All Comments on 'Becoming His Prison Bitch Pt. 03'

by LittleKay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...

Loved the story, but the ending! Kind of not the one I was expecting. I want to extol your virtues, but I don’t know about the ending. Maybe he should have told him.......what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please

Darian is *black* ....the only way this story made any sense or excited me in any meaningful way ...........I'm not alone ..........the male/male genre is your strong suit

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
The ending

What. A. Perfect. Teaser!!!!! I clicked on the last page, read that last line and started laughing!! Perfect way to tease your readers and leave them hanging, waiting for the next chapter!!! I loved how DC got hurt and upset because Lexi didn't tell him that the lawyer was trying to get him out early. AND how DC got so uncomfortable watching Lexi get taken by the guards. You did it subtle, with that one line about DC starting to teach him how to fight, then in the shower saying that he was getting out soon, and then with that cliffhanger about DC wondering if he should have told him. Hmmm.... I don't want to give away what I think is going to happen next, but I can't wait to see if I'm right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent story, very well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Great story and really well written. The ending is a bit too sudden imo, but it’s also great with the last line and hints. I really like that luxi was in denial of himself (that he was gay, also liked the denial part but that’s not the one I wanted to comment on)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous