stammered, "Aw...no."

"I tell you what. I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked. I'll eat your pussy until you scream. But in return, I want to fuck your ass." I told her.

I guessed she would be shocked by my demand. Why I thought she would be shocked I don't know because she had just asked me to fuck her. Apparently I was right, for her mouth flew open and her cheeks turned bright red. But she recovered from it quickly.

She paused but it took her less than five-second before she replied, to my delight, "Ok."

"So let me see what you have," I said taking her hand and pulling her to her feet.

She must have been pretty buzzed because she stared at me, confusion in her eyes.

I grinned reached out and hooked my thumbs into the band of her pants and said, "Undress, doll. That's what I meant."

She giggled and her cheeks were pink as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She slowly pulled it off her arms and laid it on the arm of the couch.

She looked at me and said in a whisper, "Bra or pants?"

I grinned and replied, "Pants."

She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, took a nervous breath and quickly pulled them to her ankles. She stepped out of them and looked questioningly at me, her cheeks now a bright red.

Again I grinned and said, "Bra. I want to see those big tits."

She reached behind her and unfastened her bra, letting it fall off her arms. She shyly crossed her arms over her breasts.

I took her wrists and gently pulled her arms to her side saying, "Relax. I want to get a good look at those magnificent mounds you have."

She stood there, her cheeks red, breathing nervously in small gasps.

Her tits were so big they were pendulous. Her nipples were dark brown, in the middle of dark areolas that were two inches in diameter. I gently took one nipple and rolled it between my fingers. Instantly it was the diameter of my little finger and a half-inch long.

I cupped the other large, soft breast and gently rolled that nipple between my fingers as I said, "These are made for a tit fuck. Your hubby ever tit fuck you?"

She shook her head, her cheeks glowing red. I hooked my thumbs inside the band of her panties, and slowly pulled them down off her hips until they lay in a heap around her ankles.

I took her arm and said, "Step out of them."

Again she giggled nervously, then stepped out of her panties.

I looked down at her sparse bush and gently rubbed the back of my hand over it as I asked, "So your husband hasn't touched you in months. Has he ever made you cum?"

"Some....oh...sometimes." She said as my hand rubbed over her mound, "Lately...aw...he doesn't take long to get his, three or four minutes...oh my....that feels...Oh....."

My finger was between the warm wet folds of her slit and I located her clit with my fingertip. I rubbed it gently, causing her to moan and stop her reply.

Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers