The Mature Men Series Ch. 01

Story Info
Taking the plunge with an older man.
3.6k words
4.54
24.2k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
681 Followers

I wondered if other eighteen-year-old girls thought about mature men like I did. Men in their forties, fifties and even their sixties. I thought I was a freak after every single orgasm I gave myself whilst dreaming about sex with men so much older than me. I'd go stir crazy on my clit thinking about older cocks. Visualising myself on my knees stroking and sucking them before spreading my teen legs to let him fuck and use my young, tight cunt.

It started as an innocent curiosity, but what I really did was deceive myself into thinking it was just a bit of fun the first time I spoke sexually to a man twice my age online. I then deceived myself further by calling it just a phase I was going through, when I started trading faceless nude images with those mature men.

When I meet a guy my own age, that I really like, then I'll put it all behind me, I deceived myself once more. I thought my fascination with mature men was something I could control if I really wanted to, but I couldn't.

So, I began paying particular attention to the mature men around me, like on buses and trains. I'd see their gaze scan up and down my teen body before coming to rest straight into my eyes. I'd blush and look away shyly with a nervous smile before checking to see if he was still looking at me. I'd get goosebumps, wet knickers and stiff nipples, then I'd relive the experience the next time I masturbated. Only, in my fantasy I imagined him fucking and using me for his gratification.

The only thing I could just about control was holding off accepting one of the many offers I received online. I badly wanted to do it, but I was still only eighteen. With a clear mind I would think of all the dangers it posed, but in the throes of an orgasm, I wanted nothing more than to meet a mature man for sex.

Eventually, plucking up the courage to confide in a friend, I asked her if she'd ever meet a guy online. She said she'd consider it if she could trust him. I then asked what she thought about older men. She said twenty-five would be her cut off. Anything over thirty would just be weird, she said. I retracted and didn't say another word.

Soon enough, I lost control of my common senses and took the risk of meeting a mature man from the internet. I'll always feel bad for it, but I sought out a married man who had so much to lose by stalking me afterwards. I only wanted to experience the thrill of having sex with a guy old enough to be my father. I didn't want to welcome a psycho into my life.

The guy I eventually met was a forty-eight-year-old businessman named David. He was five-ten tall and average build. Nothing physically stood out about him, but I liked that. He was an everyday normal guy like my dad's friends. If he was to be believed then he was also married with two teenaged children, but we didn't go into too much detail about that. It was irrelevant for what we were seeking, me in particular.

David and I spoke for several weeks on webcam, having both normal and dirty chats. I loved telling him to show me his cock before he'd slowly instruct me to strip off. He was a boob man, which was great for both of us because I was DD top heavy. He'd stroke himself and ask what turned me on while I felt up my body and gladly shared my fantasies. He'd ask me to offer my big tits to the camera and tweak my hard nipples for him. He would then ask me to spread my tight pussy lips and show him the sticky wet pinkness inside. It of course always ended with the two of us cumming together.

The day finally came when we decided to meet in a bar for drinks, where we slowly melted the ice until the alcohol gave me the confidence to join him in his motel room around the corner from the bar. David didn't seem to be as nervous as me, but he was very aware of the situation. He never pressured me, and he was very conscious about me not drinking too much. It felt like being on a proper date in the moments I forgot about the sole purpose of our meeting.

I made an effort without looking slutty. I wore a casual black dress, which didn't reveal too much cleavage, red heels and matching black bra and knickers. David also made an effort by turning up in a pair of smart trousers and a shirt. A few people looked at us oddly when they saw us drinking and laughing together, but nobody asked questions or bothered us.

Then, the moment finally arrived when we left the bar and made our way to the motel. Having bared my soul to David during our chats online, he took immediate advantage as soon as we were inside his room. I was politely welcomed inside but then told to get on my knees. I giggled at his seriousness and complied.

I quickly learned it was no laughing matter when he pulled out his cock, called me a slut, and told me to suck it. He was only ordering me to do what I'd confessed to dreaming about. But it was all very scary and nerve wracking to be actually doing it. I grabbed his cock and licked the head, which was already leaking pre-cum.

"Mmmm, you want this so bad don't you, Louise?"

I giggled and swallowed the spongey head, then cupped his balls while looking up into his eyes. My first mature man. It felt as if I'd achieved something. My first badge to becoming a slut I guess you could say.

"Lick my balls you little slut! Mmm, yeah, that's it! Mmm!"

I licked and then sucked his testicles softly into my mouth while stroking his shaft. David continued groaning as he ran his fingers through my hair and down my back. It felt good and I started moaning as I licked my tongue along the length of his cock.

"Now take it you dirty slut! Suck it deep!" David hissed, grabbing and twisting my long brown hair.

It was to be the first time a guy used my mouth like a pussy. He held my head by my hair, stretching it from the roots, and hurting me a little, as I stretched my mouth around his thick cock and tried to suck deeper. I wasn't a virgin, but I was too inexperienced to be engaging in sexual activity of this nature, and with a man of David's age.

He wasn't a boy or a horny jock out to get sucked off by some random girl. He was a man who'd found a girl wanting to explore her inner slut for the first time. I'd always imagined it being me holding all the power, but I hadn't the experience or knowledge to know how to handle such a situation. So, under David's instruction, I worked my arse off trying to live up to his demands.

He let me practice taking his cock to the back of my throat, which thankfully wasn't huge, but it was girthy, before he'd had enough and decided he wanted to use my mouth his way. He started thrusting his hips and forcing his length deeper down my throat. I coughed and gagged, just about managing to stay with it. But then I had to stop and just hold onto his thighs while he fucked my face.

It was sloppy with saliva and noisy with chocking sounds and grunts. I was called every name under the sun until David finally decided to stop before he came. I welcomed the break. I needed it. My poor mouth was battered, and my mascara had run down my cheeks.

"You look so fucking hot and slutty, Louise. Are you ok?" David looked so horny.

I nodded and then he hauled me to my feet where he thrust his tongue down my throat like an animal. My mind was spinning as he unzipped my dress and removed it down my body. I gasped for breath when David dropped to his knees and started kissing my navel and the tops of my thighs.

"Oh, fuck, Louise," he sighed heavenly. "I can't believe you're really here."

From respect to rough, to being almost worshipped, I giggled again and soaked up the moment. It was very surreal looking around a stranger's motel room while he kissed my tummy and pulled my knickers down. David had seen my shaven pussy on camera many times before. He'd watched me rub and stick a couple of fingers inside it to, but this was the first time he was seeing and smelling her up close.

"Oooooooooo," he groaned, after inhaling a deep breath through his nostrils while he kissed my bald pubic mound. "I can't wait to taste you. But first I need your tits."

I giggled once more as David stood up. He then stepped back and told me to take off my bra. His gaze was laser focused on my cleavage while I reached around my back and unhooked the bra. Anticipating his pounce, I laughed shyly and slipped the straps off my shoulders before letting my bra fall to the floor.

"I could watch you do that on repeat all day long. You're so fucking sexy, Louise," David groaned after watching my young tits spill free from the bra.

My dark pink nipples were rock solid and protruding from the centre of my large, dark areoles. David drank them in before his hands reached out and began to grope them softly. After the blowjob I didn't know what to expect from here on in. He was the opposite to the guys my age. When I expected him to be gentle, he was rough, and vice versa.

It was all good though, and I loved watching the pleasure on David's face as he enjoyed having my large breasts in his hands. He took his time to feel them. He lifted and pressed them together, and then he brought his face closer to suck on my nipples. The connection of his warm, wet mouth on my sensitive teat sent a bolt of electricity up my spine. It jolted me forwards and David took it as an invitation.

After a few moments of having my nipples pleasurably sucked and my tits groped, David ordered me onto the bed. By the time I was flat on my back with my legs open, he was naked removing his socks. I watched the glint in his eyes and the corners of his mouth turn into a hungry smirk. It was if he'd forgotten what we'd done so far, and he was about to get his hands on me for the first time again.

I loved knowing what was going to happen, but also not really knowing because of the way his body language continually flipped. I never felt in danger though, especially not when he got onto all fours over my body and kissed me passionately for the first time that night. It was like kissing a boyfriend with all the time in the world. I was soaking wet and so turned on.

David kissed my cheek, neck and ear before kissing down to my breasts. He spent a minute brushing his experienced lips around my areoles and nipples before moving down the centre of my body. Every nerve ending was alive and electrified by the time he reached my shaven pubic bone again and started kissing all over it.

"I love how you younger girls think nothing of shaving your tight pussies," David breathed, kissing and teasing around my opening before bypassing it on to the tops of my thighs. "I've wanted to taste you for too long, Louise. I'm going to eat this tight cunt like it's never been eaten before."

"Do it then," I sighed, breathing heavily while squirming on the bed beneath him.

"Spread your legs, slut," he said softly, so I did. "There's a good little slut you are. How long have you wanted an older man to make you cum?"

"Too long," I blushed. "Go down on me, David."

"What would your friends think if they knew you craved men my age instead of the boys you and they are used to?" David was teasing me with his words and his kisses an inch above my clit.

"I don't care what they think. Lick me out," I begged.

David gave a quiet, dirty chuckle. "What would your father think if he knew his precious little girl was really a slut who dreams of men his age using her?"

I could have sworn his words alone were going to make me cum, so I took control and pushed his head down onto my pussy. David chuckled again before sending me to the heavens above with his tongue. It was a memorable ten minutes of him licking, rubbing and fingering my juicy tight pussy to the brink of an orgasm. I cursed him for pulling back, and then I groaned like a wanton slut when he started fingering me hard while he tongued my clit until the end.

"Oh, fuck, David! Yes! Don't stop! I'm cumming! Ah! Ah! Uh! Uhhhhhhhhh!

My hips bucked wildly, causing the headboard to knock against the neighbouring wall. I was lost in a sea or pleasure, moaning noisily and breathing as if I couldn't breathe. It was the best oral sex I'd received. I always knew it could be better than what I'd experienced.

David smoothed the sensitive skin on my breasts with the tips of his fingers until I came back down from my orgasmic high. I opened my eyes to find him grinning. He asked if I'd enjoyed myself and I swooned yes with a grin of my own. He then climbed between my legs and positioned his cock to enter me.

"Did you put a condom on?" I didn't panic but I had to ask.

"I've had the snip and I'm clean," he smiled, rubbing his erection into my swollen folds.

"Still..." I sighed. "Shouldn't we still use protection?" My tone faded.

"I thought you wanted to feel an older man cum inside you, Louise?" David whispered softly, pressing the tip of his cock against my tight hole.

"Uhhhhh... uhhhhh..." I moaned, torn between letting go and being sensible.

"I'll wear one if you really, really want me to," he teased into my ear, about ready to sink his hard length deep inside my gagging wet pussy. She was ready and waiting to welcome the intruder poking at the entrance.

"Uhhhh... fuck, David," I couldn't agree or disagree. He was right there ready to fuck me.

"I'm forty-eight-years old, Louise, and you're a hot eighteen-year-old. My cock is harder than it's ever been because of you. Is your pussy wetter than its ever been because of me and my age?" David's breathing was controlled, but barely, as the anticipation grew closer to overwhelming him.

"Yes," I breathed desperately. "Put it inside me. I need you to fuck me," I gasped. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh! I then groaned.

David groaned with me as he sank his cock inside my pussy slowly in one go. He pushed and it felt like the best slow motion ever. My tight inner wet walls clamped around his hard shaft to keep him from withdrawing. I felt it reach nice and deep, forcing my vaginal muscles to expand and contract when he bottomed out and gave me every inch he had.

"I'm going to fuck your young, tight cunt so hard, Louise. I'm going to show you how real men fuck."

"Do it. Fuck me."

After about ten gentle strokes, I felt the pace increase. Not urgent, but fast and hard enough to have me screaming with the headboard knocking sounds. It was a nice deep fuck which had me climaxing again. I moaned like a whore and then a man in the next room started banging on the wall. He told us to keep the noise down, triggering hysterical laughter from David and me.

"Go on top, see if we can get our neighbour to start jerking off to your moans instead of complaining."

Giggling, we swapped positions and I climbed on top of David. It was the first time I got a proper look at his body in the flesh, which was more of a dadbod compared to the young, toned bodies I'd slept with. It turned me on knowing I was sat on top of a man who was older than my father. He could have been one my father's friends. The thought turned me on as I lined up David's cock.

"I still can't believe how big your tits are at your age. You must drive all the boys wild with them, because you're driving me insane."

I grinned at the compliment until sitting down on his cock wiped the amusement right off my face. While David squeezed and sucked on my tits, I pushed him back by lowering myself forwards. I then began to moan loudly once more and ride his cock. It seemed to go deeper on top, so I took my time to get used to the girth and angle before I began to bounce.

The bed started knocking against the wall again, but the complaining neighbour didn't make a sound. As I rode David's cock with my eyes closed, I started to visualise an old man stroking himself off next door to the sounds of me riding a cock. It was all so wonderful and stimulating I climaxed again with David grunting and thrusting beneath me while he chewed on my stiff, excited nipples.

"That was amazing, Louise," he sighed, holding me against his body as he sat up.

My tits were squashed against his face while we panted and recovered our breath. Feeling his cock twitching deep inside my pussy was a lovely reminder that he hadn't cum yet. Despite my young, healthy age, I was beginning to move lethargically. My body was satisfied but my mind wasn't, and my pussy could still take one more. David got me to bend over on the bed, sideways across it while he stood at the side of the bed behind me.

"Mmm, look at that juicy, tight cunt," he spoke to himself I assumed. I was too dazed with my head resting on my arms. "Push back, Louise. I'm going to fuck you hard and give you what you came here for. My cum deep inside your young cunt."

I didn't say a word. I just smiled and waited for it. David nudged his cock into my hole and then he plunged right in. My head lifted for a second in response of the hard, deep thrust, then it rested again while David grabbed my hips and started fucking me. My pussy embarrassingly squelched and squeaked as the trapped air was pounded out.

It was rough like the face fucking I'd received at the start, but far more pleasurable. Pushing myself up onto all fours, I managed to rock my body back and forth to meet David's ferocious thrusts. "I love a slut who likes a good pounding. Is that you, Louise?"

"Yes! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ah! Ah!"

David grabbed my hair and bucked into me like a fucking machine. The slapping sounds of our hot, sweaty bodies, young and old, coming together, echoed around the cheap motel room. I don't know how long David fucked me like that for, but his stamina was something to behold. I climaxed again but he kept going.

"Imagine your father could see you now, Louise! His sweet daughter getting her tight cunt smashed in by an older man."

"Please cum!" I exclaimed, needing to rest my broken body.

"What would he think, seeing his baby girl getting used in a motel by a guy his age or older?" Mmmm. I'm getting close to flooding his angel's young cunt with cum, Louise!"

"He'd shoot us both," I breathed, finding it amusing now I was beyond fucked.

David chuckled and slapped my arse. "Not before I shoot inside his daughter he wouldn't. Ahhhh, here it comes my little slut!"

I screamed from the pleasure of being penetrated so deep by something so hard and thick, and from the pain in my roots as David yanked my hair hard when he finally came. With loud, aggressive grunts, he released his seed deep inside my pussy. Snipped or not snipped, he deposited a sizeable load into my body before dropping me onto the bed.

I laid there panting and shaking from the amazing trauma I'd just experienced. It wasn't exactly how I imagined it being. It was way better. I'd climaxed four times and was left with a huge load leaking from my swollen hole. David constantly asked if I was ok while he got dressed. He then brought me a glass of water and sat with me until I could muster the energy to get dressed.

Before leaving the motel, we hugged and kissed, knowing it was the last time we'd ever see each other again. David asked for my number and told me he had to see me again, but the last thing I wanted was to start an affair with a married man. I didn't turn him down right there and then. I decided to do it online during our next chat.

When I logged on to chat to him a few days later, David's username was nowhere to be found. I felt rejected and hurt, but also relieved. I realised he had made it very easy for me to walk away. I visited the chat room several more times before accepting I had truly gotten what I wanted. To be used for sex by a mature man.

Louisesy
Louisesy
681 Followers