Becoming His Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElliBeth
ElliBeth
198 Followers

"It's all right," she piped up, her voice small but clear. "I liked it."

"You liked it." He sounded as if he might laugh or cry. "I like you, sweetheart. You don't know how bad I needed that."

She watched him step back. Then she put a hand up to her face and gathered up what she could on a finger and licked it off. He watched her from the bureau, shaking his head.

"You little marvel, you," he said. He tossed her a soft handkerchief. "Wipe yourself off and come snuggle with me."

Snuggle. Now that was not the sort of fifty-cent word she'd expected from him. She wiped off her face and slid back up the bed and under the covers, giggling. He curled up next to her. She could feel his cock, still hard, pressed against the backs of her thighs, and wiggled a little against him.

"Don't," he warned her. "If you get me going again, I'll have no choice but to fuck you, and I know you can't process these lessons all at once."

She giggled again, rolling over in his arms and pressing her forehead to his chest. He was warm, so warm. She reached up and ran her fingers along the stubble on his chin, wondering what he might look like with a beard.

"I needed that," he said, his voice low and hollow.

"So you keep saying," she said.

"I got some bad news yesterday night." One of his hands danced down her shoulder to play with her hair. "My aunt Eleanor called. That's my father's sister. Only relations I really give a shit about in this world, her and her boy Jason. According to her, my old man had a heart attack that landed him in the hospital for a week. She only just heard about it yesterday."

Lila jerked her head up from the pillow, alarmed.

"A heart attack?" she asked. "Is he all right?"

"Yeah, he's fine. He got discharged. They did some minor procedure... I don't fucking know." Cameron ran a hand through his hair, consternation visible on his face. "I'm no son of his, so it's none of my business, really. But she was right to let me know."

"And what about your mother?" Lila asked, her voice like a ghost. "Is she okay with all that going on?"

Cameron flopped back flat in bed, his chest rising and falling deeply.

"I don't want to talk about my mother," he said, one hand still in his hair.

He closed his eyes, looking as though he might fall asleep. After a moment, Lila curled up next to him, and he snaked his arm beneath her so she could rest her head in the crook of his shoulder. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of his breathing, and little by little she drifted off to sleep.

***

"Shit."

Lila woke, her eyes snapping suddenly open. She was still in Cameron's bed, in his bedroom, but it was much darker in the room, and he wasn't next to her. She sat up and saw him at the foot of the bed, hurriedly pulling on his clothes.

"What time is it?" she asked blearily, running a hand through her hair.

"Late. Fucking late. Here's your shirt, get your clothes on. I have to get you home and get into the city. Jesus. We must've dozed off."

"I'm sorry. I was tired from the party last night."

"Not your fault, baby girl," he said, watching her pull on her shirt. "I was tired, too. I feel better now, but we'd better haul ass out of here, pardon my French."

She laughed.

"You swear a lot sometimes."

"Yeah, sometimes. When I've fucked something up or when I'm in a rush," he said with a roll of his eyes. He flicked the lights and pulled on his jacket and tossed her shoes and socks at her. She caught them clumsily. "All right, let's go. You can put them on in the car."

She followed him out of the room, his long strides eating up the distance to the front door. Outside, the Mercedes and the Porsche stood side by side in the eight o'clock darkness. He seemed to hesitate before going for the Porsche.

"We're going to drive back in that thing?" Lila asked, casting it a circumspect glance.

"Yeah. There's a need for speed, baby. Now hop in." He jerked open the passenger side door for her and jumped in the driver's seat.

Five minutes later they were back on the highway, cruising in the direction of Boston. Lila leaned her head against the car's comfortable leather seats, staring out the window. Lights flashed by, and trees, and other cars. She imagined all the little lives unfolding in each of the little houses, and drew a breath.

"Thank you for everything," she said when they pulled up at the end of her street. Robert's street, really. None of it was hers. Cameron had made his house feel more like hers than the place she spent every night.

"No, thank you," he said. He took her hand and kissed it, and their eyes met.

"Will I see you again soon?" Lila whispered.

"Not soon enough," he said. "But soon."

He folded her into his arms and kissed her, first on the forehead, then on the tip of her nose, and last on her mouth. Then he got out of the car and walked around and let her out. For a moment they stood on the sidewalk, facing each other.

"Give Cloud a big kiss for me when you get home," Lila said softly, standing on her tiptoes to kiss Cameron on the cheek.

"I will. I almost forgot -- I talked with Ed Krueger. He said he'd give you a ring on Monday. I'd tell you not to disappoint, princess, but I'm sure you won't."

She smiled at him. For a second, she thought her heart was melting. Then she steeled herself and nodded at him.

"So long, then," she said.

"So long," he said, bending to capture her lips one more time.

When they broke apart, she felt feverish. She watched him get back into the car, and then it pulled away from the curb, reversed back into the main road, and drove swiftly out of sight. She began to walk down the block, her head spinning.

On her way, she wrapped her arm around a lamppost and danced with it beneath its luminescent glow.

***

Thank you so much for reading this lengthy chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. As always, any feedback is welcome and appreciated. I intend to start work on Chapter 5 right away, so you can expect it in about a week's time. Until then. ❤️